Stats: 3,154,326 members, 7,822,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! (57185 Views)

Three Die In Aiye, Eiye Cults Clash In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Aiye And Vikings Cults Clash In Anambra.10 Killed. Graphic Photos / Members Of Icelanders And Deywell Cults Arrested In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by hardbody: 9:49am On Jul 08, 2021
Spontaneous007:
Good evening my fellow nairalanders,

I hope you guys are safe and sound wherever you are?
Please let's continue to be watchful.

Today, I saw death with my naked eyes.

It all started around some minutes after 4 when we heard gunshots fired into the air. I was at work at that moment and we had to stop everything we were doing and move out immediately. Though before today, we were warned that there will be cults clash in Ojota on the 7th of July because that day was known to be the aiye confraternity day.

My boss volunteered to take us home in his car and drop us at the nearest stop to our house. On our way, the atmosphere was tensed and everyone was running helter skelter. We could hear sporadic shootings Faraway. When my boss dropped us at our nearest bustop, I amd my colleague took a bike going to our street. On our way down the street, a police bus hit our bike so hard that we fell to theground. They shot at us but we had gotten to the ground before the bullets could get to us. My colleague was badly injured but I wasn't. Though I was the must vulnerable because I was sitting behind him.

They pursued us thinking we were cult members. Omo come and see race ... I never know I could run so fast. I threw away my phone and bag... I later went back to carry it after they left. Thank God for life.

We know the story. No MAN will fall before his time. Remain safe. Next time don't run away from police. stand and explain yourself. You are not who you are not.
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by Antoeni(m): 9:52am On Jul 08, 2021
*7/7 PRAYER*
On this day, 7/7 may God reach out to you and perfect all that concern/s you in Jesus name. Amen

Matthew 7:7 KJV. “Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:”

As today is 7/7/, I stand on Matthew 7:7 and prophesy these 7 BLESSINGS upon our life.

May the Lord Provide an escape for you. Gen. 7:7.

May God Nullify all evil plans against you, Isa 7:7.

May God Select MEN to fight on your side: Judges 7:7.

May God Establish your Inheritance for EVER: Jer. 7:7.

May God Be Enthroned over your matters: Ps. 7:7.

May God Remain your HOPE: Micah 7:7.

May God KEEP you in a Position where you will ALWAYS be a Blessing: Heb. 7:7.

IN JESUS NAME, Amen.

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by mydivinely: 9:52am On Jul 08, 2021
yesterday was Indeed a Blessed day, almost fell victim at Ajah under breach, coming from Ijora, i was so hungry needed to get something but everywhere was scanty so i wanted to cross over toward Ado road, and i was with phone and vital company documents, dont know what happened i just turned back and luckily a bus just pack, but not reaching my bustop , i contemplated whether or not to join suddenly heavy gunshots as though it was another civil war, luckily we scale through though many injured, many lost their bags and phones, I WAS UNTOUCHED NO LOST IN JESUS NAME

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by FILEBE(m): 9:53am On Jul 08, 2021
EmmaJnr1:
police and military would be the ones running for their lives. you have gun, they have gun, and we the youths have the population on our side. They will have no option than to run or surrender. It will be a different ball game

This is in the movies o. Which one be police run for their lives? Na so military/police take run for Libya, Egypt, Somalia, liberia? Dont even go threre.

The heavy loss will be on civilians

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:54am On Jul 08, 2021
If you exhibit this carefree attitude come July 7th 2022, you may not be lucky again.

You heard gunshots, you still follow through the same direction. Ọ̀mó Oluwá
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by tbarrister(m): 9:56am On Jul 08, 2021
You heard gunshots and decided to go home? You played Russian roulette with your life to be honest. You should have stayed at work , lock the gates and doors and wait for peace and calm to be restored

We thank God for your life but please don't try this again

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 08, 2021
angelEmade:
Please let's take a moment to view his story from another dimension. What kind of an unprofessional act is this from the 9ja police?? Why attempt to kill a citizen when he has not been convicted by the law??
Okay so this is how they parade dead bodies of honest Nigerians and tag them kidnappers and armed robbers when in fact the real rogues are out there enjoying government protection? Who made them the jury in their own case?! Extra-judicial killings everywhere and some zombies said that terrible Nigerian police world ranking isn't fair?? Tufiakwa!

