Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,970 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer (76872 Views)

Meet Emeka Abugu, A Blind Vulcanizer & Mechanic In Enugu / Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion / Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by anambraamaka: 5:27am On Jul 10, 2021
Goodluck to her
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by zuto4u(m): 5:34am On Jul 10, 2021
I like and appreciate her like that. To me, she is very much pretty
Victor1883:
She no even fine sef
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by temitope27(m): 6:28am On Jul 10, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Vulcanizer isn't a bad job any more. Vulcanizer wey dey my area own two houses already.
oga where is that ur area
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by appishani1(m): 6:58am On Jul 10, 2021
Pious101:
why or when?
Why bro
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by Johntemmy(m): 7:00am On Jul 10, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Vulcanizer isn't a bad job any more. Vulcanizer wey dey my area own two houses already.
Even the one for our street here own a bar, Corolla spot, house may be houses self etc...and broda na foga.
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by tunize(m): 7:45am On Jul 10, 2021
Some people and money shall u spent 400k sending someone abroad no be even with plane by road, and now you want a whooping sum of 7m pluse times tripple of what was spent greed nor be better thing shall.
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by authority2006(m): 7:55am On Jul 10, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

If you sit around a vulcaniser who has lots of customers or is in good location for two hours, you self go want learn the work.
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by authority2006(m): 7:58am On Jul 10, 2021
Ficient:
If husband fight with this one, she go just loosen your tyre bolts small for you

She wan kill u or what?
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by authority2006(m): 8:00am On Jul 10, 2021
KingMack:
Vulcanizer is a very dirty handwork in Nigeria due to bad economy you end up patching over used tyres and cos of our bad road network..but if one could package it well it might sort bills because some parents used that means to tutor their kids till dey became who dey where in the society!

Modified* we would lack vulcanizer in the next 20-30yrs mark it no young people whom are passion driven towards the direction sad

That will make the few people who choose the job to be prosperous, more customers, more daily income
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by authority2006(m): 8:04am On Jul 10, 2021
shamsin6300:
You mean she left oversea to undersea?
Mehn! Her village people strong.

Her sponsorer self too greedy, from #400k to 7.6 million ah.

Dem dey pick money for streets in abroad? This is exact same mentality that made her went to Italy through Libya. SMH
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by tonididdy(m): 8:24am On Jul 10, 2021
Areola14:
I like her spirit! This is the kind of person we want.. Instead of her staying in Italy tarnishing the image this country. She decided to come back and do something better... This is person with good policy. Traveling abroad for greener pastures is not bad but when you get there and the place is not favourable to you, it's better you come back home and maintain your good humanity.. I know many people of her kindly will think of what people at home will say.. but her personality matter.. respect!
No man owes anyone 3xplanations.
This is her choice... Many others stuck to the deal and are doing way better than this vulcanizer choice.
I am a Benin man so I know what I tell you.
I know Benin girls now ladies who started off with prostitution but now married to white men or doing better legal jobs and fairing well.
It's all about choices... It doesn't mean it always pays
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 10, 2021
Life is a circle. . . One day she gon make it
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by tonididdy(m): 8:26am On Jul 10, 2021
authority2006:

That will make the few people who choose the job to be prosperous, more customers, more daily income
It dosent always work like that.
There is a law of Supply and demands.
It has to be bealanced otherwise one end will suffer or go extinct completely
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by justmondris: 8:26am On Jul 10, 2021
Sorry I don’t believe this story. Why didn’t she do the same vulcanizer job in Italy and even high more money, why didn’t she do other unskilled jobs in Italy?
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by authority2006(m): 8:39am On Jul 10, 2021
tonididdy:

It dosent always work like that.
There is a law of Supply and demands.
It has to be bealanced otherwise one end will suffer or go extinct completely

May be you don't understand my point. More cars and less vulcanisers means what in your view? It's already happening.
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by TheArrowhead(m): 9:05am On Jul 10, 2021
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by tonididdy(m): 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
authority2006:

May be you don't understand my point. More cars and less vulcanisers means what in your view? It's already happening.

Yes more demand for Vulcanisers but less supply. Wouldn't this current oldies retire? (EXTINCTION)
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by Mikyle: 2:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
Make she no lie jaree. What took her there in the first place?
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by tonididdy(m): 2:50pm On Jul 10, 2021
authority2006:

In a lame man's view it means more money for vulcanisers but economically it is a disaster.

Go online and search of the current shortage of UK truck drivers.... The few truck drivers left are threatening to quit if the situations remains (in your view, they are meant to be happy because it's more money, well..... ).

Experts are even suggesting the British military will tak3 over the truck driver jobs otherwise their will be no food in shelves by December.

It's simple economics.
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by MiniImportation: 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2021
r4bbit:

grin grin grin
Allah ko to Kai dan menene dan banza ko dan guguwa?
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by r4bbit: 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
MiniImportation:
Allah ko to Kai dan menene dan banza ko dan guguwa?
ya kamata in tambaye ka wannan wawa,
kamar dai kuna cin abincin akuya
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by planetx: 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2021
No job in Italy except prostitution for females and working in a farm like a slave or turning to crime for males. Only a dumb ass will risk their life to go to that shithole just because it is supposedly in Europe.
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by MiniImportation: 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
r4bbit:

ya kamata in tambaye ka wannan wawa,
kamar dai kuna cin abincin akuya
subuhanalillahi Allahu yahadika
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by xreal: 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2021
TV entertainers should be cautious of the kind of stories and acts they produce.

Can you see how Mercy Johnson's role of being a vulcanizer in a movie influenced this lady?

1 Like

Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by Iamfisherman1(m): 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2021
NA BTC BRO
shamsin6300:
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by Iamfisherman1(m): 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2021
HE PROBABLY BOUGHT THE DIP grin grin
shamsin6300:
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by AJohnnasa(m): 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
Iamfisherman1:
HE PROBABLY BOUGHT THE DIP grin grin

LOL. Crypto man.
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by r4bbit: 10:35pm On Jul 10, 2021
MiniImportation:
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by r4bbit: 10:35pm On Jul 10, 2021
MiniImportation:
Amin..
Mf
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by mechanics(m): 7:27am On Jul 11, 2021
Wow, she's determined to succeed.
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by authority2006(m): 9:57am On Jul 11, 2021
tonididdy:

In a lame man's view it means more money for vulcanisers but economically it is a disaster.

Go online and search of the current shortage of UK truck drivers.... The few truck drivers left are threatening to quit if the situations remains (in your view, they are meant to be happy because it's more money, well..... ).

Experts are even suggesting the British military will tak3 over the truck driver jobs otherwise their will be no food in shelves by December.

It's simple economics.

The job becomes lucrative again, more people move into it again. Simple. It's what we see everyday.
Re: Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer by tonididdy(m): 12:28pm On Jul 11, 2021
authority2006:

The job becomes lucrative again, more people move into it again. Simple. It's what we see everyday.
You are not thinking as an economist so I give up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why This Discrimination Between B.Sc & HND? / Successful Nigerians Who Never Went To A University / Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.