Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,878 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Nokia Care @ Nigeria: - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Care @ Nigeria: (435985 Views)

Nokia Care (service Centre) Locations Nigeria. / Pls My E6 Gets Too Hot And I Hav Sent It To Nokia Care Here In Abuja Andi Took 2 / List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2011
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by BasseyJ(m): 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2011
My sister chat apps on her x2 isnt working, it's showing error 504. I even updated her software from the nokia site but it still isnt opening, pls help. Thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by davidand: 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2011
Hello pls kindly help on nokia 5230 the price and Nokia x2, Nokia e6.
pls try and help get the price lol,
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by kenmaro: 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2011
My nokia E71 is a year old now and the body is becoming rough, can my Nokia E71 be made new again by changing the old body/casing with a new original nokia E71 body/case? The phone works well and there is no fault in the functions. If it will be possible, where and what's the cost like? I live in lagos. Thanks for your assistance
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Raf1(f): 9:51am On Sep 12, 2011
Hello Nokia Care,
PLs do you guys unlock phones?
Have a Nokia N8 from the UK
Tks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 14, 2011
Pls, my Nokia 5230 is having software issues. It reboot each time i try using calculator, dictionary, opera, or any other application. Have never updated it but it tells me no new update available each time i try. Even the reset is not working bc i dont remember d password. Help out please.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Philcool(m): 1:35pm On Sep 14, 2011
Hello, I have one of my Nokia 6300 nearly three year ago and still using it. Someone stole it and it was recovered three days later. I am having issues of putting my profile on timing; moving from current profile to silent profile and return back after the newly set profile had timed out but it will freeze as I input the new time and press okay. This remains frozen until I turn off the phone. Once in a while, while it is turned ON, it will restart. How do I update my firmware if this could help solve my problem. Thanks.

Nokia 6300
V 04.71
28-02-07
RM-217
(c)Nokia.

Language
V 04.71
28-02-07
RM-217
(c)Nokia.
MEA
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by ajekpaks(m): 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2011
My Nokia C7.00 is about to hang me to death!!

I just got it new and It hangs like crazy, play a song it will hang, View a picture it will hang, open video file it will hang, take a picture it will hang,

This phone whey I spend all the money wey dey my account buy because of effizzy you want make I hang my self for you
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by kabasa77(m): 12:49am On Sep 15, 2011
PLS whats the price of the new nokia 500
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2011
ajekpaks:

My Nokia C7.00 is about to hang me to death!!

I just got it new and It hangs like crazy, play a song it will hang, View a picture it will hang, open video file it will hang, take a picture it will hang,

This phone whey I spend all the money wey dey my account buy because of effizzy you want make I hang my self for you

Try updating to Latest Symbian Anna. If problem persists, take to Nokia care.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2011
Philcool:

Hello, I have one of my Nokia 6300 nearly three year ago and still using it. Someone stole it and it was recovered three days later. I am having issues of putting my profile on timing; moving from current profile to silent profile and return back after the newly set profile had timed out but it will freeze as I input the new time and press okay. This remains frozen until I turn off the phone. Once in a while, while it is turned ON, it will restart. How do I update my firmware if this could help solve my problem. Thanks.

Nokia 6300
V 04.71
28-02-07
RM-217
(c)Nokia.

Language
V 04.71
28-02-07
RM-217
(c)Nokia.
MEA

Try a reset/update as mentioned in this thread.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2011
kenis:

Pls, my Nokia 5230 is having software issues. It reboot each time i try using calculator, dictionary, opera, or any other application. Have never updated it but it tells me no new update available each time i try. Even the reset is not working bc i dont remember d password. Help out please.

Default password is 12345. Try reinstall using OVI suite.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2011
Raf!:

Hello Nokia Care,
PLs do you guys unlock phones?
Have a Nokia N8 from the UK
Tks

Nope. Try to buy unlock code from network provider.

Note: unlocking phone is illegal in some countries.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by vitality22(m): 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2011
How does one know original NOKIA phone?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2011
vitality22:

How does one know original NOKIA phone?

