Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? (74502 Views)

How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) / My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by ChizzyBuna(m): 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
My Attention has been brought to a nairalander scammer called cjoe
The f00l copied my post of 2021 and posted it for likes.
Ccjoe is a theif and mischievous scammer.
Mynd44, Seun ban Ccjoe for using my serious situation for clout and likes.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by ChizzyBuna(m): 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. Im a young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.
We do it regularly and without condom I never knew it will end like this.
I'm still young any advice on how to handle this situation..

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Sleeknigga: 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
My Attention has been brought to a nairalander scammer called cjoe
The f00l copied my post of 2021 and posted it for likes.
Ccjoe is a theif and mischievous scammer.
Mynd44, Seun ban Ccjoe for using my serious situation for clout and likes.
oga tell us are you now a father
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Akinksquare: 9:58pm On Mar 17, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
Only mature response
No jokes this is serious matter

To be candid with you, you didn't do well. In the first instance, the person you impregnated is your course mate and u still depend on the stipends your parents give u for upkeep. Anyways, you have to carry the cross yourself
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Akinksquare: 10:07pm On Mar 17, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

Na you dey carry the belle
Omo which kind dullards full this forum.
Abortion wey girls dey do like say na normal normal. U come here dey talk rubbish.. as long as pikin neverc form
Nothing dey wrong. My only issue her be say she no gree. If u can't give mature advice then please leave

Your utterances isn't good this time around. Nobody will help you with what you've just said. I just pity the lady involved. If we caution some girls, they won't listen, they will see us as old-school. But at the end, they will be coming to nairaland for stupid advise.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Daniety(m): 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. Im a young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.

continue enjoying ur self
Feel free to expect a new baby 👶
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Sucre6: 5:13pm On Jul 02, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

It's 2 years already, what did u later do?

Update us

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures / DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) / Students Romancing Publicly On Lekki Highway (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.