Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:49 AM

Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) (67865 Views)

Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) / Does Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire, Holy Living, Rapture, Eternity? / The Right Way To Preach About Hell - Milton Goh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Kingsean(m): 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

The spirit is the one who feels which is why an absent spirit does not feel as trance, absent mindedness has proven.

it's the soul that feels. the spirit is the breath of life from God
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Blakjewelry(m): 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2021
Lightorder:
keep deceiving yourself. You have one life to live, continue playing double Dutch with it okay. Same type of question that gave us the impression that we had tails.
My life is mine to protect. I can kill myself so why do you think I am playing with my life. Just because I refuse to join you in your charade doesn't makes me a fool. Though I might be a fool to you but you are not but a fool to billions of people different beliefs from yours.
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Snitch24(m): 1:33pm On Jul 11, 2021
Greenerie:
Hell was created for the devil and his Angels,not for man.people choose to go there by rejecting the provision and atonement made for their sins,by rejecting Jesus Christ and having the nature of Christ.

What is sin? Sin is the nature of devil. When u accept Jesus,he gives you a new nature,Divine nature,the nature of God.

God doesn't want evil,wickedness anymore in heaven after what Satan did to him by causing war in heaven, Satan wanted to destroy God and all the good Angels and then take over heaven.But angel Micheal defeated him and chased all of them out of heaven .no unclean thing can be found in heaven.

You can Google IVEREN YAJI,she died while having an abortion,Google Victor Paul,25 seconds in heaven,he had an accident on his way traveling.

check them out on you tube,they are all saying the same thing,sane experience they saw in hell.

People say it's Judgement day because once a man is dead it's too late his fate sealed.his destination is final.hell or heaven.

Imagine going to hell because I came from a parent of another religion
Bro nothing u will tell me to make me believe in religion
Even Jesus Christ did not stipulate any religion for us
Love ur neighbor as ur self simple enough

1 Like

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by wonderr(m): 1:33pm On Jul 11, 2021
Blakjewelry:
Question is, does the spirit has touch neurons?
you Will get to know when you die
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Blakjewelry(m): 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kaysnow:

But you will be dead before then..
No one knows what afterlife looks like, to be on a safer side, believe in Jesus Christ.
Man has always been fascinated by the after life, but some people do exist for the sole purpose of test those beliefs, I guess I am among those few
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Blakjewelry(m): 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2021
wonderr:
you Will get to know when you die
Nope how can a dead man know
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2021
It's just his imagination nothing more!

God is not a sadist that's thinking about your sin, He loves you and wants to continue seeing you praising Him forever in perfect health so the only thing sin cause is a disconnection and if you don't repent you won't be part of those that will inherit God's Kingdom which is everlasting life in Paradise that's all!

Ordinarily God doesn't feel good where His creatures are subjected to pain so the idea of subjecting living creatures to pain is not from God! smiley
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Kinzo0917(m): 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2021
[quote author=PhenomenalAustin post=103537936]Ah ! Another shitty book just like the one I read about one Columbian woman who went to hell and saw Michael Jackson, Pope Benedict, Ben 10 and Pokémon.
My brother don't joke with things about God o. I know I am a big sinner. My prayer daily is for God to put enemity between me and sin. What I fear most in life, is life after death. Hell and Heaven is real my guy. Just google about life in hell. If u no fear, then something is wrong
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by oluwafeolami(m): 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2021
Greenerie:
[God don't send people there.You make the choice to go there.God uses people like Bill,to warn us,but we choose to ignore.so it's ur choice.and u are saved by faith in Jesus not by how much time u spend in hell then saying God should bring u out after 70-80 years.

How can u say hell is an imaginary place? There are many spirit worlds, hell is one of them.There is another world inside water,under the oceans.and another world outside space, this life is deep in mysteries.u can't say u know it all.

