Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK (30841 Views)

Supreme Court Judgement On Kanu Not Unanimous- IPOB, Lawyer Yet To Get CTC / Police Arrest UK Lecturer For Shouting “who Elected Him” During King Charles’s / Ohanaeze Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest - 'End Of Violent Agitations' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by Omonigho1976: 6:20am On Jul 05, 2021
dmbb:
I like the way UK is trying to cover-up. show that you don't know anything about his arrest
It seems Nigerian s don't understand how vicious the British are, the Brits don't want a divided Nigeria cause they know we southerners are too smart for them they prefer a United Nigeria with the north in power, that way they can continue to have a free hand in plundering our resources. Have you asked yourself why Buhari always feel comfortable using their medical facilities. I can bet my left testicles that British intelligence planned everything from scratch and tiped off Kenyan and Nigerian security immediately Kanu left the UK to Kenya.

1 Like

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by focus7: 6:20am On Jul 05, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Mandela was more radical.. Go read up!

Mandela was radical but never instigate killing and destruction, that's what made Kanu a criminal.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by san316(m): 6:21am On Jul 05, 2021
TheEnygma:

Do I really need to explain it to you, a wanted man on in his own country is illegally detained and taken back to the country he's running from will have negetive implications to their country....

- No one will ever want to seek asylum in Kenya again because of the possibility that their government might sell you out to the country that you are running from.
- Tourism will drop drastically because most foreigners won't feel safe visiting the country which might affect the country economically.
-A lot of human rights organizations might start a campaign against them, which might give them a bad image.
-They will receive a lot of media backlash from a lot of countries because such acts might be against some international laws especially since technically NK hasn't committed any crime that will make him internationally recognized as a criminal or terrorist.

The list goes on and on.....

Guy just sharrap. You no know anything.
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by ManirBK: 6:21am On Jul 05, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Kanu peeing in their mouths grin grin grin
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by Basher8583: 6:21am On Jul 05, 2021
Vickym1:
The are Nigeria govt scared of telling Nigerians where they kidnap kanu from or maybe they tot that people or countries will applaud them for kidnapping him cheesy they never knew it will get to this and I know they're regretting their actions by now.

Like Obasanjo said, buhari can never learn from his past

See this yeye woman crying her ass out because of kanus arrest. Lol

FG does not owe you any explanation. You will keep guessing till you die. That albino NK will die in prison. And heavens will not fall

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by Odinaka00(m): 6:22am On Jul 05, 2021
theFilmtric:

Are you kidding me? grin

Mandela cursed and cursed the whites?
He threatened to kill all Zulu that had a different view?
He stayed in the UK and insulted the British?
He wore ₦760000 Fendi while those donating kept dying because of his rash sayings?
Mandela alienated the Bantu from other Black people especially Africans?(do you know how much support Africa especially Nigeria gave Madiba?)
Mandela forced and blackmailed ethnic groups?
He made stupid claims about the reality of a sitting president?
He conspired with the whites (like kanu does with the Fulani during elections to sell Igbos loyalty)?

Most of the "radicalism" you saw when reading your "history" were concocted by the enemies to make their desperate attempts to silence him seem appropriate

But kanu's radicalism is evident on twitter, Facebook, YouTube and even nairaland!

But what’s wrong with someone wearing Fendi? So Fendi wears are made for certain people? So as I wear Fendi now it’s a crime? You northerners really don’t have sense. God should have created more goats, goats would have been more useful to humanity than you worthless and useless northerners. Dirty pigs

1 Like

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by velocity25(m): 6:26am On Jul 05, 2021
kingthreat:

Mandela didnt say kill policemen including black South African policemen. Kanu is a time bomb. There should always be a leader of Biafra but a madman like Kanu will not mind if there is a genocide of Igbos before he achieves what he wants.
like seriously?go back and read about him,uMkhonto we Sizwe was the name of his militant group he founded.
They carried out series of attack and bombing.
Don't be mentally lazy.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by Lapinski: 6:28am On Jul 05, 2021
And you think we don't know that your silly opinion wasn't concocted by you? Oga go baff, your type still they learn.
theFilmtric:

Are you kidding me? grin

Mandela cursed and cursed the whites?
He threatened to kill all Zulu that had a different view?
He stayed in the UK and insulted the British?
He wore ₦760000 Fendi while those donating kept dying because of his rash sayings?
Mandela alienated the Bantu from other Black people especially Africans?(do you know how much support Africa especially Nigeria gave Madiba?)
Mandela forced and blackmailed ethnic groups?
He made stupid claims about the reality of a sitting president?
He conspired with the whites (like kanu does with the Fulani during elections to sell Igbos loyalty)?

