Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,489 members, 7,954,890 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:49 AM

This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me (52791 Views)

How This Baby Eats Bread While Sucking Breast Is Amazing! / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / Wife Puts Baby's Face On T-Shirt, Scares The Heck Out Of Dad During Rinse Cycle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by hbemigho(m): 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2021
Oya see it here
Fantazy:
Wow!
But u should've posted the Babyface let's see na

Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by lilvicky68(m): 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
hbemigho:
Oya see it here
Na small thing 50years use pass your age..
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by hbemigho(m): 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
So i have posted a very recent picture of me. As that one on my profile is deceiving some people.

Infact, those of you saying your have face that is strong like iron sponge, oya make una show una picture too make we see.

I'll wait.

2 Likes

Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by hbemigho(m): 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
Your kidney!
lilvicky68:

Na small thing 50years use pass your age..
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by Raychee(f): 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
Op you look late twenties early thirties ish
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by lilvicky68(m): 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
Raychee:
Op you look late twenties early thirties ish
Or early fifties..

1 Like

Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by Raychee(f): 5:29pm On Jul 05, 2021
lilvicky68:

Or early fifties..

Lol grin . Noooo
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by hbemigho(m): 5:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
Come make heaven let me see
lilvicky68:

Or early fifties..

1 Like

Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2021
This one na small issue, just start dey smoke weed and dey drink road side agbo

1 Like

Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by hbemigho(m): 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
E be like say bomb dey your head sir.
justscorchone:
This one na small issue, just start dey smoke weed and dey drink road side agbo

1 Like

Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by efelico: 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
almarthins:

U beta reject that wish for old man face. Most of us wey get am, they pray our Lord's prayer. " The kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth." Why we dey pray dat kind prayer, because we know say grave dey come nearer.

No now. In as much as u dey healthy, old man face no mean early grave. At times even people with health related issues live longer than expected if managed well not to think of person wey dey healthy but looks older than him age

1 Like

Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by Krismas(m): 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
omoadeleye:

How you know say he dey fvck very much? Or when he begin to addictive fvcker?
coolIn his playing days, Roy estimated he slept wit 500women and he was always drunk
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
hbemigho:
Laurence and I were at a shop close to the house trying to get one or two things when one lady I knew only in passing asked if Laurence is my son and I said yes.

Shey I for just buy wetin carry me come and go back to my house?

I now added, he is my first son actually.

Lady was like wow, you mean you have another son? Like this boy don senior person already?

Pride nor gree me just say yes and go my way. I was like he has two siblings following him already.

This lady legit shouted Obara Jesus!!!!!!

Everybody just start to turn look me, like make we even see the guy wey dey talk sef �

Omo!

One old mama, that was selling pap for the store owner now said, when your age still dey mama house you don born children full everywhere.

To be honest, I didn't know whether to laugh or to vex, because I nor understand the mama.

But whatever she meant, clearly, the mama was deceived by my babyface.

That was how one Oga that was newly posted to our department asked if I was a Youth Corper.

I just said "No sir" and jejely walked to my office.

Me, a whole Registered Engineer and Head of Department oh.

Abeg, I don't want to do baby face again.

Abeg where dem dey sell old man face?

Meanwhile, do you have babyface? What's it like for you?
It has been a mix of bitter-sweet for me. Right from when I got into the University,my coursemates that I m even older than would be misbehaving anyhow or even try to bully me, including some lecturers. Many thought I was 14/15 years due to my petite and baby face features.
Even now in my 3rd year, people still see me as a girl that just finished/presently in secondary school...lol. Not knowing that even our last born(5th child) is in SS2 and would soon clock 15.
Even today, I was having a conversation with a man. He felt I was too sharp for my age...lol. oga was surprised when I told him my age. Although he declared his interest, he also added that being with me would feel like he is committing child abuse. I was too smallish for his liking....(oga just dey yarn trash).
Generally, I love my stature. Being 6 years younger than my usual self is amazing. Many people envy my never aging look. And i even get away with most things. All my siblings are way taller and mature than I am. But I m ok with myself. I m looking forward to doing exercises and healthy dieting to maintain the look. I dislike fat a lot.

3 Likes

Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by Fantazy(m): 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
hbemigho:
Oya see it here

No wonder!
You be Baby true true grin grin

It's far better than looking older than your age.
Enjoy!

2 Likes

Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by Fantazy(m): 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2021
hbemigho:
Oya see it here

No wonder!
You be Baby true true grin grin

It's far better than being older than your age

Enjoy!
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by Karleb(m): 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
RioCarputo:
can you believe I'm 29...will be 30 by next year April...yet most people thinks that I'm 22 or 23....most of this kids think I'm their mate... that's how one girl told me I'm like her younger brother... checked her profile on Facebook lo and behold she's just celebrated her 27th birthday...and she look like 32... when she got to know my age...she was astonished and beg for forgiveness.....

make una see me ooooo......people no believe say I be 29 ooooo until I snapped and share them my birthday certificate..

