Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,752 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything (29833 Views)

My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? / My Husband Wants To Know Everything About My Finances. / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by Raalsalghul: 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
FarahAideed:
Stop marrying women from poverty stricken background , una no gree

Lol!
Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by Raalsalghul: 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
apatheticme:

The Broke pillers and Alfa mails like larryjonze will soon be here to tag you a simp or weak man because your wife is a virtuous woman who obviously manages money well and brings you happiness!

They'll never have access to such good women, hence their pain. They usually have headache whenever a woman is reportedly doing well in marriage!

You're obviously proud of her, God continue to keep your home!

Seems like a repiller has previously broken your heart hence the pain and confrontational attitude.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by businessden: 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
Remind your wife, that due to the curiosity, the cat suffered cheesy
Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by emmyw(m): 12:02am On Jul 09, 2021
abeniagbon:
It is very annoying to see woman trying to put mouth in men's business and investment.

I don't know know if one need to carry them along. But most time they want their wishes granted against man decision.

I don't know if I am the only one experiencing this.. what actually happen is I have a bus and my wife ask me to sell it on scrapt and give her the money to start up business... I told her we can still fix the bus and get it back to normal. But it sound very unpleasant to her...

Now if I intended on selling the bus while she start up a business..the next is is that you see her family kepp asking her for help and assistance before you know the whole money will be mystery.

Kindly advise:
They Said Some Women Are Builders While Some Are Destroyers, I Don't Mostly Comment On This But My Brother, Don't Let Any Woman Know All Your Moves, Whether Wife, Girlfriend Or Anything Called Women!!! Instead Of Telling Your Wife Your Next Move, Tell Your Best Friend (Male).
Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by Swatret: 12:49am On Jul 09, 2021
Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by vickydankal(f): 7:53am On Jul 09, 2021
praiseneo:
oya no vex all na cruise.

I’m sorry
I take back all the offensive words

My guy
Na so e suppose be.
Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by Blackdisciple(m): 7:58am On Jul 09, 2021
abeniagbon:

She is planning to travel abroad in coming months. She just want to waste all those resources.

But I will still keep on thinking to see what will favour her more... Not just easy to work thing up.

Ahh..! Traveling abroad

Don't even think of selling the bus to send her abroad because women are not men to be honest with you bro you might not see her again.

If any traveling you should be the one. Because all the stories I have heard men sending their wives to abroad non I have heard came back for the family and her kids to be sincere.
Exception of you put it in your mind that as she goes abroad she's gone forever.
Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by Ybaby: 8:04am On Jul 09, 2021
abeniagbon:
It is very annoying to see woman trying to put mouth in men's business and investment.

I don't know know if one need to carry them along. But most time they want their wishes granted against man decision.

I don't know if I am the only one experiencing this.. what actually happen is I have a bus and my wife ask me to sell it on scrapt and give her the money to start up business... I told her we can still fix the bus and get it back to normal. But it sound very unpleasant to her...

Now if I intended on selling the bus while she start up a business..the next is is that you see her family kepp asking her for help and assistance before you know the whole money will be mystery.

Kindly advise:

Your wife does not trust that you ca make money in this life time.

my question to you is: Can you make money in this life time?

If you can, you have 3 months to start providing for your family.

No you are not currently providing if you were your wife will not wish to take the reigns of breadwinner from you.

PROVIDE and this problem will go away.

Once light is switched you realise there was no darkness - it was absence of light
Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 09, 2021
apatheticme:

The Broke and Alfa mails like larryjonze ill soon be here to tag you a simp or weak man because your wife is a virtuous woman who obviously manages mony well and brings you happiness!

They'll never have access to such good women, hence their pain. They usually have headache whenever a womortedly doing well in marriage!

You're obviously proud of her, God continue to keep ur home!

