Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,005 members, 7,852,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:00 PM

Help, My Marriage Is Struggling-my Wife No Longer Trust Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, My Marriage Is Struggling-my Wife No Longer Trust Me (427 Views)

No Wife, No Job'; 45-year-old Friend Threatens To Commit Suicide In PH. / She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. / Top Secret: My Neighbour’s Husband Trust Me So Much But I’m Knacking His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help, My Marriage Is Struggling-my Wife No Longer Trust Me by Hubtik: 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2021
Exactly two years ago, I failed my wife and broke our vows. I cheated on her with an ex who had been seriously disturbing me. What I didn’t do after marriage was to cut off this ex of mine. Angela (not real name), my ex is wild. She used to send me nudes and tell me that I am her s8xual fantasy. So, even when she is with other men, she used to fantasize that she was with me. That kind of excited me and I enjoyed that s8xual excitement I got from her talking dirty to me and sending me dirty content.

By the time Angela invited me to meet her in a hotel, I had lusted so much after her, I was not thinking. I had s8x with her and even though it was exciting as I imagined, I immediately regretted it. It was like the spell of her was removed from my eyes. I ran away from her and decided to block her and never speak to her again. I prayed to God to also forgive me.

However, Angela was not done with me. She started looking for ways to communicate with me and continue the affair. When she realized, I blocked her on all platform, she slid into my wife DM and sent her all our chats and told her about the hotel incident. My wife was so broken. She cried and told me our marriage was over. I begged and begged. It took her almost 3months to talk to me again.

Its just that since then, my wife does not trust me anymore. Any small thing, she starts bringing up how I broke our vows. If I talk with any lady, I dare not mention it cos she will ask me what am I discussing with that woman. I stopped pass wording my phone, I gave her access to everyone and everything. Yet, she suspects every little move but I take it as the cross I will bear for my indiscretions.

The main issue now is this: my wife’s friend, an event planner, that planned our baby’s first birthday is flirting seriously with me. She started during our baby’s birthday in March. She helped my wife organize so many things for the birthday. When no one is looking, she tries to grab me and open her legs. I thought it was my imagination. But when she was leaving after the party, she cornered me and told me that I should stop playing hard to get …that she knows what I want and she can give it to me.

I told her to stop it or I will tell her friend. This woman told me, don’t be stupid. Are you not a man? Since then, because she has my number, she will be sending me dirty texts and telling me to stop dulling. And because I no longer password my phone, I try to delete the messages she sends before my wife sees it.

I became afraid that if my wife sees this before I tell her, she wont believe me. So, I gathered courage and told my wife. I told her because I wanted to be honest and I don’t want anything to hurt her again. To my surprise, my wife flared up. Shouting: Lanre, you have started again, you are a liar, a man slut, etc. I looked at her, me trying to explain, she didn’t even listen.

Read more

https://thepodiummedia.com/help-my-marriage-is-struggling-my-wife-no-longer-trust-me/06/07/2021/

Drop your comments on the blog
Re: Help, My Marriage Is Struggling-my Wife No Longer Trust Me by ITbomb(m): 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
I am not reading more o, I have enough wahala for today

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways To Win The Heart Of A Woman / Clean Toyota Siena In Perfect Condition / Big Guys!Pls Advise Me Regarding This New Business I Wanna Engage In. Thanks oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.