Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Reno Omokri Goes Back In Support Of Kanu.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Goes Back In Support Of Kanu.. (3386 Views)

Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit / Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean / Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Goes Back In Support Of Kanu.. by omenka(m): 11:35am On Jul 09, 2021
So ipob would go back to licking his arse. See how a nonentity messes with the brains of a supposed most intelligent black people. This is what happens when a people permanently put emotions over reason.

Once you can master the manipulation pf their emotions, you can as well have them all to yourself as willing puppets.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Goes Back In Support Of Kanu.. by Kenxxy(m): 11:37am On Jul 09, 2021
The fear of unknown gun men grin
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Back In Support Of Kanu.. by Omoslim26: 11:38am On Jul 09, 2021
fozapi:

you and obi of onicha can go to hell and burn for ever...what did that fool do when fulanis were killing his people ,wait let me guess..nothing..that useless king is a politician and he was one of those that blocked talking to kanu when he first start he was like let us crush them or pay them off like they did to your master uwazurike..again you and obi go to HELLL

Sha no bite person ��.
Onye ara��

Re: Reno Omokri Goes Back In Support Of Kanu.. by MrColdsweat: 11:40am On Jul 09, 2021
fozapi:

EXCATLY they fail to understand that the snake reno is a politician and they dont want nigeria to break

NDIGBO need to ban PDP in igboland.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Goes Back In Support Of Kanu.. by Danzakidakura(m): 11:44am On Jul 09, 2021
appishani1:
Now sit back and watch how shameless ipob members that insult him last week will start praising him.
that's wisdom, fight them they will come for you love them they will love you .
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Back In Support Of Kanu.. by fozapi(m): 11:49am On Jul 09, 2021
Omoslim26:

Sha no bite person ��.
Onye ara��

lol..i go bite you
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Back In Support Of Kanu.. by fozapi(m): 11:50am On Jul 09, 2021
Monogamy:

Rule 2

what is wrong with this yeye cry baby,you like reporting,are you a 15yr old?if you like reporting leave nairaland
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Back In Support Of Kanu.. by Omoslim26: 11:53am On Jul 09, 2021
fozapi:

lol..i go bite you

I no understand why them dey carry you go baba ganiu's mad house,them suppose to just find better chain or cage dump you inside �.
You are not going to get well soon from this madness. You throw insults at the Obi of Onitsha who is old enough to be your father �.May God have mercy on you.
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Back In Support Of Kanu.. by Web2020: 11:56am On Jul 09, 2021
He is getting the feeling that soon, now than later Nnamdi will be out, he decided to change. well, you are welcome the prodigal son.
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Back In Support Of Kanu.. by fozapi(m): 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2021
Omoslim26:

I no understand why them dey carry you go baba ganiu's mad house,them suppose to just find better chain or cage dump you inside �.
You are not going to get well soon from this madness. You throw insults at the Obi of Onitsha who is old enough to be your father �.May God have mercy on you.

i repeat you and obi can go to hell...he did not protect his people and he does not deserve our respect and i will tell him to his face and infact because of your stupidity i will write an open letter to obi of onicha
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Back In Support Of Kanu.. by Omoslim26: 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2021
fozapi:

i repeat you and obi can go to hell...he did not protect his people and he does not deserve our respect and i will tell him to his face and infact because of your stupidity i will write an open letter to obi of onicha

At least you won't get to bite him��.
Onye ara ��

Re: Reno Omokri Goes Back In Support Of Kanu.. by Kingof2nations(m): 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
BlackZeus17:
On a post he made on facebook. He said;

On the counsel of people I respect, I have chosen to put the matter of some uncomplimentary things I recently heard behind me. I was rather upset about what I heard, however, I now realise that we all are human and no one is perfect. Nnamdi Kanu is indeed a great human being, and I have just been made aware that even before his rearrest, he had moved on from those comments and no longer held such views about other ethnicities. All of us have agreed to work together for his release. May God bless him.

Thank you all for the understanding.

#TableShaker

He doesn't have choice na
We don't even need ur help
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Back In Support Of Kanu.. by Odinaka00(m): 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
This is what happens when you re always on social media 24/7 talking as if you re jobless. One day you will contradict yourself

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Goes Back In Support Of Kanu.. by fozapi(m): 12:56pm On Jul 09, 2021
Odinaka00:
This is what happens when you re always on social media 24/7 talking as if you re jobless. One day you will contradict yourself

lol very true.who even send reno message we wont need him
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Back In Support Of Kanu.. by fozapi(m): 12:56pm On Jul 09, 2021
Omoslim26:

At least you won't get to bite him��.
Onye ara ��

you are a baby boy,receive some sense,have you returned the money you stole from uwazurike and massob before you ran away?lol
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Back In Support Of Kanu.. by survivor10(m): 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
What ideology?

Allowing Easterners to have a nation of their own
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Back In Support Of Kanu.. by esnbrutality: 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
And that is why with all the useless propaganda you miscreants dish out everyday...the Ranks of IPOB members grows in legions....You are just pained because you have been inconsequential in the scheme of things.

