Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? (12376 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? / Different Types Of Cute And Tight Pussies [pics] / Ladies With Thigh Gaps Has The Cleanest And Sweetest Pussies (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? by AbujaCitiBlog: 3:30am On Jul 10, 2021
emmysolo2001:
even if you ended up sleeping with half the whole population of India. who d f**k asked you.

You're the loose pussy here oo opening your mouth anyhow it's simply uncalled for. please grow up
I know you will defend your gender even when they are in the wrong side of history. Why the wide pussy?
Re: Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:27am On Jul 10, 2021
Sincinnati:
Do you realize you’re threatening her with rape?

Is that so ?
Re: Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 10, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Be calming down...you should know a kiss & tell when you see one.

@Seniorwriter
Senior writer wey dey write like secondary school JET President. Using secondary school expressions and doesn't make any sense inn comments.
Re: Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? by SocialJustice: 8:35am On Jul 10, 2021
excellence44:
17th? Omo are you sure you are a Nigerian?
If yes you need DC enlargement.
Dm me I can help increase it from 4inches to 8 inches at least. You will be glad you did.
Opportunity to market your fake product. All dick enlargers are fake.
Re: Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 10, 2021
SocialJustice:
Opportunity to market your fake product. All dick enlargers are fake.
Fake? Don't worry I will give you free of charge to test and see but promise me when it works for you you will testify on nairaland with 5 threads. Deal? Dm
Re: Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? by SocialJustice: 10:06am On Jul 10, 2021
excellence44:

Fake? Don't worry I will give you free of charge to test and see but promise me when it works for you you will testify on nairaland with 5 threads. Deal? Dm
Deal. What will your product do for me. So I know what to expect.

Will it make my P fatter or longer?

Where are you located so I can send someone to receive it. I'm currently offshore but will personally use it when I return.
Re: Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? by Adeyinka12(m): 10:51am On Jul 10, 2021
Bunmhi:
Wahala con be like bicycle
Hope your own no wide sha
Re: Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? by Cossybob(m): 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
SocialJustice:
Deal. What will your product do for me. So I know what to expect.

Will it make my P fatter or longer?

Where are you located so I can send someone to receive it. I'm currently offshore but will personally use it when I return.

Damn nigga
Someone has a small P down there

Re: Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? by Craggybogg: 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2021
Lies,
Re: Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? by Bunmhi(f): 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2021
Adeyinka12:
Hope your own no wide sha
If you ask me, nah who I go ask? grin
Re: Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? by Adeyinka12(m): 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2021
Bunmhi:

If you ask me, nah who I go ask? grin
lol.. you know it already, just an answer from you. Did you really reside in Ospgbo ?
Re: Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? by Bunmhi(f): 12:01am On Jul 11, 2021
Adeyinka12:
lol.. you know it already, just an answer from you. Did you really reside in Ospgbo ?
Yes nah
Re: Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? by SocialJustice: 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2021
excellence44:

Still waiting for your response.
Re: Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? by Numerouno94(m): 10:48am On Jul 14, 2021
NewDelhi:

Those Indians when they think say you be woman probably because of your profile picture , they go chat you up and you respond with hi, next thing na to snap their prick show you . Like wtf. And they like video chats pass anything. Na nudes them wan see. They get so emotional over relationships easily too. It's even obvious in their movies , na heartbreak dey make those Indians sing for film

The annoying tin b say dem no get bah, them broke die..

Zambian Men Seen Booing A Pretty Lady For Supposed Indecent Dressing (Photos) / Nigerian Men And South African women. I need Nigerian men opinion. / Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware