Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,606 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? (12304 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? / Different Types Of Cute And Tight Pussies [pics] / Ladies With Thigh Gaps Has The Cleanest And Sweetest Pussies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? by tosaino95(m): 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2021
NewDelhi:

Me like you

I show you my c0ck baby

You send nude my love

Good morning love

I eat your pussy baby show me baby

grin. and they no dey waste time snap their red prick show you. Those Indians ehn.

I can't hold the laugh grin
Re: Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? by Bunmhi(f): 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
Wahala con be like bicycle
Re: Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
rex444:
Haba na, my own no b like that oooo... How U go generalise?

u be indian ? undecided
Re: Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? by Rickmann: 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
Unlike their korean and chinese counterpert. Indian ladies have loose pussies, i met an indian lady yesterday and we became friends. After every every she came to my house and we kissed when it was time to penetrate damn come and see umaka highway . This is 17th indian lady am kpanshing with a loose pussy!.

Why is it so undecided

India is the second-most populous country in the world after China, with about 1.2 billion people and you base ur theory on just 17 girls?

Think, man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:49pm On Jul 09, 2021
Rickmann:

India is the second-most populous country in the world after China, with about 1.2 billion people and you base ur theory on just 17 girls?

Think, man.

The people that said they are 7billion+ people in the world, did they count you?.

I tried one loose,two loose,three loose till seventeen! Ogbeni i don't
Need any aproval from any censusneir to aproximate the shit myself undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? by LikeAking: 8:49pm On Jul 09, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
Unlike their korean and chinese counterpert. Indian ladies have loose pussies, i met an indian lady yesterday and we became friends. After every every she came to my house and we kissed when it was time to penetrate damn come and see umaka highway . This is 17th indian lady am kpanshing with a loose pussy!.

Why is it so undecided

Show me road.
Re: Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? by KingDash: 8:49pm On Jul 09, 2021
emmysolo2001:
even if you ended up sleeping with half the whole population of India. who d f**k asked you.

You're the loose pussy here oo opening your mouth anyhow it's simply uncalled for. please grow up
are you indian?? I wanna taste you.
Re: Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2021
LikeAking:

Show me road.
to kuala-lumpor or panya which one ?
Re: Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? by lascos912(m): 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2021
why some people no get sense like this
Re: Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2021
KingDash:
are you indian?? I wanna taste you.

Pakistani spoted

1 Like

Re: Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:54pm On Jul 09, 2021
lascos912:
why some people no get sense like this

As how ?
Re: Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? by KingDash: 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
Pakistani spoted
fuu... which pakistani you know bears Kingdash?!
Re: Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? by LikeAking: 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

to kuala-lumpor or panya which one ?

Na where u dey I one come.
Re: Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? by NewDelhi(m): 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

On point bruv %100 grin.

A typical indian braging.

Haluu!.
Me like ya clawt and sandals.
Me gujarati.
You know dubai?
I take you dubai.

Those Indians when they think say you be woman probably because of your profile picture , they go chat you up and you respond with hi, next thing na to snap their prick show you . Like wtf. And they like video chats pass anything. Na nudes them wan see. They get so emotional over relationships easily too. It's even obvious in their movies , na heartbreak dey make those Indians sing for film

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? by badboyTee(m): 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2021
small teens with small carrot disturbing nairaland hope you know your mum own too wide shaar

HASTA LA VISTA BABY ❤�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
badboyTee:
small teens with small carrot disturbing nairaland hope you know your mum own too wide shaar

HASTA LA VISTA BABY ❤�
Your brian is suffering from miscarriage.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
NewDelhi:

Those Indians when they think say you be woman probably because of your profile picture , they go chat you up and you respond with hi, next thing na to snap their prick show you . Like wtf. And they like video chats pass anything. Na nudes them wan see. They get so emotional over relationships easily too. It's even obvious in their movies , na heartbreak dey make those Indians sing for film

fatality!!.. grin

It Is very hard not to see an indian guy's dick in any Nigerian ladie's phone.
Re: Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? by badboyTee(m): 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Your brian is suffering from miscarriage.
thunder fire your mouth � you know am damn right

1 Like

Re: Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? by MITCHELL96: 9:10pm On Jul 09, 2021
NewDelhi:

Me like you

I show you my c0ck baby

You send nude my love

Good morning love

I swear grin grin grin grin

grin. and they no dey waste time snap their red prick show you. Those Indians ehn.
Re: Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? by MITCHELL96: 9:11pm On Jul 09, 2021
gregyboy:

I dey tell u and rape na normal thing for that country bro

Haha grin grin Indian men are lazy asf, what do you expect from a lazy ass populated country ? grin
Re: Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? by flyingdutchman(m): 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2021
emmysolo2001:

may loose pussy locate you there.
talk sensibly some times. have a sense of responsibility with your words.what is wrong with you people this days I tire oo
Young lady, what on earth are you doing fighting with these people? Never roll in the mud with a pig.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2021
flyingdutchman:

Young lady, what on earth are you doing fighting with these people? Never roll in the mud with a pig.

is your generation that is pork meat angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? by rex444(m): 9:46pm On Jul 09, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

u be indian ? undecided
my Indian girl I mean
Re: Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? by Malawian(m): 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Why is it so undecided

You just wan talk rubbish. It is universally agreed that Indian men has one of the smallest preeks in the world. E fit be say you get Indian bloodline. You sef check am.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2021
Malawian:

You just wan talk rubbish. It is universally agreed that Indian men has one of the smallest preeks in the world. E fit be say you get Indian bloodline. You sef check am.

you just dey cap shit like tuwo masara.

how do explian a pussy that can take in a complete hand down to the wrist with ease ?
Re: Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? by Rolly22(m): 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2021
NewDelhi:

Me like you

I show you my c0ck baby

You send nude my love

Good morning love

Very stupid set of people, if you see as them no Dey kiss for movie’s you go think say them no like Bleep.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? by NwaliE01: 10:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
emmysolo2001:
even if you ended up sleeping with half the whole population of India. who d f**k asked you.

You're the loose pussy here oo opening your mouth anyhow it's simply uncalled for. please grow up

Why e pain you like this na?
Re: Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? by davillian(m): 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2021
Indian men way de request small size of condom...
I don't understand
Re: Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? by Malawian(m): 10:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

you just dey cap shit like tuwo masara.

how do explian a pussy that can take in a complete hand down to the wrist with ease ?

Alright, if na that one, my hand no dey.
Re: Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? by Sincinnati: 11:29pm On Jul 09, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Dont allow me locate your ass madam angry cause it will be brutal
Do you realize you’re threatening her with rape?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? by Trutherme: 1:31am On Jul 10, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Why is it so undecided

Loser! Blame ladies when it is you that is lacking.

You are looking for awards and accolades in the wrong forum.

Gerraaaat ahere bro cheesy lipsrsealed undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? by ruggedtimi(m): 3:10am On Jul 10, 2021
OBALOLA55:
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE ANY TIME YOU SEE AN INDIAN
PAKISTANI MEN
AFGHANISTAN MEN
SAUDI MEN
PHILIPINOS BOTH MEN AND WOMEN (SCAMMERS)
EGYPT MEN
INFACT THIS IS A NORM AMONGST ARABIANS
philipinos no be scammers they are the most friendly people on social media, And they are in almost all the dating site grin and mostly the poor sets. But quite friendly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Remedies For A Smelly Vagina... / E Don Happen Again Oo!! A Jss 2 Student Impregnanted A Female Corper. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.