Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? (74468 Views)

How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) / My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Wizmj4real(m): 11:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
[quote author=ChizzyBuna post=103461632]
She dey pee after we kpansh to flush out flush am out
The urethra and vagina are two different openings bro,even if she pee till tomorrow sperms will still be within the vagina
Urine passes through the urethra
No abort that baby oh
Make God nor kill u there

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Viserion: 11:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. Im a young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.
We do it regularly and without condom I never knew it will end like this.
I'm still young any advice on how to handle this situation..

You were having s!x without protection and you didn't think it will result in this?

You're very stupid, what were you expecting? Flowers and chocolate?

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by hotklasicboi: 11:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
Praise the God of fruitfulness
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Fweshest3: 11:56pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

I'm still in 300lvl bro, how I wan take Cather for pikin.

Which school and department are u. If you are studying a good course and depending on your location, you start making and saving money in preparing for the baby. Don't try abortion
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by DrMuzungu(m): 12:15am On Jul 08, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Only mature response
No jokes this is serious matter

The first response you got was mature. What is immature here is you. You did not use protection and you kept going. In the end, you cuм inside and that is only your immature fault.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by addexx: 12:28am On Jul 08, 2021
Sazeals:

1 for the Dad wey knack, 1 for the mama wey allow knack, 1 for the baby wey dey come and 1 for nairalanders

Your head is complete grin
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by PROPHETmichael: 12:31am On Jul 08, 2021
grin

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Vamos(m): 12:38am On Jul 08, 2021
You can't eat your cake and have it back....
You do it regularly so what do u expect bro........
F*vk me f*vk me na something do end am
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Darkmode64: 12:51am On Jul 08, 2021
Mrachiever:

Just handle the situation the way you handled her.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Handler
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by KoolBigk(m): 1:21am On Jul 08, 2021
You're going to be a daddy...Better embrace it! When dey zuzulakate the babe you no know abi grin
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:39am On Jul 08, 2021
kophy:
Hmmm, Young man, you may not like this my Advice but it is the best. The lady in question knows you are responsible for the pregnancy and you know as well. Please remember this, I am begging you in the NAME OF ALMIGHTY GOD, do not terminate the pregnancy, let the Young baby come, plan how to meet her family, you should first sort it out with your family, then hers. After that do needful as little as you can. Please do not ABORT! If you ABORT, it will hunt you for the rest of your life. A word is enough for the Wise.

Baba you dey give this advise base on say no be you e happen e dey sweet to talk...which this present economic situation am sure his parents are struggling to feed him,now advising to become baba junior it a tough decision ohhh.
But I think you're right with the repercussions one of my friend that did the same in secondary couldn't gain admission for 10years+ this was actually haunting him despite the fact he was brilliant
Abortion get repercussions ohh it should be avoided like plague but yet it a tough decision for him.
That should serve as a lesson to we teens and young adults.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by igbowoman: 3:22am On Jul 08, 2021
greymiles:
Let her born the baby and after giving birth, take the baby to motherless baby home

The baby is not motherless but fatherless
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by frozen70(f): 3:56am On Jul 08, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. Im a young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.

Is good to be a young father
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Harvesttony(m): 4:47am On Jul 08, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

GOD GO BLESS YOU
OUT OF ALL THESE COMMENTS NA ONLY YOU DON GIVE ME BETTER ADVICE.
GOD WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU

This clearly indicates that you already have something in mind.

You have decided to kill the baby

Why did you come here seeking for advice

Do not be deceived, you about killing probably your first child

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Chicent(m): 5:45am On Jul 08, 2021
Marry her by mistake too... E go well
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by moshino(m): 5:50am On Jul 08, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Only mature response
No jokes this is serious matter

You're right, premarital sex without condom is for "mature" men. My "mature" response is; handle it like a "mature" man. Go and pay her dowry for now, and prepare for fatherhood.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by moshino(m): 5:58am On Jul 08, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

You should've had this figured out before climbing a woman without condom.

