Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer (76873 Views)

Meet Emeka Abugu, A Blind Vulcanizer & Mechanic In Enugu / Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion / Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2021
If husband fight with this one, she go just loosen your tyre bolts small for you
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2021
Lol
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by Seniorwriter(m): 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2021
Deep Quote
There is dignity in legal service or work.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by oyejideogunjumo: 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2021

1 Like

Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by r4bbit: 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2021
MiniImportation:
I see GOD visitation on this girl's matter, I see MERCY JOHNSON and Other celebrities lending her favours.

This very moment I decree and declare by the power giving to me by the almighty any hard and embarrassing moment will lead you to your helper.
grin grin grin

Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by AutoChick4U(f): 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2021
Abeg this one na hard work o
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by DcFunds: 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2021
She did well

1 Like

Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by ohosi4real(m): 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
God will list to her
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by EVideos: 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by Elidrisy20: 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
What a good decision, as she come black like dis and no shape she no go sell market

1 Like

Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by kevotek1000(m): 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
Well right decision and good for her.
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by Nuelito: 9:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
Life in general no easy at all
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by Victor1883(m): 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2021
She no even fine sef
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by kunle100: 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2021
Good job
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by KingMack(m): 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
Vulcanizer is a very dirty handwork in Nigeria due to bad economy you end up patching over used tyres and cos of our bad road network..but if one could package it well it might sort bills because some parents used that means to tutor their kids till dey became who dey where in the society!

Modified* we would lack vulcanizer in the next 20-30yrs mark it no young people whom are passion driven towards the direction sad
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by Qunu: 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2021
Please do anyone know how much Magistrate' s are paid.
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by FarahAideed: 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
MiniImportation:
I see GOD visitation on this girl's matter, I see MERCY JOHNSON and Other celebrities lending her favours.

This very moment I decree and declare by the power giving to me by the almighty any hard and embarrassing moment will lead you to your helper.

Clown

1 Like

Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by Cuttycool(f): 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
Oh yes we should be glad to have more women in all aspects of the engineering field.
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by FarahAideed: 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
MiniImportation:

Most of you Nigerians actually have mental problems you masquerade as religion

3 Likes

Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by MrGerald(m): 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
ThinkWISELY:
I buy Bitcoins at very good rates.

Send a message today.

cool
How much?
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by Pious101: 9:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
appishani1:
Why will I meet somebody like her
why or when?
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by Emeka71(m): 9:38pm On Jul 09, 2021
rittanie:
Good , this shows that she has self worth. but the vulcanizer isn't it a bit manly
Says who ;anyway that is why her boy-friend left her.
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by topliest: 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2021
shamsin6300:
You mean she left oversea to undersea?
Mehn! Her village people strong.
Her sponsorer self too greedy, from #400k to 7.6 million ah.
lol come to think of it u think say dem dey pick up money for road for abroad? if you are not well educated, you are not on azl. it is not easy to find a job. go denmark go see as big boys don turn mai bola finish.its even more difficilt if u are a female

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by Trutherme: 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2021
Sad lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by Aboguede(m): 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
Believe me Na village people

Fear Edo airlines

Their flights pass jet shocked
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by KingMack(m): 9:46pm On Jul 09, 2021
r4bbit:

grin grin grin

Ba adini'n ka Kuma ka ka reyna Na Wani ba
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by shopnimini: 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2021
appishani1:
Why will I meet somebody like her

One day you might own a car and need her to pump your tires grin
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by UnabashedIPOB: 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2021
Her boyfriend did not like the idea, hence, he threatened to end the relationship if she ventured into the business.

Good riddance to garbage. The unfortunate mentality of a DUMB ASS man. I am glad she focused on her goal regardless. Good for her.

2 Likes

Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by r4bbit: 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2021
KingMack:

Ba adini'n ka Kuma ka ka reyna Na Wani ba

ban raina addininku ba, kai dai kawai ruɗadden wawa ne

Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by PussyKing(m): 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2021
Chai village people don remote this one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why This Discrimination Between B.Sc & HND? / Successful Nigerians Who Never Went To A University / Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.