Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,580 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Would You Date A Girl Your Best Friend Has Dated Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date A Girl Your Best Friend Has Dated Before? (2099 Views)

Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Date A Girl Your Best Friend Has Dated Before? by mattaz(m): 9:05am On May 10, 2011
Dear NLers

Dis has been difficult 4 me makin up my mind on, I seem 2 lyk dis Chic but my best frend has dated her b4, Dnt knw hw my oda frends will c it&wat it'll do my frendshp wit my best frend!!!, Plz I nid all ur ideas on dis!!!
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Best Friend Has Dated Before? by 190: 9:10am On May 10, 2011
forget her

there are alot of other women in the market undecided
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Best Friend Has Dated Before? by xynerise: 9:15am On May 10, 2011
^You can even get one at auction price. undecided
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Best Friend Has Dated Before? by Abbycrown(f): 10:26am On May 10, 2011
Get off it!
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Best Friend Has Dated Before? by Sijo01(f): 11:40am On May 10, 2011
mattaz:

Dear NLers

Dis has been difficult 4 me makin up my mind on, I seem 2 lyk dis Chic but my best frend has dated her b4, Dnt knw hw my oda frends will c it&wat it'll do my frendshp wit my best frend!!!, Plz I nid all your ideas on dis!!!

u jst said ur friend dated her b4 not dat he is dating her now. so why not go after your heart. remember one man's food is another man's poison.[b][/b]
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Best Friend Has Dated Before? by dabraska: 11:47am On May 10, 2011
dats d problem wif some nigerians, we hav too much principles we live by, if u luv her y nt? go for her!
d problem is whr u dnt love her and u jst want to do wat ur friend has done,
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Best Friend Has Dated Before? by horny4u(f): 12:18pm On May 10, 2011
Finding someone you love and who loves you back is a blessing to grab with both hands and cannot be found on auction so before you write her off think carefully.
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Best Friend Has Dated Before? by iice(f): 2:44pm On May 10, 2011
Leave her be
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Best Friend Has Dated Before? by rully2: 3:08pm On May 10, 2011
I dont see anything wrong in that , if u truly love her, u should go for her, u do not need to hide it from your friend, if possible let him know how u feel, but does the girl in question know that u have feelings for her and is the feeling mutual??

If you feel the reaction from your friends would really affect your relationship,(depending on whether u value your relationship wit your friend more) then maybe you should have second thots.
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Best Friend Has Dated Before? by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 11, 2011
@Poster,
What is your the stress in all this?
If your best friend dated her,Go ahead and date her too,
Then the two of you can swap stories about her over a couple of beers in the future.
It is always good to compare notes on who did what,to who and when and why,
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Best Friend Has Dated Before? by MMM2(m): 6:52pm On May 11, 2011
u wana fu-ck her?
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Best Friend Has Dated Before? by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 11, 2011
on the flip side, no.
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Best Friend Has Dated Before? by 190: 7:11pm On May 11, 2011
xynerise:

^You can even get one at auction price. undecided

Abi, make he show our shop!

women full dia grin

annawhite is the latest reindeer wen we newly catch for bush!!
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Best Friend Has Dated Before? by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 11, 2011
if that friend of yours was just a common friend then i would have said:"go for it" but since that friend is your BEST friend, i suggest you let it go. too much wahala may come out of this r/ship!!!!
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Best Friend Has Dated Before? by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 11, 2011
@Poster,
Infact after You finish with her,hand her over to your next best friend,so that he can have a taste too,or you can hand her over to me,I have never rejected left overs,infact if you don't eat what is on your plate,I would not mind helping you out.
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Best Friend Has Dated Before? by deniyor: 9:30pm On May 11, 2011
Depends on the scenario.

1. If I didn't know my friend had dated her b4 when we met and sizzled, no probs with it in any way. If I find out later, there is nothing to do since my friend had not said anything all this while.

2. If I met her through my friend, and was well aware of their relationship, the chances of dating her are slim but not impossible. I will only go forward with it, if my friend feels comfortable with it, and it wont mess up with our friendship and there is absolutely nothing btw both of them left. Else no way.

3. If we met the girl at the same time, and both competitvely went for the girl. Say my friend won initially but it didn't work out and I still like the girl (unlikely), I will go for her and if its clicking then I will tell my friend. If he is on board, fine, if he is not he can bounce. The stage had been set by the competition already grin

(1) (Reply)

Human Being Physique / Stalker Of De Opposite Se-x Likes 2 Pick Fight With You - Attraction In Disguise / Am confused, pls what do I do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.