Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! (78634 Views)

Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) / Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) / Gay Paedophile Caught In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by Elfaris(m): 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ikem11:

At times judges hand down sentences not just because of the offense but the manner which it was committed.

Drugging a teenager for sex is inhuman

Thing is, the victims weren't even teenagers. They were literally babies. Damn! That's crazy.

2 Likes

Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by baralatie(m): 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
richmond500:
seriously, by what time will they likely rape me? Hope they are at least 60% mentally sound? I no want mad woman o grin
A guy had this line of thinking in pH but when it happened to him.he ran away for his dear life
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by Susily(m): 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
hammerDK:
AGAIN, WE THE REASONABLE MEN ASSOCIATION, MUST OUTLINE THE SENSELESSNESS OF SENTENCING A WOMAN IN HER 30s TO 102 YEARS IN PRISON.

THE LAW IS NOT THERE FOR REVENGE BUT TO ENFORCE JUSTICE.

NOBODY IS QUESTIONING THE CRIMINALITY OF HER ACT BUT WE OBJECT TO THE 102 YEARS SENTENCING AS UNREASONABLE AND COUNTER-PRODUCTIVE.

THE INTER-RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN HUMANS IS MEANT TO CREATE CONFLICT INEVITABLY AND THE REMEDY WHEN THESE CONFLICT ARISE MUST BE MEASURED.

A SIMPLE 10 TO 20 YEARS IN PRISON WOULD SUFFICE AND SIGNING SEX OFFENDER REGISTER, WHILST BANNING HER FROM GOING CLOSE TO CHILDREN.

WHAT WAS REALLY ON THE JUDGE MIND? WHAT DID HE AIM TO ACHIEVE WITH 102 YEARS IMPRISONMENT?

He aimed to achieve DETERRENCE to discourage other sexual predators and let them know same fate awaits them

If the situation was reversed and it were a man, would you have advocated for reduced sentencing Or would you clamor for his castration and letting him rot in jail
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by Lonelypacifist6: 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
heniford2:
Alot of this happen in Nigeria daily
This would never be acknowledged by Nigerian women even the so called activists. The whole bunch are bloody hypocrites.

4 Likes

Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by Susily(m): 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
hammerDK:

I THINK THAT JUDGE WAS REASONING ALONG THOSE LINE.

MEN GET HARSHER SENTENCE, SO HE DECIDED TO LET LOOSE ON WOMEN WITH THIS CASE.

IT WAS NOT A REASONABLE JUDGEMENT AND SHOULD BE REVIEWED.

In the context of GENDER EQUALITY that feminists preach, it is a fair sentencing

If a man will get a harsher sentence when he commits sexual offense, why won't a woman get same harsh sentence

The judge is an impartial judge and did the right thing by issuing out same sentencing he would have given a male if he committed same crime......... everything is in the spirit of GENDER EQUALITY and for JUSTICE

2 Likes

Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by Gjmff: 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by Susily(m): 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
hammerDK:

ANY MAN TOUCHING SMALL BOYZ DESERVE 102 YEARS IN PRISON.

HE MIGHT TURN THEM GAY AND THAT IS UNDESIRABLE.

A WOMAN, WE FIT SHOW MERCY SMALL.

Your reasoning is skewed and you are obviously a SEXIST with this your comment

Anyone regardless of GENDER who messes with underaged kids sexually should receive the FULL PUNISHMENT (102 years in jail in this instance) required by the law of the land

2 Likes

Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by Lamasta(m): 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
The future is female indeed

1 Like

Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by Panda7(m): 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by Saintmary(f): 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
Goldenheart:
1 out of 10 males have experienced these sexual harassment.

I have one deep down in my memory...

I still don't know if it happen or it was a dream sad

Set her up, like Princess did, but this time, lure her to confess clearly on secret recording. Then go legal.
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
hammerDK:

I THINK THAT JUDGE WAS REASONING ALONG THOSE LINE.

MEN GET HARSHER SENTENCE, SO HE DECIDED TO LET LOOSE ON WOMEN WITH THIS CASE.

