Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Nokia Care @ Nigeria: - Phones (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Care @ Nigeria: (436238 Views)

Nokia Care (service Centre) Locations Nigeria. / Pls My E6 Gets Too Hot And I Hav Sent It To Nokia Care Here In Abuja Andi Took 2 / List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2011
moneycom:

i have nokia 6760s-1, updating it has been a great problem via my phone, is there even any update for it at all. Here is the details of my current version, V 21.005

You are having the latest update available. Still you can try reinstall using OVI suite.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2011
IZUKWU:

thank you for your help. I have done what you said,it can send and recieve message but but the blue tooth still will not send or recieve any data .any other thing i could still do.thanks thank you for your help. I have done what you said,it can send and recieve message but but the blue tooth still will not send or recieve any data .any other thing i could still do.thanks

Pls explain more about the blue-tooth issue, What's the error message you get when trying to send?

Also dial *#2820#on your phone, post result here,
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2011
Chianya:

I want to thank Nokia for the production of some of the worlds strongest phones, thank you Nokia.
The little problem will have to do with Nokia being able to deal with the adobe flash player issue it seams that the daily need for adobe flash player is increasing day by day and i would really appreciate it if there could be a way for us to download the software to our phones for better performance.
Thank you once again Nokia for keeping us connected, thank you.

Adobe Flash Lite 4 has been released (2010) and integrated in Symbian^3 and Symbian Anna Devices like N8,C7,E7.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by FADEO: 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2011
Please respond to this my comment and request

Hello Moderator this is a good job from you. Please i use a nokia E66, The fone just began to behave funny then it went off and since then it has not come on again. i took it to a technician who fixed it and it only worked for a week and went off again, i returned it to him and he could not fix it, I guess it is the battery phone terminal that is the problem. But am tired of the fone and i want to get a NOKIA C6. Please is there a way i can get the numbers and contact that are saved on the phone memory with the condition of the phone i.e without switching on the fone. Also what will you recommend that i do to the E66 despite the fact that am tired of the fone.
Pls do me a favour of reply to my email to as i alway find it difficult to log in to nairaland. My email is fregdave@yahoo.com
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by BasseyJ(m): 9:45pm On Oct 04, 2011
Hi moderator, my nokia xpress music no longer takes photos, if i go to camara, it'll show 'camara on standby' when i press continue, it will still stay the same, it started when the phone fell on the ground, i wanna take it for repairs tommorow but would like to know the problem so i'll be prepared. Thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 04, 2011
yemilala20:

hello
i have a nokia e71 i have been using it 4 a while i dont knw wat is wrong with it recently he switches off itself and wont come up if i try puttin it on
its been like that 4 a while now n i dont no wat to do.u cant contact me on yemilala@yahoo.co.uk for any feed back thank u

Try power on your phone when holding *,3,Call (Green), Continue Holding till it shows Nokia  logo.
If you are done, it will ask for date and regional settings.

If the issue persists, contact Nokia care point.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2011
FADEO:

Hello Moderator this is a good job from you. Please i use a nokia E66, The fone just began to behave funny then it went off and since then it has not come on again. i took it to a technician who fixed it and it only worked for a week and went off again, i returned it to him and he could not fix it, I guess it is the battery phone terminal that is the problem. But am tired of the fone and i want to get a NOKIA C6. Please is there a way i can get the numbers and contact that are saved on the phone memory with the condition of the phone i.e without switching on the fone. Also what will you recommend that i do to the E66 despite the fact that am tired of the fone.
Pls do me a favour of reply to my email to as i alway find it difficult to log in to nairaland. My email is fregdave@yahoo.com

Unless you have saved contacts in Ovi server, you cant get your contacts back without powering it.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2011
BasseyJ:

Hi moderator, my nokia xpress music no longer takes photos, if i go to camara, it'll show 'camara on standby' when i press continue, it will still stay the same, it started when the phone fell on the ground, i wanna take it for repairs tommorow but would like to know the problem so i'll be prepared. Thanks

It's not possible to specify problem without diagnosis, Possible reasons are:

