Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? (90913 Views)

Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup / Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag / Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by shakyum: 7:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
Vinnie2000:

They are Sexy, Bro!!
Na you dey Attach Bad meanings to the word.. sad smiley
How can you Tell me Dat 'Six Packs Master' Cristiano Ronaldo is not a Sexy Guy??

Doesn't his body Image look Attractive to You??
Maybe I should attach his Bare body picx on dis comment!!..

Ladies find Nicki Minaj, Beyonce, Tiwa Savage Sexy, Why can't Guys find Television Guys as sexy??
It's just ur mentality!! Change it Plss..

Shey as girls the kiss there friends u d follow kiss yours?
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by AfonjaConehead: 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2021
Pweetiedude:
The dude is a definition of sexiness.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kingsuave:
Baba God na beg i dey beg you,

anything wey go make me look my fellow man call am sexy abeg gbe body am comot, Amen undecided
grin
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Males opening threads to drool over a fellow man as sexy and having monikers like pweetiedude are gays

Disgusting! angry
shocked
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Rossyrick(f): 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2021
Mitheeeeeeeeew
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by OdefaGirl(f): 7:55pm On Jul 11, 2021
Rilley:
Okay ode fa

Get out
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by mariodko190(m): 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
KosiGee:

How does a fellow man find another man sexy

I’m confused.
Op is gay asf undecided
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by cactusJack(m): 7:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
The disturbing thing is that most of thet idiots here calling him sexy are guys...stop with that gay shit

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by MiaB(f): 7:58pm On Jul 11, 2021
mariodko190:
Op is gay asf undecided
You that opened the thread meant for "ladies" is also gay
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by McLizbae: 7:59pm On Jul 11, 2021
Mastakija:
how do u know he's a male

You na bloody learner o!
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by cactusJack(m): 8:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
Infolenka:

If I was female, why not? If I was female I'll allow him do anything he wants with me.
you a gay bro....case closed

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Ishilove: 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kondomatic:
Oga.

What I see when I look at a guy is a either a handsome man or an ugly man like me.

When I look at a woman, I see a beautiful woman, ugly woman or sexy woman depending on the mood.

Any man that sees something sexy in another man should be tracked down and investigated thoroughly.
*chuckle*
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by americaninja1: 8:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
Vinnie2000:

My Brother..
It's possible..
You can look@a Guy, and Say wow 'Dat Guy is Sexy'..
It does not make you Gay or weird!!
Just dat some Nigerians reason things Anyhow.. sad undecided
Personally, I find the Following Guys, Sexy Guys..
*D'Banj
*Cristiano Ronaldo
*Ramsey Nouah
*David Beckham..
These Guys are 35 or 40+ But They are still Trimmed and Sexy..They still maintain dier Six Packs!!.
sexy means they are sexually appealing to u.
U are a suspect.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by nigfooty: 8:14pm On Jul 11, 2021
Euro 2020 Final: Italy vs England - Official Starting Line-ups
https://www.nigfooty.com/2021/07/euro-2020-final-official-starting-line.html
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Mastakija(m): 8:17pm On Jul 11, 2021
McLizbae:

You na bloody learner o!
Rest
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 11, 2021
Vinnie2000:

My Brother..
It's possible..
*D'Banj
*Cristiano Ronaldo
*Ramsey Nouah
*David Beckham..
These Guys are 35 or 40+ But They are still Trimmed and Sexy..They still maintain dier Six Packs!!.
Ramsey Nouah ain't got no six packs bro
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Blacksavage: 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2021
1Sharon:
Nope.

How he wan take fine reach again?
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Shalommy(f): 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kingsuave:
Baba God na beg i dey beg you,

anything wey go make me look my fellow man call am sexy abeg gbe body am comot, Amen undecided
Hahahaha... Oboy u no wan ynash?
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by maureensylvia(f): 8:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
Vinnie2000:

My Brother..
It's possible..
*D'Banj
*Cristiano Ronaldo
*Ramsey Nouah
*David Beckham..

