Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement (48129 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by Sterope(f): 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
Was she charged for forgery? Probably not. smiley

This was a good show, guys. The government and Kemi have given us what we want.

CilicMarin:
But that judgement cannot absolve you of forgery...You can still be tried for forgery....
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by Tareq1105: 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
Shame shame shame on Senator Irokunle Amosun of Ogun Central.
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by Munzy14(m): 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin
Difference BTW kemi and Diezani madueke..
One resigned and went to court while the latter was sacked and ran away to another country.
Now that kemi is settled... Pls my igbó brothers should call that frog eyes looking Looter Diezani madueke to come and return our money......
Madueke, come. Back and return our oil money....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

On a separate note, medical practitioners... This thing just started scratching me yesterday and only to see it today, e don red. See picture.. Pls what can I use? "
Kemi is settled in your village...grin

Fulanis are after her...She forged NYsC certificate...

She knew constitution does not require all that prior to appointments, while did she presented oluwole certificate?

Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2021
this girl don add flesh.
Buhari government is one no matter what you steal,you will look hungry like your oga at the top.
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
What is she saying?
You should be charged for forgery not otherwise.
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by Gjmff: 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
Really
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by GerraMeh74(m): 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
Nonsense!!! This was not the Case, the case was that Aunty Kemi presented a forged Nysc certificate.....

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by Femeto: 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
Yet Malami a killer Boko haram is still a minister.
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by saphiere(f): 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
[s]
HitRun:
The problem with Nigeria is that Nigerians don't have shame.

The question we are concerned with is that the certificate you submitted is alleged to be fake.

It doesn't matter whether a certificate is required or not. As far as you submit a fake certificate, it is a crime.
[/s]
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by ayenale1(m): 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
Those of you accusing the innocent woman of forgery, una see the NYSC certificate?...
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by ideylaff: 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
orikoku:
Kemi my integrity personality. I love this woman, one of thousands who resign honourably.

She was technically sacked. PMB asked for her resignation when it was obvious she presented a forged NYSC discharged certificate.
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by DenreleDave(m): 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
BePrepared:

Is that leprosy

Were you a leper b4?
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin
One resigned and went to court while the latter was sacked and ran away to another country.
Now that kemi is settled... Pls my igbó brothers should call that frog eyes looking Looter Diezani madueke to come and return our money......

On a separate note, medical practitioners... This thing just started scratching me yesterday and only to see it today, e don red. See picture.. Pls what can I use? "
Who was sacked?
Secondly, did the judge said it is okay to forge a certificate?
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by DenreleDave(m): 8:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
MansoryMX:

After accessing the photo thoroughly. My father have HIV.

Fixed for ur papA
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by airminem(f): 8:16pm On Jul 07, 2021
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin

That seems to be Diezani plague affecting your health grin. Get well soon!

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by BSsniffer: 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
Congrats to kemi... considering the state of the nation's economy and polity, it's a good thing that you're out of the picture. Those who out of bad belle saw to it that you were removed are most likely haven't really advanced politically or socially.
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by HitRun(m): 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
saphiere:
[s][/s]
Are you Kemi? wink
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by Lolachef(f): 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
That thing is arrow.
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin

Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by sonofanarchy(m): 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin

you this tribalist biggot let give you advice concerning that leg, it will rotten and maggots will eat you up
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by DrSamOnowu87(m): 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin

Since after scratching ur brain and could only come up with dis tribalistic,inciting post,
use adeosun cream for quick and effective relieve & action.
U can get it in tube and lotion & is available in all supermarket nationwide.
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by slimghost(m): 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
Being clever by half! The issue here is forgery and perjury. Stop confusing your family members.
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by saintrow1: 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
OfoIgbo:
So why did she present a fraudulent clearance certificate?

She didnt, the state governor did.
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by jaxxy(m): 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
Mikelarteta:
In a saner country aunty Kemi suppose be behind bars. So why did you forge one? I remember how she take jakpa dat year lol. Fine woman.

How did she forge one? Was it presented by nysc agents or did she go to Oluwole to get it? If u asked for a certificate and u were given a fake rather than properly advised how is that ur fault?

In any case it is no even required so it can be retrieved and disregarded.
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by donprinyo(m): 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
A criminal is one caught after committing a crime. Madam did u commit a crime by forging a certificate? Yes. That means you a criminal and shall pay for it.
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by MansoryMX(m): 8:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
DenreleDave:

Fixed for ur papA

Lol grin

Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by JuanDeDios: 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2021
OfoIgbo:
So why did she present a fraudulent clearance certificate?
Same thing I'm wondering. Isn't forgery a crime?
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by OfoIgbo: 8:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
saintrow1:

She didnt, the state governor did.

So the state government forged a certificate for her. Story for the gods. Anyway the only reason to really let her off the hook is simply that the north is shielding Pantami, Tumi and the rest
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by eeetuk(m): 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2021

"My lawyers have informed me of the judgment by the Federal High Court, Abuja, in the case of Folakemi Adeosun v The Attorney General of the Federation (FHC/ABJ/CS/303/2021) in which the court, presided over by Honourable Justice Taiwo Taiwo, ruled that the constitution does not require me to present my first-degree certificate or any other certificate, including the NYSC certificate, to be appointed a Minister."

I agree with justice Taiwo. It was the right verdict for MS. KEMI ADEOSUN and all Nigerians at home and abroad. And thank God MS. Kemi ADEOSUN has finally gotten her good reputation back. I knew from day one, northern Nigerians muslims gang up to rob MS. Kemi ADEOSUN of her ministerial job and they succeeded. But guess what, president Buhari has failed to lead Nigeria out of economic disasters.

Unemployment rates in Nigeria are at all time high, most reports say 60%. According to UN reports, over 350,000 Nigerians have been killed since president Buhari took office. 10 millions Nigerians have been driven out of their homes in the past 6 years of Buhari administration. Kidnapping is a booming business in Nigeria. Islamic militants control Nigerian streets. Most schools in the northern Nigeria are closed for fear of terrorism and kidnapping.

Nigeria is unsafe to live !
Last I checked, MS. Kemi ADEOSUN is not the one to be blamed here. The blames go to president Buhari and his Islamic terrorists .

Does MS. Kemi ADEOSUN want to be president of Nigeria in 2023?

I will vote for her. She is an honest and hardest working woman ever to work in Nigerian government. And thank you God for restoring MS. Kemi ADEOSUN reputation.
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 07, 2021
orikoku:
Kemi my integrity personality. I love this woman, one of thousands who resign honourably.
She didn't resigned.She flee to the UK to evade prosecution over certificate forgery
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by Agugbadin: 8:58pm On Jul 07, 2021
Congratulations madam Kemi, I agree with you that this judgement is victory for all Nigerians in diaspora. Please don't come back now because the country you left has decayed into den of kidnappers, terrorism from killer herdsmen, Boko haram, ISWAP, Ritualist, robbers and also poverty capital of the world.
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by miclef86(m): 8:58pm On Jul 07, 2021
Then which NYSC certificate did you present? Forged I guess?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome / Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter / President Jonathan Disrespected My Office By Taking Over Stadium - Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.