"Like myself.my wife manages me and my funds well.but,dat does not mean weakness" rite ?
Funnily i don't see anything wrong with what he said and did, tbh women are good with managing finances moreover the home is a woman's PPA, men struggle alot with rational spending, we find it hard to keep to budget cos of our lifestyle ... side chicks, hang out with boyz, call for assistance, dues n all. so it not a weakness if a man allows a woman/wife manage his finances, women have a edge in that aspect hence why the post of finance minister as continuously been dominated by women.
what i will consider weakness is when a man allows a woman take up roles men are known to naturally have a edge.

Now don't get to excited, naa the finance for home we go let una manage, you see other miscellaneous like side chicks & hang out we subtly retain the mgt grin grin
Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 09, 2021
apatheticme:

The Broke and Alfa mails like larryjonze ill soon be here to tag you a simp or weak man because your wife is a virtuous woman who obviously manages mony well and brings you happiness!

They'll never have access to such good women, hence their pain. They usually have headache whenever a womortedly doing well in marriage!

You're obviously proud of her, God continue to keep ur home!

"Like myself.my wife manages me and my funds well.but,dat does not mean weakness" rite ?
Funnily i don't see anything wrong with what he said and did, tbh women are good with managing finances moreover the home is a woman's PPA, men struggle alot with rational spending, we find it hard to keep to budget cos of our lifestyle ... side chicks, hang out with boyz, call for assistance, dues n all. so it not a weakness if a man allows a woman/wife manage his finances, women have a edge in that aspect hence why the post of finance minister as continuously been dominated by women.
what i will consider weakness is when a man allows a woman take up roles men are known to naturally have a edge. stop feeling special, most gurls manage the home finances

However naa the finance for home we go let una manage, you see other miscellaneous like side chicks & hang out we gallantly retain the mgt grin grin
Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by apatheticme(f): 11:50am On Jul 09, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
apatheticme:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

For a Broken pillar (pun intended) to break my heart, I must have one in the first place, abi no be so??

Dey there dey fool yourself!

Being broke is a mere financial state of humans, it shouldnt define a man nd why women attribute it to alfa mails & redpiller only exludes me, so much for a gender alway needing urgent 2k.. their is no shame in been broke, its a phase
presently i am broke sef, being waiting on aunty pocohantas to do 5k giveaway buh it seems that one ran out of kayamata soap this year undecided
Even your hubby will be broke @ some point, so you have a prospective one already search no further
Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by abeniagbon(m): 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
Ybaby:

Your wife does not trust that you ca make money in this life time.

my question to you is: Can you make money in this life time?

If you can, you have 3 months to start providing for your family.

No you are not currently providing if you were your wife will not wish to take the reigns of breadwinner from you.

PROVIDE and this problem will go away.

Once light is switched you realise there was no darkness - it was absence of light

Thanks for advise but not necessary for you to advise someone... Please... I'm doing well in life... So thanks

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by alstacs(m): 10:03am On Jul 10, 2021
vickydankal:
Oga no vex ooo but I think you don't trust your wife with money of her own which means you are insecure, I don't know if there's a past with your wife that contributed to this or just fear of " she won't be obedient any more if she pays her own bills" that some men has.

Secondly, what's wrong with your wife giving money to her people? They are your in laws and when you have you should be giving them from time to time.

Thirdly, I don't think your wife is interested in knowing everything, it seems you are just secretive with information. You don't give her full details on vital things she should know about. Hence any one she gets to know she wants to influence it to her favor.

In conclusion.
I'm not supporting my fellow woman, I deduce the above from your writeup. My husband tells me everything but at the right time, there are things he will tell me before, during, after or may never tell me sometimes for my own benefit he won't tell me so that I won't act it out ( you know women nah) please be more open with most vital things about you she won't find reason to dig deep.

