Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,657 members, 7,813,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Learning To Drive From Someone Or Going To A Driving School? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Learning To Drive From Someone Or Going To A Driving School? (21554 Views)

Setting Up A Barbershop Or Going To School Abroad / Which One Is Good Between School Of Nursing Or Going Through University / Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learning To Drive From Someone Or Going To A Driving School? by MajesticKris: 8:59am On Jul 09, 2021
Is this also for driver....

Laideabdulahi:

Executive Driver - Pay N100,000

Executive Driver required to work for family based in Chevron

You must have atleast 4yrs driving experience.

Applicants must have experience working for companies and or business executives.

Your work references will be verified before you are offered a job. You must be able to provide atleast two references from a past employer.

You must have a good grasp of english
You must be presentable and a safe driver
Please send CV to angelhart4326@gmail.com

This is another one for females only
uzzy4real@keromail.com
Attach passport as well as a separate document.
Re: Learning To Drive From Someone Or Going To A Driving School? by Fantazy(m): 10:13am On Jul 09, 2021
localboy:

Do Both , it will help you alot. Learning from someone is more of hands-on but going to the driving school is more of learning the theory/basis/fundamentals. Another thing is to get a good driving school and not the mushroom ones .

Thank you

Thanks! I appreciate
Re: Learning To Drive From Someone Or Going To A Driving School? by arstot(m): 6:18am On Jul 10, 2021
How can one learn online please
Re: Learning To Drive From Someone Or Going To A Driving School? by arstot(m): 6:22am On Jul 10, 2021
Can u tell me which kind of game and where to download them
Re: Learning To Drive From Someone Or Going To A Driving School? by arstot(m): 6:28am On Jul 10, 2021
Bullman:
n

I learned how to drive online via you tube a manual car volkwagen golf 2.. i downloaded lots of tutorial videos and i can confidently tell you that even lewis Hamilton cant handle that manual shift stick better than me undecided

Bro, Can u tell me where to download them Volkswagen golf 2 online so I can learn too please[/quote]
Re: Learning To Drive From Someone Or Going To A Driving School? by Bullman(m): 8:48am On Jul 10, 2021
arstot:

Bro, Can u tell me where to download them Volkswagen golf 2 online so I can learn too please

Bro go to you tube and search for beginners driving tutorial and download them directly into your tube library on your you tube app i believe you are using an android phone. You will be taught how to start the car shift gears know when to shift gears how to read your tachometer and how not to stall your manual car. But just have a car down to practice with

1 Like

Re: Learning To Drive From Someone Or Going To A Driving School? by aynana2000: 10:57am On Sep 29, 2021
Also if you want to learn how to drive a truck, the good news is your can contact www.thetruckademy.com for truck training in 1 month. They are based in Sango-Ota. Check out there Facebook, blog , twitter or Linkdin page @truckademy or call-0909 237 2617. Take advantage of the Uk truck drivers scarcity.
Re: Learning To Drive From Someone Or Going To A Driving School? by rukz: 2:06pm On May 08, 2022
Fantazy:
Advice Me Please

I want to learn to drive, as in, professional, responsible driving, which I will love to get a driving job after.

I am thinking of going to a Driving school
Or
Look for someone who has, or in possession of a car and Learn from (probably spending less money)

Please which do you advice I do?

Please kindly state the advantages and disadvantages of both
Thanks sirs/mas
May God/Allah bless you
bro I wanna toil this path...what do u think?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bank A Or Bank B ??? / ''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' / How Much Do Entry Level Lab Technologist In Fed Unis Earn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.