Just take a stroll to any correctional facility within your vicinity on a good day. If it was pre-end SARS, I would have asked you to come with me. Police kill at will, or frame people up and have them thrown into jail for no reason at all.

If you know any missing person, I will advise you to start from the courts, police and prison custody ( correctional facility). They might be held captive and wasting away in those places.

Some don't get to go to court at all, and they could spend years in jail awaiting trial.

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by jaxxy(m): 9:57am On Jul 08, 2021
Akinbahm:

The little hope I get for this Corntree and Police died completely 2 month ago when a police man insisted I must follow him to station because of expired insurance paper when everything expected to be inside a moving car is complete...

A traffic offense should not warrant to going to a police station or even lastma office to do what? There should be a civilized and official way to address such issues. Unless it’s a serious offense.
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by dapadawee: 9:57am On Jul 08, 2021
Spontaneous007:

It all started around some minutes after 4 when we heard gunshots fired into the air. I was at work at that moment and we had to stop everything we were doing and move out immediately. Though before today, we were warned that there will be cults clash in Ojota on the 7th of July because that day was known to be the aiye confraternity day.

My boss volunteered to take us home in his car and drop us at the nearest stop to our house. On our way, the atmosphere was tensed and everyone was running helter skelter. We could hear sporadic shootings Faraway. When my boss dropped us at our nearest bustop, I amd my colleague took a bike going to our street. On our way down the street, a police bus hit our bike so hard that we fell to theground. They shot at us but we had gotten to the ground before the bullets could get to us. My colleague was badly injured but I wasn't. Though I was the must vulnerable because I was sitting behind him.

They pursued us thinking we were cult members. Omo come and see race ... I never know I could run so fast. I threw away my phone and bag... I later went back to carry it after they left. Thank God for life.
Thank God for your life but u made a mistake by running next time wait and ask questions since they're the Nigeria police force.
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by manunitedbabes: 10:09am On Jul 08, 2021
This is real testimony ohhhhhhhh

Thank God for granting you this grace and mercy.

Thank You Jesus for their safety!!!
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by faceland: 10:12am On Jul 08, 2021
Oxb90:
You will always be a lucky one. My angst is not the police but the youth of this generation who think the best thing for them is to join a stupid cult that can never bring any lasting good. If they see themselves like brave men why not go after the killer herdsmen who are continually making life unbearable for the entire citizenry. Wasted sperms that's what they are.

Cult is a waste of time.
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by Toktee(m): 10:13am On Jul 08, 2021
angelEmade:
Please let's take a moment to view his story from another dimension. What kind of an unprofessional act is this from the 9ja police?? Why attempt to kill a citizen when he has not been convicted by the law??
Okay so this is how they parade dead bodies of honest Nigerians and tag them kidnappers and armed robbers when in fact the real rogues are out there enjoying government protection? Who made them the jury in their own case?! Extra judicial killings everywhere and some zombies said that terrible Nigerian police world ranking isn't fair?? Tufiakwa!
Why do you think Nigeria are always miserable after retirement?

Why do you think they always dies miserably?

What goes round must comes round.

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by penocrat1(m): 10:14am On Jul 08, 2021
Ojime:
URGENT PLEASE!
I am currently in Benin Republic.
A friend of mine called me to join him here in Benin Republic, and when I got here, within a month he left me and travelled to another country. He left behind foodstuffs and also rent he paid which will expire in a couple of weeks . My problem here is that he promised to fix me up and he never did anything before he left. Currently I have almost exhausted the foodstuffs he left behind and I don’t have transportation to come back to Nigeria.
All I need now is transportation fare and if possible, someone who can help me with work in Nigeria.
Please good people of Nigeria help me as I am depressed and dying slowly.

