Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) (38802 Views)

UNIBEN Student's Avatar Costume Goes Viral (pics) / LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) / Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
Omoooooooo upon all the wallet, books, phones and etc that I have returned in the past

Never gotten more than a Thank you!

The only time I'll take it is when the thing does not have any means of identification (I'll be like if I no carry am, someone else will)

But I have stopped taking whatever that does not belong to me

Happy for the guy

At least it will promote good attitude amongst the students
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by kinzation(m): 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
True but it takes Gods grace my dear
Tiwasplug:

Yeah that could be true but to actually have someone do this in this very time of serious austerity?

Its hard to believe but deserving of applaud.So yes I believe such should be given a significant position.
Even if he will eventually go rogue ,greater goods would have been achieved.

Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by kinzation(m): 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
Gbamsolutely
illicit:

Like Diezani

1 Like

Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
kinzation:

Don't be decided there's always a force in every govt position once attained you will just start embezzlement anyhow
lies
Just say you're a thief
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by Senudi96(m): 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......

Okafor is a real niggarr

Well planned.......and every thing went well...scripted...Okafor is a real niggarr

They never mentioned the amount in that wallet...

And for all those praising him..
There is no need for that...he didn't take the wallet and keep it to himself doesn't mean he is a saint
He is aware that the money is inconsequential or rather not important in his quest to conquer and become a successful person

I bet my balls Okafor will not return that same wallet if there are up to ten million in it

How can ten million fit in a wallet?

The post said the amount in the wallet was enough to pay his fees and get he returned it. Appreciate the nigga for once Mr. Fault Finder.
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by Sseeluvu: 2:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
kinzation:

On top weytin

On top say him see finance when him need finance more desperately yet return am, so him go hold our finance wella. ���
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by lexy2014: 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
kinzation:
Chief nor deceive yourself
Once you get there you’ll do worse than the present ones

Have u gotten there before and u did worse than "the present ones"?
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by rollandben(m): 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
Weldone Good Man. Lets keep it up
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by Nomiyesupersaint: 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2021
xcuggsm:
YES, but not in UNILAG or LASU
You are funny
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by Sirdayor(m): 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
God bless the young man..
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by kinzation(m): 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
It’s not about getting there

What did APC promise we Nigerians back in 2015?
Is that what they’re doing now when they attained the position?
Guy rest!!!
lexy2014:

Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by kinzation(m): 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
lol
No dull am bros

Those above him will dictate for him
Sseeluvu:

On top say him see finance when him need finance more desperately yet return am, so him go hold our finance wella. ���
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by lexy2014: 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
kinzation:
It’s not about getting there

What did APC promise we Nigerians back in 2015?
Is that what they’re doing now when they attained the position?
Guy rest!!!

I didn't ask u about APC. Have u gotten there before and u did worse than "the present ones"?
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by kinzation(m): 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
Not until I get there
Have you not been in Nigeria observing since 2015 ?
lexy2014:

I didn't ask u about APC. Have u gotten there before and u did worse than "the present ones"?
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by lexy2014: 7:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
kinzation:
Not until I get there
Have you not been in Nigeria observing since 2015 ?

U didn't answer d question I asked:
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by Jimmyflexz1212(m): 7:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
Honesty pays with good reward

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees / Federal University Of Technology, Owerri (futo) Post UME status / Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.