Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,272 members, 7,957,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:14 PM

Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl (79444 Views)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by tylesh(f): 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
He died in active service
Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by pickatyouu: 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
Dude no hear say make sugar daddies retreat for now since one man was down
Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by Kando: 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
Na thunder bolt (magun) go kill ham like that

1 Like

Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by Paulianfa(m): 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
[quote author=slawormiir post=103472214]Damnnn niggarrrr

That hole......oh lord

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin u will not kill me, u too much.
Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by Tenaga: 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
Oh sorry the association of sugar daddy's just lost a member to an indomitable sweet 16
So sad
Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by 3gpvids: 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
Another fccking death
Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by Paulianfa(m): 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
When I said " something must kill a man" de said I talked shit. Now, another strong man is gone just for pussy.
Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by BobbyZrealist(m): 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
saphiere:
God punished him.
I don't know why men's lives revolve around sex and drink

"The Future is Female"!!
Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by angelfallz(m): 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
He took some drugs before the sexcapade? Probably to boost his performance. Many of these sexual enhancement drugs are dangerous, some may even induce heart attack

NwaNimo1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/delta-market-chairman-dies-during-romp-with-wifes-salesgirl/

1 Like

Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by Paulianfa(m): 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
And he looked up and said... Verily verily I say unto you. Anytime you see Slawormir shout
"oh Lord" on nairaland. Know then that the end is near...

U are right oooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by agboghai: 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
Eye blind; mirror rest. RIP.
Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
Another man down
Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by FashionCookie(f): 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
With everything that's happening some pple no want still get sense. What's wrong with human being sef? Your wife's sales girl? SMH...I will advice his wife to just face her business and go clubbing if she get chance. Them no dey cry for this kind mumu death.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by Unrated900(m): 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
As for me I can never impress a woman
No matter how you impress them
They will still say you no try.
As for me am happy with my 8 minutes
Las las

Make them call me indomie man
Am okay that way las las them nor Dey take am collect money

2 Likes

Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by Tenaga: 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
Young girls stay away from sugar daddy's

Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by airminem(f): 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
Life is just as it comes... Rest in peace. I wonder what the world will be without sin?!

2 Likes

Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by jericco1(m): 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
God knows I won't take drugs to please a woman undecided

2 Likes

Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by iLegendd(m): 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
Drugs!

Stop it.

Read the book Lasticle and see how to naturally and permanently last long in bed without dying.

Download link of free version https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by hope4nigeria(m): 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
Abacha is still the national record holder in this type of death. 2 Indian girls!

Terrible.
the storyline of 2 Indian lady was false, Abacha was assasinated through handshake
Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by Westernequinox: 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
It was not the hard drugs that killed him, he just paid the price for price for hos inquities, aldultery/fornication would send you to early grave.

Proverbs 7:5-24
[5]That they may keep you from the immoral woman, From the seductress who flatters with her words. The Crafty Harlot
[6]For at the window of my house I looked through my lattice,
[7]And saw among the simple, I perceived among the youths, A young man devoid of understanding,
[8]Passing along the street near her corner; And he took the path to her house
[9]In the twilight, in the evening, In the black and dark night.
[10]And there a woman met him, With the attire of a harlot, and a crafty heart.
[11]She was loud and rebellious, Her feet would not stay at home.
[12]At times she was outside, at times in the open square, Lurking at every corner.
[13]So she caught him and kissed him; With an impudent face she said to him:
[14]“I have peace offerings with me; Today I have paid my vows.
[15]So I came out to meet you, Diligently to seek your face, And I have found you.
[16]I have spread my bed with tapestry, Colored coverings of Egyptian linen.
[17]I have perfumed my bed With myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon.
[18]Come, let us take our fill of love until morning; Let us delight ourselves with love.
[19]For my husband is not at home; He has gone on a long journey;
[20]He has taken a bag of money with him, And will come home on the appointed day.”
[21]With her enticing speech she caused him to yield, With her flattering lips she seduced him.
[22]Immediately he went after her, as an ox goes to the slaughter, Or as a fool to the correction of the stocks,
[23]Till an arrow struck his liver. As a bird hastens to the snare, He did not know it would cost his life.
[24]Now therefore, listen to me, my children; Pay attention to the words of my mouth:
Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by Nomiyesupersaint: 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
Something must kill a man.next pls
Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by Zenithpeak(m): 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
The girl don knack Okpako... Akpako grin grin grin

That gender just dey send their opposite gender to Baba God for judgement...
Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by PacAmaru: 9:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
pansophist:
Natural justice
grin
Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by Bunmhi(f): 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
His name sounds funny though. Okpako grin
Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by sigiyaya112: 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a terrible Death!
He passed away in the Course of Preparation for Adultery. He was loading Himself for action ,not knowing Death was starring at him.
I wonder what he will tell BABA GOD he was Preparing to do.
Heaven is Real Folks! Hell is Real!
Eternity is too long to be traded on the Bed of Immorality
Death is Death nothing like terrible death, mumu man get sense..
Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by Zenithpeak(m): 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2021
hope4nigeria:
the storyline of 2 Indian lady was false, Abacha was assasinated through handshake

Were you there when it happened....

They found that India girls and apple narratives very embarrassing, so they gave us that handshake bladdarash.

1 Like

Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by lilvicky68(m): 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
Lol...I blame the wife for having a sales girl instead of a sales boy..

1 Like

Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by Befii: 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
What a time 2 be alive.
Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by Illuminatiship(m): 9:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by Tjjones: 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
I go kill her,i go fire her til she beg me 2 stop,na see who kill who. Jst becuz of sex,u go take drug chaii,u forget say girls hav natural stamina and DOCTORATE DEGREE IN SEXOLOGY. Guys we hav 2 becareful,that p***y no get endpoint

1 Like

Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by lolu2019: 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
Fall back to base.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly / Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband / Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.