Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Best Investment Ever? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Investment Ever? (727 Views)

What's The Best Investment To Make With 300,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Investment Ever? by Feronzeboss: 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2021
Good evening guys, I'm Adeleke, a 200L student of university of Lagos. Okay I've been able to gather 500,000 from working a side job. Just recently I've been inspired to multiply the money before it is squandered. Sigh. I've thought of a business but the ROI is really low.
I know enlightened people are here so I really want to hear your advices and suggestions.

Hopefully in a few months I want to edit this post saying I made the best choice.
Re: Best Investment Ever? by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
What area's of business interest you? Don't invest in waht you don't understand bkos someone says it's lucrative.

Most lucrative businesses are high risk businesses, and this depends on your psychology.
Re: Best Investment Ever? by KristaPretty(f): 10:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
https://www.enibest.com.ng/

There are a million and one business ideas here and I think you will definitely see one without regrets.

Thank me later grin angry
Re: Best Investment Ever? by smeag0l(m): 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
What percentage of your money are you looking at making per month
Feronzeboss:
Good evening guys, I'm Adeleke, a 200L student of university of Lagos. Okay I've been able to gather 500,000 from working a side job. Just recently I've been inspired to multiply the money before it is squandered. Sigh. I've thought of a business but the ROI is really low.
I know enlightened people are here so I really want to hear your advices and suggestions.

Hopefully in a few months I want to edit this post saying I made the best choice.

1 Like

Re: Best Investment Ever? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2021
2 sure odds will do the magic. Reserve your thanks!
Re: Best Investment Ever? by Feronzeboss: 12:43am On Jul 17, 2021
smeag0l:
What percentage of your money are you looking at making per month
If I can make 20% per month that's fine
Re: Best Investment Ever? by smeag0l(m): 7:58am On Jul 17, 2021
That's too much and anyone promising you that will definitely swindle you.
Feronzeboss:

1 Like

Re: Best Investment Ever? by siofra(f): 8:20am On Jul 17, 2021
Feronzeboss:

The first step is getting a good broker from FBS, they will give you all the financial advice you need.

It's not all that easy to get a good online broker. But FBS is here to make things 100% easier for you. Try them today and never ever look back

http://fbs.com/cabinet/registration/trader/?ppu=23592364
Re: Best Investment Ever? by smeag0l(m): 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2021
Anybody that tells you to being money that you'll make 20 or 30% per month in a biz is most likely going to make you lose your money. You can take this statement to the bank. Ask all that invested in all these ponzi schemes including the ones that were masquerading as forex investments. What I want to show you will certainly give you 10% and more often than not, 15% per month. And I'm not asking you to give me a dime for it neither am I asking you to being your money that I'll invest it for you.
Feronzeboss:

Re: Best Investment Ever? by bepositive11: 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
smeag0l:
Anybody that tells you to being money that you'll make 20 or 30% per month in a biz is most likely going to make you lose your money. You can take this statement to the bank. Ask all that invested in all these ponzi schemes including the ones that were masquerading as forex investments. What I want to show you will certainly give you 10% and more often than not, 15% per month. And I'm not asking you to give me a dime for it neither am I asking you to being your money that I'll invest it for you.

Look for reasonable returns. If you get too greedy, you'll get scammed and lose everything
Re: Best Investment Ever? by smeag0l(m): 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
Exactly what I told him. I've done varied businesses in Nigeria from diesel trucking and sales to poultry farming and I have my facts at the back of my hand. I only trade fx now because inflation will erode your profits if you do business in Naira in this current dispensation
bepositive11:

Look for reasonable returns. If you get too greedy, you'll get scammed and lose everything

1 Like

Re: Best Investment Ever? by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 22, 2021
Dude why not go into bitcoin trading on binance
You'd make a lot of profit with 70k sef
Re: Best Investment Ever? by Philip4564(m): 10:29am On Aug 22, 2021
Feronzeboss:

abeg which side job are you into? I'm interested pls

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Cross Break Down In Tears Immediately Saskay Was Evicted(vid)&(pic) / Am I The Only One Addicted To Nairaland? / Would You Rather Have $3 Million Or 3 Million Loyal Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.