Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! (57175 Views)

Three Die In Aiye, Eiye Cults Clash In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Aiye And Vikings Cults Clash In Anambra.10 Killed. Graphic Photos / Members Of Icelanders And Deywell Cults Arrested In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by BanevsJoker(m): 7:06am On Jul 08, 2021
daviesmania:
but why would the police even think u guys are cultist? is ur face unkempt ?
Are you alright?

1 Like

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 08, 2021
Thank God for sparing your life.

Sorry.
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by Delphnewsdotcom: 8:22am On Jul 08, 2021
lilvicky68:
How's your colleague? Hope he's okay too

For the Latest Naija News Click Here
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by slimanyd: 9:09am On Jul 08, 2021
Surprisingly , This news no reach nairaland , Wtf , When ordinary Egungun fighting at Bere in Ibadan would have been pushed to FP since yesterday just to smear the Governor and PDP. Nairalands mod are ashamed to put it on front page , Thank God , We have a survivor to recount his ordeal yesterday.
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by ManOfCompetence(m): 9:28am On Jul 08, 2021
Thank God for life....
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by Emmydegem: 9:28am On Jul 08, 2021
Thank God for your life
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by walyx(m): 9:29am On Jul 08, 2021
EmmaJnr1:
police and military would be the ones running for their lives. you have gun, they have gun, and we the youths have the population on our side. They will have no option than to run or surrender. It will be a different ball game

E no easy as u talk am oo
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by realstars: 9:30am On Jul 08, 2021
If You Trust In God He Will Save You. Safty Is For Every one Who Are Safe In A Saftyness.
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by heniford2: 9:31am On Jul 08, 2021
angelEmade:
Please let's take a moment to view his story from another dimension. What kind of an unprofessional act is this from the 9ja police?? Why attempt to kill a citizen when he has not been convicted by the law??
Okay so this is how they parade dead bodies of honest Nigerians and tag them kidnappers and armed robbers when in fact the real rogues are out there enjoying government protection? Who made them the jury in their own case?! Extra judicial killings everywhere and some zombies said that terrible Nigerian police world ranking isn't fair?? Tufiakwa!
I don't know who use to train police in Nigeria, unprofessional and uneducated people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by benweezy: 9:32am On Jul 08, 2021
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:33am On Jul 08, 2021
You know 7th of July was cultists day in your area and you still went there to work. Will they pay you an extra life if you die or part 2 if it.
Kontinue if you have not learnt your lesson.
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by Rayjnr: 9:33am On Jul 08, 2021
angelEmade:

Can u just imagine that?!! Insurance that no dey work seff...

Dress and look the way you wanna be addressed, it is everywhere, black dudes in the US suffer more
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by Omoslim26: 9:33am On Jul 08, 2021
Thank God for your Life.
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by The5DME(m): 9:34am On Jul 08, 2021
It is well.
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by lapazi(m): 9:34am On Jul 08, 2021
nosiebaba:
Nigerian police for label this one unknown gun men. Naked the dead body Carry one old pistol put for him hand. Say he was shot in a shoot put after hot pursuit.

But in the real sense
There was a shootout ( the police were shooting)
There was a hot pursuit ( the police ramped into them)

Naija police na cast no be today grin
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by NLmopol(m): 9:34am On Jul 08, 2021
While CR7 used 7/7 to celebrate his success by opening his first hotel outside of Europe, some mumu are killings themselves on top cultism
Shame on them and shame on Nigerian government

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by bigpicture001: 9:35am On Jul 08, 2021
Once it has started already while u arenin the office...your boss should left u guyz there....its safer in the office...when it cools down, you guyz can leave
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by oluwaseyi0: 9:35am On Jul 08, 2021
michlins:
Now this is mere cult clash lasting for a day. Just imagine what a full blown civil war will be like for you folks clamoring for it using nothing more than your keyboard.

