Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! (57154 Views)

Three Die In Aiye, Eiye Cults Clash In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Aiye And Vikings Cults Clash In Anambra.10 Killed. Graphic Photos / Members Of Icelanders And Deywell Cults Arrested In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by BlackDuke(m): 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
Thank God for your life and that of your colleague, I guess you were wrongly profiled, most times these cultists pair up on bikes when going to cause mayhem, that must have triggered the police to come after you guys. I wish our police could act more professionally. Speedy recovery bro.
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by Spontaneous007: 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
lilvicky68:
How's your colleague? Hope he's okay too
he's fine thank you

1 Like

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
daviesmania:
but why would the police even think u guys are cultist? is ur face unkempt ?
This is an ignorant thing to say.

Most cultists drive big cars and have jobs. My lecturer in school then was one. The man nor dey hide am.

I know few others that are big boys , driving big cars but them be cultists. Even one deputy governor like that( he who must not be named) na confirmed cultist.
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by Trutherme: 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
hardbody:

We know the story. No MAN will fall before his time. Remain safe. Next time don't run away from police. stand and explain yourself. You are not who you are not.
You are a very confused and biased man who has faith in the Nigerian police because you may be aiding and abetting them. The Nigerian Police need serious restructure and reform but it's not for losers and ignorant minds like you to acknowledge. So, continue to write rubbish about what you don't know. That's typical of half-baked Nigerian lawyers like you who think they know it all when they actually don't.

Keep yapping hardboy. Empty barrels make the most noise, they say. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by Nature8(m): 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
Spontaneous007:
Good evening my fellow nairalanders,

I hope you guys are safe and sound wherever you are?
Please let's continue to be watchful.

Today, I saw death with my naked eyes.

It all started around some minutes after 4 when we heard gunshots fired into the air. I was at work at that moment and we had to stop everything we were doing and move out immediately. Though before today, we were warned that there will be cults clash in Ojota on the 7th of July because that day was known to be the aiye confraternity day.

My boss volunteered to take us home in his car and drop us at the nearest stop to our house. On our way, the atmosphere was tensed and everyone was running helter skelter. We could hear sporadic shootings Faraway. When my boss dropped us at our nearest bustop, I amd my colleague took a bike going to our street. On our way down the street, a police bus hit our bike so hard that we fell to theground. They shot at us but we had gotten to the ground before the bullets could get to us. My colleague was badly injured but I wasn't. Though I was the must vulnerable because I was sitting behind him.

They pursued us thinking we were cult members. Omo come and see race ... I never know I could run so fast. I threw away my phone and bag... I later went back to carry it after they left. Thank God for life.

Thank God for your life bro
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by angelEmade: 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
franksam209:
I feel like slapping you now, it seems like you are not in Lagos abi. Bikes are not allowed on most places in Lagos but people like the op will still insist on taking bikes,, the same bikes criminals and cultist use for operations for Robbery and dispose people off their properties. Nice one from the police
So because he broke that law he deserves to be killed? Why does your slowpoke brain even think people are meant to be killed without trial even the ones that are not armed?
Slap your father first idi-ot.
Me feel like storming ur house now with soldiers cux I know say u be police.

2 Likes

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by Gfskw: 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
Really
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by engrben25: 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
putting myself in your shoes after thanking God I will take few days off to calm my nerves

bro I really appreciate God for ur life deeply
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by hardbody: 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
Trutherme:

[s]You are a very confused and biased man who has faith in the Nigerian police because you may be aiding and abetting them. The Nigerian Police need serious restructure and reform but it's not for losers and ignorant minds like you to acknowledge. So, continue to write rubbish about what you don't know. That's typical of half-baked Nigerian lawyers like you who think they know it all when they actually don't.

Keep yapping hardboy. Empty barrels make the most noise, they say[/s]. cheesy

I can neither make head nor tail of this gibberish. Next time check well, I am not a boy and never claimed to be hardboy. Does this explain your retarded brain development?
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by Caseless: 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
You are still saying thank you Lord.

You just like wahala abi

You no sabi to specify the Lord way you mean.

cheesy
grin grin
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by honcdm01(m): 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
7/7 is Egede day na all over this shit hole not just in lagos alone. Infact in all countries in which you have the presence of UAR citizens.. Just stay safe anywhere you are. Prince Odin and prof. Wole soyinka na bastard

1 Like

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by Trutherme: 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
hardbody:

I can neither make head nor tail of this gibberish. Next time check well, I am not a boy and never claimed to be hardboy. Does this explain your retarded brain development?

Only an animal will make head or tail. Thanks for letting us know you are not human.
You are one the many reasons why Nigeria is in bad shape. Keep typing away your life and mentioning people at every useless time you have.
End up later in that mamaput joint and tell her you will owe till the next day.
Wasted charge and bail lawyer. Oloriburuku oshi cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by Ojime1: 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
Emax911:

account number
0798233675 Access bank
My other moniker was bared from commenting.
Thanks brother.
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by Aklee4994(m): 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
Tell us the meaning of that your spontaneous 007
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by LifePortConnect: 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
Spontaneous007:
Good evening my fellow nairalanders,

I hope you guys are safe and sound wherever you are?
Please let's continue to be watchful.

Today, I saw death with my naked eyes.

It all started around some minutes after 4 when we heard gunshots fired into the air. I was at work at that moment and we had to stop everything we were doing and move out immediately. Though before today, we were warned that there will be cults clash in Ojota on the 7th of July because that day was known to be the aiye confraternity day.

My boss volunteered to take us home in his car and drop us at the nearest stop to our house. On our way, the atmosphere was tensed and everyone was running helter skelter. We could hear sporadic shootings Faraway. When my boss dropped us at our nearest bustop, I amd my colleague took a bike going to our street. On our way down the street, a police bus hit our bike so hard that we fell to theground. They shot at us but we had gotten to the ground before the bullets could get to us. My colleague was badly injured but I wasn't. Though I was the must vulnerable because I was sitting behind him.

They pursued us thinking we were cult members. Omo come and see race ... I never know I could run so fast. I threw away my phone and bag... I later went back to carry it after they left. Thank God for life.

Praise God for your life. May God keep on keeping you to fulfill His purpose in Jesus name.
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by Mrpojj(m): 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2021
angelEmade:
Please let's take a moment to view his story from another dimension. What kind of an unprofessional act is this from the 9ja police?? Why attempt to kill a citizen when he has not been convicted by the law??
Okay so this is how they parade dead bodies of honest Nigerians and tag them kidnappers and armed robbers when in fact the real rogues are out there enjoying government protection? Who made them the jury in their own case?! Extra judicial killings everywhere and some zombies said that terrible Nigerian police world ranking isn't fair?? Tufiakwa!

The way and manner I avoid these police people ehn!
I don't want any one to display his lack of professionalism on me

1 Like

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by Popsmoke2: 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2021
Emax911:

account number
let me also put this with faith. I badly need Tp from imo to delta. The semester is over and i have no means of going back. Sir kindly help me too with anything.
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by JBoss25(m): 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2021
kachistone:
Na wa for Nigerian Police Force.

I can't just imagine the level of unprofessionalism displayed by the officers in this case. I weep for this country.

How can policemen just profile you guys as cultists without any investigation.

OP, I am glad you and your friend are safe and thank God Almighty that you were not used as statistics for police brutality.u

It is well.

grin the thing is funny when u think about it, Nigerian police behave like monkeys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Arrested After Killing A Hooker For Ritual In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) / Has Anyone Experienced This Kind Of Scam In Lagos, A Friend's Integrity At Stake / Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.