That man is not the only one who has been to hell , severall others including atheist,when they return they all say the same thing.
They start to believe in a God and amend their ways.the change is drastic and profound.why not study the Bible about hell for urself. Ask God to show u the truth.

Why do we even have this conversation? As for me, there’s no hell. U can keep living in ur own fairytale, enjoy it.

quoteor=oluwafeolami post=103586546]

You are intelligent, I mean very very. Kudos to ur reasoning. I have reasoned this since I was in junior secondary school but because my dad is a pastor and we are being dragged to church to believe in their imaginary hell.
How can my supposed loving God create me and still put me in hell after telling me he wants me to enjoy the earth. Like, what will he stand to gain in creating the works of his hands and still burn them. Believing in Jesus as d only way to God even makes it more strange to me. Imagine God creating so many Islamic countries and they are flourishing in their own belief and ur foolish pastors tell u that Jesus is d only way then u ask GOD why he created all the Islamic countries only for him to later “destroy” them in hell in their imaginary belief.

My nigga, character is what defines us, not our self acclaimed religious shenanigans.

I will do good in my own capacity and mind my business.
I’m leaving heaven and hell to unveil itself when I’m gone period.
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2021
You see, the book of Hebrews you dropped says God spoke in the past to people through the prophets, the passage never mentioned God speaking directly to people through dreams and visions. Meaning that the Hebrew portion you shared mentions Jesus as one of the means through which God also uses to communicate with his children. No scripture in the new testament condemns God speaking tro visions, dreams, etc. Yes, the scriptures is all we need, but being immersed in scriptures is what usually give birth to a believer seeing visions, dreams, etc. It is a gift, Joseph used the gift of dream to deliver the kingdom from famine. In Mathew 10:7-8, Jesus encouraged the deciples that in as much as they go about preaching the "scriptures" they should also make the people benefit from the fruits of the scriptures. Yes Jesus knew scriptures were enough, yet still told the deciples to heal, deliver, etc, why didn't Jesus tell them to just give people the scriptures and go, since scriptures are enough? The ability to dream and have vision is a gift, still in existence, it didn't die with the old testament. We should not condemn these things.
As for your last question, the pastor said body cannot go to hell, but his soul is what was feeling the pains he described.
Barristter07:

You are mixing things up . I agree with you that God give humans some ideas through dreams and visions IN THE PAST, PAST, take note of that . But you should also accept the Fact that Dreams occur as a result of wishful thinking and ideas. Like I quoted earlier.

Here is the Crux of the matter, according to the Bible which you read as a Christian.

In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, 2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, - Heb 1:1,2

What you read in Daniel are ways God speak in the past , Dreams and visions, . Today God no longer speak to us through that means. He speak through his Son whose teachings are recorded in the Bible. This is why the Bible said scriptures are all a man of God needs to be fully complete.

If people need all this dumb down visions, it won't say scripture is all a man needs.

And besides the pastor said he saw bodies in hell, Let me ask you: Do you believe human body go to hell ?

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Ochelyko1: 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
HolinessForever:

https://www.thesun.com/news/3243833/man-claims-died-hell/amp/

Is very absorbed for some people to die and claim they have gone too hell and heaven.
Am not doubting or against the fact that there is no hell or heaven there is! But as at now nobody is in heaven or in hell fire. Satan and his demons are still here on Earth and the lake of fire was prepared for them, so it will be at the judgement day before Satan and his demons and all his followers will be cast into the lake of fire then Death will be the last.

Anybody claiming otherwise is lying and there is no Truth in them. He only wants to sell his books. But Jesus remain the way, if u don't accept him before u die it simply means at the end u will end up in the lake of fire.

Even the devil has no power when it comes to the lake of fire, because is an everlasting torment for both the devil and his demons den those who doesn't have Jesus Christ.

Satan only have power here on Earth which we all can see but after judgement he and his demons will be just like u and I in the spirit form without any power or authority to torment anyone.

