Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,020 members, 7,814,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday (4328 Views)

Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos / Have You Seen A Spirit Crying?? Just Saw One And I Actually Cried / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by SergeantTitus(m): 10:48am On Dec 29, 2022
It was so unfortunate I didn't go to my farm with my android phone, I took my small phone along which I regret. Now I've always wondered why there are barely sightings in africa but yesterday my doubt was cleared .

I have several acres of farm in Ogun state and last evening around past 6 I went to Inpect the farm. Its located in a village.. After several walks, I saw a very large object with an oval top just laying still. I moved a little closer and I was shocked, scared and amazed at what I saw. It was a flying saucer. Just like the ones we see in youtube and movies. I couldn't move closer due to stories I've read about alien abduction and the likes.. I was dead scared and wanted to pick race when it suddenly lighted up with a low pitch faint sound then hung in the air a little , hovered before disappearing into the sky. Call me crazy, claim I smoked kwale weed or whatever but man, I was dead sure of what I saw. You won't believe these things until you have an encounter.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by Bluezy13(m): 10:54am On Dec 29, 2022
You're right bro, you are right.

Especially your last sentence.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by Jeromejnr(m): 11:07am On Dec 29, 2022
I was just telling someone on the other UFO thread about the reality of these encounters.

I have said it here before that I was seeing like 4 of them in the nighttime always In a particular spot when I was in hostel In secondary school. And I wasn't the only one. This was like 2003. It took me until recently when I was watching history Channel on a particular sighting (which was very similar) to really know what we saw that year.

6 Likes

Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by eliyke(m): 11:09am On Dec 29, 2022
Wetin b UFO?

6 Likes

Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by wetdspace(m): 11:11am On Dec 29, 2022
Same way I did saw moving and objects very different from an airplane during 2002-2005.

I watched the sky a lot in those days. One of the things that made me believed humans could build and survive in Mars .

1 Like

Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by Marvyx(m): 11:15am On Dec 29, 2022
eliyke:
Wetin b UFO?
Unidentified flying object.

11 Likes

Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by obiekunie01: 11:16am On Dec 29, 2022
SergeantTitus:
. . . claim I smoked kwale weed or whatever but man, I was dead sure of what I saw. You won't believe these things until you have an encounter.

bro i personally believe you!

i had same experience and like you, i didnt smoke kwale weed. . .

It was agbara weed from ondo state i smoked that day.

boy! their weed dey grow for hard dry land and its often planted towards the end of the rainy season so it grew without much rain!
That weed wicked gan!

i even saw like 200 of the flying saucer flying in straight formation with giant man like angel Gabriel like that leading them!

After that experience i totally avoided agbara weed for ever!

PLS DO YOUR BEST TO AVOID WHATEVER YOU SMOKED THAT DAY. IT MAY RUIN YOUR MENTAL HEALTH!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by Iamziggy: 11:33am On Dec 29, 2022
UFO are real bro
Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by Gadafii: 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
Wether UFOs are real or not, I know that humans are not the only civilizations amongs the several millions of stars out there

Look up at night, those tiny lights you see are stars with planets like earth or slightly different, man is yet to fully explore the nearest to us, how then do you conclude there are no lives outside of earth

Life outside earth exist in different form, it may be microbe, android, human like etc, but definitely there is an intelligence outside of our earth, and they are way superior to ours

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by Adamrealman78: 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
SergeantTitus:
It was so unfortunate I didn't go to my farm with my android phone, I took my small phone along which I regret. Now I've always wondered why there are barely sightings in africa but yesterday my doubt was cleared .