Most of the "radicalism" you saw when reading your "history" were concocted by the enemies to make their desperate attempts to silence him seem appropriate

But kanu's radicalism is evident on twitter, Facebook, YouTube and even nairaland!
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by modsfucker: 6:29am On Jul 05, 2021
Davinity:
It's no more news that this corrupt government broke international laws just to secure NK's arrest

International law kee you there... Who cares about some international bullshit If the reverse were to be the case, neither America nor Britain will condone what Kanu is doing, even if it means temporary suspension of all International laws, just to get him arrested.

He plays a guerrilla game, and the Government used the same tactic to get at him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by Danny110(m): 6:29am On Jul 05, 2021
theFilmtric:
I hope he gets out and continue fighting but this time in a more refined and responsible way

Mandela was a freedom fighter too
There's nothing refined and responsible in this country bro. D way he's doing it is the best way if not he would hv been killed a long time ago.
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by backtalkG(m): 6:29am On Jul 05, 2021
BronzeMajik:
you need to go back and do proper findings about Mandela, do not insult his legacy by comparing him with kanu.
Kanu is uncouth and extremely radical he operates like a terrorist.
Kanu is actually a full blown terrorist only ignorant Igbos will argue otherwise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by modsfucker: 6:31am On Jul 05, 2021
killALIEN:
I still feel so upset with his arrest. No heavy resistance. nevertheless, i might find myself in his position sooner than expected.

I bet i will be brutal in every ramification!

You mean brutal like Ikonso and Dragon? I heard that their brutality has secured them a one-way business class ticket to the beyond. Can't wait to see you join them anytime soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:32am On Jul 05, 2021
Coronabirus:
See mental inferiority, do u think there is any country or organisation in the world that owe Nigeria explanation about Kanu's arrest?
You need to wake up and understand sovereignty of Nigeria as a Nation.
Kanu is very lucky he didn't play his game under Presidents like OBJ, IBB or Abacha, he would have long been assassinated or faced quick death sentence.
US killed more than 17 Presidents across the globe in the last 70yrs because of their interest, they're still using CIA to kill uncountable number of people across the globe who are perceived as a threat to their interest. Look at the way Gaddafi was killed and u think Nigeria will brief the world about his case, how is it possible?
Nigeria deserve leaders who are strong enough to challenge the whole world in the event of her interest & sovereign being, we don't deserve cowards as leaders the way many of you show fear, mental inferiority about the issue of International communities especially US or EU.

Yea. He's so strong he cancelled his medical trip to same UK. I guess he cancelled it to protest the new passport given to Kanu
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by velocity25(m): 6:33am On Jul 05, 2021
focus7:

Mandela was radical but never instigate killing and destruction, that's what made Kanu a criminal.
please go and read about Mandela he was a terrorist to The minority white government,he founded a terrorist organization called uMkhonto we Sizwe they carried out series of attacks and bombing.
Don't fool yourself read.

1 Like

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by modsfucker: 6:34am On Jul 05, 2021
TheEnygma:
This would affect Kenya's government negetively it's true that they had a hand in his arrest.

Yen yen yen... Go and impose the negative effect on them na.

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by focus7: 6:36am On Jul 05, 2021
velocity25:
please go and read about Mandela he was a terrorist to The minority white government,he founded a terrorist organization called uMkhonto we Sizwe they carried out series of attacks and bombing.
Don't fool yourself read.

No problem but Nigeria government will Kanu case differently to serve as a lesson to others
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by velocity25(m): 6:36am On Jul 05, 2021
backtalkG:
Kanu is actually a full blown terrorist only ignorant Igbos will argue otherwise
it was said so about Mandela but at the end he triumphed.

1 Like

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by modsfucker: 6:37am On Jul 05, 2021
Vickym1:
The are Nigeria govt scared of telling Nigerians where they kidnap kanu from or maybe they tot that people or countries will applaud them for kidnapping him cheesy they never knew it will get to this and I know they're regretting their actions by now.

Like Obasanjo said, buhari can never learn from his past

Regretting ba? Yen yen yen...

Nigeria is even begging Kanu to forgive them and offering him the Presidential seat, to enable him cut out whatever portion he likes as his Utopian Biafra.
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by Exjoker(m): 6:38am On Jul 05, 2021
Don't put your hope so high on the outcome, as in nothing will come out from the findings. Is not like they will come to Nigeria and forcefully release. Nigeria and Kenya are independent countries, the UK can't dictate how they should operate their country.
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by Sleekfingers: 6:39am On Jul 05, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:
From Aidoghie Paulinus, Abuja

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/were-continuing-our-enquiries-on-kanus-arrest-uk/

nigerian govt dont owe anybody ,any explanation.....the UK can go to hell.........a fugitive and lousy mofo was arrested.......and he gonna face the music..........someone that order the killing of the police, army and burning......can the useless UK allow that? Kanu is a nigerian, before he became a british citizen.....so he got a stronger ties here, than the UK.......