Thank God you're safe
The only people asking for civil war is you and the North,

The UK that joined Nigeria allow the Scottish people to have a referendum/election to decide if they want to continue to be part of the UK or not, I'm yet to see a brainer in Nigeria holding an election to decide if the South still want to be part of Nigeria

I'm yet to see a reason for ordinary argument talkless of fight afterall my ancestors and your ancestors were not Nigerians, why kill for what your forefathers can't identify with

3 Likes

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 08, 2021
That's Nigeria for you. As a Jew man, the probability is higher that one will be shot by law enforcement officers on operation than the so called criminals.
During the lockdown alone, how many civilians did the security forces kill .. at the end of the day, nothing truly changes in Nigeria.

We join the op in thanking God for his life

1 Like

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by cescky(m): 9:35am On Jul 08, 2021
franksam209:
I feel like slapping you now, it seems like you are not in Lagos abi. Bikes are not allowed on most places in Lagos but people like the op will still insist on taking bikes,, the same bikes criminals and cultist use for operations for Robbery and dispose people off their properties. Nice one from the police

You're very stupid.. May this incident be your portion

1 Like

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by Ekugbeh(m): 9:36am On Jul 08, 2021
Spontaneous007:
Good evening my fellow nairalanders,

I hope you guys are safe and sound wherever you are?
Please let's continue to be watchful.

Today, I saw death with my naked eyes.

It all started around some minutes after 4 when we heard gunshots fired into the air. I was at work at that moment and we had to stop everything we were doing and move out immediately. Though before today, we were warned that there will be cults clash in Ojota on the 7th of July because that day was known to be the aiye confraternity day.

My boss volunteered to take us home in his car and drop us at the nearest stop to our house. On our way, the atmosphere was tensed and everyone was running helter skelter. We could hear sporadic shootings Faraway. When my boss dropped us at our nearest bustop, I amd my colleague took a bike going to our street. On our way down the street, a police bus hit our bike so hard that we fell to theground. They shot at us but we had gotten to the ground before the bullets could get to us. My colleague was badly injured but I wasn't. Though I was the must vulnerable because I was sitting behind him.

They pursued us thinking we were cult members. Omo come and see race ... I never know I could run so fast. I threw away my phone and bag... I later went back to carry it after they left. Thank God for life.
thank God for ur well-being
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by keandre: 9:38am On Jul 08, 2021
Kandeed:
I rather join Army than joining cult

I swear, I rather join the Nigerian army than affiliate myself with any useless confraternity, atleast I get to receive monthly stipend, I'll command power and respect,but on the contrary being a cultist you will be the one paying dues to them, living in fear. What's the gain in being a cultist please

1 Like

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by King3urna(m): 9:39am On Jul 08, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
You are still saying thank you Lord.

You just like wahala abi

You no sabi to specify the Lord way you mean.

cheesy

Lol you na mad person ohh
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by oluwaseyi0: 9:41am On Jul 08, 2021
franksam209:
I feel like slapping you now, it seems like you are not in Lagos abi. Bikes are not allowed on most places in Lagos but people like the op will still insist on taking bikes,, the same bikes criminals and cultist use for operations for Robbery and dispose people off their properties. Nice one from the police

Bike is not allowed in Lagos? Where do you come from? Don't you read where he says that his boss drop him in the bus stop close to their house, and he took bike from there home

So you think bus plies all the interior of Lagos, or bike are ban on interior roads? Or you think police don't shoot carelessly at cars or people trekking? Maybe you will blame people for trekking too

BMC always defending the indefensible

5 Likes

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by Zaxbash1: 9:48am On Jul 08, 2021
[color=#006600][/color] papa
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:48am On Jul 08, 2021
daviesmania:
but why would the police even think u guys are cultist? is ur face unkempt ?

Are cultists face always unkempt?

2 Likes

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by Voxiwa: 9:48am On Jul 08, 2021
Chei
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by Queenserah26(f): 9:49am On Jul 08, 2021
Wooow, thank God for you. Hope your colleague is better now?

1 Like

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by adebwalex(m): 9:49am On Jul 08, 2021
Praise the Lord. I help you thank God ooo for you not to be counted among the dead. You could have still stay at work before leaving. I saw a message in circulation that such incident will happen and we were advice to keep low

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess / Has Anyone Experienced This Kind Of Scam In Lagos, A Friend's Integrity At Stake / Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.