I heard some people say Satan will be the king in hell fire and he will be the one to torment people dats a big lie! Satan will be tormented as well as those who don't have Christ don't be decieved.

Jesus Christ remain the Lord of the heavens and the earth and even the hell fire
Shalom's!
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Karleb(m): 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2021
The plan is always to sell a book and it works everytime because of the fear factor.

I remember when my grandmother was so deep into this 'Heaven is so Real' book.

Even though I was a kid then, I had serious doubts about the book. How could the writer be so detailed? People who spend years in comma can't even give details of what they experienced talk more of writing a book about it.
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Godbless3(m): 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
PhenomenalAustin:
Ah ! Another shitty book just like the one I read about one Columbian woman who went to hell and saw Michael Jackson, Pope Benedict, Ben 10 and Pokémon

LOL

Fvck this!

You mean "prepare to meet the lord"
Written in spanish and english grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by tenpipsperday: 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
Parizz:
That means everything in revelations is a lie to you. That means the testimony of daniel and isaiah is a lie to you.

Can you elaborate more please?
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

Your Brain, Reasoning, Expertise, Degrees, knowledge and whatever will not count when you Close your Eyes in Death without Having JESUS Christ as your Savior.

Awake bro! Hell is Terrible! You will cry and wish to turn back the Hands but it will be Late.
Humble yourself before God, listen to the Preachings and do the Needful..
no be the same you dey judge tb Joshua?
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

Your Brain, Reasoning, Expertise, Degrees, knowledge and whatever will not count when you Close your Eyes in Death without Having JESUS Christ as your Savior.

Awake bro! Hell is Terrible! You will cry and wish to turn back the Hands but it will be Late.
Humble yourself before God, listen to the Preachings and do the Needful..
says someone that has been to hell...

ah..ah..ah...
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Xpol: 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2021
kingxsamz:
If you notice, people who always come out with funny stories like this always have a book to sell. grin grin grin
exactly my thought why would he even have the thought of making money with such experiences. It’s supposed to be some kind of awareness and gospel thing.
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 11, 2021
Perfect way to sell a book. Business idea sha
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Stanleyq: 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2021
Blakjewelry:

Lol the main function of my brain is to reason and think not to occupy space. If your brain is functional you will know that your religion is not the first to predict the end of the world. They are now all regarded as myth today so what do you think yours will be years to come
I hate when people say, ur religion...is this man talking about religion, every human being is religious, if u are not a christian religious, u are traditional religious, and there is a thing u believe in..traditionalists believe in what they believe, church of Satan, illuminati are all religions, they have their belief but that doesn't remove de fact that two things are involved, if u do good, when u die, ur soul goes to where good things are kept, if u do bad, ur soul goes to where bad things are, just as dreaming when u sleep is inevitable, so also where ur soul will be is inevitable, its that you that u see in dream that u will see in hell or heaven, if something pains u in dream, it will pain u in hell, if u can enjoy in dream, u can feel joy in heaven...proof.
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by kechywillz(m): 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2021
Lord Jesus forgive me my sins and iniquity...I surrender my life to you,come into my life and save me from eternal death..I welcome you into my life,have dominion over me,I accept you as my personal Lord and savior,help me to live a righteous life that I may walk in your ways. In Jesus name. Amen.

If you said that prayer with me,believe that Jesus Christ has saved you and you are a child of God,attend a bible believing church that can help you grow in your christian life,read your bible and pray everyday.
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Stanleyq: 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
Snitch24:

Imagine going to hell because I came from a parent of another religion
Bro nothing u will tell me to make me believe in religion
Even Jesus Christ did not stipulate any religion for us
Love ur neighbor as ur self simple enough
And he came to Jesus, what will I do to make kingdom of God, and he answered him, love people with all ur heart, and the man said, I do all that, I keep all de commandments, then Jesus told him, good, then, go and sell all u have and give to de poor, the man seeing that he can't do it, left Jesus and went away, u see, going to heaven is not just loving, u can be perfect in loving, but there are still other things u need to do, keep holy de Sabbath day, do u think it just implies, u should not go to work, u have to enter a church where u should worship him, if not, a faith without good work is in vain, if u love people, add it with attending churches on Sunday, a living church, and therefore, ur perfection is attained with ur good work.
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by PhenomenalAustin: 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
Godbless3:

