Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues (31744 Views)

Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack / Exposed : See How Northerners Are Dominating NNPC / Article Exposes How Northerners Use The Central Bank To Loot Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by JaredNormak: 11:25am On Jul 05, 2021
sagitariusbaby:
How has the establishment of NDDC benefitted the common man in the SS or Niger Delta? Let's not pretend we don't know the disgraceful monument of corruption taking place there by our southern brothers and sisters running it. The North is smart, corruption and greediness won't let the Southern leaders rise up to the occasion. Let's hold our elites responsible for the woes of the oil producing communities and leave the smart North alone.

You sound like a northerner trying to divert attention from the subject of discussion.
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 05, 2021
EMMY76:
Other oil producing countries are diversifing away from crude oil while here in nigeria the govt controlled by evil northerners is still planning to invest heavily on oil exploration in the desert core north. The European Union have already fixed 2030 as the date to ban cars driving on fuel yet the nigerian govt don't have any clues on what to do to avert this coming economic doom.
You mean 2030 that is just 9 years away?

He go shock Nigeria, by the time fuel cars are taken out of the equation that means

(1) Their would be no demand for crude oil (petrol) by those buying since they already have stable electricity and don't need fuel for generator.

(2) Toyota and other car manufacturers would have to stop giving the world petrol vehicles upon which we are stucked with the old cars and crude oil that is useless

Question is where would Nigeria be getting money, definitely not from the progressive west that would stick to one decision

Maybe we would be selling to fellow backward countries like India almost for free

Another question is how would the elites and Nigerians be changing new model cars since there is no electricity and fuel cars would stop been produced in new models?

We probably would turn our crude oil to gold that sells at maybe #5000 per litre to power generator that can power our electric cars for those using it

Yet same petrol would be useless outside Nigeria but gold to us that have no way of receiving foreign cash

Essentially massive inflation

Honestly i really need to get out of this country so i can withdraw my family from this impending zombie apocalypse that is already staring this shithole

2 Likes

Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by Germi9: 11:49am On Jul 05, 2021
The greatest error and mistakes the southerners ever made was to underestimate the northerners and call them Mumu,aboki ,musa etc
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by macof(m): 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
Monogamy:
Northerners know how to unite together whenever they need something regarding their region, you see the Southerners, we are educated for nothing. Always in unfriendly/unhealthy competition with each other.

If we are not fighting ourselves, it could be pulling each others down yet some clowns would be blaming Northerners for Southern Nigeria's woes..

Eish
The North is under the hegemony of the fulani. There is no power tussle, the hausa and kanuri have accepted their second class position
That's why you have that image of Northern unity but its not to the benefit of the common man in the North, only the fulani elite gain
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by AeroplaneApple: 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
I will always advocate a new Nigeria
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by Obamaofusa: 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
carterguccy:
Southerners it’s time to UNITE!

I’m Afonja! But I can’t do without the help and support of my IGBO Brothers and SIsters!

Please I’m writing this with tears cry cry cry why can’t we see pass all this insults and show each other love

It’s so Pathetic that those ones we call illiterate are converging and trampling over us the literate simply because of the seeds of discord planted from the days of our Fathers!

As for me and my household, I will recognize all Igbos as my Blood and nothing much.

No Betrayal!!!

You see your problem?
You called yourself Afonja but you did not call Igbos Osu,kama why?
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by hisgrace090: 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

And you sir, are part of the problem you identified.

Must you argue everything?

Cant you accept your fault for once?
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by hisgrace090: 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
bayelsaowei:
Until oil becomes irrelevant would our leaders rest. Let's keep up at the hydrocarbon chase.. its been all about oil for North..the north could actually die if they don't get to drill for oil and sell it.

Nigerians it would take like forever before we experience diversification of our economy. Our leaders can't think beyond oil and gas..they are frozen in time and can't help themselves..