That's my 2 cent cool cool

Sincerely I would disagree with you a bit on some points based on my experience with people and families. Women in African cultures believe that the man must take care of the house single handedly. Quite a number of women actually help in home care while others do it but don't see it as their responsibility in assisting the man.
I respect women a lot and the need to take care of their own family where they emerged from. This need is real cos I see what my sisters do within my family as married women and I respect them and their husbands for such sacrifices.
Using this experience for my wife, I encourage her to take care of her family as much as possible and I support on this as well.
However, a number of women are unable to set priorities clearly when resources are scarce. I've seen women hold money, pump money to their extended family while the husband struggles to keep the immediate family afloat. Imagine when resources are low, borrowing money as a man to just get the basics but your wife is fine but attending luxury in her family while her immediate family suffers. I think this is misplacement of priority.
These are not stereotypes but I've heard a lot of women give reasons for abandoning their husbands "to perform his responsibility" alone. Those who finance side chicks come mind readily.
Concluding, every family is unique in their financing style and such, in my opinion, should place priority on our immediate rather than extended families. While we are at this, women should be encouraged to take their extended families but not at the detriment of their immediate nuclear families
Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by vickydankal(f): 10:51am On Jul 10, 2021
alstacs:

Sincerely I would disagree with you a bit on some points based on my experience with people and families. Women in African cultures believe that the man must take care of the house single handedly. Quite a number of women actually help in home care while others do it but don't see it as their responsibility in assisting the man.
I respect women a lot and the need to take care of their own family where they emerged from. This need is real cos I see what my sisters do within my family as married women and I respect them and their husbands for such sacrifices.
Using this experience for my wife, I encourage her to take care of her family as much as possible and I support on this as well.
However, a number of women are unable to set priorities clearly when resources are scarce. I've seen women hold money, pump money to their extended family while the husband struggles to keep the immediate family afloat. Imagine when resources are low, borrowing money as a man to just get the basics but your wife is fine but attending luxury in her family while her immediate family suffers. I think this is misplacement of priority.
These are not stereotypes but I've heard a lot of women give reasons for abandoning their husbands "to perform his responsibility" alone. Those who finance side chicks come mind readily.
Concluding, every family is unique in their financing style and such, in my opinion, should place priority on our immediate rather than extended families. While we are at this, women should be encouraged to take their extended families but not at the detriment of their immediate nuclear families

If you read up you will notice I've withdrawn some of the points I Stated and also encourage our women to help their men.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by Sixfeetbelle: 1:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
abeniagbon:

Kindly advise:

Your case somehow reminded me of a couple I know so I'll just chip in this advice based on their story.

Despite what it looks likes, cars are not like houses or landed properties. Cars lose value as time passes, especially Tokyo cars and second-hand cars. If it was a house, I'd say put money and repair it, but since it's a car, I have my misgivings. I know you want to repair that car cause you believe it will fetch more money for the family, but I need you to be honest with yourself. If you know you can't repair that bus and have it brand new and running smoothly in the next 30 days, don't bother. You'll only waste money.

Don't be too optimistic and say 'in two months it will be ready'. You need to be certain before venturing into it. Count the days till next one month and mark it on a calendar. Look at that date and then include disappointment from mechanic, from spare parts dealers, from markets prices etc and ask yourself if truly you can repair that bus. Don't start what you won't finish and tie the family down financially.

Instead, find a family business you and your wife can do and invest in it. Since you don't want to give the money to your wife, then be a part of the money process yourself. This way, you satisfy your wife and yourself at the same time.

Summary: A family business is more profitable than a car with diminishing returns.

That couple I mentioned earlier: he took close to a year to get the car up and running. That car won't fetch much money if sold now, especially considering how much was spent to fix it. Luckily, the wife/family wasn't pressed for money while all this was going on so she let him do his thing in his own time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by Sixfeetbelle: 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2021
emmyw:
They Said Some Women Are Builders While Some Are Destroyers, I Don't Mostly Comment On This But My Brother, Don't Let Any Woman Know All Your Moves, Whether Wife, Girlfriend Or Anything Called Women!!! Instead Of Telling Your Wife Your Next Move, Tell Your Best Friend (Male).

