Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos (90071 Views)

Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet / Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos by ikorodureporta: 2:20am On Jul 07, 2021
They only thing b say it's usually embarrassing to see the number of condoms in the soakaway anytime they come to evacuate the sewage..
I remember one facemeifaceyou house grin
Re: Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos by Iceyjayzz(m): 2:27am On Jul 07, 2021
cheesy
Re: Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos by Emmaxmusic(m): 2:38am On Jul 07, 2021
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos by LegendaryTunz(m): 3:59am On Jul 07, 2021
Omo, nairaland has not changed one bit grin ;Dafter leaving for years .. una werey still dey intact tongue
Re: Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos by Sergioaguero: 4:21am On Jul 07, 2021
Get ebooks on catfish farming and get digital ph meters, temperature meters, and humidity meters from our paystack store. Global delivery available. You order, paystack. com hold cash, we deliver to you; you receive items then paystack. com release cash to us.

Shop now below: https:///house-of-franklin

Re: Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos by seguno2: 5:18am On Jul 07, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:
please stop flushing condoms through the toilet ,it could block it ,after using a condom kindly roll it up and put in the waste bin.I just arrived at a hotel in lagos and saw a used condom inside the DC cistern .its wrong

Pictures or…………. wink
Re: Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos by Nobody: 5:18am On Jul 07, 2021
How did this make front page? undecided undecided
Re: Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos by HRMK: 5:23am On Jul 07, 2021
ARE U A JJC?DONT U KNOW IT CULD BE USED FOR MONEY RITUALS IF NOT WELL TAKEN CARE OF?UR ON UR OWN!
Re: Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos by cardoctor(m): 5:36am On Jul 07, 2021
Many guys would hVe gotten into trouble from this.
Re: Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:50am On Jul 07, 2021
Conner44:
So because someone didn’t flush his condom well you now want everyone to be throwing theirs inside dustbin?

What of tomorrow when you lodge and see floating shit inside the toilet? Should we then be wrapping it in nylon and throwing inside dustbin too?

To nod you Dey hungry me
ahhh nod ke? The English word Na head booting oooo u wan zidane d guy? E be like u go get short fuse ooo���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos by jacoik(m): 5:53am On Jul 07, 2021
Conner44:
So because someone didn’t flush his condom well you now want everyone to be throwing theirs inside dustbin?

What of tomorrow when you lodge and see floating shit inside the toilet? Should we then be wrapping it in nylon and throwing inside dustbin too?

To nod you Dey hungry me
don't mind him

1 Like

Re: Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:55am On Jul 07, 2021
tradepunter:

You are a true general with lots of experience at the battlefield
he has fought several vagina wars����
Re: Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos by errigdee: 5:56am On Jul 07, 2021
Why bsay na only men dey comment on this thread... All my ladies just disappear like that
Re: Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:58am On Jul 07, 2021
therajah:

Have u ever dated chindinma ?
i don’t think if he did or had , he would be on nairaland or what are the odds?����
Re: Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos by dante0147: 6:01am On Jul 07, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:
please stop flushing condoms through the toilet ,it could block it ,after using a condom kindly roll it up and put in the waste bin.I just arrived at a hotel in lagos and saw a used condom inside the DC cistern .its wrong

or it's you who should stop patronizing short time hotels and give your life to christ grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:04am On Jul 07, 2021
kay29000:

Pour water into condom that already has thick sperm?
shey Na all sperm dey thick? Abi Na afato u dey sell niii?���
Re: Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos by OsusTroller: 6:07am On Jul 07, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:
Or deh
Who told you that's wrong?

You should pick it up from the DC, role it and put it in the bin.
Re: Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos by fortune1968: 6:18am On Jul 07, 2021
GeneralPula:
How to flush off condom..

Pour water into the condom up to a half or almost full then flush off. It will flush off one time..
Una no get work o. .Wia u go dey get time put water for condom dey tie am ?
Re: Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos by Officialakaken1: 6:34am On Jul 07, 2021
TheEnygma:
Condoms don't normally flush if you use the normal flush from the WC..... Try using the manual flushing style with water and bucket.
Abeg this so called condom na another type of tissue paper ?
Re: Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos by Mac2016(m): 6:45am On Jul 07, 2021
Niggas do these to destroy evidence.. grin
Re: Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos by Sike(m): 7:10am On Jul 07, 2021
This thread is somehow hilarious �
Re: Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos by StreetFight: 7:11am On Jul 07, 2021
post=103408893:
Nobody ask wetin him go find for hotel ?

Flood carry your house ?

Don't ask what you already know. Fucking nah, abi wetin we dey go do there again? Some girls that have been fuccked severally in different hotels will come here to tell us that conferences and meetings hold in hotels. After meeting in the hotel, what follows? No be fucking?

1 Like

Re: Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos by CALCULUS16: 7:25am On Jul 07, 2021
I remember one blockage i went to clear some years back as a plumber. If i could still remember the number of condom i saw in the pipes, they were like 50. Some people ll just use the thing without tieing it well and the thing go absorb water and get inflated in the pipe thereby causing blockage. When i showed the tenants wetin i see, none of them could talk cheesy, even there was a time i saw something like a foetus inside a blockage, so many bizzare things i don see for sewage [shit cheesy]
Re: Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos by Champneys: 7:33am On Jul 07, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Ok bro, remember to take your used ones with you when you leave that hotel!
Re: Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos by wink2015(m): 7:50am On Jul 07, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

You did not say how to treat the used condom that is left in the toilet or house wastebin.

Is it to take the used condom that you place in your toilet wastebin and dump at the centralised waste bin in your compound for the waste disposal van people to come and pick it up?

or

to take the used condom that you placed in the toilet waste bin to the back of your compound and burn or incinerate.
Re: Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos by sniperr007(m): 7:56am On Jul 07, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Very true...
Re: Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos by Charlesedet: 8:07am On Jul 07, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Abeg, when IKWERRE people begin travel?

TaOr wen dem start to use WC cos I know na water bend over Dem know ��
Re: Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos by Cnach: 8:10am On Jul 07, 2021
SmellySperm:

My own is always stubborn, I flush it twice smiley
U are doing it wrongly.
Will it with water, then drop it inside the poo and flush it
Re: Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos by StrictlyStreet: 8:24am On Jul 07, 2021
As an Ikwerre man, OP was expecting to discover crude oil in the DC, but unfortunately a condom, probably used by me showed up. Advise to guys, always flush your CD when you can't properly dispose. E get why o!
Re: Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos by Mrscarter(f): 8:26am On Jul 07, 2021
SmellySperm:
Chai wahala has refused to finish grin

Op if condom no block WC how u wan mk plumbers take chop?

grin mr sperm lol
Re: Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos by Mrscarter(f): 8:27am On Jul 07, 2021
Conner44:

To nod you Dey hungry me

Chai grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome / I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.