Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! (78630 Views)

Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) / Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) / Gay Paedophile Caught In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by Anwons(m): 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
Then, Derek Chauvin who murdered George Floyd was given 22.5 years? Injustice I must say regarding Floyd's case
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by Kobicove(m): 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2021
Paxxcarl:
anyways they might be an option of parole, who knows…

That option comes after she has served 64years
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by Lonelypacifist6: 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
PrincessGlow:

Nope. Bet u same percentage happens in Naija with 12 year old boys but it's not considered a great crime - and rightly so! He'd just brag to his friends and they'd be very curious
Are you alright?
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by okoroemeka(m): 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
Sunnybay7:
Just imagine this woman, her case is severe.
American judged no dey laugh,that is a death sentence for the woman,but do such offense have to carry such punishment,at least 5_10 years is humane,do they need to kill the woman slowly in bits because he fvcked some Randy boys,this is one of the things I like in Nigeria it is one of the freeiest country in the world, an offence you will spent 50 yrs in jail in America,you will settle DPO with 20-50k you are free,you can drink anyhow an drive nobody cares,but try that in America,

2 Likes

Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by cococandy(f): 7:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
If she was Nigerian, someone will come to defend her to say she was set up. We know their type.

3 Likes

Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by PrincessGlow: 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
Lonelypacifist6:
Are you alright?

Say if I'm lying. Matter of fact a guy gleefully told me this story - how his uncle's side chick used to "molest" him when he was 12

1 Like

Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by gozie4real: 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
nawao....things they happen...but this one weh she wear green white green me i no understand...cheesy
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by PrincessGlow: 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
Anwons:
Then, Derek Chauvin who murdered George Floyd was given 22.5 years? Injustice I must say regarding Floyd's case

Did you consider that Floyd's family got $26 million, and that he was a no-good all his life, that he was an addict and would soon be dead, that Chauvin was on a job and had no criminal record!

Did you consider any of that?

1 Like

Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by PrincessGlow: 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
cococandy:
If she was Nigerian, someone will come to defend her to say she was set up. We know their type.

No she wasn't set up. But she didn't kill somebody either
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by Honesty36(m): 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
For this woman to fit lay low fvck small boys that is to let you know say clients still plenty wey they lonely unto romance level

Boys you know the rest , na to bomb that her province collect rubbers or details come make I load the aza

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by cococandy(f): 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
PrincessGlow:

No she wasn't set up. But she didn't kill somebody either

I didn’t say she killed anyone
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by PrincessGlow: 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
cococandy:

I didn’t say she killed anyone

102 years is usually for murder!
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by cococandy(f): 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
PrincessGlow:

102 years is usually for murder!
I’m not arguing the appropriateness or not of the sentencing.

I’m merely stating that pedophiles like her (re: Baba Ijesha) would be defended by some deplorable folks if she were Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by favour32(m): 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
sotall:
undecided

Future is female
She go run away from this thread....if you know you know grin
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by shegun4sur: 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
paulolee:

charge is too much but if its a man involved n was sentenced to death or when rapist do av dier diccks cut off in some arab countries, those cases are well deserved abi?
pls stop all dis double standards...

What is double standard here abeg??
Male and female are different.
The sentence is an overkill
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by PrincessGlow: 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
cococandy:

I’m not arguing the appropriateness or not of the sentencing.

I’m merely stating that pedophiles like her (re: Baba Ijesha) would be defended by some deplorable folks if she were Nigerian.

Even in America deplorable folks defend pedophiles too. That's what makes them deplorable grin
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by SONYCITY: 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
so nw wat hapan
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by IQUIT(m): 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
paulolee:
such news of female paedophile raping boys are always carrying same kinda face...abi na makeup??
Guys how far??
I'll go with Jason statham
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by Chibabe1(f): 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
Just say you locked her FOR LIFE! shocked
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by paulolee(m): 9:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
IQUIT:
I'll go with Jason statham
wen senior man johnny sins dey dier? google his name if u dnt know him..e gat enough for d girls
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by Quadriwizy(m): 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
illicit:
The boys suppose to help her beg nah
help her beg as how?
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by 02Kebreal(m): 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
The idiot that killed Geroge Floyd was only handed 22.5yrs sentence.
Maybe because black lives doesn't matter and a black man was d victim.

1 Like

Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by holyfather(m): 12:06am On Jul 09, 2021
I don't know exactly how the justice system works but this sentence is way too much for the crime
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by castro316: 4:11am On Jul 09, 2021
Mother fuckers
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by Bimpe29: 10:24am On Jul 12, 2021
There is an offence where there is a working legal system.

What a deterrent!

What a mistake of a lifetime!
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by yuping(m): 11:12am On Jul 12, 2021
Sick people everywhere
I still wonder why a woman will prefer a kid
As a woman just hang around club hotels no how someone will not approach you for sex.
U deserve whatever sentence you are given.
Re: Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! by Caseless: 10:54am On Jul 13, 2021
XRJP:

"Overdo" you say. You'd never understand how crazy some judges are until you follow the US legal system.

And to understand the real meaning of "overdo", go read up on the case of Ross Ulbricht

And btw, she fully deserves the sentence in my opinion smiley
sentencing her to life was just on the high side. Commit her to 35 years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) / Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) / Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.