Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:06 PM

Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl (79446 Views)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by pode(m): 7:49am On Jul 08, 2021
They should add the stuff to 1000 ways to die
Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by GindoX(m): 8:06am On Jul 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a terrible Death!
He passed away in the Course of Preparation for Adultery. He was loading Himself for action ,not knowing Death was starring at him.
I wonder what he will tell BABA GOD he was Preparing to do.
Heaven is Real Folks! Hell is Real!
Eternity is too long to be traded on the Bed of Immorality

And now this is righteousness speaking..
Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by Goldbw122(m): 8:22am On Jul 08, 2021
You will still have multiple sex with girls and you expect your body to be able to take that one is too hard na just stick with your wife you won't listen... Now this is the result..
Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by Goldbw122(m): 8:23am On Jul 08, 2021
pode:
They should add the stuff to 1000 ways to die
Definitely, the problem is that you will hear it occur again and over again, I don't know if they can't avoid the dead sex ..
Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by Goldbw122(m): 8:24am On Jul 08, 2021
Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by Goldbw122(m): 8:26am On Jul 08, 2021
oyeb15:

You don't know anything about history.

Abacha was killed by the West through his only trusted ally Yessar Arafat, the Palestinian leader. One of Arafat protocol hand was laced and he handshaked Abacha during a visit. Abacha died the second day.
Moreover,Yessar Arafat himself was also killed by the West through this method.
Post mortem examination was strictly ignored in both deaths , but Arafat widow demand it some years after her husband death and some fatal substances were detected in Arafat bones. France cover up the findings.

The CIA killed Abacha, Arafat, MKO, Tupac, Bob Merley.
I don't understand how someone will be killed with a handshake.
Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by Goldbw122(m): 8:28am On Jul 08, 2021
Paulianfa:
When I said " something must kill a man" de said I talked shit. Now, another strong man is gone just for pussy.
What gave birth to him can still kill, is just like water, what you drink can actually drone you..
Meaning too much of everything is bad.
Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by stormborn28(m): 8:29am On Jul 08, 2021
tylesh:
He died in active service
funny enough if you check it is sugar daddy vs sweet teens or early twenties

1 Like

Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by doubleZ88(m): 9:07am On Jul 08, 2021
this one knacked to glory.
Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by Queenserah26(f): 9:16am On Jul 08, 2021
grin grin grin
stormborn28:
RIP ke ..the man enjoyed the Toto well well..and died on it..if you bring him back to life he will die on top of toto
Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by Chimeluv(f): 9:23am On Jul 08, 2021
stormborn28:
who tell you say d man no get energy.. He nack well
person wey dey take drugs before he do something with woman, he no get energy at all angry
Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by bab22: 10:46am On Jul 08, 2021
Wawelexy:
Died an hero
Died a hero
Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by Wawelexy(m): 11:12am On Jul 08, 2021
bab22:
Died a hero
...... Noted!!! Thank you.
Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by whodeyhere: 11:35am On Jul 08, 2021
saphiere:
God punished him.
I don't know why men's lives revolve around sex and drink

Calm down ma, it's not all men. You can't generalize based on few encounters.
Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by whodeyhere: 11:39am On Jul 08, 2021
It is only a foolish man that will drag sex with women, you can never win if even if it a competition. Both of you should just enjoy the sex most times not by the actual digging.
Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by zoghys: 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
saphiere:
God punished him.
I don't know why men's lives revolve around sex and drink

Devil will punish you too

And I don't know why women's lives revolve around money and more money. Anofia

2 Likes

Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by Kingzjayzee: 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
Okpako only wanted to give the girl Akpako. Now, the devil ended up knacking him Kpako and now he's parked up.
Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by Hassanmaye(m): 2:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

That hole......oh lord
I
Ba haha haha damn niggar
Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by Hassanmaye(m): 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
[quote author=saphiere post=103475750]God punished him.
I don't know why men's lives revolve around sex and drink[/quote
That meat has a mind of his own, that's why a Wise girl with big boobs can empty a foolish mans account within a minutes after working all His life.
Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by oyeb15: 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
prince3009:

I perfectly understand that of Abacha, Arafat and MKO but why Tupac and Bob Marley?

Both were using their songs to preach revolution. Black revolution, blacks awareness to enslavement and slavery. Black consciousness to mental slavery, suffering and inequality.
Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by shoprite: 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl

Hmmm . . .Dem don nack Okpako Akpako !

Re: Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl by LadyJ19: 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
Hahahaha leave side cock you say NO....! This is indeed a typical example of ways to do die as well as tarnish the image of the co-offender. Wish others will learn from this mtcheeeew..............!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly / Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband / Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.