Will end of oil stops foolishness of the southern leaders ?
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by Christistruth00: 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2021
cool
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
hisgrace090:

Must you argue everything?

Cant you accept your fault for once?
Why change moniker
You don chop ban
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by bayelsaowei(m): 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
hisgrace090:

Will end of oil stops foolishness of the southern leaders ?
maybe..when no oil and no free money sense will definitely grow..maybe then elections will be based on the actual competencies of aspirants and abilities to solve problems..

The foolishness of the niger delta and the whole country would come to a halt when no oil money again..
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by Bbdiyya: 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
Mikecold:
Tomorrow the Satan of sokoto would be forming religious father but a Terrorist always scheming in the night

The Sultan of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar, the minister of petroleum, Mele Kyari, the Federal Capital Territory Minister, Mohammed Bello, was in the scheming meeting

They just want billions to continue been siphoned in the north all in a vague search of non existent oil

When would sultan arrange meeting on how to share zamfara gold?
Your hatred to northern Nigeria is first class...... continue
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by stanluiz(m): 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
" Igbo want our oil " . Where are they ?

They gave 3% grin This is worst than slavery!!
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by tellmemore15: 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
One Nigeria one Nigeria, it's all about what the north can gain for themselves and their children.

When will our southern leaders start to think for us and carry our interest at heart. Enough of being unbiased, sometimes you have to be biased for your own good. The north is, Buhari is. They do it without care or fear. But we show too much concern and sympathy.

The other day they told themselves to chop money in their various offices. I'm not encouraging anyone to steal, but we need to really know the people we share this country with and why they are for now so desperately in support of the unity of the country.

All for selfish interest.
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 05, 2021
Mikecold:
There is no oil in any Chad

You can say you know don't say we

Oga it’s not with mouth. The information was published since the 70s confirmed under IBB distributed again under OBJ. Confirmed by foreign investors severally including the Chinese under Yar Adua and GEJ.

How does it affect your life really if there is oil in Chad basin? The one that is close to you wetin you gain? Just dey face your front.

Bitumen has more value and a larger chance to be used for longer, but manufacturing for ourselves is where the real win is. But una dey allow politicians use you for blood sacrifice why your brain go work?
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Oga it’s not with mouth. The information was published since the 70s confirmed under IBB distributed again under OBJ. Confirmed by foreign investors severally including the Chinese under Yar Adua and GEJ.

How does it affect your life really if there is oil in Chad basin? The one that is close to you wetin you gain? Just dey face your front.

Bitumen has more value and a larger chance to be used for longer, but manufacturing for ourselves is where the real win is. But una dey allow politicians use you for blood sacrifice why your brain go work?
Again there is no oil in north

What ibb, sultan or their northern lackey says doesn't change that

It concerns me because it's still my resources that would be shared amongst these Terrorists in disguise of oil search which their zamfara gold money won't be used.

If there was oil in north Dangote wont build Nigeria first private refinery in Lagos where his business can be targeted by the host whenever the imaginary oil is discovered up north with north wanting to use it alone like they doing with zamfara gold
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by SecretReporter(f): 3:31pm On Jul 05, 2021
It's not about how much you have but how well you can use it, even if you give north,100% they will still be poor
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by freshvine(f): 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
garfield1:

Has he sited any project in abia south?

If you're not from Abia South then your opinion is myopic and senseless
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by garfield1: 5:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
freshvine:

If you're not from Abia South then your opinion is myopic and senseless

Same.let abia south people assess him
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by freshvine(f): 5:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
garfield1:

Same.let abia south people assess him

He was sent there to legislate not to commission projects. Besides Buhari has not been funding constituency projects
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by garfield1: 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
freshvine:

He was sent there to legislate not to commission projects. Besides Buhari has not been funding constituency projects

You lie.in nigeria,constituency projects are The biggest duties of legislators.any legislator that doesn't do any project is seen as a failure.the executive cannot do everything alone that is why legislators undertake projects.
You can accuse buhari of anything but not release of monies to state,workers or legislators.the yearly Budget of the nass is 159 billion and constituency projects constitutes half.infact,constituency projects are also inserted in the federal budget that is why the final figure increases after legislative passage.

