Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Nokia Care @ Nigeria: - Phones (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Care @ Nigeria: (435995 Views)

Nokia Care (service Centre) Locations Nigeria. / Pls My E6 Gets Too Hot And I Hav Sent It To Nokia Care Here In Abuja Andi Took 2 / List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2011
Tolulop001:

ok thanks. But its the handsfree oh, not the phone itself. does that matter?

and yes it is under warranty.

Handsfree covers a warranty of 6 months.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2011
Nokia Care:

Handsfree covers a warranty of 6 months.
Tolulop001:

ok thanks. But its the handsfree oh, not the phone itself. does that matter?

and yes it is under warranty.

Handsfree covers a warranty of 6 months. Provide purchase invoice to get warranty.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Sonix: 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2011
>>DOWNLOAD<< free mobile satallite tv beta edition both for s40 and symbian phones.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Tolulop001(f): 11:21pm On Sep 01, 2011
Nokia Care:

Handsfree covers a warranty of 6 months. Provide purchase invoice to get warranty.

ok thanks smiley
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Tolulop001(f): 11:37pm On Sep 01, 2011
Nokia Care:

hey Nokia care i cant find my receipt!

but I bought the phone in July, so it has to be under the warranty!

Cant they check the records using my IMEI no to confirm it, thanks. Nice work you are doing here . . .
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 02, 2011
Thanks Nokia Care for your prompt response to issues here , i succeded in connecting my phone (X2-01) to my laptop through Nokia Suite as you advised. I also succeded in transfering all my contacts and necessary data, but i could not connect the internet using the phone as a modem, when it is about connecting it get stucked and ended up not responding, please what can I do?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 02, 2011
I have the nokia e7-00 and i heard there is a new software update called 'anna' been trying to get it but no avail through either my phone or ovi. all it says is no update available. any help from anyone on how to get it?
Can you rearrange apps on your wigdet?
thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2011
Tolulop001:

hey Nokia care i cant find my receipt!

but I bought the phone in July, so it has to be under the warranty!

Cant they check the records using my IMEI no to confirm it, thanks. Nice work you are doing here . . .

Please consult Nokia care, our records hold a warranty based on shipment date, not based on purchase date.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2011
sesandavid:

Thanks Nokia Care for your prompt response to issues here , i succeded in connecting my phone (X2-01) to my laptop through Nokia Suite as you advised. I also succeded in transfering all my contacts and necessary data, but i could not connect the internet using the phone as a modem, when it is about connecting it get stucked and ended up not responding, please what can I do?

What's the error msg u get?
Which sim card are you using?

Try below steps,
1. Connect phone with OVI, use latest version of OVI suite
2. Goto tools / connect to internet
3. select " i want define connection settings manually"
4. Fill colums "Access point, user name and password" which you can obtain by calling your SIM provider customer care.
5. Connect.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2011
nuti:

I have the nokia e7-00 and i heard there is a new software update called 'anna' been trying to get it but no avail through either my phone or ovi. all it says is no update available. any help from anyone on how to get it?
thanks

To help on updates, Please dial*#0000# on your phone and paste details here.

Long press on home screen to get widget edit options.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2011
@Nokia Centre: There is no error message , it will just hang, also I use MTN SIM. Please how do I get settings to enable me use my Nokia Suite on my laptop using my Nokia phone as mode?

Try below steps,
4. Fill colums "Access point, user name and password" which you can obtain by calling your SIM provider customer care.
5. Connect.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 02, 2011
sesandavid:

@Nokia Centre: There is no error message , it will just hang, also I use MTN SIM. Please how do I get settings to enable me use my Nokia Suite on my laptop using my Nokia phone as mode?

Try below steps,
5. Connect.

Use below settings.
access point: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
password: web
User: web
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by boay(m): 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2011
Pls I don't know the wallet code of my Nokia 3310,and I want to open it.Pls hlp me!
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 02, 2011

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria:
« #425 on: Today at 12:40:52 PM »
Quote from: nuti on Today at 10:31:07 AM
thanks

To help on updates, Please dial*#0000# on your phone and paste details here.

Long press on home screen to get widget edit options.

Release: PR1.1
SW version:014.002
SW version date:2011-03-01
Custom version:014.002.282.04
Custom versionn date:2011-03-28
Language set:014.002.51.01
Product code:059f6l8
model:E7-00
type: rm-626
latest update:8/30/2011
browser version:7.2
flash version: 4.0
java version:2.1
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 03, 2011
Dial *#0000# ,select "options" then" check for updates"

If fails, take phone to Nokia care point for a free update.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 03, 2011
boay:

Pls I don't know the wallet code of my Nokia 3310,and I want to open it.Pls hlp me!