But nigerian govt just need to allow nnamdi kanu to get a fair trail......thats what they should be talking about.........
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by stano2(m): 6:39am On Jul 05, 2021
theFilmtric:
I hope he gets out and continue fighting but this time in a more refined and responsible way

Mandela made worst utterances, was so sturborn too. But he's been celebrated today

1 Like

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by velocity25(m): 6:41am On Jul 05, 2021
focus7:

No problem but Nigeria government will Kanu case differently to serve as a lesson to others
are you moving the goal post? bro the world has law and nothing Nigeria can do about it.Mandela triumphed over minority white rule, so shall MNK triumph over this evil government.

1 Like

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by Akhee: 6:42am On Jul 05, 2021
theFilmtric:

But Mandela didn't order for the killing of Police department in SA. Or did Mandela ask for money from his brethren for his campaign. NK is A Biafra Fraud nothing else and only if he is dealt with can we stop typing for his crucifixion.
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by velocity25(m): 6:43am On Jul 05, 2021
stano2:
Mandela made worst utterances, was so sturborn too. But he's been celebrated today
bro the problem with most Nigerian youths is that they don't read. mentally lazy fellows.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 05, 2021
theFilmtric:

but Mandela was never greedy...Why would he leave wherever for Kenya without letting his goons know?he went alone because it was money matter...I like what he is fighting for but he should be open and sincere like Mandela
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by MrSamsung(m): 6:43am On Jul 05, 2021
BronzeMajik:
you need to go back and do proper findings about Mandela, do not insult his legacy by comparing him with kanu.
Kanu is uncouth and extremely radical he operates like a terrorist.

Many of you don't read history books. You all will just come to Nairaland and counter the truth just because it's not sweet to your hearing. Mandela was a radical and his group with guns. He was even referred to as a terrorist. The US did not even support him except of course individual citizens especially the blacks.

Read! Read! Read!

2 Likes

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 05, 2021
Nobody cares. All this one is the same fake news that this crazy mama kept spreading on social media. He was an escaped felon, he has been recaptured.

He had one job: talk like a sensible person and represent his people’s interest. In the meantime he was using contributions to incite hate and violence, buy designer wear, and chase the toto that got his dumb ass arrested.

The person that tried to compare this lout to Mandela you no well. Mandela was a lawyer. He was responsible and worked with his wife and fellow freedom fighters on ground to help his people, he preached unity of the black race and all black South Africans. He did not claim another country to go and hide and shout like a mad person, that is why he was in jail for 27 years. This 419er no fit do even one.

This shows what we have been saying. biafrans will back anything in the name of hating everyone else.
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by velocity25(m): 6:45am On Jul 05, 2021
Akhee:
But Mandela didn't order for the killing of Police department in SA. Or did Mandela ask for money from his brethren for his campaign. NK is A Biafra nothing else and only if he is dealt with can we stop typing for his crucifixion.
don't be disgracing yourself here,go and google about
uMkhonto we Sizwe and screenshot the result for me.

1 Like

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by focus7: 6:46am On Jul 05, 2021
velocity25:
are you moving the goal post? bro the world has law and nothing Nigeria can do about it.Mandela triumphed over minority white rule, so shall MNK triumph over this evil government.

We shall see but I can assure you that if he ever come out alive he will be half living and half dead.
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by MrSamsung(m): 6:48am On Jul 05, 2021
vanunu:

South Africa was not united until It got its independence, there were thousands of killings within the black south African community for ten years prior to their independence, the black priministers of the many independent homelands never supported the ANC, the most notorious amongst them , was Mongosutu Buthelezi , the then priminister of KwaZulu land, I see a lot of ill informed kids here.

You know your history. Just leave these kids and trbalist who knows nothing.

And they will be saying it with confidence. Smh

1 Like

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by velocity25(m): 6:48am On Jul 05, 2021
MrSamsung:

Many of you don't read history books. You all will just come to Nairaland and counter the truth just because it's not sweet to your hearing. Mandela was a radical and his group with guns. He was even referred to as a terrorist. The US did not even support him except of course individual citizens especially the blacks.

Read! Read! Read!
most people on nairaland don't read at all. But you will see them forming english here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Murray-Bruce: "Nigeria Doesn't Need 36 Ministers, States", He Gets Epic Replies / Rescued Chibok Girl, Maryam Ali Being Transferred (photos) / Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha Graduates With Master's Degree From British University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.