Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner (41753 Views)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Nigerians Have Thrown Away Competence, Capacity - APC / Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by Codeye(m): 7:29am On Jul 06, 2021
Bless be the hand ✋ that give no matter what
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by OloyeVIII: 7:30am On Jul 06, 2021
olaniyilukman:
The commissioner is not heartless rather our people paid deaf ears to government warning, government might have issues warning to them to vacate the premises but they will turn deaf ears to government pleas, we should set politics and sentiment aside, I see nothing wrong in what this commissioner did, rather our people should learn how to embrace government policies..
If it were your mom would you see nothing wrong? my mom once had a resturant and i know how much stress is in food biz. waking by 4:30am till when people go crash.. i've fought with AEPB severally for mistreating people..
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by IkePeters(m): 7:30am On Jul 06, 2021
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by ojsmscom(m): 7:50am On Jul 06, 2021
Incase you see any tribal statement against any Igbo, Yoruba or Niger delta in nairaland claiming it emanated from the IGBOS, Yoruba or Niger delta, pls know it is the HAUSA-FULANI that disguised...all southern people have united to pursue same course and no southerner dare insult another southerner...we have identified our common Enemy which is divide and rule strategy by the north and we are ready to deal with it..
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by sigiyaya112: 7:51am On Jul 06, 2021
habsydiamond:
See God... Some people will think throwing away that food will bring her shame and disappointment not knowing God had plan led down for the senate to execute... God u are worthy to be praised.
This has nothing to do with God. Nigerian politicians are playing with you guy, make una open una eyes and stop being foolish!!
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by habsydiamond(m): 7:51am On Jul 06, 2021
aribisala0:
This God can be funny sha
God's way of doing things can not be predicted... He does His things mysteriously... The only being that can not be predicted or bet upon like bet9ja... He does things if he wishes, if He doesn't do no one can hold him accountable. The only being who is supernatural and everywhere, everytime and every places. May your name be praised Almighty God.
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by habsydiamond(m): 7:55am On Jul 06, 2021
sigiyaya112:
This has nothing to do with God. Nigerian politicians are playing with you guy, make una open una eyes and stop being foolish!!
have we not seen instances where no one stood up to defend victims such like this woman.. The politicians may have his own agenda but God used him to bless that woman in one way or the other.. Believe it or not God is great.
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by sigiyaya112: 7:59am On Jul 06, 2021
habsydiamond:
have we not seen instances where no one stood up to defend victims such like this woman.. The politicians may have his own agenda but God used him to bless that woman in one way or the other.. Believe it or not God is great.
What makes you thing that that you imaginary God is anywhere close to Nigeria
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by Calitoscassius(m): 8:06am On Jul 06, 2021
Some ignorant brainwashed gullible nigerians are attaching their useless God to this. Why did God not give the money in the first place? God left her in the street selling rotten unhealthy food to other poor folks.

And for the so called senator, he has used this opportunity to elevate himself high into the corrupt position he is. Corrupt politicians never let any crisis go to waste they will use it to their own selfish gains, today the senator will drive past several poor people like that woman hawking food and all sorts and he will do nothing to help them.

Nigerian govt or the idiota who threw the women's food was supposed to compensate her anyway it has nothing to do with God afterall it wasn't God who threw the food away. God doesn't even exist. It God existed God wouldn't let the woman suffer in the first place.

How do we know the whole stunt wasn't planned to make the senator popular? Nigerian Corrupt politicians would do anything to stay relevant and keep their gullible constituents dumber. grin

Please don't quote me to tell me about God unless you have proofs that God exists.
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by Richy4(m): 8:24am On Jul 06, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

[b]And you think there were no previous warnings? [/b]If you find out, she was stubborn to leave. Only in Nigeria will you see vehicles asking traders to pave way. All na format.
One did it in Lagos the other time, when she got money, she returned to the SAME spot. The Law Enforcement staff asked her to leave again, she dared them with social media and her people have carried cameras already to view their actions.
You will drive one way, when you will strip to avoid an arrest.