1.Camera can come out of camera socket when falling down.
2. Camera module is damage.
3. Supply from PCB to camera is broken

Request you to contact Authorized service center for repair.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by BasseyJ(m): 5:35am On Oct 05, 2011
Thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Jibson999(m): 11:45am On Oct 05, 2011
Nokia Care:

Please provide IMEI.
THIS IS IT (354839044038290)
this problem makes ma phone suck, no sliding no dial with green btn
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2011
Jibson999:

THIS IS IT (354839044038290)
this problem makes ma phone suck, no sliding no dial with green btn

End of Warranty: 18-01-2012 . Take phone to Nokia_Care point for a Zero cost repair.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Jibson999(m): 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2011
tanks. do i need to produce ma reciept and odas
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 06, 2011
Jibson999:

tanks. do i need to produce ma reciept and odas

Nothing, Just your phone.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by iheanyi4u(m): 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2011
Hey Nokia care thanks for your replys. Just want to know the fate of phones that are not symbian^3 and hence cannot be upgraded to anna like my Nokia X6
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 07, 2011
iheanyi4u:

Hey Nokia care thanks for your replys. Just want to know the fate of phones that are not symbian^3 and hence cannot be upgraded to anna like my Nokia X6

Will remain with Symbian OS v9.4, Series 60 and with usual updates .
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Gbenge77(m): 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2011
Is nokia e65 still in the market and do you have any idea of the price range?so that one would know how much to go with.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by cuteypooch(m): 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2011
@Nokia care, i bought a nokia 101(double SIM) and it has failed to accept any SD card. whenever i try to access files on the memory card, it tells me "no music files" I have tried different memory card to no avail. what could be the problem?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by cuteypooch(m): 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2011
@Nokia care, i bought a nokia 101(double SIM) and it has failed to accept any SD card. whenever i try to access files on the memory card, it tells me "no music files" I have tried different memory card to no avail. what could be the problem?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by ibroshile(m): 10:22am On Oct 08, 2011
Pls how can i upgrade my nokia E7 to Anna Or Belle have been having problems doing that for the past few days.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by aAK1(m): 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2011
Plc i need help wit my nokia x2-01.my phone browser dos not conect and its makin it inposible to download jar.am on the glo network
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by izzysnicky: 9:49am On Oct 10, 2011
plz i can't view my Nokia E63 emei code, i've tried *#06# and notin is displayin.plz i need help,
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by izzysnicky: 9:50am On Oct 10, 2011
plz i can't view my Nokia E63 emei code, i've tried *#06# and notin is displayin. plz i need help,,
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by biggboy(m): 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2011
@ nokia care pls my e65 has 2 faults 1. d camera is no longer working anytime i try accesing the camera it writes General:feature not supported 2. the ear piece is not also functioning.expecting your urgent reply.thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by amodu(m): 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2011
Hi, i have been finding it difficult to download any application on my Nokia 2700 Classic. Pls do help me out.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by ibroshile(m): 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2011
Pls how can i upgrade my nokia E7 to Anna Or Belle have been having problems doing that for the past few days.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Onotseike: 9:17am On Oct 11, 2011
pls hw much is e7 nw. plus to upgrade it u could use nokia software updater or ovi suite it takes time though.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by ibroshile(m): 10:06am On Oct 11, 2011
Brand new E7 is for 77k, have tried using ovi suite and software updater all it tells me is that device software version 014.002 installed.if you are having problems with it .you can reinstall it , No Updates Available and i want to nokia care for an upgrade i was told it will cost me 15.000 naira.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2011
Pls my nokia N8 always fail to install application whenever i download on the net
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by dandollar1: 8:35pm On Oct 11, 2011
Hello,nokia care, my ,nokia 5530 goes off once I pick a call,or ones the other person picks(when I call).how do I rectify this,please?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by psyqs(m): 7:22am On Oct 12, 2011
Mornin, Pls where can i download mobile fonts for my c5-03?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by michaelok(m): 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2011
Pls why does nokia c6 hang alot. Especially with an anti-virus software installed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (129)

Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] / 2go (system Version) Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.