Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:13 AM

Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner (41921 Views)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Nigerians Have Thrown Away Competence, Capacity - APC / Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) / Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by olaniyilukman(m): 4:24am On Jul 06, 2021
OssyMalik:
I wonder why the commissioner hasn’t been sacked.

Heartless idiot
The commissioner is not heartless rather our people paid deaf ears to government warning, government might have issues warning to them to vacate the premises but they will turn deaf ears to government pleas, we should set politics and sentiment aside, I see nothing wrong in what this commissioner did, rather our people should learn how to embrace government policies..

Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by Burgerlomo: 4:29am On Jul 06, 2021
God bless you for the kind gesture

Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by errigdee: 4:42am On Jul 06, 2021
This is wonderful and may God replenish your AKPO also cry
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by Yankee101: 4:43am On Jul 06, 2021
People are wicked
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by Originalsly: 4:46am On Jul 06, 2021
Why isn't the commissioner publicly fired or disciplined? And we wonder why some people do as they please .... no consequences for their actions.
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by Richy4(m): 4:50am On Jul 06, 2021
olaniyilukman:
The commissioner is not heartless rather our people paid deaf ears to government warning, government might have issues warning to them to vacate the premises but they will turn deaf ears to government pleas, we should set politics and sentiment aside, I see nothing wrong in what this commissioner did, rather our people should learn how to embrace government policies..

He is not heartless? ....when someone mentions vacate, he/she should also mention relocate to....with better condition and all....If you were human, then you should know that majority of human species dislike/react negatively to change... and when such change occurs, they wants to know/ see the reasons why the new is better than the old.. at least you should know that by now....

I'm not even saying that the senator is better than the commissioner... only that the useless commissioner allows the senator to use him to shine before the camera.... Most of them are the same when there's no camera to cover events.... but before the cameras as u can see, the senator is a better man....And I am shocked that you saw nothing wrong with destroying one's livelihood

Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by Otii4god: 5:02am On Jul 06, 2021
Commissioner throwaway woman market, senator compensate woman... Confused country. BTW d woman na babe ooo, why she come be like mama for d video? Inside life.
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by PAWG(m): 5:15am On Jul 06, 2021
Are you sure that’s the same woman?

BTW good gesture by the senator. I wish the woman good fortune in business going forward
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by Tareq1105: 5:34am On Jul 06, 2021
heniford2:
Politics in Nigeria

All na politics. He'll do worse things if he becomes governor tomorrow.

We should realize that politicians are our common enemy even though some of them try to pretend.

It's a crisis between the Elites and the Masses. No politician can deceive me under whatever disguise.

What have we not seen since 1999 to date?

Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by Nobody: 5:36am On Jul 06, 2021
Mikecold:
Who else saw this coming?

Nigerians are very predictable
So you would have preferred she was ignored so that we don't look predictable? Quite a senseless thought.
Even if this happened in America, the woman would be met with same act of kindness.
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by authority2006(m): 5:41am On Jul 06, 2021
Almajoon:
That was nice & kind of him.

Meanwhile, some zombies are using vpn to defend this evil apc govt on twitter. The same looters who brought hunger and poverty on nigerians.

If you are one of them, thunder fire you and yours. BASTARDS!!!

Nothing to defend in his action. But if you saw his action through APC angle, why couldn't you see his action through Christianity too? At least, he was a Christian before being APC member. Laughing
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by authority2006(m): 5:43am On Jul 06, 2021
Mikecold:

That's because you knew that some Nigerians are still kind and have very large heart. That's why you saw it coming. Or, you want to condemn the gesture?
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by dingbang(m): 6:13am On Jul 06, 2021
Someone should come and throw away my bank account
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by aribisala0(m): 6:19am On Jul 06, 2021
habsydiamond:
See God... Some people will think throwing away that food will bring her shame and disappointment not knowing God has plan led down for the senate to execute... God u are worthy to be praised.
This God can be funny sha
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by Mophor: 6:19am On Jul 06, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!!
Must he make her shed tears before helping her??
Drunk senator
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by Babastrong(m): 6:25am On Jul 06, 2021
Well, gods on the mount olympus answer prayer through fellow human actions(either negative or positive).
Your prayer was answered through the commissioner's action.
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:26am On Jul 06, 2021
If u want make am for nigeria

Social media trending is a key to try
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by OlaJokO: 6:27am On Jul 06, 2021
[quote author=PrinceOfLagos post=103397354]Every disappointment is a blessing

Confirm damage control
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by pepperdemzombie: 6:33am On Jul 06, 2021
OssyMalik:
I wonder why the commissioner hasn’t been sacked.

