Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,964 members, 7,956,615 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:19 PM

Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) (39049 Views)

LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) / Ondo Varsity Expels Student, Returns Fees As Mother Attacks Founder / Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 07, 2021
cool Good one, keep it up
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by techWriter2: 8:04am On Jul 07, 2021
good misdeeds always has a ripple impact All ends up happy May God reward u abundantly genius okafor
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by Nomiyesupersaint: 8:06am On Jul 07, 2021
People like this dey naija?
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:06am On Jul 07, 2021
The man student even walk up and down to find the owner. God bless you
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by Tribalism123(m): 8:08am On Jul 07, 2021
Only Igbos can do this.
Igbo Amaka

1 Like

Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:09am On Jul 07, 2021
phemmyfour:
He needs free haircut too
Going for a haircut is for him to decide. Everyone mustn't keep your preferred hair style.

Just be posting ru***sh
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by Salt06(m): 8:10am On Jul 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......

Okafor is a real niggarr

Well planned.......and every thing went well...scripted...Okafor is a real niggarr

They never mentioned the amount in that wallet...

And for all those praising him..
There is no need for that...he didn't take the wallet and keep it to himself doesn't mean he is a saint
He is aware that the money is inconsequential or rather not important in his quest to conquer and become a successful person

I bet my balls Okafor will not return that same wallet if there are up to ten million in it

Dey there dey bet your balls anyhow.
FYI, stealing that 45k is easier for someone at his level than 10mil cos of the psychological strain it will come with unlike some politicians and veteran thieves that are used to stealing large amounts already.
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by amliftedhigher: 8:12am On Jul 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......

Okafor is a real niggarr

Well planned.......and every thing went well...scripted...Okafor is a real niggarr

There is no need for that...he didn't take the wallet and keep it to himself doesn't mean he is a saint
He is aware that the money is inconsequential or rather not important in his quest to conquer and become a successful person

I bet my balls Okafor will not return that same wallet if there are up to ten million in it

I don't know you and sheep who is more intelligent
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by lexy2014: 8:13am On Jul 07, 2021
kinzation:

Don't be decided there's always a force in every govt position once attained you will just start embezzlement anyhow

There's no force there in any govt position. It's d force in us that drives us, d force for greed or that of self contentment
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by lexy2014: 8:14am On Jul 07, 2021
phemmyfour:
He needs free haircut too

Pls locate him and offer him one. After all, d school has given free tuition.
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:16am On Jul 07, 2021
kinzation:

So people with good heart still dey? shocked

Considering the student SAPAstic situation he still returned the money.
Kudos to him and Good gesture from the university authorities at least he wasn't given a #1000 naira grand prize grin
Yes people with heart of gold are still alive today. God will surely show him more favour and uplift him for his good heart and honesty

Morals: I leave Righteousness2 to give his speech
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by Cnach: 8:20am On Jul 07, 2021
kinzation:

On top weytin
No mind am, he did nt see the name well and also forgot that people with such name cut sun ray from reaching ur family. Rubbish
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by OB7Foreva(m): 8:21am On Jul 07, 2021
Brudda abeg e get something I wan reason you, gimme ur w/a..
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......

Okafor is a real niggarr

Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by sharaawy(m): 8:22am On Jul 07, 2021
He s my course rep, na dollars dey d wallet

1 Like

Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by Olibboy: 8:23am On Jul 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......

Okafor is a real niggarr

Yhu gat it right
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by Cnach: 8:24am On Jul 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......

Okafor is a real niggarr

If people like u accidentally become a student's project supervisor, that student has no option of grade that E
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by Goldbw122(m): 8:29am On Jul 07, 2021
This is the kind of person, that needs to rule Nigeria..
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by wandyvirus(m): 8:30am On Jul 07, 2021
He is in school 'cos he can read,write & comprehend. Sadly the same cannot be said about your extraordinarily stupid self.
Help yourself; read the piece again....slowly.
NewDelhi:
Smart boy. He knows the money no reach the 45k he wan use pay school fees and returning the wallet is the best option because he will have the chance to explain his predicament and that might open better doors for him. That's why he purposely went to the dean office to drop the wallet lol why he no drop am with security. The boy get sense abeg.
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by McLizbae: 8:31am On Jul 07, 2021
Nice one Mr Okafor.
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by Guyman111: 8:32am On Jul 07, 2021
[quote author=TarOrfeeek post=103448871]

Wow

If this was me when Owu wanted to use my destiny to cook unripe plantain porridge - the wallet, the money everything go just vanish.

grin

I know wat u are capable of.

1 Like

Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by abdussalamone: 8:36am On Jul 07, 2021
Nice one
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by excel101(m): 8:36am On Jul 07, 2021
The true test of ones honesty, is when the solution of his challenges is in a crime he has to commit or pains he has to cause someone, but he rather prefers walking away from them, and stick to his faith/belief/hope.
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by Enginiaman1(m): 8:37am On Jul 07, 2021
kinzation:

Don't be decided there's always a force in every govt position once attained you will just start embezzlement anyhow

Kai na why you day expose them nah grin grin
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by Rickylambert: 8:37am On Jul 07, 2021
He tried
I no go return am
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by kestolove95(m): 8:40am On Jul 07, 2021
if I return am ma die
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by Darkblood: 8:40am On Jul 07, 2021
This is beautiful
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by Tomygins: 8:44am On Jul 07, 2021
It has happened to me before na,lost my wallet in a bus at ring road,by the time I realised 30mins has gone. Thank God I found the driver an hour later and my wallet containing my personal effects and sum of 6000 naira was handed over back to me. This happened in 2010 when benin was still using okada at major ways b4 obaseki changed every
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by excel101(m): 8:49am On Jul 07, 2021
In the midst of plenty of foods and drinks, the trained would stick to his normal serving portion/guage while to the untrained its an opportunity to fill their stomach.
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by beaversticks(m): 8:52am On Jul 07, 2021
I salute the man for the act... It's not easy to be honest

And I appreciate the school for coming up with a very good reward for his honestly...
Thank God they didn't just give him award... They added monetary reward
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by mechanics(m): 8:56am On Jul 07, 2021
Wow, this is a character worthy of emulation, he should keep up the good work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Final Year Student Of Michael Okpara University Killed In Accident In Abia / Boy Who Dressed Like Female Student To Canvass For Votes Wins SUG Election / Reno Compares Nigerian Universities' Tuition Cost With That Of Other Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.