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by akjoseph1: 12:37am On Sep 17, 2011
How do i recieve bluetooth message to my memory card direct on nokia 5230 touch screen
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by omoboy08(m): 3:37am On Sep 18, 2011
pls hw do i remove vibration each time i make a call connetion? Despite not in vibrate mode. I usd e5. Thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2011
ak joseph:

How do i recieve bluetooth message to my memory card direct on nokia 5230 touch screen

To receive blue-tooth message to memory card , go to messaging->options->settings->other->"memory in use" and change it to memory card.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2011
omoboy08:

pls hw do i remove vibration each time i make a call connetion? Despite not in vibrate mode. I usd e5. Thanks

Its a feature introduced by NOKIA on symbian phones.
You can turn call connect vibration off, by disabling vibration alert in Profiles.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by IZUKWU(m): 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2011
Am using nokia c2-00 .the double sim phone.is there any application i can put into the phone to use it to read ebooks. Or files like pdf also i have noticed that i don't receive messages again on my mtn line which is in sim 2 slot.even when i use my friends phone to send messages to the phone i.e to the mtn line ,it doesn't enter.but the sim 1 ,receives messages.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2011
IZUKWU:

Am using nokia c2-00 .the double sim phone.is there any application i can put into the phone to use it to read ebooks. Or files like pdf also i have noticed that i don't receive messages again on my mtn line which is in sim 2 slot.even when i use my friends phone to send messages to the phone i.e to the mtn line ,it doesn't enter.but the sim 1 ,receives messages.

C2-00 doesn't support pdf documents.
Try exchanging SIM cards. If not, take phone to Nokia_Care for service.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Tolulop001(f): 2:13pm On Sep 22, 2011
Hello, I want to air my greivance here so

On about page 12 or so on this thread, I stated that my handsfree was acting up, only one ear was working.

I bought the phone a little over 2 months ago.

Being a Music phone, it seemed that the main reason why I bought the phone was defeated.

I was told here that Nokia covers accessories for 6 months.

On getting to the Care centre in V.I , i was told by an [b]extremely rude girl [/b]that

1. The handsfree I bought is "old", implying that its not the same one that came with the phone,

2. That they dont replace earphones, that I should go to the Ikeja branch, that [b]maybe [/b]they will replace it for me.

3. The phone and the handsfree dont match.

4. that I should go back to where I bought it.

I had to get back to the office in a jiffy, so I went to Saka TInubu and coughed out 2k for another one.

This is totally unacceptable, and its taking people for granted.

My only regret is that I did not get the girl's name.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Sweetdoct247(m): 2:23pm On Sep 22, 2011
I downloaded the anna update with my phone (28mb according to the phone's SW Updates estimate), After backing up my phone I proceeded to installing it, the phone shut down and booted into a white screen with the message "updating", few seconds later it changed to restarting phone and my phone booted up normally with no change at all and eventually the message "phone not updated, update package not compatible with phone contact your service provider" I don't understand what service provider has to do with it because we don't buy phones from providers here, I simply bought the phone and inserted a sim. However before starting the download I noticed an exclamation mark (!) beside the package in the software updater was wondering what this means? What else can I do as I'd really love to update my fone to anna but it wasn't funny at all wasting 28mb out of my megre 100mb. The pc suite option is kind of a no go as it's saying download's over 200mb! why? That's ridiculous compared to the phone's software updater's estimate. Thanks for ur anticipated reply.
Phone's nokia C7,
Software version is 012.003
Custom version 012.003.C04.01
Product code 059B6S8
imei 355960044180277
email is sweetdoct247@yahoo.com The phone also hangs a lot but I was hoping the software update will change that. Cld u also help me check if it's still under warranty? Thanksamation mark (!) beside the package in the software updater was wondering what this means? What else can I do as I'd really love to update my fone to anna but it wasn't funny at all wasting 28mb out of my megre 100mb. The pc suite option is kind of a no go as it's saying download's over 200mb! why? That's ridiculous compared to the phone's software updater's estimate. Thanks for ur anticipated reply.
Phone's nokia C7,
Product code 059B6S8
imei 355960044180277
email is sweetdoct247@yahoo.com The phone also hangs a lot but I was hoping the software update will change that. Cld u also help me check if it's still under warranty? Thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2011
Sweetdoct247:

I downloaded the anna update with my phone (28mb according to the phone's SW Updates estimate), After backing up my phone I proceeded to installing it, the phone shut down and booted into a white screen with the message "updating", few seconds later it changed to restarting phone and my phone booted up normally with no change at all and eventually the message "phone not updated, update package not compatible with phone contact your service provider" I don't understand what service provider has to do with it because we don't buy phones from providers here, I simply bought the phone and inserted a sim. However before starting the download I noticed an exclamation mark (!) beside the package in the software updater was wondering what this means? What else can I do as I'd really love to update my fone to anna but it wasn't funny at all wasting 28mb out of my megre 100mb. The pc suite option is kind of a no go as it's saying download's over 200mb! why? That's ridiculous compared to the phone's software updater's estimate. Thanks for your anticipated reply.
Phone's nokia C7,
Product code 059B6S8
imei 355960044180277
email is sweetdoct247@yahoo.com The phone also hangs a lot but I was hoping the software update will change that. Cld u also help me check if it's still under warranty? Thanksamation mark (!) beside the package in the software updater was wondering what this means? What else can I do as I'd really love to update my fone to anna but it wasn't funny at all wasting 28mb out of my megre 100mb. The pc suite option is kind of a no go as it's saying download's over 200mb! why? That's ridiculous compared to the phone's software updater's estimate. Thanks for your anticipated reply.
Phone's nokia C7,
Product code 059B6S8
imei 355960044180277
email is sweetdoct247@yahoo.com The phone also hangs a lot but I was hoping the software update will change that. Cld u also help me check if it's still under warranty? Thanks