Now, I can mention the projects undertaken by the three senators in my state who are pdp and are are not even exco members.I can mention ouk's projects.where did they get their funding madam? Iberibe claims to criticize buhari,why has he refused to criticize ikpeazu? Even dino melaye criticized his governor and they were in the same party.forget about iberibe jor
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by AK481(m): 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
igbos will never allow its head to be used to break coconut again.

never.

those ingrates called niger deltans must face the north squarely.
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
AK481:
igbos will never allow its head to be used to break coconut again.

never.

those ingrates called niger deltans must face the north squarely.

You guys are the ones opening threads up and down on this matter. Did the Niger Deltans complain to you guys. Why don’t you learn to mind your business.

1 Like

Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by freshvine(f): 11:23pm On Jul 05, 2021
garfield1:

You lie.in nigeria,constituency projects are The biggest duties of legislators.any legislator that doesn't do any project is seen as a failure.the executive cannot do everything alone that is why legislators undertake projects.
You can accuse buhari of anything but not release of monies to state,workers or legislators.the yearly Budget of the nass is 159 billion and constituency projects constitutes half.infact,constituency projects are also inserted in the federal budget that is why the final figure increases after legislative passage.

Now, I can mention the projects undertaken by the three senators in my state who are pdp and are are not even exco members.I can mention ouk's projects.where did they get their funding madam? Iberibe claims to criticize buhari,why has he refused to criticize ikpeazu? Even dino melaye criticized his governor and they were in the same party.forget about iberibe jor

I can bet 2 days of my life you're a Muslim
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by garfield1: 11:30pm On Jul 05, 2021
freshvine:

Am not a Muslim nor a northerner but am highly disappointed in you.why do we southerners reason like this? We are debating about abaribe and I gave you superior facts on how hypocritical and fake he is.instead of you to counter intelligently,you are now changing narratives and trying to go personal.wetin concern religion and the topic at hand? Arw you ok?

1 Like

Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
Mikecold:
Again there is no oil in north

What ibb, sultan or their northern lackey says doesn't change that

It concerns me because it's still my resources that would be shared amongst these Terrorists in disguise of oil search which their zamfara gold money won't be used.

If there was oil in north Dangote wont build Nigeria first private refinery in Lagos where his business can be targeted by the host whenever the imaginary oil is discovered up north with north wanting to use it alone like they doing with zamfara gold

Abeg park left.

Have you bothered to look at the geological map of West Africa? Why do you think oil was found in Ghana? We are all on the same line.

By your reasoning why isn’t Dangote building refinery in Akwa Ibom the state with the most oil?

He went to Lagos because:
1. Conducive state government
2. Ease of shipping along well known shipping routes.

Like I said una don sacrifice your brains to politicians so you just dey fight ojuju wey dey inside your head.

Our strength will be in manufacturing, we have the population and we need the jobs. All these oil oil na nonsense the same touts will keep chopping it while people like you come online to wail.

In the meantime just face your yahoo abeg leave big thoughts for those who wan think.
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2021
freshvine:

To be Muslim na sin? Una no well at all. Mad people everywhere
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by Uchek(m): 4:13am On Mar 24, 2023
The dominance Northerners enjoy today is not because of their super intelligence. Rather it is because of Yoruba character and nature which has worked in Northern advantage. Were post-colonial Nigeria just Igbos and Hausa-Fulani, Ndigbo would permanently addressed the Northern Nigeria political nuisance.

triple996:
Meanwhile fufu people are busy burning infrastructures in their region bt come online to call northerners illiterates only to be shocked at the dominance and control northerners have over d country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose / President Buhari Meets With CBN Governor, Emefiele (Photos) / What's The Most Developed State In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.