Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

I Want To Be A Distributor Of A Product With #1.5million Or #2million - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Be A Distributor Of A Product With #1.5million Or #2million (1738 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / How To Become A Distributor Of A Fast Moving Product With 10,000 / How To Become A Registered Distributor Of Indomie Noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be A Distributor Of A Product With #1.5million Or #2million by mascot345: 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2021
I am looking for a business idea . I want to be a distributor with #1.5millio to #2.5million..

I am thinking of becoming a golden penny spaghetti distributor..

As spaghetti could be found in 50% of Nigerian homes.
Anybody with good insight about the business?
Please any other idea is welcomed about being a distributor of beverages , foods or detergent.
Re: I Want To Be A Distributor Of A Product With #1.5million Or #2million by Kingsolar: 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
I would rather u go into drinks, beverages, wines n water. The capital is enough for that n will start u comfortably

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Be A Distributor Of A Product With #1.5million Or #2million by mascot345: 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2021
Kingsolar:
I would rather u go into drinks, beverages, wines n water. The capital is enough for that n will start u comfortably

Ok thanks bro. I appreciate.
Re: I Want To Be A Distributor Of A Product With #1.5million Or #2million by CoachOore: 7:29am On Jul 07, 2021
How do you start being a distributor in the first place?
Re: I Want To Be A Distributor Of A Product With #1.5million Or #2million by SilentVboy: 9:31am On Jul 07, 2021
mascot345:
I am looking for a business idea . I want to be a distributor with #1.5millio to #2.5million..

I am thinking of becoming a golden penny spaghetti distributor..

As spaghetti could be found in 50% of Nigerian homes.
Anybody with good insight about the business?
Please any other idea is welcomed about being a distributor of beverages , foods or detergent.
Bro Pls forget wine and drinks for now since you are just starting. You can add those ones when you are fully strong in d market.
I would advice you go into food stuffs. Everyone eat to stay alive. But they can drink water and forget wine.
So look for companies that deal on food stuffs like tomatoes, noodles etc and apply.
But the truth is, that amount is small to be a big time distributor. You may be a sub-distributor and it's still ok for a start.
Like in my place of work (tomato company), to be a distributor, u need to start with at least, 25m. But with that amount u have, u will receive tin tomatoes supply at a little reduced rate( company price).

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Be A Distributor Of A Product With #1.5million Or #2million by bowagateglobal: 10:35am On Jul 07, 2021
Some how, I come to think this is not a bad idea anyway, going by cost of investment and ease of business operation.

Kingsolar:

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be A Distributor Of A Product With #1.5million Or #2million by mascot345: 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
SilentVboy:
Bro Pls forget wine and drinks for now since you are just starting. You can add those ones when you are fully strong in d market.
I would advice you go into food stuffs. Everyone eat to stay alive. But they can drink water and forget wine.
So look for companies that deal on food stuffs like tomatoes, noodles etc and apply.
But the truth is, that amount is small to be a big time distributor. You may be a sub-distributor and it's still ok for a start.
Like in my place of work (tomato company), to be a distributor, u need to start with at least, 25m. But with that amount u have, u will receive tin tomatoes supply at a little reduced rate( company price).

Wow nice one. Thanks bro... What is name of your brand. Your tomato brand. I can be sub distributor to it.
Re: I Want To Be A Distributor Of A Product With #1.5million Or #2million by SilentVboy: 7:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
mascot345:

Wow nice one. Thanks bro... What is name of your brand. Your tomato brand. I can be sub distributor to it.
First of all bro, which state are u residing in? I need to know the state u are so that I can direct you to the right place.
Moreover, I am not telling you this so that you come put your money where I work.
There are many other tomato brands out there. Take your time and study your environment to know which one moves well.
First, which state do u currently reside in?
Re: I Want To Be A Distributor Of A Product With #1.5million Or #2million by mascot345: 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
SilentVboy:
First of all bro, which state are u residing in? I need to know the state u are so that I can direct you to the right place.
Moreover, I am not telling you this so that you come put your money where I work.
There are many other tomato brands out there. Take your time and study your environment to know which one moves well.
First, which state do u currently reside in?

I reside in Markudi Benue State .
Re: I Want To Be A Distributor Of A Product With #1.5million Or #2million by SilentVboy: 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
mascot345:

I reside in Markudi Benue State .
Oh, my lovely town back then. I used to stay at high level. Wurukum, Wadata, modern market side and North bank are places I have been to all through my stay there.

Well, Search for Erisco, Ric-giko and Nagiko tin tomatoes around. And also try and do your market survey to find out which brand the people like too.
Bro, having money is part one, knowing what to invest in is part 2 and doing your market survey on how to start is part 3 (and is the hardest part).
Re: I Want To Be A Distributor Of A Product With #1.5million Or #2million by mascot345: 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
SilentVboy:
Oh, my lovely town back then. I used to stay at high level. Wurukum, Wadata, modern market side and North bank are places I have been to all through my stay there.

Well, Search for Erisco, Ric-giko and Nagiko tin tomatoes around. And also try and do your market survey to find out which brand the people like too.
Bro, having money is part one, knowing what to invest in is part 1 and doing your market survey on how to start is part 3 (and is the hardest part).

Thanks bro. I will appreciate. I will do just that.
My what's app number:
In case u need us to talk more.

U know markudi Wella. I stay in high level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Be A Distributor Of A Product With #1.5million Or #2million by SilentVboy: 11:40am On Jul 08, 2021
mascot345:

Thanks bro. I will appreciate. I will do just that.
My what's app number: 0803***71
In case u need us to talk more.

U know markudi Wella. I stay in high level.
Ok no prob bro, I have your digit. But kindly edit your post and remove your phone number so that scammers don't use it.
Re: I Want To Be A Distributor Of A Product With #1.5million Or #2million by Rach1405: 7:58am On Apr 03, 2022
We are in need of distributors nationwide for our attractive, nutritious and well packaged product.

We need sole Distributors, sub Distributors, and wholesalers
Retailers nationwide. Our product is already selling in Lagos but more distributors are needed.

Pls contact me on whatsapp/call 08023082400.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For A Profitable Business To Embark Upon? / How To Refine Your Personality For Success / Lagos State Tenancy Law: My Landlady Won't Accept Six Months Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.