Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? (90959 Views)

Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup / Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag / Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by OdefaGirl(f): 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Males opening threads to drool over a fellow man as sexy and having monikers like pweetiedude are gays

Disgusting! angry

You smashed them grin grin.
I don't even know why this should hit front page.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by orlaglobal234: 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2021
Where is the sexy in this guy i don't understand how you called this dude sexy at all
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Beckysexy(f): 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2021
Rilley:
Answer my question first
No.
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2021
Mitcheew!

Yam face
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2021
ReluctantAdult:

Damn!

Bruh why? grin grin

Someone had too. grin grin
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Rilley(m): 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2021
Beckysexy:

No.
GTFOH then!
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by observer24(m): 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Males opening threads to drool over a fellow man as sexy and having monikers like pweetiedude are gays

Disgusting! angry

Fact!!!
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Rilley(m): 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
OdefaGirl:

You smashed them grin grin.
I don't even know why this should hit front page.
Okay ode fa
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Beckysexy(f): 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
Rilley:
GTFOH then!
Now, answer my question!
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Rilley(m): 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
Beckysexy:

Now, answer my question!
No
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Funflipper: 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
Pweetiedude:
The dude is a definition of sexiness.

That sounds gay just like P Diddy's Take that! Take that!! Take that!!! smh..
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Kinobi: 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2021
You're pretty gay but OKAY

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Happy2020: 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2021
Fuxx no. He looks goofy
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Trustedpronet: 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
Handsom or beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. As a man I can never define my fellow man sexy...I can only say he is handsom and not sexy. Some find short guys or tall guys sexy. The guy fine sha...as for me I can only say a girl sexy.
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2021
Infolenka:

If I was female, why not? If I was female I'll allow him do anything he wants with me.
Disgusting
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Feggie3: 7:04pm On Jul 11, 2021
OneCallAway:
Okay....all of you gays on this thread can R.i.p.

I'm out.
Like I ever bleeped u? U are one call away from hell.. Bleep off my mention u ruthless pig!
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by ComputerWiz007: 7:04pm On Jul 11, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Both you and Mr Kondomatic are Just 'Gay Conscious'!!
If you have a Free mind, Der's nothing there!..

A man can be Sexy!!

Sexy originally means Attractive..
Even David Beckham was called Sexy by his Man Utd teammates in the early 2000's..
It means he was Handsome and too Attractive..
None of Dem had Feelings for him!!

U Guys don't know d Meaning of Sexy@all..Gay Matter for Nigeria has influenced una thinking.. sad sad
Baba stop capping No ManUtd player especially during the ManUtd Roy Keane era ever called David Beckham sexy. Captain Roy Keane and Gary Neville go beat the spirit comot from them.
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by tiger28: 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kondomatic:
It connotes many things gay unless your dictionary was homemade.

A man can be sexy to a woman enyi not to a fellow man. Sexy means attractive; sexually attractive, suggestive or stimulating.

That's the primary definition, every other thing is secondary.

If you post online that you're "gay", will people see you as a lighthearted and carefree person or another man's backyard hunter?

Be calming down abeg What's your point? They have the physique that women find sexy and attractive. It doesn't necessarily mean that men find them sexy? And who said that there can not be gays and BIs among the organizers and judges?

Telling a fellow straight man that he's sexy is gayish, even telling him that he is "cute" is suspicious.

Before person go begin pinch person inappropriately.
Right on bro! These gays want to be accepted and wants to make what is wrong , right . A MAN MUST NOT CALL ANOTHER MAN, SEXY.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by notoriousbabe: 7:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
Op do you really know what it means to be sexy? I don’t think so
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by notoriousbabe: 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2021
Pweetiedude:
you’re definitely a gay, it’s written all over you

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Baddiezz(f): 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2021
Infolenka:
I honestly think that no other player comes close to England's Tyrone Mings in the sexiness department. Dude has got it all, height, face, body. An Adonis.
Don't mind them OP.
So many haters on this thread grin including closet gays forming straight dudes. The thread clearly stated "ladies" yet y'all opened it to comment trash.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Blakpot: 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2021
Wtf Op? This thug?
Very dirty player.
I'm surprised he has admirers of any kind.
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by tonididdy(m): 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lol,
You see am..
Dats y I added Nigerians!!..Our mentality is local and kind of warped!!.. sad cheesy

Sexy means Attractive!! It does not connotes anything Gay..
A man can be Sexy!!

I just remembered..the following guys have won Sexiest man Award In Hollywood (US)
Keanu Reeves (Matrix)
Pierce Brosman (James bond 007)
The Black Guy who acted the Boxing Film 'Apollo Creed'
Etc
So 4get it, If you are a bit Tall, muscular, with nice built, you can be called Sexy, even by Men/Guys..
No way you not gay but hey it's cool wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by 10mobile: 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2021
Pweetiedude:
Are you gay? Otherwise, how do you know he's sexy when you are male?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Ogunleti01: 7:21pm On Jul 11, 2021
Infolenka:
I honestly think that no other player comes close to England's Tyrone Mings in the sexiness department. Dude has got it all, height, face, body. An Adonis.
For those calling OP gay una get comprehension problem. where did u keep the wor "ladies"? obviously he directed the question to the ladies in the house but your busybody no go allow una read well

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by bigfather(m): 7:23pm On Jul 11, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

You would like him to Bleep you in the ass, don't you?

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by NickiSlay(f): 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2021
Why are the males on this thread triggered? grin
The question was directed at females yet most of the comments are from salty bitter guys.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2021
lexy2014:

What makes him sexy?
He's good lookin he got good body I'm sure gals find him attractive. What's ur own definition of sexy?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Beckysexy(f): 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2021
Rilley:
No
Now, GTFO of my mention, bish*!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by TheGift: 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2021
They are asking the ladies, are you a Lady ?
Pweetiedude:
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by TheGift: 7:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
Are you a girl?
SweetDipBenny:
He's good lookin he got good body I'm sure gals find him attractive. What's ur own definition of sexy?
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Aurelius1(m): 7:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lol,
You see am..
Dats y I added Nigerians!!..Our mentality is local and kind of warped!!.. sad cheesy

Sexy means Attractive!! It does not connotes anything Gay..
A man can be Sexy!!

I just remembered..the following guys have won Sexiest man Award In Hollywood (US)
Keanu Reeves (Matrix)
Pierce Brosman (James bond 007)
The Black Guy who acted the Boxing Film 'Apollo Creed'
Etc
So 4get it, If you are a bit Tall, muscular, with nice built, you can be called Sexy, even by Men/Guys..
Denzel Washington won it twice in his younger days.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PES 2019 Game Cheat Codes For Ps2, Ps3 Ps4, Including Android & PC / Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo / Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.