Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,049 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement (48131 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate (2) (3) (4)

Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by FemolasticA: 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
Much love is all i gat for you mama keep shining � grin

Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by kay29000(m): 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Kemi right now:

[img]https://media1./images/70810f656b0c1839b54fb6e120256afb/tenor.gif?itemid=4585646[/img]

P.athetic

D.irty

P.igs

Hahahaha! Very accurate
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by Yankee101: 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
You're still a fraud ms
You're just off the hook on a technicality
That you had forged an nysc exempt cert is not in dispute
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by dmbb: 7:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
This is a very useless woman that lacks home training
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by ugo2chukwu: 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
Buy Ma, you presented a false certificate to become a minister.

True or False?
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by rayvelez(m): 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
DenreleDave:
Difference BTW kemi and Diezani madueke..
One resigned and went to court while the latter was sacked and ran away to another country.
Now that kemi is settled... Pls my igbó brothers should call that frog eyes looking Looter Diezani madueke to come and return our money......
Madueke, come. Back and return our oil money....
Kiny use frog eyes lotion cream.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

On a separate note, medical practitioners... This thing just started scratching me yesterday and only to see it today, e don red. See picture.. Pls what can I use? "
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by Handsum64: 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by OBALOLA55(m): 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
DenreleDave:
One resigned and went to court while the latter was sacked and ran away to another country.
Now that kemi is settled... Pls my igbó brothers should call that frog eyes looking Looter Diezani madueke to come and return our money......

On a separate note, medical practitioners... This thing just started scratching me yesterday and only to see it today, e don red. See picture.. Pls what can I use? "
NA NEXT LEVEL BE THAT FOR YOUR LEG NOW, ENJOY MAN sad

SAI BABA 4+4+4+4
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by bewla(m): 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Kemi right now:

[img]https://media1./images/70810f656b0c1839b54fb6e120256afb/tenor.gif?itemid=4585646[/img]

P.athetic

D.irty

P.igs
Why waiting my sis do u
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by phemmyfour: 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
OfoIgbo:
So why did she present a fraudulent clearance certificate?
Exactly, she should be sued for forgery
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by Trutherme: 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
Gutter Nigeria Judiciary cheesy cheesy

Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by SAM1979: 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
Kemi Adeosun did not understand that the court did not exonerate her from forgery of NYSC certificate. The court only said it was not necessary to present those certificates. A case of forgery was established against her and remains valid.
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by Tjjones: 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
Thank God for this victory over some unscrupulous politicians who are bent on damaging image. You hav won the victorz
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by MansoryMX(m): 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
DenreleDave:

After accessing the photo thoroughly. You have HIV.

Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by ntyce(m): 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
Amosun did this woman dirty.

I'm happy she came out victorious.
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by modsfucker: 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
DenreleDave:

Buy loko and rub on the affected area.
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by StreetFight: 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
Mikelarteta:
In a saner country aunty Kemi suppose be behind bars. So why did you forge one? I remember how she take jakpa dat year lol. Fine woman.

Where are you supposed to be lazy youth?
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
If Kemi Adeosun were to be the minister of finance in all these years, duplicity in budget and planning would have been checked. The position of finance minister is too sensitive for buhari to (have) allow a southerner to lead.
Sorry madam. My elder bro who works under you spoke very highly of your intelligence.

Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by Aksnoopy: 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
Thief! We all know that you are Amosun ibikunle side chick.

London olosho!!!
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by poiZon: 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
DenreleDave:

Use apc clothes tie am, if e no work, borrow broom from any apc member scratch am. Make sure blood comot as u dey scratch, that blood na the venom be dat.
Do this for 3days.. If e no still work, decamp to pdp, that is where ur salvation is.
Any other thing?
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by Burgerlomo: 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
[quote author=NwaNimo1 post=103471311]Kemi right now:

Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by joefelin2345: 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
festacman:
Chief Olanipekun SAN can do all the technical abracadabra he is well-known for but the key issue wasn't about QUALIFICATIONS but about presentation of FORGED document.

But no one actually sued her. She approached the court on her own volution to seek for four prayers which were all granted. Funny enough, she was clever enough to have excluded the forgery allegations in her prayers.

Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by hardbody: 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
DenreleDave:

Go and beg Deziani and be made whole. Choice is yours.
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by Naijanascam: 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
Come and see America wonder

Chaii this song reminds me of the good old days
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by Kwamecron(m): 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2021
You presented fake certificates

How will you address that?
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by Crazeworld(m): 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2021
modsfucker:

Buy loko and rub on the affected area.
what's loko please?

Where can one get it?
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by Kamalbukola(m): 7:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
Her case isn't about Eligibility it's about presenting a fraudulent one
HonNL:
https://www.nairaland.com/6639336/kemi-adeosun-didnt-need-nysc

Kemi Adeosun
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by BePrepared: 7:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
DenreleDave:

Is that leprosy
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
Madam you forge the NYSC simple...if you knw you dnt need it why did you go to ladipo to forge it?
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by Mayeldah(m): 7:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
Like Onoghen like kemi Adeosun.

Whenever the Fulani terrorists in government wamts to place their person in juicy position, they set up any southerner in that position to take it.

Corruption is not only about stealing money, nepotism is also corruption.
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by hardbody: 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
Trutherme:
Gutter Nigeria Judiciary cheesy cheesy

I need to tutor you. There are civil and criminal matters. kemi approached the court to interprete and clarify. That is civil. The courts will not raise issues that you did not canvass, not even orders sought that were not stated or canvassed in your statement of claim. On the other hand, criminal matters are instituted under the criminal law and prosecuted by the state against the accused. Kemi may be charged with the crime of forgery. If charged and tried and found culpable, she pays the price for that.

The court will not give you what you did not specifically ask for in civil suits.

Spare our Judiciary your ignorance and stick to what you know
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by TrueNigerian300: 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
Will she keep quiet? What a criminal you doctor a certificate and you can still open your mouth and talk. Someone that should be in rotten in jail but the useless country and her people will still celebrate her.

Fear In Saraki’s Camp As Dino Melaye, Other Senators Keep Silent / Banky W Wins PDP Primaries & Reps Ticket For Eti-Osa Federal Constituency / President Jonathan Disrespected My Office By Taking Over Stadium - Amaechi