You have never talked about killings from Benue but you foolishly lament when ESN killed a useless bastard fulani terrorist herdsman that was killing Benue people.

Your taqqiya ended the day your gross foolishness was countered by me on this forum.

You @OMENKA and @omenkalives....

is a failure that seeks relevance when its very obvious you are drowning!!

Shut up and save yourself the stress...BIAFRA is here!!

omenka:
So ipob would go back to licking his arse. See how a nonentity messes with the brains of a supposed most intelligent black people. This is what happens when a people permanently put emotions over reason.

Once you can master the manipulation pf their emotions, you can as well have them all to yourself as willing puppets.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Goes Back In Support Of Kanu.. by FreeIgbos: 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
People from that side always tend to exhibit minority reasoning. I keep saying it, Reno is a rabble rouser who always craves for attention, and he doesn't mind going so low to achieve it.

He lacks character, integrity and honesty. That's why he chose to attack Nnamdi Kanu when he was down. I mean who does that? Only a coward will attack someone when he is down and that's what Reno did, and even went ahead to try pitching Igbos against Yorubas.

I don't even take him serious.
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Back In Support Of Kanu.. by OdumegwuOjukwu: 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2021
BlackZeus17:

On the counsel of people I respect, I have chosen to put the matter of some uncomplimentary things I recently heard behind me. I was rather upset about what I heard, however, I now realise that we all are human and no one is perfect. Nnamdi Kanu is indeed a great human being, and I have just been made aware that even before his rearrest, he had moved on from those comments and no longer held such views about other ethnicities. All of us have agreed to work together for his release. May God bless him.

#TableShaker

So the question are:

- What was his basis for his previous support for Kanu?
- Was it prudent for him to give support to someone he does not fully know or understand, only to throw him under the bus immediately the fellow is in 'trouble'?
- Can one actually trust Reno's judgement?
What is the assurance that he won't go back on his words if he finds something else?

I was surprised that Reno took such position for what Kanu said about some Yoruba eons ago. He failed to notice or acknowledge that Kanu himself, has not only move away from such position but has done a 360 turn to the point of working with some like-minded Yoruba for common goal.

I think Reno is not someone who is analytical or patient; he's a bit impulsive. While we welcome back his support, I think one should not fully rely on them.
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Back In Support Of Kanu.. by Omoslim26: 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
fozapi:

you are a baby boy,receive some sense,have you returned the money you stole from uwazurike and massob before you ran away?lol

If you are not truly a mad man you will not be writing such nonsense that's reeks of profound mental disorder ��.
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Back In Support Of Kanu.. by Notasyouthink: 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2021
BlackZeus17:

#TableShaker
Reno for jumping into a matter you know nothing of, you're trashed and irrelevant.
Nonsense!
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Back In Support Of Kanu.. by r4bbit: 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2021
fozapi:
monogamy r4bbit you see what i was saying about reno....look..i have already written an article already..reno remains a snake that cant be trusted and he should stay away from the biafran issue
Gee ...Okay Na.....
For you though !! smileybut for me d guy legit
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Back In Support Of Kanu.. by r4bbit: 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2021
fozapi:
monogamy r4bbit you see what i was saying about reno....look..i have already written an article already..reno remains a snake that cant be trusted and he should stay away from the biafran issue
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Back In Support Of Kanu.. by Monogamy: 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2021
r4bbit:

Gee ...okay na , no wam !! smiley

Continue switching monikers and be quoting yourself..

Very stale tactics
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Back In Support Of Kanu.. by r4bbit: 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2021
Monogamy:

Continue switching monikers and be quoting yourself..

Very stale tactics
We're two different people bruh...
And d repetition was a network issue..
Mafo..
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Back In Support Of Kanu.. by Monogamy: 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2021
r4bbit:

We're two different people bruh...
And d repetition was a network issue..
Mafo..

Tell that tale by moonlight story to a toddler
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Back In Support Of Kanu.. by Monogamy: 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2021
Omoslim26:

If you are not truly a mad man you will not be writing such nonsense that's reeks of profound mental disorder ��.

Take it easy on the guy oo..

grin
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Back In Support Of Kanu.. by r4bbit: 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
Monogamy:

Tell that tale by moonlight story to a toddler
Ah Neva get your time... Ah deh come e be like you no get sense!!

Re: Reno Omokri Goes Back In Support Of Kanu.. by Monogamy: 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
r4bbit:

Ah Neva get your time... Ah deh come e be like you no get sense!!

You better go and pick beans instead of starting another disgracing conversation tonight
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Back In Support Of Kanu.. by r4bbit: 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
Monogamy:

You better go and pick beans instead of starting another disgracing conversation tonight
I could say the same thing to you....
Oh... Better idea, go outside and count The Stars..
Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Edo Really The Most Obified State In Nigeria? / Moment Peter Obi Stop On The Road To Hug An Elderly Woman In Southern Kaduna / New "north Nigeria" Vs The Middle Belt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.