I am not talking about warning my brother..... There may have been warnings because it is very easy to issue.... But warning a trader to vacate without telling them where to go to or a better place to stay and carry out their businesses was not the best solution in my opinion.... If they tell traders to leave, they show also tell them where to go to and make sure that where they were sending them is better than the old site...destroying their goods when they knew that they will not pay for any kind of compensation is callous and wicked no matter how anyone sees it....

1 Like

Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by stieyven(m): 8:25am On Jul 06, 2021
Almajoon:
That was nice & kind of him.

Meanwhile, some zombies are using vpn to defend this evil apc govt on twitter. The same looters who brought hunger and poverty on nigerians.

If you are one of them, thunder fire you and yours. BASTARDS!!!
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by salem1996: 8:28am On Jul 06, 2021
olaniyilukman:
The commissioner is not heartless rather our people paid deaf ears to government warning, government might have issues warning to them to vacate the premises but they will turn deaf ears to government pleas, we should set politics and sentiment aside, I see nothing wrong in what this commissioner did, rather our people should learn how to embrace government policies..

May it happened to you or your family member then you will wish to rewrite this comment embarassed but I pray it happen to you in particular..
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by salem1996: 8:30am On Jul 06, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Some ignorant brainwashed gullible nigerians are attaching their useless God to this. Why did God not give the money in the first place? God left her in the street selling rotten unhealthy food to other poor folks.

And for the so called senator, he has used this opportunity to elevate himself high into the corrupt position he is. Corrupt politicians never let any crisis go to waste they will use it to their own selfish gains, today the senator will drive past several poor people like that woman hawking food and all sorts and he will do nothing to help them.

Nigerian govt or the idiota who threw the women's food was supposed to compensate her anyway it has nothing to do with God afterall it wasn't God who threw the food away. God doesn't even exist. It God existed God wouldn't let the woman suffer in the first place.

How do we know the whole stunt wasn't planned to make the senator popular? Nigerian Corrupt politicians would do anything to stay relevant and keep their gullible constituents dumber. grin

Please don't quote me to tell me about God unless you have proofs that God exists.
The fact that the proof of God's existence from someone can make you change your view about God is a sign you ain't sure of your present view. "To a man of faith, explanation is not needed"- Thomas Aquinas (summa theologia)
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 06, 2021
stieyven:

Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

The janjaweeed may even destroy you and your family b4 2moro. Truly islamabad.

Fix your life and stop being a zombie. The janjaweeed terrorists kill zombies too. cheesy
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by talk2maurice(m): 8:49am On Jul 06, 2021
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by 77star: 9:05am On Jul 06, 2021
Almajoon:

Meanwhile, some zombies are using vpn to defend this evil apc govt on twitter. The same looters who brought hunger and poverty on nigerians.

is one of them
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by GrandFinale2021(m): 9:06am On Jul 06, 2021
YTmami:
I witnessed something like this just last week.
A woman was trying to sell drinks to people in a bus, next thing she was flogged mercilessly with a huge cane by a power drunk park coordinator.
She screamed loudly and all the passengers chastised him for flogging her like that.
I think she left without collecting her complete money sef. Was so sad.
assuming I dey there if I no for engage that agbero make I bend.
can you just imagine, I for even drop the woman more cash sef.
just imagine the pains nigerians pass through just to put food on their table.
SMH

1 Like

Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by olaniyilukman(m): 9:33am On Jul 06, 2021
Richy4:

He is not heartless? ....when someone mentions vacate, he/she should also mention relocate to....with better condition and all....If you were human, then you should know that majority of human species dislike/react negatively to change... and when such change occurs, they wants to know/ see the reasons why the new is better than the old.. at least you should know that by now....

