Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything (29843 Views)

My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? / My Husband Wants To Know Everything About My Finances. / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by vickydankal(f): 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
authority2006:

I tell my wife everything about my financial status and business decisions, no secret. We started everything together from the scratch and I'm still carrying her along 100%. In fact, she just called me to ask about the cooperative loan I told her (before we departed this morning) that I was going to fast track. What's the big deal unless one is a waster of money which you don't want your wife to know about and start asking questions?

Im so sorry for what you are passing though. Read my above comment
Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
Same here i love my gal very beautiful nd too intelligent but she can never mind her fvckin business. I always tell her dont worry about wat I'm doin
Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by sylve11: 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
Sterope:
However, your
opening sentences doesn't sound like you are a great husband at all.

You've judged him already. cool
Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by praiseneo(m): 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
vickydankal:
Oga no vex ooo but I think you don't trust your wife with money of her own which means you are insecure, I don't know if there's a past with your wife that contributed to this or just fear of " she won't be obedient any more if she pays her own bills" that some men has.

Secondly, what's wrong with your wife giving money to her people? They are your in laws and when you have you should be giving them from time to time.

Thirdly, I don't think your wife is interested in knowing everything, it seems you are just secretive with information. You don't give her full details on vital things she should know about. Hence any one she gets to know she wants to influence it to her favor.

In conclusion.
I'm not supporting my fellow woman, I deduce the above from your writeup. My husband tells me everything but at the right time, there are things he will tell me before, during, after or may never tell me sometimes for my own benefit he won't tell me so that I won't act it out ( you know women nah) please be more open with most vital things about you she won't find reason to dig deep.

That's my 2 cent cool cool
you yan dust still get mind count your cent and 90 something people sef like am

Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by vickydankal(f): 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
praiseneo:

You could have Yan your chaff so that people 2000 people can like it instead of quoting me don't you think?
Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by praiseneo(m): 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
vickydankal:

You could have Yan your chaff so that people 2000 people can like it instead of quoting me don't you think?
Save your stressed savage for any of the dumbfvcks that agreed with ur gibberish
Getat undecided
Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by vickydankal(f): 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2021
praiseneo:
Save your stressed savage for any of the dumbfvcks that agreed with ur gibberish
Getat undecided

Brother take some water and take a deep breath, it will help you.

I didn't cause your frustration
I'm not buhari
Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by Goldengold2(f): 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2021
abeniagbon:

It depend on the woman reason faculty. Like my wife case. She always has the zeal to help people. Like the other day , one man send his wife packing only for her to come and tell me that the woman said if she can put one of her bag in our flat. Then I said why do you need to ask me such questions for you know I wouldn't accept. A wife of an area boy... You don't need to come and ask me such questions. what if she has drugs in the said bag... What do you think will happen to us..

To me she doesn't know how mind her business.
I understand you well sir, its her good heart that made her wanted to help the lady but one has to be careful atimes. I pray God will continue to give us the Spirit to know when to do somethings and when not to because we are all almost the same just little little difference. smiley
Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by Blackdisciple(m): 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2021
abeniagbon:
It is very annoying to see woman trying to put mouth in men's business and investment.

I don't know know if one need to carry them along. But most time they want their wishes granted against man decision.

I don't know if I am the only one experiencing this.. what actually happen is I have a bus and my wife ask me to sell it on scrapt and give her the money to start up business... I told her we can still fix the bus and get it back to normal. But it sound very unpleasant to her...

Now if I intended on selling the bus while she start up a business..the next is is that you see her family kepp asking her for help and assistance before you know the whole money will be mystery.

Kindly advise:

What she meant was that she needs money to start up a business.

So try and get small cash for her to start a business while you think of fixing your bus.
Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by Emeka71(m): 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
vickydankal:
Oga no vex ooo but I think you don't trust your wife with money of her own which means you are insecure, I don't know if there's a past with your wife that contributed to this or just fear of " she won't be obedient any more if she pays her own bills" that some men has.

Secondly, what's wrong with your wife giving money to her people? They are your in laws and when you have you should be giving them from time to time.

Thirdly, I don't think your wife is interested in knowing everything, it seems you are just secretive with information. You don't give her full details on vital things she should know about. Hence any one she gets to know she wants to influence it to her favor.

In conclusion.
I'm not supporting my fellow woman, I deduce the above from your writeup. My husband tells me everything but at the right time, there are things he will tell me before, during, after or may never tell me sometimes for my own benefit he won't tell me so that I won't act it out ( you know women nah) please be more open with most vital things about you she won't find reason to dig deep.

That's my 2 cent cool cool
Hammer him.
Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by abeniagbon(m): 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2021
Blackdisciple:

What she meant was that she needs money to start up a business.

So try and get small cash for her to start a business while you think of fixing your bus.

She is planning to travel abroad in coming months. She just want to waste all those resources.

But I will still keep on thinking to see what will favour her more... Not just easy to work thing up.
Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by Iwantpeace: 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
I wish women will support each other like the men are doing in this thread..

Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by Sterope(f): 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
Trust me, I didn't grin
sylve11:

You've judged him already. cool
Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by Lonelypacifist6: 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
Inspiration007:

Obviously, your conclusion is your 2 cents, every other thing you wrote up there's nonsense
I wonder how that rubbish got so many likes, are Nlders that stoopid?
Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by EndRape2(f): 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
All this mumu men sef, what is wrong if your wife decide to know everything about you? It is your duty to know everything about her, and it is her duty to know everything about you also. So why coming here to shout, when Bible says the two of you will become one fleash., So your wife I now woman trying to put mouth in man business

You need help. You better look for a Bible believing church let them teach you about marriage and what it entails.

quote author=abeniagbon post=103478538]It is very annoying to see woman trying to put mouth in men's business and investment.

