Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:06 AM

Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) (39055 Views)

LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) / Ondo Varsity Expels Student, Returns Fees As Mother Attacks Founder / Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by xcuggsm(m): 9:01am On Jul 07, 2021
Nomiyesupersaint:
People like this dey naija?
YES, but not in UNILAG or LASU
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by rex21: 9:01am On Jul 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......

Okafor is a real niggarr

Well planned.......and every thing went well...scripted...Okafor is a real niggarr

They never mentioned the amount in that wallet...

And for all those praising him..
There is no need for that...he didn't take the wallet and keep it to himself doesn't mean he is a saint
He is aware that the money is inconsequential or rather not important in his quest to conquer and become a successful person

I bet my balls Okafor will not return that same wallet if there are up to ten million in it

Oga speak for yourself. Not erryone has criminal tendencies
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by AmeLonRo(m): 9:07am On Jul 07, 2021
Hey! I hope the Dean is speaking about school fees a d all other charges and not school charges only. School charges is usuakly different from school fees. School charges is the faculty charge which is not more than 5,000. Someone should contact the guy so we know how to go about it
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by vikiphy89(m): 9:10am On Jul 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......

Okafor is a real niggarr

Well planned.......and every thing went well...scripted...Okafor is a real niggarr

There is no need for that...he didn't take the wallet and keep it to himself doesn't mean he is a saint
He is aware that the money is inconsequential or rather not important in his quest to conquer and become a successful person

I bet my balls Okafor will not return that same wallet if there are up to ten million in it

So 45k is nt a big money abi?
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by SonOfTheRisingS: 9:19am On Jul 07, 2021
Philip Okafor a Dot citizen of Biafra are known to be God fearing, braves against stealing, injustice, criminality, corruption and terrorism by Nigeria State.
That's who Easterners are, our parents were starved by Britain cowardice friends of

Biafrans Igbos and Ibibios always returned what are not theirs unlike Nigerianists people. In Biafra Nation, there will be no unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people, especially on the grounds of race, age, sex, or disability.
"victims of racial discrimination"

That's who Easterners are, our parents were starved by cowardice friends of Britain during the 1960-70 genocidal war against the East, Ibibio were affected badly.
An Igbo youth Philip Okafor returned money, ATM cards and other valuable items in the lost wallet to the owner.

Even in millions of IPOB gatherings/ rallies, no report of missing phones and wallets or items, but Nigeria terrorist Government Presidency (politicans) and their zombies armed combined Tasks Forces against innocent IPOB youths.

Oh, Biafra land is filled with milk and honey but Easterners are starving by fulani caliphate administrators in Philip Okafor's home land.

God bless His Excellency. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and lovers of freedom and justice.

Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by Kwara1stson: 9:21am On Jul 07, 2021
illicit:

Honesty
how does honesty translate to competency? That was how u were deceived that Bubu is a honest man without asking if he was competent enough to be the president
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by vannessa7(f): 9:25am On Jul 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......

Okafor is a real niggarr

Not necessarily, he may have a story to tell if you ask him why. If you had a spiritual encounters warning you about keeping the money even before seeing it and the consequences of keeping it has been revealed to you, you will return 100 million in a jiffy. Only the living spend money.
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by Polynek(m): 9:43am On Jul 07, 2021
Nice 1
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by josycollins: 9:58am On Jul 07, 2021
God bless u man
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by JubrinElSudan: 10:03am On Jul 07, 2021
Nice one from the dean but if I'm the student, I will make sure each session I have the school fees ready because in the future when a new dean must have replaced this one, someone may decide not to recognise this exemption and tell him to pay the outstanding fees. This is Nigeria, especially if the new dean is beefing this current dean.
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by Hezmatosky: 10:03am On Jul 07, 2021
Scripted undecided I don't trust Benin people with their comedy wink
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by November24(f): 10:22am On Jul 07, 2021
illicit:

Honesty

Nonsense thoughts
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by onetouch04: 10:36am On Jul 07, 2021
Weldone boy. Biafran youth always make history����
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by Legendrysailor(m): 10:36am On Jul 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......

Okafor is a real niggarr

Very true bro.
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by Silentflute1234: 10:38am On Jul 07, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]. One uncorrupted Nigerian detected... correct dude
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:39am On Jul 07, 2021
Honesty pays
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by Omoslim26: 10:55am On Jul 07, 2021
kinzation:

On top weytin

By the time he starts seeing dollars everywhere se him eyes no go tear??��
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by imagrg(m): 11:01am On Jul 07, 2021
This is a clear lesson to 'Yahoo boys'. Honesty pays!
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by Hapinex01: 11:04am On Jul 07, 2021
Thanks to his parents for training him well.
Yes I thank his parents bcus am a student too, what he just deed shows he is a well discipline guy.

Honestly if you are trained well by your parents, when you get outside that effect of training will still be in you despite the fact that you are not seeing your parents.

Thank God also bcus many are well trained at home but become something else with the little opportunity
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by Ebullient76(m): 11:21am On Jul 07, 2021
God bless you
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by iceberylin(m): 11:36am On Jul 07, 2021
illicit:

Honesty
You think honesty is all the quality needed to be a good finance minister? That's how y'all elected Buhari. Africans and dumb brain
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by mightyhaze: 11:36am On Jul 07, 2021
Honest and at the same time sharp.

God bless Mr okafor
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by manunitedbabes: 11:57am On Jul 07, 2021
That's what we the Igbos stand for?

Brave!

Honesty!

Equity!

Truth!

grin grin grin
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by illicit(m): 11:57am On Jul 07, 2021
iceberylin:

You think honesty is all the quality needed to be a good finance minister? That's how y'all elected Buhari. Africans and dumb brain

So if he is competent and not honest

Does it make it any better

Pele, European wannabe
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by Roma10: 11:59am On Jul 07, 2021
Me myself and I have done same years back
Inside 100% of the money I was given just 5% thank you reward
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by spinna: 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
Its good to be good
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by iceberylin(m): 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
illicit:

So if he is competent and not honest

Does it make it any better

Pele, European wannabe
Another dumbass reply.
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by kinzation(m): 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
No mind am

Those in position of power you think they didn’t make that pledge back then of doing well before eventually getting there come turn Snake begin swallow money
Omoslim26:

By the time he starts seeing dollars everywhere se him eyes no go tear??��
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by Vicdgreat556(m): 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
Twas actually true,we are in same department....we celebrated him
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by kinzation(m): 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
Lolzz
I had speak truth ooo grin
Enginiaman1:

Kai na why you day expose them nah grin grin
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by illicit(m): 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
iceberylin:

Another dumbass reply.

Go and play
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by kinzation(m): 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
Chief nor deceive yourself
Once you get there you’ll do worse than the present ones
lexy2014:

There's no force there in any govt position. It's d force in us that drives us, d force for greed or that of self contentment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Final Year Student Of Michael Okpara University Killed In Accident In Abia / Boy Who Dressed Like Female Student To Canvass For Votes Wins SUG Election / Graduate Slips Into Gutter, Drowns After Downpour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.