Chimooo
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by lexy2014: 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
He's good lookin he got good body I'm sure gals find him attractive. What's ur own definition of sexy?

I don't have definition of sexy. Why would u think ladies will find him attractive and for what purpose? why don't u let d ladies decide if they find him attractive or not. Y are u finding him attractive for them?
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by matotoide(m): 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2021
He's not going to shag you.
I swear. [/quote]
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Shalommy(f): 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2021
Feggie3:
Wahala. We still dey settle one matter, this one don carry him own come!
Hahahaha... Ynash people too much.
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by engrchykae(m): 9:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
KosiGee:

How does a fellow man find another man sexy

I’m confused.
people are becoming perverts nowadays

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by ibinaboonline: 9:10pm On Jul 11, 2021
Depraved homosexuals on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by greggng: 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2021
I thought being sexy is for female only. ...I don't know what is sexy in a man...he no get breast , he no get nyash, he no get Toto ...what makes a man sexy then? The right word should be handsome not sexy ...sexy has to do with sexually attractive ...man doesn't have features that makes him sexually attractive ...only women have ...but any man that thinks otherwise is a gay

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Offpoint1: 9:29pm On Jul 11, 2021
Vinnie2000:

My Brother..
It's possible..
*D'Banj
*Cristiano Ronaldo
*Ramsey Nouah
*David Beckham..
Las las your true colour go come out
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by ICEWIN: 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lol,
You see am..
Dats y I added Nigerians!!..Our mentality is local and kind of warped!!.. sad cheesy

Sexy means Attractive!! It does not connotes anything Gay..
A man can be Sexy!!

I just remembered..the following guys have won Sexiest man Award In Hollywood (US)
Keanu Reeves (Matrix)
Pierce Brosman (James bond 007)
The Black Guy who acted the Boxing Film 'Apollo Creed'
Etc
So 4get it, If you are a bit Tall, muscular, with nice built, you can be called Sexy, even by Men/Guys..

oga you are in nigeria.
you are not in a white man land and your culture do not permit you to see your fellow man and say his sexy.
if u want to behave like the white go there and act like that.
we are nigerian,with strict culture
is either a guy is handsome or ugly #shekaina
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Pimine: 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2021
Pweetiedude:
The dude is a definition of sexiness.
Yuck! You and that other dude, infolenka, must be gay!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2021
TheGift:
Are you a girl?
Are u a girl
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Pimine: 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Let's not Argue too much!!
Sexy means Attractive!!

If you see a Ripped Guy with Six packs and you say 'Hey, you re Sexy oo'..
It means Nothing@all..

It Actually means that d Guy has Nice body features and Should be Attractive/Sexy to Females, NOT to males..

When we say Ronaldo or Sergio Ramos is sexy, it's not for Guys, It means they are Appealing/Sexy..But to Girls..

When I used to Go to the Field to Play Football, doz days, One of my Younger Brother friend had six packs and a Big budge(dick)..
He was wearing only Briefs and The boys used to call him Sexy Guy L'omo..

Does that mean they are Gay??

So, understand..
Calling a Guy Sexy is no Big Deal!!..
Aswearugaaad

Dude you're irredeemable. I don laff taya. But seriously if you tell me that shiit I fit whoze you better slap.
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2021
lexy2014:

I don't have definition of sexy. Why would u think ladies will find him attractive and for what purpose? why don't u let d ladies decide if they find him attractive or not. Y are u finding him attractive for them?
Guy calm down wats ur problem u think u more homophobic than me. Miss me wit that bullshit
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by lexy2014: 10:10pm On Jul 11, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
Guy calm down wats ur problem u think u more homophobic than me. Miss me wit that bullshit

U haven't answered d questions I asked:

1. Why would u think ladies will find him attractive and for what purpose?

2. why don't u let d ladies decide if they find him attractive or not.

3. Y are u finding him attractive for them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo / Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) / Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Adorable In 'Big Girls School' Attire (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.