It could happen coz of a download error.
Your phone is under warranty(End of Warranty:
16-03-2012 ). Take phone to Nokia care for a free update to Symbian Anna.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Aseye(m): 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2011
Hi Nokia Care, dint know a thread like this existed, hopefully u wld be able to help me solve ma long time issue with my Nokia C6 internet connection.

1. My phone automatically connects to d internet no matter what i do (even when i dont wnt it to) i dnt knw how to stop it, it keeps taking away my credit, d only tin i do is go and delete the access point and all, sent to me by my service provider & then save the settings back when i want to browse. i eventually resolved to buying bundles to save my phone units

2. i use MTN, so i connect using MTN GPRS but i've got a better connection at work, using my office WLAN which is stronger and faster but i still find my phone connecting automatically using MTN GPRS even after puting the WLAN as priority 1, the one dt really gets to me is OVI Store, hw can i connect to OVI Store with WLAN and not GPRS, once i click it just connects using GPRS

sorry about the long stories, just so that you would understand what the real issue is. SUMMARY: how can i have control over my phone internet connection, when i want it to connect (not automatically) and how i want it to connect (using GPRS or WLAN).

thank u very much.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Sweetdoct247(m): 5:50pm On Sep 22, 2011
Is there any nokia care in Ibadan? or does everybody have to go to Lagos?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 23, 2011
Sweetdoct247:

Is there any nokia care in Ibadan? or does everybody have to go to Lagos?

Nokia Have a collection point, who can take phones to nearest Nokia_Care for repair in Ibdan

Use store locator: http://mea.nokia.com/find-a-store-en/store-locator/application-container?storelocator_content_country=NG
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by omoboy08(m): 12:23am On Sep 24, 2011
Nokia Care:

Its a feature introduced by NOKIA on symbian phones.
You can turn call connect vibration off, by disabling vibration alert in Profiles.
pls ve already change d profile to no vibration nd stil vibrate wen cal conect. I dnt jst undastnd again.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by charlemex: 7:02am On Sep 24, 2011
Hi,why is dis c7 scare is the phone no longer being produced,cos i hv bin searchin 4 d one preinstald with symbian anna
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by ceaser: 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2011
Nokia care. Please I have a Nokia N85 purchased 2009. The whole unit, though still functioning fine, is literally falling apart. These parts have all broken at their anchorage points and therefore gotten missing in the process. I guess it was just not made to last a lifetime like the N86 (sturdy with scratch-resistant glass) which I've had for over a year now. Below are the list and with attached pictures:-
1. Menu keypad - broken
2. Volume rocker - peeling off and not responsive
3. Slide lock button - broken (just as is common with the N96) and missing
4. Camera button - broken and missing
5. Multimedia button - suddenly popped out yesterday, still kept it with the hope of glueing it back on
6. Back cover - anchorage broken and whole cover missing
7. FM transmitter contact pin - popped out of its slot having been pushed by the spring in the slot (both missing)
8. Memory card slot cover - fell out and missing
9. Camera cover - paint peeled off
10. Bottom speaker - stopped working at around 8 months of use
11. Front glass - all scratched up and peeling paint exposing all the innards.
Though not under warranty, I believe this phone could be given a second chance of a new lease of life with replaceable parts. How much will all that cost me? Please, I wanna know. Thanks.

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by charlemex: 11:42pm On Sep 24, 2011
i have been looking for nokia c7 preinstalled with symbian anna in all the nokia outlets in portharcourt,and nokia claims to have released it since july,but i am yet to see it,please i nid to get it any sugestions?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Lovexme(m): 8:15am On Sep 25, 2011
Please, I bought my phone - Nokia E5 - some months back (May precisely), and for some weeks now, I noticed my battery doesn't last at all. Any chance I could get another one since it's less than 6 months?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (129)

Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] / 2go (system Version) Download

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.