IT WAS NOT A REASONABLE JUDGEMENT AND SHOULD BE REVIEWED.
anyways they might be an option of parole, who knows…
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by Makanaki127: 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
PrincessGlow:
For What??!
US has totally lost it!
------------------

Seems u have experience. Tell us more. How did she force your dick to rise?

She romance am na,she rub am with her hands after tying my mouth,and legs and hands too grin
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by Rayjnr: 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
mysticwarrior:
Female sex predators don't show mercy to their victims, they are very mean.

Make them ship this woman come make i camp am na, better fvck
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by Blakpot: 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ken Park
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by wonder233: 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
Lucky boys. Let's cut the hypocrisy: this is every young boys fantasy. Even grown adult men still fantasy about that hot MILF.

1 Like

Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
Calicoe:

Bail after one week. Which one be 5 years
lol
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by Judolisco(m): 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
All dis stuffs will be legal in few years time... With d way things are going
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by StreetFight: 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ikem11:

At times judges hand down sentences not just because of the offense but the manner which it was committed.

Drugging a teenager for sex is inhuman

Na the drug she take spoil everything. If to say drugs no dey there now, the boys go help her beg the Judge because the guys too would have enjoyed it just as I did with Aunty Bose, Aunty Kubura, Aunty Rashida and Aunty Deborah when I was about 11 years.

But, drugging young boys in order to fucck them is very crazy, so she should spend crazy years in jail where she will be properly fuccked by sex starved adult male prisoners.
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by blaise26abj(m): 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
meobizy:
I will never understand whether these women are scared of prison inmates. There are thousands of well built men behind bars begging for female company and yet these clowns prowl on underaged people.

Nairaland boys think this issue is not serious. All those men willing to jump to their deaths because of vagina mostly were groomed at juvenile ages by predator women. Since they never started out the normal way with peers at 16 - 18, they associate any female who comes their way with sexual desire. We all know how opinions will change if a man was the aggressor, what if I tell you an older woman was the one who made him that way? A pedophile is a pedophile regardless of gender.

A lot of young men without sexual control are mostly products of child abuse by older women . Same with women. That’s aside people with unusually high libido .
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by Ishilove: 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2021
The judge made sure she never gets to harm another child ever again. We need this kind of justice in Nigeria
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by mysticwarrior(m): 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
PrincessGlow:
For What??!
US has totally lost it!
------------------

Seems u have experience. Tell us more. How did she force your dick to rise?

am not surprised this is coming from a female who sounds more like a paedophile.
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by pacespot(m): 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
I think most of these white women are lacking sex because their men cannot hit them well well. This news of an older white woman using a minor for sexual exploitation has become an epidemic in the USA.
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by PrincessGlow: 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
mysticwarrior:
am not surprised this is coming from a female who sounds more like a paedophile.

Makanaki127:

She romance am na,she rub am with her hands after tying my mouth,and legs and hands too grin

lexander:
rape apologist

Guys use your head sometimes. How can a woman being "very mean, don't show mercy" to you, as he said, make your dick rise?? Educate us!
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
She looks deranged btw undecided
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by L360: 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by Dalivingrin: 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
VEXT:

Ur shame dey catch me...u no get mad woman for Una area
oni kure grin
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by EMMY76: 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
That's a society where strong institutions protects the citizens here in nigeria especially in the north top politicians and law makers are sleeping with children in the name of islamic marriage.
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by PrincessGlow: 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
pacespot:
I think most of these white women are lacking sex because their men cannot hit them well well. This news of an older white woman using a minor for sexual exploitation has become an epidemic in the USA.

Nope. Bet u same percentage happens in Naija with 12 year old boys but it's not considered a great crime - and rightly so! He'd just brag to his friends and they'd be very curious
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by Babaken(m): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
royalmu:
It's meant to serve as a deterrent to others.
Now I understand
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by Germi9: 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2021
Alot of male kids in Nigeria are victims of this act,i repeat alot of male
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by Kobicove(m): 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
I blame the parents who let their kids go for sleepovers in the home of strangers undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) / Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) / Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.