Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer (76874 Views)

Meet Emeka Abugu, A Blind Vulcanizer & Mechanic In Enugu / Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion / Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by segun18(m): 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
God bless her.
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
I admire her ginga but y Vulcanizer tho grin
If i was her man I'll leave her too
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by Ifeanyi4491(m): 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
shamsin6300:
You mean she left oversea to undersea?
Mehn! Her village people strong.
Her sponsorer self too greedy, from #400k to 7.6 million ah.
omo she wan invest with her toto
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by Mozino007(m): 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2021
MiniImportation:
I see GOD visitation on this girl's matter, I see MERCY JOHNSON and Other celebrities lending her favours.

This very moment I decree and declare by the power giving to me by the almighty any hard and embarrassing moment will lead you to your helper.
What did u see about me?
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by izubext007: 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
When I see a benin woman , I see nothing but a human trafical , even her boy friend is the most wicked person , he just want back here in Nigeria to be receiving money from her .
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by criuze(m): 10:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
This is when i believe the future is

Women
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2021
There's dignity in labour
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by Glycosunde: 10:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
Her sponsor think say she go use her clitocurrency take make money. Naim make am invest #400k dey expect #7.6milla. Nor be juju be that. Girl do wetin rock your boat and pay your bills. For her boyfriend, If you nor like the vulcanizer work, which one you come tell her make she do? Na person like this go come online tomorrow say my girlfriend dey always ask for money but now wey she wan work, you nor gree. Na bye bye to yeye boyfriend.

Sighs.......... Drops pen
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by GABRIEL6036: 10:43pm On Jul 09, 2021
When she knew that, why waste so much time, money and effort traveling to Italy for greener pasture? Italy of all nation, the general headquarters of hoeloshoism. Abeg where is this gorimapa boy? Come and shave my head for me jare grin
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:46pm On Jul 09, 2021
Vulcanizer or Fuckerniser
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by Gjmff: 11:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
Really
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by Lugianostar(m): 11:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
She is displaying something than nothing...!
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by alexola20(m): 11:29pm On Jul 09, 2021
Not a complete story.
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by meobizy(f): 11:31pm On Jul 09, 2021
Male anything: My friend, face your work so you can feed your future family.
Female anything: Oh, look, what a hard working human being.

Women have double standards to their advantage, they make sure to never mention it during arguments. Anybody looking for money should prepare their minds to work for it. Prostitutes also work hard. Some men are so aggressive during love making that you’ll wonder if it’s a war, putting the female out of commission for three days in a row.
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by AJohnnasa(m): 11:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
aylive02:
where you see mercy Johnson? grin

The story is not complete. Use the link to read the full story... and see more photos.
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by AJohnnasa(m): 11:39pm On Jul 09, 2021
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by macof(m): 12:05am On Jul 10, 2021
LikeAking:
Village people.
what is village people here?
So you mean she is cursed to have rejected slavery and prostitution abroad?

You would send your daughter to Italy for that?
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by ZooOga: 12:34am On Jul 10, 2021
Some Naija ladies are real to the bone!

Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) - Career - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/3399393/nigerian-lady-olabisi-carpenter-shes

This is really encouraging. While the recession is biting Nigerians hard, this young lady is trying to make name and cash for herself by doing what many feel unfit for the womenfolk. According to the lady simply identified as Olabisi, she learnt carpentry by herself by undergoing online training on Youtube and free online books... After few months of training, the proud carpenter is now making some sales and pocketing some cool cash.

In her words;

The beautiful thing is, this journey is revealing to me much more than ever that God is a God of process. Therefore, no pressure! Whether I succeed or fail is inconsequential, I am open enough to take the risk to fail. No pressure. No quest for instant gratification. No immediate result needed. For me, its all about enjoying the process.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/this-pretty-nigerian-lady-is-carpenter.html

1 Like

Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by Tripssy: 1:05am On Jul 10, 2021
grin grin prophetess senu da aike
aylive02:
where you see mercy Johnson? grin

1 Like

Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by Emma1Oj(m): 1:46am On Jul 10, 2021
Areola14:
I like her spirit! This is the kind of person we want.. Instead of her staying in Italy tarnishing the image this country. She decided to come back and do something better... This is person with good policy. Traveling abroad for greener pastures is not bad but when you get there and the place is not favourable to you, it's better you come back home and maintain your good humanity.. I know many people of her kindly will think of what people at home will say.. but her personality matter.. respect!
which Country? Country that politicians has already tarnished it image... Name the foreign country that take Nigeria seriously...

1 Like

Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by amstamon: 1:51am On Jul 10, 2021
ThinkWISELY:
I buy Bitcoins at very good rates.

Send a message today.

cool
Let me thinkwisely first before any decision to sell 2 you..
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by loosecanon50(m): 2:12am On Jul 10, 2021
MiniImportation:
I see GOD visitation on this girl's matter, I see MERCY JOHNSON and Other celebrities lending her favours.

This very moment I decree and declare by the power giving to me by the almighty any hard and embarrassing moment will lead you to your helper.

Amen
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by ThinkWISELY(m): 3:39am On Jul 10, 2021
amstamon:

Let me thinkwisely first before any decision to sell 2 you..

Take your time bro cool
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by bluefilm: 4:00am On Jul 10, 2021
tuoyoojo:
I respect this woman totally

Working for her money

She had the option to proustite but declined it irrespective of the consequences

I pray God picks her call

She is a million times better than those small girls with Big "gods"

Better than those with entitlement mentality, shooking eye for money when them nor work for.

God bless her

Like play like play BBC don showcase her.....

Guy forget that thing.

Just check am well na

She's too ugly to make it as a prostitute.
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by Actuarydeji(m): 4:03am On Jul 10, 2021
This life is very short Sha, I used to see her working opposite my office in Sapele road. It is well
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by Gval123: 4:11am On Jul 10, 2021
7.shit million, that kind of money reach to run go back house. I really salute her courage, this job way she choose nor easy, even for man. God bless ur hustle
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by zolajpower: 4:40am On Jul 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by zuto4u(m): 5:17am On Jul 10, 2021
Wow! Such a rare gem. I pray for God's abundant blessings in her life. I love people like this. Irrespective of her kind of job, she is more valuable than yahoo boys.
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by Agugbadin: 5:21am On Jul 10, 2021
Decision worth emulating, other Edo girls trapped in the prostitution business in Italy should come back home to plant rice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why This Discrimination Between B.Sc & HND? / Successful Nigerians Who Never Went To A University / Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.