It's like best friend haff not stab you in the back before.

Mtchewww
Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by abeniagbon(m): 3:36pm On Jul 10, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Your case somehow reminded me of a couple I know so I'll just chip in this advice based on their story.

Despite what it looks likes, cars are not like houses or landed properties. Cars lose value as time passes, especially Tokyo cars and second-hand cars. If it was a house, I'd say put money and repair it, but since it's a car, I have my misgivings. I know you want to repair that car cause you believe it will fetch more money for the family, but I need you to be honest with yourself. If you know you can't repair that bus and have it brand new and running smoothly in the next 30 days, don't bother. You'll only waste money.

Don't be too optimistic and say 'in two months it will be ready'. You need to be certain before venturing into it. Count the days till next one month and mark it on a calendar. Look at that date and then include disappointment from mechanic, from spare parts dealers, from markets prices etc and ask yourself if truly you can repair that bus. Don't start what you won't finish and tie the family down financially.

Instead, find a family business you and your wife can do and invest in it. Since you don't want to give the money to your wife, then be a part of the money process yourself. This way, you satisfy your wife and yourself at the same time.

Summary: A family business is more profitable than a car with diminishing returns.

That couple I mentioned earlier: he took close to a year to get the car up and running. That car won't fetch much money if sold now, especially considering how much was spent to fix it. Luckily, the wife/family wasn't pressed for money while all this was going on so she let him do his thing in his own time.

Thank you sir... I appreciate..

1 Like

Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by alstacs(m): 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2021
vickydankal:

If you read up you will notice I've withdrawn some of the points I Stated and also encourage our women to help their men.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by efficiencie(m): 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2021
abeniagbon:

She use to work before I got married to her, but later the stress of her job makes her develop some medical issues that makes me to stop her from the work to face something else... I told her to learn some handy work, which she agreed but later she kept on saying people are talking about her and all of a sudden she stop going, now I introduce her to some other business that can fetch her money like work at work job, she wants me to start the while she take over after it success but that actually not my problem. The problem I have I that once she have money in her bank account and her small phone that can transfer above 1m, she become charity organization that doesnt care if she need saving. I know of many time I have save her from this flip funds transfer people. Sometime , she will dash out money with fake stories, when people come to her for help, she doesn't say NO. My fear is that giving her money will just vanish like a vapour. I'm thinking maybe I should call on her family to report her, and also she will think am report her and all sort of a thing jare... Like one time I have about $30 dollar in my binance wallet around last year I just abandon it. Later this year the money was about $150 this year without doing any job. Which I sold.i guess that what is called business.

Not she want me to sell the bus while I give her the money. My fear once again is within qwinkle of an eyes the money will vanish with a reasonable account

You need to take over the financial reigns of your home as a man. Talk with her and let her know that: (1) all money in the house belongs to both of you, (2) while you have the veto power to sometimes, though not often, spend without necessarily getting her consent she must at all times seeks your consent before any spending decision is made, (3) create a joint account where ALL funds go into, (4) every day have a meeting with your wife concerning finance, business, ROI, profits from business and investment ideas, (5) pray with your wife, (6) pray for your wife and lastly (7) you will never kill the desire of your wife to help people, instead dedicate a sustainable fixed amount of money per month for her to meet the charity needs of others. Goodspeed!
Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by eyinjuege: 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
I don't even understand what the confusion is.
Is it that you don't want your wife to have a business of her own or you don't want to be the one to set it up for her?
You have a run down bus that's probably been lying fallow for sometime.
It was until your wife suggested you sell it as scrap that it occurred to you to fix it.
How much will it cost to fix it?
If it's already a condemned vehicle, it may actually be better to sell it especially if the cost of fixing it will not make it worth it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped / Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger / Ese Walter Ark Shares Her Postpartum Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.