Guy just forget it, there is nothing you can do.

Just take heart.

This is the same problem my mother has. She's young in both look and stature. A friend of mine here on NL once went through my Facebook profile and posited the my mum was my sister. It's so bad that a colleague once heard her voice on phone and asked if that was my sister.

My own problem is that I look exactly like her. embarassed
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by lovchalice(f): 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2021
No I have a sultry voice
PrincessGlow:

Do you have voice to match? Some girls just have baby voice no matter how they try lol
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by PrincessGlow: 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
lovchalice:
No I have a sultry voice

Me too, I think. A boyfriend told me my voice makes him high, not just Hot. Not only him o. But I sound just normal to me

1 Like

Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by RioCarputo(m): 11:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
Karleb:

Guy just forget it, there is nothing you can do.

Just take heart.

This is the same problem my mother has. She's young in both look and stature. A friend of mine here on NL once went through my Facebook profile and posited the my mum was my sister. It's so bad that a colleague once heard her voice on phone and asked if that was my sister.

My own problem is that I look exactly like her. embarassed
wow...wow....wow... I think it runs in the family.... my Dad too is way to Younger than his age....my siblings too....it's about the genes o....
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by RioCarputo(m): 11:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
nowadays I don't mingle with people too much so they would know I'm not 22 but 29 and won't disrespect me..but I can't go about talking about my age to them......

1 Like

Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by RioCarputo(m): 11:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
billyG:

LoL was like U when i was 21 nature even denied U d luxury of having a moustache & beard grin grin grin
abi ooooo.....e tire me ooo.....
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by oribini2: 1:13am On Jul 06, 2021
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 06, 2021
I look at least 10 years younger than I really am. I always rub my age in people's faces.
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by Bunmhi(f): 7:40am On Jul 06, 2021
Baby face geng
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by djoe21(m): 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
vickydankal:

Have you heard Peter Obi speak live, if you have reduce it by 10 years and that's how my husband sounds both live and in the phone. Even though he gave me 4 years.

cheesy I know you do tease him about it sometimes.
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by vickydankal(f): 3:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
djoe21:

cheesy I know you do tease him about it sometimes.

Often times yes I do tease him and mimic him �
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by Cityqueengirl(f): 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2021
Babay face is good
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by emerald16: 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
I remember when I went to visit my sister in school. I am 13 years older than her. When I got to her hostel, her friends were asking her if i am her younger brother. She felt very embarrassed because I was in SS2 when she was born.

But things has changed since I got married. I don add weight wella and I keep my hair. People now refer to me as Sir, whenever they see me which is very nice
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by naomishmuel(f): 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
sunnedee2:

Wow! You look exactly like a Jambite.
Lol

My own is that even though I look younger (way younger than my age actually), my carriage and expression will let you know I am not exactly "young".
Good for you... I'm reserved so I don't think anyone would see that kind of "expression" that'd make the think I'm not a teen
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by naomishmuel(f): 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
Pastorjohn2:

Truth be told
You look like a jamb bite but it's good for a woman.
Swears! I'm loving the look
Just that some younger folks would want to start misbehaving. But when they notice my friends around and how they respect me, they get amazed and start showing great respect
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by Gbengageorge: 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2021
OP, who dey whine you, allow yourself to enjoy this your face in this time of your youth. But if you really want to look old start leaving your beard, but the tractor wey you dey use to cut the beard go dey jobless o.

hbemigho:
Laurence and I were at a shop close to the house trying to get one or two things when one lady I knew only in passing asked if Laurence is my son and I said yes.

Shey I for just buy wetin carry me come and go back to my house?

I now added, he is my first son actually.

Lady was like wow, you mean you have another son? Like this boy don senior person already?

Pride nor gree me just say yes and go my way. I was like he has two siblings following him already.

This lady legit shouted Obara Jesus!!!!!!

Everybody just start to turn look me, like make we even see the guy wey dey talk sef �

Omo!

One old mama, that was selling pap for the store owner now said, when your age still dey mama house you don born children full everywhere.

To be honest, I didn't know whether to laugh or to vex, because I nor understand the mama.

But whatever she meant, clearly, the mama was deceived by my babyface.

That was how one Oga that was newly posted to our department asked if I was a Youth Corper.

I just said "No sir" and jejely walked to my office.

Me, a whole Registered Engineer and Head of Department oh.

Abeg, I don't want to do baby face again.

Abeg where dem dey sell old man face?

Meanwhile, do you have babyface? What's it like for you?
Re: This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me by SunriseW(f): 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
I’ll be 25 soon
The oldest someone has ever assumed me to be is 21.
It’s annoying sometimes, small boys looking at their Aunty like I’m their mate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? / Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.