Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? (90901 Views)

Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup / Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag / Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Glamouzpeter(f): 9:41am On Jul 06, 2021
phemmyfour:
his eyes
Hmmm
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Igbankpa(m): 10:36am On Jul 06, 2021
Kondomatic:
A woman is hardly ever straight, they're mostly bisexuals and lesbians so don't even compare the two.

Women kiss each other, can you allow a guy to kiss you? Pinch your nipple? Or play with you romantically like women play with each other?

If a guy calls me sweetheart, I will sit him down and tell him to never do it again.
I didn't author any dictionary sir, look up the meaning.
sit him down and do what! Dat niccur is sure loosing a tooth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Hathor5(f): 10:57am On Jul 06, 2021
NO!
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Ok12345(f): 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
if his head game is tight

why not
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by KingDash: 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ishilove:

The OP is a ripe, tender pimple on the ass of humanity whose sisters feed fat from sugar daddies and other allied ancestors.
OP them don murder you for here, come carry your corpse.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Labadi69: 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
A bunch of gaybriels drooling over fellow men and calling the men sexy and hot. 600 years for all of una. Tueh!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ishilove:

The OP is a ripe, tender pimple on the ass of humanity whose sisters feed fat from sugar daddies and other allied ancestors.

Which one be Allied Ancestors again?? shocked cheesy cheesy
Kai!!
You Sabi curse, really..
You'd win award for Verbal exchange!!.. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
Igbankpa:
sit him down and do what! Dat niccur is sure loosing a tooth.
be calming down grin grin
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Infolenka: 8:15am On Jul 07, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Which one be Allied Ancestors again?? shocked cheesy cheesy
Kai!!
You Sabi curse, really..
You'd win award for Verbal exchange!!.. smiley

Ishilove is a frustrated, sex-starved, self-loathing ogre that uses Nairaland as an outlet to release the burden of pain and rejection she faces on a daily basis from men.

She's an aging cougar who doesn't hide her resentment for young beautiful women who she blames for her inability to garner the attention of men. In ishilove's own words, "all these stupid small girls are taking our husbands," forgetting that her problem has less to do with age than it has to do with her ugly face.

This pathetic excuse for a woman was shamefully deprived of her moderator status after it came to light that she was fond of dming multiple young Nairaland men and hitting on them continuously and unabatedly; sending pictures one would consider sexually enticing if she wasn't a hideous disorganized sack of un-appealling flesh.

She's good are cursing because that's all she's been doing for years. I mean, if all you do is pour out your frustration on people through words, obviously you'd get better at it with time.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Ishilove: 9:08am On Jul 07, 2021
Infolenka:

Ishilove is a frustrated, sex-starved, self-loathing ogre that uses Nairaland as an outlet to release the burden of pain and rejection she faces on a daily basis from men.

She's an aging cougar who doesn't hide her resentment for young beautiful women who she blames for her inability to garner the attention of men. In ishilove's own words, "all these stupid small girls are taking our husbands," forgetting that her problem has less to do with age than it has to do with her ugly face.

This pathetic excuse for a woman was shamefully deprived of her moderator status after it came to light that she was fond of dming multiple young Nairaland men and hitting on them continuously and unabatedly; sending pictures one would consider sexually enticing if she wasn't a hideous disorganized sack of un-appealling flesh.

She's good are cursing because that's all she's been doing for years. I mean, if all you do is pour out your frustration on people through words, obviously you'd get better at it with time.
^^

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by meobizy(f): 9:22am On Jul 07, 2021
The day people discuss relevant issues on this Nairaland is the day I will nurse hope for the nation as a whole.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 07, 2021
1Sharon:
Nope.

U look beautiful in that DP... grin
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by bolagabriella: 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
What happen to the hazard brothers of belgium
Mat hummels of germany
Ben chilwell of england

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by 1Sharon(f): 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
AlmonDeLemon:

U look beautiful in that DP... grin

Egungun be kiaful

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by anthonyuncle(m): 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2021
KosiGee:

It’s also your mentality bro. Ladies also kiss each other on the cheeks, they also give each other lots of hugs and cuddles, they also call each other ‘love, sweetheart’ and other terms of endearment.

I had six packs like Dbanj but taller and more muscler than him. If a man call me sexy, I won’t find it funny.

Ronaldo look fit to me. I wouldn’t describe him as sexy.

you are missing the whole point.

the above mentioned guys have maintained a particular body shape for years.

it is not about being muscular or tall.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
1Sharon:

Egungun be kiaful

Na Xpress be that?
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by bukatyne(f): 12:09am On Jul 08, 2021
Shave his hair, clean up his beards, erase his tatts then let's view him again.

He has a warm, cheerful smile.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by BSsniffer: 12:40am On Jul 08, 2021
Op.... it's not just about cuteness but swagg and drip....E.g Skepta.......Brad Pitt may be sexy....but does he have the drip like skepta? No.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Temptee101(m): 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Males opening threads to drool over a fellow man as sexy and having monikers like pweetiedude are gays

Disgusting! angry

Very disgusting my bro

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Chidi299(m): 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
The guy fine sha... Ladies, what y'all think? grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by omoadeleye(m): 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Males opening threads to drool over a fellow man as sexy and having monikers like pweetiedude are gays

Disgusting! angry

No cap, they are all fvcking gay.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Temptee101(m): 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
Thread for gays

I'm outta here.

Spits.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by ofiko123(m): 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
Mad..
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Bimpe29: 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
He is not the sexiest.
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by omoadeleye(m): 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
Vinnie2000:

My Brother..
It's possible..
You can look@a Guy, and Say wow 'Dat Guy is Sexy'..
It does not make you Gay or weird!!
Just dat some Nigerians reason things Anyhow.. sad undecided
Personally, I find the Following Guys, Sexy Guys..
*D'Banj
*Cristiano Ronaldo
*Ramsey Nouah
*David Beckham..
These Guys are 35 or 40+ But They are still Trimmed and Sexy..They still maintain dier Six Packs!!.

Stfu... You are gay and disgusting.
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by DriveByKiller: 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Disgusting! angry
if a man put up this thread whether gay or not...the person is super weird and very odd.

Shame

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Rilley(m): 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
Me
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by TruthHurts1(m): 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
Why not leave it for the ladies? You invited the insult on yourself.

Infolenka:
I have threads celebrating busty and bootylicious women, but I open one thread celebrating an obviously sexy guy and now I'm gay? Clowns.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by vickydevoka(m): 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Disgusting! angry
You are very unequal in judgement. A woman will do dis. U will praise her. Dats y women will keep winning. Men keep losing. Gullible men every where.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by zinizta: 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
Vinnie2000:

My Brother..
It's possible..
*D'Banj
*Cristiano Ronaldo
*Ramsey Nouah
*David Beckham..
These Guys are 35 or 40+ But They are still Trimmed and Sexy..They still maintain dier Six Packs!!.

You are weird

You can say a guy is good looking but saying he is sexy hommie you gay!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Victor1883(m): 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
Vinnie2000:

My Brother..
It's possible..
*D'Banj
*Cristiano Ronaldo
*Ramsey Nouah
*David Beckham..

Oga , there is a big difference wen you say a guy is sexy and a guy is handsome, if you say the guy handsome and look good I go understand, no talk say another guy sexy. Watin b that 1?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo / Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) / Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Adorable In 'Big Girls School' Attire (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.