Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,010 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) (38804 Views)

UNIBEN Student's Avatar Costume Goes Viral (pics) / LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) / Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by zinizta: 7:48am On Jul 07, 2021
TMSMedia:
UNIBEN Student With No Money For His Fees Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo)

Mr. Philip Okafor, a 200-level student of Microbiology of University of Benin, Edo State, has received Dean's Special Prize for Exemplary Behaviour for returning a missing wallet belonging to another student containing a substantial amount of money, at a time he had no money to pay for his school fees, IgbereTV reports.

Jerry Orhue wrote on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/100000246795861/posts/4647483041936543/?app=fbl

Scarce

The champions of a new Nigeria
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by Etinosa1234: 7:48am On Jul 07, 2021
NotKnown:
Nice gesture.

What is his name again?

And from what region?

Lol... Good and bad people are everywhere
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by Mutemenot(m): 7:49am On Jul 07, 2021
I hope they exempt him from paying for handouts too wink
congrats bro, Okafor from the rising Sun of Dot
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by CasNova: 7:49am On Jul 07, 2021
Good and commendable gesture. KUDOS to him.
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by Crixus12: 7:49am On Jul 07, 2021
That's a good one bruv, but it's a cold cold world as you know, I'm afraid being good never takes you too far

Hello my fellow nairalanders, my name's Chris and I'm an advertiser working with 1xbet , I'm looking for People who own websites with 100k+ active Nigerian users per month on their geo statistics(criteria) so as to place a catfish ad on their websites, it's like a banner ad but sticky. You can reach me on WhatsApp on this number, let's deal:
And for calls
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by UniqueO(m): 7:50am On Jul 07, 2021
G
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by zolajpower: 7:51am On Jul 07, 2021
angry
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by redcliff: 7:51am On Jul 07, 2021
[quote author=sbtrials post=103449357][/quote]

with new account. na God go punish you you are a fraud until proven innocent.
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by sonsomegrigbo: 7:51am On Jul 07, 2021
NOT ALL IGBOS ARE CRIMINALS...

BUT 90% OF CRIMES COMMITTED EXEPT SKULL MINING, ARE FROM THE PIGGOTTS!

HAUSA NO DEY DO YAHOO YAHOO AND SKULL MINING
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by davidtemi(m): 7:51am On Jul 07, 2021
Planned

1 Like

Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by Ayo2004: 7:52am On Jul 07, 2021
Mumu grin

1 Like

Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 7:52am On Jul 07, 2021
Them train you well. Correct Igbo boy. Your future is bright.
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by favour32(m): 7:53am On Jul 07, 2021
If na Nigeria politicians see that wallet nko?
Na 2% of politicians for Nigeria go return am to the owner.
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by NewDelhi(m): 7:53am On Jul 07, 2021
Smart boy. He knows the money no reach the 45k he wan use pay school fees and returning the wallet is the best option because he will have the chance to explain his predicament and that might open better doors for him. That's why he purposely went to the dean office to drop the wallet lol why he no drop am with security. The boy get sense abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by ogawisdom(m): 7:54am On Jul 07, 2021
Commendable
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by favour32(m): 7:54am On Jul 07, 2021
sonsomegrigbo:
NOT ALL IGBOS ARE CRIMINALS...
Hausa Fulani dey do yahoo for my backyard...

BUT 90% OF CRIMES COMMITTED EXEPT SKULL MINING, ARE FROM THE PIGGOTTS!

HAUSA NO DEY DO YAHOO YAHOO AND SKULL MINING
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by film3four: 7:54am On Jul 07, 2021
Wike transformed old GRA PORT HARCOURT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQLOD0vnro
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 07, 2021
this is grace... if I find fellow student wallet missing I would return it cus I won't have rest of mind if that wallet is in my possession
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by iamimohtal(m): 7:55am On Jul 07, 2021
People do this and more everyday....we shud stop making these things news worthy
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by moneyissweet(m): 7:55am On Jul 07, 2021
Forget that one, everybody is afraid ritualists and destiny stealers.

kinzation:

So people with good heart still dey? shocked

Considering the student SAPAstic situation he still returned the money.
Kudos to him and Good gesture from the university authorities at least he wasn't given a #1000 naira grand prize grin

Morals: I leave Righteousness2 to give his speech

1 Like

Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by Tiwasplug: 7:55am On Jul 07, 2021
kinzation:

Don't be decided there's always a force in every govt position once attained you will just start embezzlement anyhow

Yeah that could be true but to actually have someone do this in this very time of serious austerity?

Its hard to believe but deserving of applaud.So yes I believe such should be given a significant position.
Even if he will eventually go rogue ,greater goods would have been achieved.
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by sylve11: 7:56am On Jul 07, 2021
This should be a normal societal behavior. On several occasions, i have returned people's belongings i found. Not my thing to take what doesn't belong to me.

Nice one @ op. cool
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by cardoctor(m): 7:57am On Jul 07, 2021
Na set up. We know that game tey tey.
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by Teejay13(m): 7:57am On Jul 07, 2021
Is good to be good, cos you don't know where your help might come from.

Indeed Mr Okafor displayed an exemplary act.

Not every young person will behave like him in this era of scarcity of fund.

Kudos Mr Okafor you did well
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by Erastuslove: 7:58am On Jul 07, 2021
Check out he must have attended DEEPER LIFE BIBLE CHURCH
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by TPound(m): 8:00am On Jul 07, 2021
TMSMedia:
UNIBEN Student With No Money For His Fees Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo)

Mr. Philip Okafor, a 200-level student of Microbiology of University of Benin, Edo State, has received Dean's Special Prize for Exemplary Behaviour for returning a missing wallet belonging to another student containing a substantial amount of money, at a time he had no money to pay for his school fees, IgbereTV reports.

Your parents raised you well...

Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by Otugo007(m): 8:00am On Jul 07, 2021
TMSMedia:

These are the kind of news I like to hear. His honesty and integrity will open more doors for him.

Congratulations Okofar.
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by Praxis758: 8:00am On Jul 07, 2021
May God bless him.

Truthfulness pays
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by Prinz29(m): 8:00am On Jul 07, 2021
Operation No One Should be Stranded in Abuja

Are looking for Job opportunities in the FCT? Are you Someone who’s forward thinking and goal oriented?

Get connected ASAP 08065257760–WhatsApp

Let us help you realize your dreams
Re: Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) by Lamasta(m): 8:02am On Jul 07, 2021
He's shown an exemplary character that should be emulated by o5her student of the university

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter / Federal University Of Technology, Owerri (futo) Post UME status / 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.