Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! (78629 Views)

Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) / Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) / Gay Paedophile Caught In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by kingsleefolli(m): 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
Instead of her to chat me up,and process my visa.to come and be digging her puna puna everyday.see what you have caused yourself.mumu.i dey here looking for Punapuna. Up and down.

2 Likes

Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by Felabrity: 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
102 or 64 years

She is gone for life
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
Saphiere will Dodge this thread

3 Likes

Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by richmond500: 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
azraeljaheel:
You won't see hanty Sapphire here

Lol come Abuja Maraba under bridge enough woman dey here wey go rape you
seriously, by what time will they likely rape me? Hope they are at least 60% mentally sound? I no want mad woman o grin
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by Itzebi(m): 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by ThothHermes: 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
paulolee:
such news of female paedophile raping boys are always carrying same kinda face...abi na makeup??
I thought I was the only one noticing it o
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by Adewale1603(m): 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
sick
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by boxypane(m): 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
hope baba Ijesha and princess are reading this?
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by xreal: 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
Where is Yomi Fabiyi?

I get storyline for a movie.
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by richmond500: 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
kingsleefolli:
Instead of her to chat me up,and process my visa.to come and be digging her puna puna everyday.see what you have caused yourself.mumu.i dey here looking for Punapuna. Up and down.
she is a paedophile and may not like u
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by meobizy(f): 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
I will never understand whether these women are scared of prison inmates. There are thousands of well built men behind bars begging for female company and yet these clowns prowl on underaged people.

Nairaland boys think this issue is not serious. All those men willing to jump to their deaths because of vagina mostly were groomed at juvenile ages by predator women. Since they never started out the normal way with peers at 16 - 18, they associate any female who comes their way with sexual desire. We all know how opinions will change if a man was the aggressor, what if I tell you an older woman was the one who made him that way? A pedophile is a pedophile regardless of gender.

7 Likes

Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by Champneys: 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
Onidokudo oni iwa palapala.... May she rot in jail! cheesy
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by richmond500: 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
baralatie:
All she had to do was to go the club too many motherfuckers hang around there!

Instead of giving herself this wahala
she's into children which she won't find in clubs

1 Like

Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by skywalker240(m): 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
After they divorce and take all the property, they start feeling they have the world on their Beck and call, but nature has a way of resetting that.

With the ever increasing numbers of MGTOW movement and redpilled men who have learnt their lesson from these women, now methinks men are getting scarce for them.

Pride and feminism won't allow the old milf approach a random dude.

So b!tch had to go the easiest route

5 Likes

Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by Olalite1: 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
mysticwarrior:
Female sex predators don't show mercy to their victims, they are very mean.
Yes

1 Like

Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by Olalite1: 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
Yes

1 Like

Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by gbolswag(m): 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
They should have asked the boys if they enjoyed it

1 Like

Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by Raph82(m): 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
I never knew women do rape o, I thought such act is only found in men that lack sexual control. That's bad anyway.

1 Like

Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by jericco1(m): 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
Not sure it is enough

1 Like

Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by IAMBlesssed(f): 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
And some people are here defending Baba ijesha

1 Like

Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by 27Pushing30: 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
I’m conflicted on this one m
Their age was way too young sha

25 years in prison would be okay
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by MUTERIKA(m): 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
Familymen:
Get 1tb,500gb external hard drive filled to capacity with HD movies, sent to any location of choice. Drive may contain;
Anime
Korean drama series
Cartoon series
Cartoon(single movies)
Action(single movies)
Action series
Comedy series etc
Adult movies(optional)
Documentaries
Call or whatsapp: 0:8:1:5:3:7:8:3:1:0:6 to place your order
how much for 500gb
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by hammerDK: 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
AGAIN, WE THE REASONABLE MEN ASSOCIATION, MUST OUTLINE THE SENSELESSNESS OF SENTENCING A WOMAN IN HER 30s TO 102 YEARS IN PRISON.

THE LAW IS NOT THERE FOR REVENGE BUT TO ENFORCE JUSTICE.

NOBODY IS QUESTIONING THE CRIMINALITY OF HER ACT BUT WE OBJECT TO THE 102 YEARS SENTENCING AS UNREASONABLE AND COUNTER-PRODUCTIVE.

THE INTER-RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN HUMANS IS MEANT TO CREATE CONFLICT INEVITABLY AND THE REMEDY WHEN THESE CONFLICT ARISE MUST BE MEASURED.

A SIMPLE 10 TO 20 YEARS IN PRISON WOULD SUFFICE AND SIGNING SEX OFFENDER REGISTER, WHILST BANNING HER FROM GOING CLOSE TO CHILDREN.

WHAT WAS REALLY ON THE JUDGE MIND? WHAT DID HE AIM TO ACHIEVE WITH 102 YEARS IMPRISONMENT?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by Malawian(m): 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
If na Konji dey worry this woman, make she order husband from Nigeria. We dey queue to apply sef.

2 Likes

Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by XRJP: 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
Caseless:
This judge over do am. She'll appeal the judgement. It could be reduced to 20 years.
"Overdo" you say. You'd never understand how crazy some judges are until you follow the US legal system.

And to understand the real meaning of "overdo", go read up on the case of Ross Ulbricht

And btw, she fully deserves the sentence in my opinion smiley

2 Likes

Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by juman(m): 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
102 Years is too much.
Something like ten years is okay.
She killed nobody nah.
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
And one homeboy go dey toast this one but she go dey form dirty forming only to go rape small innocent boys, and many such women full this Naija, they rather prey on young boys than come collect mature prick.

1 Like

Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by hammerDK: 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
juman:
102 Years is too much.
Something like ten years is okay.
She killed nobody nah.

IF WE DONT TALK ON MATTERS, EXTREMIST WILL TURN THE LAW TO REVENGE.

IT WILL LOOK VERY SIMILAR TO THEIR JUNGLE JUSTICE, WHERE THEY BURN PEOPLE THAT STEAL GARRI AND PRAISE TREASURY LOOTERS.

THE REASONABLE MEN ASSOCIATION WILL NOT ALLOW THAT PASS WITHOUT REBUKE.
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
Well deserved

1 Like

Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by Elock1: 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ikem11:

At times judges hand down sentences not just because of the offense but the manner which it was committed.

Drugging a teenager for sex is inhuman
if na me na with hard labor oh.. Imagine a 12 year Olds, they aren't even teenagers yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) / Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) / Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.