Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

She Cheated, But I Still Love Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheated, But I Still Love Her (30114 Views)

I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by tydi(m): 11:34am On Jul 08, 2021
Kaybae:
I am not supporting cheating on any side oooo, be it from the man side or the woman side but why is it that when you guys cheat, lady or woman in question will forgive easily and let go but once the case is other way round, guys or men will want to leave the relationship, to tell you that the pain u feel when you find out your woman cheats on you is the same the woman also feels. Ask yourself if you haven't cheated on her before if the answer is No, u haven't then you can go ahead with the other lady but if you have, let your conscience work on that. Just my own piece of advice though

Cus women = emotional beings
And Men = Logical beings.

You know the one with the entitlements to complicate everything!?
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by Moikiitos: 11:35am On Jul 08, 2021
You cheated and you found out that she still loves you vice-versa. Endless love of cheaters...Some people just give themselves chance to be hurt even when they see the hand writing clearly :/!

jbreezy:
So the story goes like, my gf and I have been dating for 2 years now. I really love her cos she's so interesting, extremely caring and so good to me. She's a pretty one too. So I finished school ahead of her (We were in same school).

But we couldn't let each other go because we already love each other, so we continued the romance. I loved her after and I really gat plans to marry her even though I'm like 5 years older than her. I was going to wait till she finishes school (She was in 200 level when I left). So I went to visit her in school and out of curiosity, I checked her whatsapp chat...I read her chat with her very close friend (the best place to find the truth) Well well well...There was this gist about her having sex with a friend. Then another was about her trying to date a guy..It really broke me, but till today, I haven't challenged her...

Actually, I would have broken up if I dont love her up to this level cos I hate it when I'm being cheated on... But I don't think I'm ready to lose the girl..

So I met a very pretty lady lately... We've been talking and she's really been giving me all the greenlight a normal guy needs to see... This one is more mature (I felt like my gf is still probably at what y'all call the hoeing stage cos she's 21)... So I've been contemplating on leaving her for this one, by bringing up the cheating part (something like a chess game)...

Seriously, I still think I love her, and would have married her if she didn't do that... So I'm lost between challenging her and giving her another chance (cos she's going to obviously beg) or challenge her to leave her...Thanks and sorry for the long essay
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by Yoighaman(m): 11:38am On Jul 08, 2021
jbreezy:
So the story goes like, my gf and I have been dating for 2 years now. I really love her cos she's so interesting, extremely caring and so good to me. She's a pretty one too. So I finished school ahead of her (We were in same school).

But we couldn't let each other go because we already love each other, so we continued the romance. I loved her after and I really gat plans to marry her even though I'm like 5 years older than her. I was going to wait till she finishes school (She was in 200 level when I left). So I went to visit her in school and out of curiosity, I checked her whatsapp chat...I read her chat with her very close friend (the best place to find the truth) Well well well...There was this gist about her having sex with a friend. Then another was about her trying to date a guy..It really broke me, but till today, I haven't challenged her...

Actually, I would have broken up if I dont love her up to this level cos I hate it when I'm being cheated on... But I don't think I'm ready to lose the girl..

So I met a very pretty lady lately... We've been talking and she's really been giving me all the greenlight a normal guy needs to see... This one is more mature (I felt like my gf is still probably at what y'all call the hoeing stage cos she's 21)... So I've been contemplating on leaving her for this one, by bringing up the cheating part (something like a chess game)...

Seriously, I still think I love her, and would have married her if she didn't do that... So I'm lost between challenging her and giving her another chance (cos she's going to obviously beg) or challenge her to leave her...Thanks and sorry for the long essay

Why wait until you learn the hard way before leaving her?

You've got a soft landing and you are still contemplating?