I'm not even saying that the senator is better than the commissioner... only that the useless commissioner allows the senator to use him to shine before the camera.... Most of them are the same when there's no camera to cover events.... but before the cameras as u can see, the senator is a better man....And I am shocked that you saw nothing wrong with destroying one's livelihood
Thanks for your replied but the reason why I come hard on the woman is that, there are so many instances where government will built a modern market with modern facilities and the government will instruct the people to relocate there but they will turn deaf ears to these instructions, we want our country to be like Dubai but we are not ready for the challenges that comes with it, governance is not easy boss, imagine you are scolding your own child not to put something in a particular place and the child keep doing the same thing, when you are frustrated to a particular stage , imagine the kind of punishment you will melted on the child.. Commissioners, senators are human like us and they have emotions too
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by Los10ban: 9:39am On Jul 06, 2021
sometimes our helps come through our enemies. She has received unprecedented favour because of what a devil's son did to her. I believe more good things are coming her way. God bless you Mr Senator. May you find help in ur time of need. what a nice gesture.
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by FullBlastLight: 9:43am On Jul 06, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
They have done similar things in America more than a thousand times, so how's this a Nigerian thing?

Project an evidence 2 corroborate ur standpoint, or stop making a dogmatic statement 4 life! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:50am On Jul 06, 2021
Almajoon:

It's madness of the highest idiotic order I tell you
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 06, 2021
Nice
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 06, 2021
Almajoon:

Hahahahaha. Imagine the irony. These people are pathetic I swear. Why don't they obey their slave masters ban and stay off Twitter?

I hope Buhari and other government officials are not tweeting with VPN too? Because that will be the biggest irony of them all.
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by Oshokalo: 10:18am On Jul 06, 2021
I said it before
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by mechanics(m): 10:55am On Jul 06, 2021
Nice one from the senator, the commissioner should know that he won't be there forever.
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by splashbaby(m): 11:09am On Jul 06, 2021
Using VPN to defend the same steepid government that banned them
Almajoon:

Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
OssyMalik:
I wonder why the commissioner hasn’t been sacked.

Heartless idiot

Sacked for doing his job? Don't you know it is illegal to trade in the streets and major roads?

Nigerians are too sentimental and emotional. With these kind of people,Nigeria will forever remain a backward country because leaders won't be able to take decisive actions.
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by leofab(f): 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
They have done similar things in America more than a thousand times, so how's this a Nigerian thing?
quote one case only..
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by habsydiamond(m): 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2021
sigiyaya112:
What makes you thing that that you imaginary God is anywhere close to Nigeria
the problem we have in Nigeria is not God's problem... It's human and leadership problems we are facing.. Advanced nations don't pray for what we pray for in Nigeria... We pray for light, good roads, good jobs, standard health care services and other social amenities.. Our government should be responsible for all these. The problems of ethnicentricity and religion are things that can be sorted if the people making gains from it wants peace to reign. God is just looking at us silently cos the prayers we are directing to Him are not His but that of our govt.. It's just a pitythatthegivt is blind to even notice it. What a country.
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by ledaman: 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
Mikecold:
Who else saw this coming?

Nigerians are very predictable
predictable or any how you call it. Pray to Almighty God to bless you. Blessing comes in any form.
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by ledaman: 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2021
dmz1:

The same way some evil Nigerians will be thinking that Biafra is dead with the detention of MNK not knowing that God is working it out for Biafra's birth.
Lolz! The project your Warlord couldn't execute in person of Dim Ojukwu grin stop comparing Biafra issues with Wonderful gesture from a good Samaritan grin
Re: Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner by Calitoscassius(m): 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
salem1996:

The fact that the proof of God's existence from someone can make you change your view about God is a sign you ain't sure of your present view. "To a man of faith, explanation is not needed"- Thomas Aquinas (summa theologia)
I am not suprised, grin these are the sort of answers or response i get everytime I demand for proofs of the existence of God. More long rhetorical quotes that still doesn't explain the existence of God or proves that God exists.

But you are right God exists only in people's faiths and faiths goes with believes (religious) and believes are not fact.

People are allowed to believe with faith that God exists, however that doesn't confirm God's existence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications / Atiku Pays Condolence Visits To Ihedioha, Uzor Kalu / PDP Mulls Disciplinary Measures Amid Threats Of G-5 Dumping Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.