I have several acres of farm in Ogun state and last evening around past 6 I went to Inpect the farm. Its located in a village.. After several walks, I saw a very large object with an oval top just laying still. I moved a little closer and I was shocked, scared and amazed at what I saw. It was a flying saucer. Just like the ones we see in youtube and movies. I couldn't move closer due to stories I've read about alien abduction and the likes.. I was dead scared and wanted to pick race when it suddenly lighted up with a low pitch faint sound then hung in the air a little , hovered before disappearing into the sky. Call me crazy, claim I smoked kwale weed or whatever but man, I was dead sure of what I saw. You won't believe these things until you have an encounter.
mafa mafa odefa�

2 Likes

Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by headbasher96(m): 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
Well e depend on the quality of the market wey the dealer give u na

Because past 6 is almost night already and what will one be doing in his farm when he know darkness will soon cover everywhere

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by Joeev: 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
SergeantTitus:

Bro are you joking or not?
Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by faceLAGOS: 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2022
SergeantTitus:

OurTruth

2 Likes

Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by jimmyolasun: 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
so you dey go inspect farm for 6pm naa your torchlight phone you wan use see when everywhere dark for farm.. well naa same janja dey high us both so i got no judgement for you as me self dey always see angels around me after like 7wraps

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by taretoofine(m): 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
Saw three ufos moving haphazardly one night that shit is real , saw it another night told a friend to confirm.

Mind you I be person papa before children go come here come lash me!

The sad truth anyone you tell will laugh at you, I was once like that, but experience is a teacher

2 Likes

Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by truthCoder2: 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
obiekunie01:

bro i personally believe you!

i had same experience and like you, i didnt smoke kwale weed. . .

It was agbara weed from ondo state i smoked that day.

boy! their weed dey grow for hard dry land and its often planted towards the end of the rainy season so it grew without much rain!
That weed wicked gan!

i even saw like 200 of the flying saucer flying in straight formation with giant man like angel Gabriel like that leading them!

After that experience i totally avoided agbara weed for ever!

PLS DO YOUR BEST TO AVOID WHATEVER YOU SMOKED THAT DAY. IT MAY RUIN YOUR MENTAL HEALTH!

Of all the things that i hate in this life, it is claiming that your agbara weed is the strongest.

My brother, the day you take Takoradi weed mixed with small Cameroonian pepper, you will know that Weed pass weed.

Takoradi weed doesn’t have seeds and no body dey plant am. It grows mostly in cemeteries.

Take just a small pinch of cameroonian pepper and squash it with Takoradi weed. Take only one puff every hour.

Please whatever you do, dont take more than one puff in one hour. A former friend who disregarded this warning and took two is currently being studied in Yaba by final year medical students of Unilag.

After taking one puff, you will see the driving manual for UFO X5, 2019 model. Take time to read it because the next puff would put you in the driver’s seat.

Dont drive without reading the manual because you might crash the UFO as you approach Mars for landing. The police in Mars fit lock you up for simple traffic accidents.

Takoradi weed is the best.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by ruggedtimi(m): 2:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
Since rosewell aliens never improve on their saucer shaped craft grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by Badhguy(m): 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
truthCoder2:

Of all the things that i hate in this life, it is claiming that your agbara weed is the strongest.

My brother, the day you take Takoradi weed mixed with small Cameroonian pepper, you will know that Weed pass weed.

Takoradi weed doesn’t have seeds and no body dey plant am. It grows mostly in cemeteries.

Take just a small pinch of cameroonian pepper and squash it with Takoradi weed. Take only one puff every hour.

Please whatever you do, dont take more than one puff in one hour. A former friend who disregarded this warning and took two is currently being studied in Yaba by final year medical students of Unilag.

After taking one puff, you will see the driving manual for UFO X5, 2019 model. Take time to read it because the next puff would put you in the driver’s seat.

Dont drive without reading the manual because you might crash the UFO as you approach Mars for landing. The police in Mars fit lock you up for simple traffic accidents.

MAD ooooo

1 Like

Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by KingDash: 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
The big issue is do they know about Jesus Christ.. or if they die do they go to hell??
SergeantTitus:

Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2022
Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by Righteousness2(m): 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
UFOs are Everywhere!
I Believe they will be the Rapture cover up '

I Believe they will be used to Explain the Sudden disappearance of millions of people allover the World.

2 Likes

Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by ExAngel007(f): 3:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
UFO are real and I don't give a damn about what people think.
Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by brosom(m): 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2022
Righteousness2:
UFOs are Everywhere!

I Believe they will be used to Explain the Sudden disappearance of millions of people allover the World.
what does this mean pst?
Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by truthCoder2: 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2022
Righteousness2:
UFOs are Everywhere!