Do you mean old DCT-3 monochrome 3310? Confirm and provide IMEI.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by oseiwe(m): 12:10am On Sep 04, 2011
hey, wats d best entry level smartphone frm nokia dats available now? I want to knw if I shld stick wit my c6 or go for d one u will be suggesting.
plus wats dis anna and belle thing sef? dem suppose try come give us beta browsing deals jor
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by lukecent: 11:42am On Sep 04, 2011
Hello Nokia care. Plz how do one identify original N8, I want 2 buy 4rm a friend. What ll I press to know it's original?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 04, 2011
lukecent:

Hello Nokia care. Plz how do one identify original N8, I want 2 buy 4rm a friend. What ll I press to know it's original?

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 04, 2011
lukecent:

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Emeka72(m): 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2011
@Nokia care, kudos to u for a great job.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Tgem: 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2011
This is a great thread. Hope you can solve my phone problem.
My nokia N97 (bought december 2009) is malfunctioning.
The touchscreen has gone to sleep and its so difficult to access information especially my contacts!
Now I want to upload all my contacts onto my laptop before I purchase a new nokia and I dont know how to go about it.
I could back up my contacts with my old N96 and this was very useful when most of the buttons stopped working, but I just cant seem to get this done with the N97, even with the USB cable!
Please help me out.
Thanks!
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by alorauzoms(m): 12:38am On Sep 06, 2011
Pls can nokia E5 perform instant update of email account and any social netwrk ike facebook d way BB does wen I subscribe to mtn 100mb monthly. Data plan
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by eleganc154: 9:16pm On Sep 06, 2011
pls i just bought my Nokia E7 about two weeks ago but the problem that im having with it is that the battery easily runs down anytime that im browsing with it and the touch screen does not work any time that its been charged so i dnt realy know what the problem is and i dnt buy it in the state that im residing so this has made it difficult for me to return to the shop. Pls what can i do.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by tosnat: 12:33am On Sep 07, 2011
pls, i just bought a nokia c3 and ma siblings
no dey allow am rest, all i nid is d guidlines
on how 2 lock d fone, as in security, its
asking me 4 pin and i dont know d default
pin + d pack is not wit me, sum1 pls
help, am using etisalat sim, thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by tosnat: 12:33am On Sep 07, 2011
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Mozzyb1(m): 3:09am On Sep 07, 2011
nokia care,am n8 user,i need to watch live tv(dvb_h),am made to understand that i require dvb_h handsfree before it works. My question is,where can we see the handsfree to buy,becos,sv been to computer village,most pple there,even @ slot dont understand,so hw would they even know what i want.pls ,treat this issue with urgency
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 07, 2011
Tgem:

This is a great thread. Hope you can solve my phone problem.
My nokia N97 (bought december 2009) is malfunctioning.
The touchscreen has gone to sleep and its so difficult to access information especially my contacts!
Now I want to upload all my contacts onto my laptop before I purchase a new nokia and I dont know how to go about it.
I could back up my contacts with my old N96 and this was very useful when most of the buttons stopped working, but I just cant seem to get this done with the N97, even with the USB cable!
Please help me out.
Thanks!

As you mentioned keys aren't working. If you aren't able to connect with OVI suite also, Get the phone repaired first and make backup.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2011
alorauzoms:

Pls can nokia E5 perform instant update of email account and any social netwrk ike facebook d way BB does wen I subscribe to mtn 100mb monthly. Data plan

On e-mail accounts, select update manually/ Every day and you can make instant update when required. Also select download headers only.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2011
eleganc154:

pls i just bought my Nokia E7 about two weeks ago but the problem that im having with it is that the battery easily runs down anytime that im browsing with it and the touch screen does not work any time that its been charged so i dnt realy know what the problem is and i dnt buy it in the state that im residing so this has made it difficult for me to return to the shop. Pls what can i do.

Using always on internet connection affects the battery life. Make widgets to go offline mode.

Only solution for other problems is to take phone to a Nokia care point.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2011
tosnat:

Pin code is SIM dependent. Use another SIM card or contact Etisalat customer care for Pin code.

By the way, you can try "0000" but keep in mind that 3 wrong pins will block SIM on PUK.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 07, 2011
Mozzy_b:

nokia care,am n8 user,i need to watch live tv(dvb_h),am made to understand that i require dvb_h handsfree before it works. My question is,where can we see the handsfree to buy,becos,sv been to computer village,most pple there,even @ slot dont understand,so hw would they even know what i want.pls ,treat this issue with urgency

Hope this helps,  [url=http://europe.nokia.com/find-products/accessories/all-accsets/nokia-mobile-tv-headset-dvb-h,essories/headsets/wired-head]DVB-H[/url]

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (129)

Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] / 2go (system Version) Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.