I don't know know if one need to carry them along. But most time they want their wishes granted against man decision.

I don't know if I am the only one experiencing this.. what actually happen is I have a bus and my wife ask me to sell it on scrapt and give her the money to start up business... I told her we can still fix the bus and get it back to normal. But it sound very unpleasant to her...

Now if I intended on selling the bus while she start up a business..the next is is that you see her family kepp asking her for help and assistance before you know the whole money will be mystery.

Kindly advise:[/quote]
Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by praiseneo(m): 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
vickydankal:

Brother take some water and take a deep breath, it will help you.

I didn't cause your frustration
I'm not buhari
frustration? Lol how una brains de function de baffle me
You de talk to who u know sabi from Adam you believe say the person de frustrated
Mugu de there de assume sh!t
Frustration kor ode!!
You no worth to brag for so ah go leave you to your foolishness
Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by Truvelisback(m): 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
abeniagbon:
It is very annoying to see woman trying to put mouth in men's business and investment.

Kindly advise:
If u av spent much repairing the bus, then u just av to listen to her and sell the bus. Let her use the money 4 the said business she wants while u focus on ur own job/business.

Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by EndRape2(f): 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
She just gave the best advice ever, and misogynist like you , busy talking rubbish here .

praiseneo:

Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by praiseneo(m): 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
EndRape2:
She just gave the best advice ever, and misogynist like you , busy talking rubbish here .
Chew your grammar and get the fvck out
I no send u message abeg.
Go talk to your bf if u get one
All these rotten holes sef mtchw undecided

Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by fxsky: 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
You understand your wife better than anyone here.

You are the main financial stream for the family

Making Financial Investment with Adequate Risk Evaluation is Yours.

Building Your Income Stream comes 1st. Because Your Money is "ours". And her Money is "hers"

Make a delightful decision
Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by fxsky: 5:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
EndRape2:
All this mumu men sef, what is wrong if your wife decide to know everything about you? It is your duty to know everything about her, and it is her duty to know everything about you also. So why coming here to shout, when Bible says the two of you will become one fleash., So your wife I now woman trying to put mouth in man business

You need help. You better look for a Bible believing church let them teach you about marriage and what it entails.

smiley cheesy wink grin angry shocked

quote author=abeniagbon post=103478538]It is very annoying to see woman trying to put mouth in men's business and investment.

Kindly advise:
Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by Gfskw: 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
Then tell her lies
Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by abeniagbon(m): 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
Sterope:
Trust me, I didn't grin

Well you did judge me... Just because you didn't know why am writing all of this... Maybe you should check my other comments to know what and why am furious about her for not knowing to handle money....once she has the money to squander it will be hungry her...
Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by vickydankal(f): 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
praiseneo:
frustration? Lol how una brains de function de baffle me
You de talk to who u know sabi from Adam you believe say the person de frustrated
Mugu de there de assume sh!t
Frustration kor ode!!
You no worth to brag for so ah go leave you to your foolishness

You Sabi from Adam yet you couldn't comment, all you did was to attack me.

Brother no be like nah
Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by StreetFight: 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
vickydankal:

Is it to hard to say your view without insult? Now that you have insulted me what's your contribution?

My contribution is with Esus collectors.
Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by praiseneo(m): 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
vickydankal:

You Sabi from Adam yet you couldn't comment, all you did was to attack me.

Brother no be like nah
oya no vex all na cruise.

I’m sorry
I take back all the offensive words

Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by apatheticme(f): 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
donbachi:
Some women are builders and some destroyers.

Na u know ur wife.if she's a builder and manages more than u.i don't see anything bad in it.but,if a destroyer.dont give It a thought.

Like myself.my wife manages me and my funds well.but,dat does not mean weakness.

Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by donbachi(m): 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
apatheticme:

The Broke pillers and Alfa mails like larryjonze will soon be here to tag you a simp or weak man because your wife is a virtuous woman who obviously manages money well and brings you happiness!

They'll never have access to such good women, hence their pain. They usually have headache whenever a woman is reportedly doing well in marriage!

You're obviously proud of her, God continue to keep your home!

Amen..and thanks
Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
vickydankal:

Let me ask you first if you're igbo before I tell you to shut-the-Bleep-up. Cos I know it's part of igbo ewwy culture for the husband to take care of his in-laws and his in-laws' in-laws. Tufiaka.

Money that you're supposed to encourage your husband to invest with and grow you're encouraging him to spend on in-laws. May we not marry foolish wives.

Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
HarunaWest:

You said you have a bus next thing you said is we can fix the bus. The bus is your property not hers'. Learn to keep secrets, seems you talk too much. Just give women little details thats all. Once you want a woman to give her opinion or advice regarding pecuniary interest, she immediately vests her own gain on the forefront.

Not all women. Learn to talk with wisdom.
Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by authority2006(m): 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2021
vickydankal:

Im so sorry for what you are passing though. Read my above comment

I pray your bad mouth won't put you in trouble one day. I actually agreed with your post, that's why I quoted you alongside the Op.
BTW: everyone passes through something everyday.
Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by HarunaWest(m): 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
toren:

Not all women. Learn to talk with wisdom.
So you feel you are different?
Your type are worse off.

My Younger Sister Has This Entitlement Mentality. Help I'm Scared For Her. / Ese Walter Ark Shares Her Postpartum Depression / Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58