Ibo la tun jasi?

I assumed you said the world would end in few days after Russia invaded Ukraine in February.

You were very explicit.

Shocker: No millions of people are going to disappear. You for one aint going anywhere.

Na for here you go dey. If you are lucky, you would live to be old. If not, pa muku tu, muku tu, ….in awilo logonba’s voice

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by Artemis44: 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2022
No doubts, I've had my fair share of this.

1 Like

Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by Nonexisting1: 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2022
KingDash:
The big issue is do they know about Jesus Christ.. or if they die do they go to hell??
I get very angry whenever I hear those lines from you. Some good people are living their hell here yet you expect them to wait until they die before they can experience heaven when a lot of people are already living in their own heavens here. So evil people will have to die before they are sent to hell to be punished for their evil deeds. Don't make me curse you. Take your nonsense religion out of this thread now.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by ruggedtimi(m): 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
Gadafii:
Wether UFOs are real or not, I know that humans are not the only civilizations amongs the several millions of stars out there

Look up at night, those tiny lights you see are stars with planets like earth or slightly different, man is yet to fully explore the nearest to us, how then do you conclude there are no lives outside of earth

Life outside earth exist in different form, it may be microbe, android, human like etc, but definitely there is an intelligence outside of our earth, and they are way superior to ours

why do you think they are superior than ours?
Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by Danisaint112(m): 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
SergeantTitus:

If you are telling the truth then you are lucky they didn't see you.

They would have either kidnapped you and you will be gone for ever or neutralize you (erase your memory with alien tech device).

I once red a report about a guy working in a space station who was said to bump into aliens � and their UFO far away from the space station in the U.S. but was immediately neauralized by the creatures.

When he woke up the last thing he remembered was he left the space station. A satellite recording had to be used to ascertain the cause.

Unfortunately it was discovered to be aliens. Satellite Footage which wasn't really clear showed he was neauralized and knocked out before the aliens zoomed off.

Sadly the victim couldn't recall any of it happening.

I wish I could drop links but I read this ifar back 2013 when I was still obsessed about aliens, planets and space in general. So finding that very article by NASA team will be hard.

Again if you are telling the truth then you have be careful because they are possibly carrying out a research and will likely return.

After watching this two movies; "Battlefield" and "The tomorrow war" I agreed we humans have to prepare for alien encounter.
Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by ifihearam: 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2022
Who goes to farm at night with small torchlight phone?
Na weed dey worry you

1 Like

Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by obiekunie01: 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
truthCoder2:

see bros!

i just no wan fight with u over this matter!

but see ba! before you come here to talk wetin you no no, just try adding very small pinch of Cameroun pepper for inside agbara weed wey them just harvest am with the farm dust still on it!

i sweeeaaaarraa gad! you go see yourself say na you be the captain of the spaceship wey dey control the flying sausers!

see ba! no be say you don dragoo!! na only sip you just sipam smalloo! u try nonsense drag am for just 1 second and inhale!

you go see ya self dey captain the whole ship dey cruise different galaxies for this universe!

by the time you return to reality after 6 months ba! you go just see yourself like the guy in this picture and you go dey wonder wetin dey happen and why them put a whole captain like you for chain!

na later whn those student doctors go enter with their koboko to give you your morning treatment e go come down on you say na YABALEFT YOU DEY! cheesy grin

NA THEN YOU GO APPRECAITE THE FACT SAY TAKORADI WEED DEY LEARN WORK WHERE AGBARA WEED DEY! cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by Righteousness2(m): 5:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
brosom:
what does this mean pst?

See 2thessalonians 2: 1-12

Verse 11 talks about a " Strong Delusion" that will be used to lie to the World Inhabitants.

I Believe the UFO will be the strong delusion that will be used to Explain the Disappearance of people all over the world in the Rapture.

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie
Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2022
Righteousness2:
UFOs are Everywhere!

The kingdom of God will be built on this Earth and it will be built by man.

But before that series of events will take place which will reduce humans to a very little amount.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Are Not Jealous You Are Not In Love / The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? / What Qualities Will You Choose In Your Ideal Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.