Please leave her alone and move on with your life.
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by Eastcoastboy(m): 11:40am On Jul 08, 2021
Kaybae:
I am not supporting cheating on any side oooo, be it from the man side or the woman side but why is it that when you guys cheat, lady or woman in question will forgive easily and let go but once the case is other way round, guys or men will want to leave the relationship, to tell you that the pain u feel when you find out your woman cheats on you is the same the woman also feels. Ask yourself if you haven't cheated on her before if the answer is No, u haven't then you can go ahead with the other lady but if you have, let your conscience work on that. Just my own piece of advice though

Sweet7oyin has aptly cleared you. I would advice you believe and move on with it.
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by Flezqueen(f): 11:42am On Jul 08, 2021
Uncle,better calm down,you don't know the attitude your new girl is coming up with it might even be worse than the previous, just take your time to study the new gal first before discharging the previous, a devil you know is better than an angel you just met,gracias
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by Eastcoastboy(m): 11:42am On Jul 08, 2021
sweet7oyin:
A girl would only cheat when she dosent love you anymore
A guy can cheat and still love the girl
Why?
Cause a girl sees sex as ultimate show of love
Excluding sex workers.
A girl having sex with a guy is absolute show or vulnerability and love
While
A guy can have sex without any feelings at all
Infact sex is just sex nothing more.

So bro
You cheating and your girl cheating are two different things.
This might look bad on paper but it is reality.

Thats why polygamy is a thing and polyandry isn't.

Knowledge and wisdom is not far from you.
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by officerfudo: 11:50am On Jul 08, 2021
Bros, you are heading for destruction
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by error4040: 11:50am On Jul 08, 2021
SIMP!

Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:52am On Jul 08, 2021
Realtalk20:

You are a very weak boy and not a man. I bet my ball sac she will cheat on you again because she sees how weak you are. You are so weak I can smell the vaginal juices you secrete from your cünt from here. This is a shame and a disgrace for any man to justify a woman cheating on him. It's your type that father's other mens children. grin

What a sorry excuse for a man . I am happy for the lady in question she has zero respect for you and knows you are a pathetic excuse for a man grin

I bet she will warm real means bed this weekend cause she knows all she needs to do is cry and tl you that she loves you

Disgusting thread

My Gee don't mind this confused kid..
He would learn the bitter way after it ends in premium larger tears..
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by error4040: 11:56am On Jul 08, 2021
jbreezy:
Seriously, I still think I love her, and would have married her if she didn't do that... So I'm lost between challenging her and giving her another chance (cos she's going to obviously beg) or challenge her to leave her

Bloody fuuuckking SIMP! angry
Tuaaaaaaaaaaeh

Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by litaninja(m): 11:58am On Jul 08, 2021
21?
You never get girlfriend/wife o. That is active hoe stage bruh.
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by Champneys: 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
jbreezy:

Eeeeyah..... undecided
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by ZooOga: 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
jbreezy:
. So I went to visit her in school and out of curiosity, I checked her whatsapp chat...I read her chat with her very close friend (the best place to find the truth) Well well well...There was this gist about her having sex with a friend. Then another was about her trying to date a guy..It really broke me, but till today, I haven't challenged her...

Thanks and sorry for the long essay

got an old yankee song for u mr. lover. enjoy. grin

Biz Markie - Just A Friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aofoBrFNdg
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
jbreezy:
Forgot to add this...I once cheated sometime ago and she forgave me am d from the chat, I got to know she still really loves me.

Gettat
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by mayorkent(m): 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
Lol, sha don't leave her because of cheating .
It's a norm for girls in this current dispensation.
Even if you give a girl the whole world she go still cheat , the annoying thing na with person way no day give her shi.
I guess its the adventure or thrills for them .

OG way day read this thing , there is a 99% chance that that girl is cheating on you , just say you never catch am .
No let their emotional blackmail and fake tears fool you .
I day talk from personal experience , this one way day here , I give her almost one year of my everything .
I find out last week say person way she save I'm number as "uncle" na married man way both of them day run package .
Lol, I never tell am sha, I just day calm .
I really like am , make me and am just day till that demonic revolving cheating spirit go push her go.

FINE GIRL, you are on a slightly higher spiritual spectrum than men, you always know when an OG gives you his near 100% ,
Why not reciprocate?.
Why do you have this insatiable lust for funds ??
How much of this infinite numbers would you have before you are saturated ?..
What do you girls really want??