But since its like this now, maybe you should check around you, you'll surely find a herbalist who needs your testicles or kidney, I heard they pay good money for those.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Vaiki(m): 6:01am On Jul 08, 2021
advanceDNA:

Religion?? This guy is funny.....is that how limited your vocabulary is that you think repenting must have something to do with religion..??

You not only give people’s daughters abortion pills, you are also toxic and bitter ....

Nigga... please...carry your toxicity away jarè

your parents are nit wits simple !
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Eyeness: 6:10am On Jul 08, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

get a job and start saving for pampers. You have called fatherhood and it has answered

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Eyeness: 6:17am On Jul 08, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms

E don be for you nah!
Nothing can actually be done right now
It's already late

Is either she drops school
Or.........
why should she drop school. Let him get a vascetomy
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Eyeness: 6:21am On Jul 08, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Na you dey carry the belle
Omo which kind dullards full this forum.
Abortion wey girls dey do like say na normal normal. U come here dey talk rubbish.. as long as pikin neverc form
Nothing dey wrong. My only issue her be say she no gree. If u can't give mature advice then please leave
A lot of girls die from abortion you know. It is a major cause of maternal mortality
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by advanceDNA: 6:39am On Jul 08, 2021
Vaiki:
your parents are nit wits simple !

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by backT(m): 6:50am On Jul 08, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

You should have thought of this before opening her legs.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by greymiles: 7:02am On Jul 08, 2021
igbowoman:

The baby is not motherless but fatherless
Make dem go fatherless baby home den
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by LAKPAH: 7:23am On Jul 08, 2021
My candid advice for you is to face the music, have the baby, it will only be for a while.
The girl should continue with her education and face the shame it is only for a while.
You have to be responsible, u are young but not too young to be a father , by the time u graduate , u will appreciate God for giving u the child.
please please please please keep that baby alive , give him/her to ur mother to care for and remain focused , it is only for a while , u will surely overcome.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Bighead95(m): 7:23am On Jul 08, 2021
You cummed inside a pussy , were you expecting iphone12 or television to come out of the pussy undecided undecided undecided......
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by akdjr(m): 7:55am On Jul 08, 2021
Pray for safe delivery of the baby. I swear una no go regret am. So many of us make the mistake to ask for termination of pregnancy until when we realize or see how grown the kid would have been now. Bro no abort the pregnancy oooooo I use God beg you.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by vengedre(m): 8:05am On Jul 08, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

She dey pee after we kpansh to flush out flush am out

Omo, you're a fool, quit school.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by cugardmalino: 8:18am On Jul 08, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Please dont make me more angry, no try me today
You want advise and you still dey vex. You Dey whine us for here abi. Abeg carry your wahala and meet your family people. Explain to them and see what they will do. Someone you call your bestie, you Dey fear to start life with her? Mischeww
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by oluwasegxzy(m): 8:25am On Jul 08, 2021
daddytime:
Students.

If una dey read una books true true, at least one of una for even sabi wetin be contraceptive and the eventual repercussions of going raw aside from the risk of contracting STDs.

Una be students yet una no sabi the meaning of actions and responsibilities? It is well with Nigeria's future at this rate.

If I was to advise you guys, I'd ask that you both take full responsibility for your indiscretions no matter how tough it would be on the short run with many gossips, jeerings, and insults by keeping that baby. All of these will be but for a while and in 15-20 years from now, you'd look back, be thankful, and appreciate the fact that, truly, nothing in life happens by mistake.

You guys will be fine.

It will be tough along the way like every other life situation, no doubt, but una go dey alright with the baby.

The girl (now a woman) I had impregnated when we were both 14, and I, now wished we had damned everyone else and kept the baby.

Lucky me though, because, I still did it in my twenties and I'm the happiest for it.

Best advice so far

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures / DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) / Students Romancing Publicly On Lekki Highway (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.