You mean you left Nigeria with no back up plan?
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by ejanla077: 10:14am On Jul 08, 2021
franksam209:
I feel like slapping you now, it seems like you are not in Lagos abi. Bikes are not allowed on most places in Lagos but people like the op will still insist on taking bikes,, the same bikes criminals and cultist use for operations for Robbery and dispose people off their properties. Nice one from the police

So because of bikes police will now shoot them. And you think you have sense

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by geemd434: 10:23am On Jul 08, 2021
Weak Yoruba but cannot fight herdsmen. Nonsense
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by gbengaadeleye12: 10:25am On Jul 08, 2021
Thank God that you are safe
Spontaneous007:

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by kraftysprouts: 10:26am On Jul 08, 2021
daviesmania:
but why would the police even think u guys are cultist? is ur face unkempt ?

Keep asking stupid questions
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by kindlyheart: 10:28am On Jul 08, 2021
Spontaneous007:

thank God for life.

now you should know that Nigerian police are your best friend after experiencing their version of agape love firsthand.
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by kindlyheart: 10:29am On Jul 08, 2021
franksam209:
I feel like slapping you now, it seems like you are not in Lagos abi. Bikes are not allowed on most places in Lagos but people like the op will still insist on taking bikes,, the same bikes criminals and cultist use for operations for Robbery and dispose people off their properties. Nice one from the police

God have mercy on you.
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by Calicoe: 10:33am On Jul 08, 2021
The cultists no kill una e com be say na police nearly do am. How police go just open fire without finding out weda una be cultists or not dey shock me. Bro thank God say e no pass like dat o.
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by Sterope(f): 10:36am On Jul 08, 2021
It shouldn't have been safer to stay at work imo.
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by kachistone: 10:39am On Jul 08, 2021
Na wa for Nigerian Police Force.

I can't just imagine the level of unprofessionalism displayed by the officers in this case. I weep for this country.

How can policemen just profile you guys as cultists without any investigation.

OP, I am glad you and your friend are safe and thank God Almighty that you were not used as statistics for police brutality.u

It is well.

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by KushLyon(m): 10:43am On Jul 08, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
You are still saying thank you Lord.

You just like wahala abi

You no sabi to specify the Lord way you mean.

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by Emax911: 10:48am On Jul 08, 2021
Ojime:
URGENT PLEASE!
I am currently in Benin Republic.
A friend of mine called me to join him here in Benin Republic, and when I got here, within a month he left me and travelled to another country. He left behind foodstuffs and also rent he paid which will expire in a couple of weeks . My problem here is that he promised to fix me up and he never did anything before he left. Currently I have almost exhausted the foodstuffs he left behind and I don’t have transportation to come back to Nigeria.
All I need now is transportation fare and if possible, someone who can help me with work in Nigeria.
Please good people of Nigeria help me as I am depressed and dying slowly.

account number
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by oshonwambada: 11:02am On Jul 08, 2021
Spontaneous007:

I thank God Almighty on ur behalf
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by Paretomaster1(m): 11:03am On Jul 08, 2021
Spontaneous007:

2 Guys on a bike during cult clash ? That's a No No....jara e.... And maybe u carry bag join o
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by tonididdy(m): 11:13am On Jul 08, 2021
Same yesterday a driver in his Benz c300 was murdered and his body whisked away.

Police is now doing assassination jobs?
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by pretydiva(f): 11:19am On Jul 08, 2021
franksam209:
Now I know you have no iota of sense left in you
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:34am On Jul 08, 2021
And you say the person that nicknamed Nigeria zoo country is wrong
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by Olas121: 11:39am On Jul 08, 2021
Spontaneous007:

Thank you Jesus ���
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by sltn(m): 11:56am On Jul 08, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
You are still saying thank you Lord.
You just like wahala abi
You no sabi to specify the Lord way you mean.
no mind the nigga shey na fineboy or dodorima guy man.
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by kelmicheal: 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
The headline doesn't suggest what you experience at ojota well thank God for saving you and your friend

Man Arrested After Killing A Hooker For Ritual In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) / We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess / Has Anyone Experienced This Kind Of Scam In Lagos, A Friend's Integrity At Stake

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70