Heartless idiot
Sack him for what? Only in Nigeria will you see vehicles asking traders to pave way but they will refuse. I know of streets in major markets that vehicles avoid because of traders. I have seen trailers leaving the road for traders and bike riders. If you hit them, they mob you. Vehicles with failed breaks have killed people in markets because they refused to pave way despite warning horns.
They do these things deliberately, how much food can you find there? Watch her come back to that same spot and dare Law enforcement agencies with social media like one in Lagos.
They will disobey deliberately, strip themselves then carry camera, nobody takes any action against traders without prior warnings.
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 06, 2021
Mikecold:

As long as the money alleviates the woman's suffering, this gesture should be commended by reasonable and well meaning Nigerians.

Continue to see what is coming and what is not coming!

Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by aribisala0(m): 6:37am On Jul 06, 2021
SportsHD:

Oshiomole and the "go and die" woman?

https://www.nairaland.com/1536243/oshiomhole-apologises-heartless-comments-widow

the apology didn't come alone. It came with cheques and all.
This sort of behaviour from politicians is seen in some parts of Nigeria not everywhere
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 06, 2021
Freestainworld:
Any place APC enters, they destroy the happiness of the people there.

That's because it is an evil party
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by pepperdemzombie: 6:47am On Jul 06, 2021
Richy4:

He is not heartless? ....when someone mentions vacate, he/she should also mention relocate to....with better condition and all....If you were human, then you should know that majority of human species dislike/react negatively to change... and when such change occurs, they wants to know/ see the reasons why the new is better than the old.. at least you should know that by now....

I'm not even saying that the senator is better than the commissioner... only that the useless commissioner allows the senator to use him to shine before the camera.... Most of them are the same when there's no camera to cover events.... but before the cameras as u can see, the senator is a better man....And I am shocked that you saw nothing wrong with destroying one's livelihood
And you think there were no previous warnings? If you find out, she was stubborn to leave. Only in Nigeria will you see vehicles asking traders to pave way. All na format.
One did it in Lagos the other time, when she got money, she returned to the SAME spot. The Law Enforcement staff asked her to leave again, she dared them with social media and her people have carried cameras already to view their actions.
You will drive one way, when you will strip to avoid an arrest.
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by daddymummy(m): 6:53am On Jul 06, 2021
They are only doing so because it is a woman.

If it is a man,no one would care.

That is why any money I have,I give mostly to men because if I don't give,no other person would give.

As for women, there is no need for me to help them because there are thousands out there who are willing to help women.

So why not just help a man who would appreciate it better than women.

That doesn't mean I don't help women, but if I have to choose between helping a man and a woman,I would rather help a man.

I know most men are not happy to hear this, because most of them only help women.

But I believe I am doing the right and reasonable thing.

Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by IAMPEDRO: 6:55am On Jul 06, 2021
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by crossfire(m): 6:57am On Jul 06, 2021
olaniyilukman:
r u ok, omg I think u are satanic, guy ur a mad man,u dont have moral.
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by pepperdemzombie: 7:01am On Jul 06, 2021
YTmami:
I witnessed something like this just last week.
A woman was trying to sell drinks to people in a bus, next thing she was flogged mercilessly with a huge cane by a power drunk park coordinator.
She screamed loudly and all the passengers chastised him for flogging her like that.
I think she left without collecting her complete money sef. Was so sad.
Just pray to God not to hit or kill one of them mistakely. I saw it live, there were 3 lanes, someone called her on the 3rd lane, the middle lane was empty, not knowing a vehicle was coming from the down. She dashed in and was hit, she died instantly!
The vehicle in which someone called her moved away, the innocent driver was detained for murder.
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by Gotze1: 7:13am On Jul 06, 2021
Ordinary commissioner in a state dey do like God.

God don butter the woman's bread.
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by OloyeVIII: 7:22am On Jul 06, 2021
Mikecold:

No bro, it's just the right thing. if u flog pikin with right hand, u go still draw am come with left. e get why...
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by andyanders: 7:22am On Jul 06, 2021
May pain and sorrow follow that useless commissioner all days of his life. Sickness and disgrace be with him.

Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault / APC Picks Yahaya Bello As Audu's Replacement / ARMOURED HELICOPTERS : GOVERNOR WIKE REVEALS THAT RSG HANDED THEM OVER TO NAF