How long would you keep using the " my ex did this, after all I did , so I will (...) " line as an excuse .

Omo I don tire to type .. Later na
Better days ahead cry

3 Likes

Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by Zzyy(m): 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
You are a foolish man
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by Hassanmaye(m): 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
Realtalk20:

You are a very weak boy and not a man. I bet my ball sac she will cheat on you again because she sees how weak you are. You are so weak I can smell the vaginal juices you secrete from your cünt from here. This is a shame and a disgrace for any man to justify a woman cheating on him. It's your type that father's other mens children. grin

What a sorry excuse for a man . I am happy for the lady in question she has zero respect for you and knows you are a pathetic excuse for a man grin

I bet she will warm real means bed this weekend cause she knows all she needs to do is cry and tl you that she loves you

Disgusting thread
Haha ba haha
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by jbreezy: 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
Zzyy:
You are a foolish man
If this is the only reasonable thing you gotta say, then I guess you are more foolish

1 Like

Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by Hassanmaye(m): 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
BetExpert:
Mshwwwww, coman c broda, c broda, broda wey mumu undecided instead make you fúck your own join for her body, then japa. You dey talk I'm in love. Nonsense! Love kee you there. Marry am na, make she dey fúck your gardener and houseboy for back.
Bad boy grin
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by Kaybae(f): 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
ladjenny:

Mtcheew!!! What a useless post. It's better to hear it from the man. I'm not sure you're a lady. Fake people everywhere.
it's not a most to quote me sir/ma, and I'm a married woman, my first contribution was that I never support cheating, go to page two and read that, but in this society we found ourselves a man can boost of cheating and go away with it, but a woman will be castigated for doing it, let us face reality, I don't need to tell you about me, but I don't fake my life, I only face reality.
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by AlexB300: 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
E be like say na with me she cheat on you o smiley
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by Hassanmaye(m): 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
BePrepared:

Mr counselor so exploring in ur own little brain is for a girl of 21 to be having sex upandan.

If you don't repent the judgment of God will visit you with this ur kind advice.

N.b I said if you don't repent
Good statement I'm sure he will never allow his sister to be chop up and down by bad boys in the name of explore
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by Amotekun777: 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
jbreezy:
baba calm down...no be fight now

OP, you're indeed MADDD! angry

You're here acting a FOOL, thinking you get case. You're lost forever! angry
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by Hassanmaye(m): 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
tunapawizzy:
why are simps hitting the front page a lot this morning....is today a World simp day?
Lol
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by Kaybae(f): 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
ladjenny:

Mtcheew!!! What a useless post. It's better to hear it from the man. I'm not sure you're a lady. Fake people everywhere.
And look, what is bad is bad,I can't support cheating but if you are a married woman and your husband cheat on you, will you tell him to pack out or you will pack out of your home? But as a married woman if you cheat and you are caught, your husband can send you packing, so the earlier we understand the kind of society we women meet ourselves the better ma/sir
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by Kirkman: 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
Baba jbreezy better move on with the new mature lady that you just met, all these university students nor worth am, she still has a very long way to go in life. And that was just small evidence you saw, if you had gotten full details of the different styles used grin by now na ICU you for dey.

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by Ashirioluwa: 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
It is okay for you since you are used to cheating. It will not affect your relationship in future if events repeat itself.

Some men will fathered a bastard child just to make their wife happy.

Awon dindinrin
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by Fashsilo(m): 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
Dont worry continue just note dat is the xame love that we kill u
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by Elsueno: 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
Kaybae:

A cheat is always a cheat, Women are the worst when it comes to cheating. How could u even forgive a woman who accepted another man's milk into her body willingly. It's just shame women of nowadays don't understand how sacred thier bodies are. forming woke & collecting cum from different men. How disgusting

God forgive us all!
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by MOVIC6: 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
This not a true story, no cheating wife finds a spot in her husbands heart in a shot while, please find us another story...
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by Laslaslala: 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
NO BE JUJU BE THAT?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / Is This fashion or maddness check what this girl is wearing / Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.