Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? (74498 Views)

How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) / My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Xenry: 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

She dey pee after we kpansh to flush am out
Chai! Flush what out? It doesn't work that way, bro. Or did you bleeped her through her urethra?

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
You should start saving up and looking for who would take care of her 3 months before birth and 5 months after.

7 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by AdeniyiA(m): 2:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
I have always been advised not to redi if I am not ready cool

14 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by ChizzyBuna(m): 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
Omo at the end of the day, na abortion e go be cuz I can't handle this at all.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by ChizzyBuna(m): 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
PacAmaru:
Who reach to f uck supposed dey responsible for anything
I pray it happens to you

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by slimman007: 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

She dey pee after we kpansh to flush out flush am out

From the way you speak it shows you are yet to mature...l just pity the foolish girl who got pregnant for an immature kid...las las na baby mama she will eventually become because you will not marry her.......I pity the girl and how her future will look like because I know she is alone by herself on this... angry

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by ChizzyBuna(m): 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
MITCHELL96:
Na to marry her na grin grin grin Double wahala if time don pass for her to take postimor 2 or any morning after pills tablet, We congratulate you in becoming a father in advance grin grin
She been complain say she miss her period but I no reason am say na Belle be that
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Princesslee: 2:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
Marry her by mistake too���
ChizzyBuna:
I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. Im a young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.
We do it regularly and without condom I never knew it will end like this.
I'm still young any advice on how to handle this situation..

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Princesslee: 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2021
Bros be calming down
ceejay10:
did you seek for advice when u were busy kpanshing her?. Oga take responsibility and start buying pampers. If you abort that Innocent child, Ogun go kill you.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by slimman007: 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

This is how people like you destroys someone else daughter due to stupidity and sheer wickedness....You are about to this without having second thought about your future.....What a man soweth he shall surely reap......if you don't know Karma is real...continue I pity you

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by MITCHELL96: 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

She been complain say she miss her period but I no reason am say na Belle be that

What if she is ?? undecided And you had sex without condom with her ba? And she misses her period weeks after the Act, and you say you don't think she's pregnant ? undecided Broski, better do the needful and watch closely, though girls use this method to extort money from guys, especially if she's not your main girlfriend. anyways, It's your LIFE, your BABE, your DICK, her TOTO and una BELLE grin grin make una do as una want cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Just imagine

How do you guys sleep at night

11 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Benprince25: 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
My guy use cytotec flush am now...
But if she refuses, deny d pregnancy simple....be a man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by BareFacedLies(m): 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. Im a young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.

So during those times you claimed you were doing tutorials you were busy fùcking Chinelo? angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by ceejay10(m): 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Please dont make me more angry, no try me today
eh! No let me choke you to death

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by ceejay10(m): 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
Princesslee:
Bros be calming down
I hate nonsense. He's about to destroy someone's daughter and innocent child.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Kingcalls: 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2021
Bola146:
grin grin grin Mistake my foot! Were you blind when you were lifting her legs and your pen couldn't control itself undecided Kindly carry your cross and invite us when she put to bed cheesy cheesy

A woman cant get pregnant unless she is extremely stupid ,naive or decided to get pregnant on purpose

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by ChizzyBuna(m): 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
Benprince25:
Abeg how much Dem dey sell cytotec
I Google am but Dem no show the price
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Kaybae(f): 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2021
Can you imagine, always doing it without using condoms, but God's trap caught u this time, I just feel for the innocent soul you want to bring to this country because if you know what baby stuff is saying in market now, you won't even think twice before padlocking your trousers till you graduate and secure a better job. Please matured minds should help us advice him because if you asked her to abort, you have blood on your hands and the nonsense girl involved also is in risk. I hate it when teenagers can not control themselves. Honestly what is there in that 5mintues enjoyment that you want to destroy yourself and another person's daughter life.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by ChizzyBuna(m): 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
slimman007:

This is how people like you destroys someone else daughter due to stupidity and sheer wickedness....You are about to this without having second thought about your future.....What a man soweth he shall surely reap......if you don't know Karma is real...continue I pity you
Na you dey carry the belle
Omo which kind dullards full this forum.
Abortion wey girls dey do like say na normal normal. U come here dey talk rubbish.. as long as pikin neverc form
Nothing dey wrong. My only issue her be say she no gree. If u can't give mature advice then please leave
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by ChizzyBuna(m): 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
Benprince25:
GOD GO BLESS YOU
OUT OF ALL THESE COMMENTS NA ONLY YOU DON GIVE ME BETTER ADVICE.
GOD WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Johnsown1(m): 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
Marry her by mistake na or you should let your people know.
No room for abortion,
It's unhealthy
it may end her life or
the chance of her getting pregnant again
it could be the only child in your lifetime
or a future hero.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Financecash: 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2021
Bro I will suggest you talk to the lady...
Both of you to sit down and talk this matter, hear what she wants to say....

If she wants to have the child, don't force her into abortion

And if you are sacred of taking the responsibility of a father then I will suggest you need to present this to someone elderly, that you feel that can help and assist you talk this with your parent and her parent

3 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by OSDD(m): 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
Simple stuff...
Talk to the girl, if you guys are not ready for parenthood, please abort that baby before it is too late... Better than bringing that child to this world and make it suffer untold hardship....

But next time, dey use condom..

Please abort the child if you both consent to it... Letter there be a written agreement or probably a video as evidence in case things go wrong

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by joinnow: 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Hey hey
Hope she fine for beauty and character.
Na
Man up
Since it has end like this and take responsibility.
Boy becoming a father to another boy

5 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by debbydams(f): 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

tell your parents about it, after birth u can drop the kid with your mom..God will provide for you

9 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

congrats,you are now a father
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by mariahAngel(f): 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

When you both were "doing it" like a couple of rabbits, you conveniently forgot you were young abi?
Well, congratulations are in order. YOU'RE GOING TO BE A DAD!

If you like kill person daughter in the process of abortion you hear? undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by sharpwriter(m): 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2021
Zzoh:
You are wicked. So after fucking and impregnating me, you will come and post it on Nairaland abi? Or you think I'm not using Nairaland? I saw this your moniker on your phone the other day. God will judge you. And for your information, I'm not doing any Abortion.

Lol.. You are a clown.

But baby, where have you been all this while?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) / KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures / DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.