You mean "prepare to meet the lord"
Written in spanish and english grin grin grin

Yeah broo... And she made a lot of money
Lol
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Yellowmoon(m): 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

Don't do the Needful! Keep asking irrelevant Questions until you Depart this Earth without JESUS and open yours Eyes in Hell. Then you will understand if Spirits touch neurons or neurons touch Spirits

So everyone that doesn't believe in Christ will go to hell including Muslims, buddist etc,only Christian's will go to heaven?
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Mexzie(m): 3:12pm On Jul 11, 2021
kingxsamz:
If you notice, people who always come out with funny stories like this always have a book to sell. grin grin grin
They capitalize on this stories because it is the lies that Satan has implanted in the hearts of humans, the same way Satan lied to Eve about the forbidden fruit, he twisted what God said and deceived them.
What God's word the bible said in the book of Psalms 146:4, shows that we don't go anywhere after deaths.
What is the condition of the dead?
Eccl. 9:5: “The living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all.”
Ps. 146:4: “His spirit goes out, he goes back to his ground; in that day his thoughts [“thoughts,” KJ, 145:4 in Dy; “all his thinking,” NE; “plans,” RS, NAB] do perish.”
John 11:11-14: “‘Lazarus our friend has gone to rest, but I am journeying there to awaken him from sleep.’ . . . Jesus said to them outspokenly: ‘Lazarus has died.’” (Also Psalm 13:3) - Jesus himself said this. Lazarus was not anywhere after his death. He simply seized to exist as a living human.
Is there some part of man that lives on when the body dies?
Ezek. 18:4: “The soul [“soul,” RS, NE, KJ, Dy, Kx; “man,” JB; “person,” TEV] that is sinning—it itself will die.”

Satan and his lies which he started with from the beginning with Eve, so he has continued till our day with many lies he keeps deceiving people with.
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Mexzie(m): 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2021
HolinessForever:

https://www.thesun.com/news/3243833/man-claims-died-hell/amp/

[center]THE REAL FAKE NEW[/center]
What God's word the bible said in the book of Psalms 146:4, shows that we don't go anywhere after deaths.
What is the condition of the dead?
Eccl. 9:5: “The living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all.”
Ps. 146:4: “His spirit goes out, he goes back to his ground; in that day his thoughts [“thoughts,” KJ, 145:4 in Dy; “all his thinking,” NE; “plans,” RS, NAB] do perish.”
John 11:11-14: “‘Lazarus our friend has gone to rest, but I am journeying there to awaken him from sleep.’ . . . Jesus said to them outspokenly: ‘Lazarus has died.’” (Also Psalm 13:3) - Jesus himself said this. Lazarus was not anywhere after his death. He simply seized to exist as a living human.
Is there some part of man that lives on when the body dies?
Ezek. 18:4: “The soul [“soul,” RS, NE, KJ, Dy, Kx; “man,” JB; “person,” TEV] that is sinning—it itself will die.”

Satan and his lies which he started with from the beginning with Eve, so he has continued till our day with many lies he keeps deceiving people with.
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Mhimi007(m): 3:34pm On Jul 11, 2021
PhenomenalAustin:
Ah ! Another shitty book just like the one I read about one Columbian woman who went to hell and saw Michael Jackson, Pope Benedict, Ben 10 and Pokémon

LOL

Fvck this!
Angelicia Zambrano omoo this woman ehnnn grin

1 Like

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by MMXX: 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
A man once said" It is better to believe that heaven and hell is real,than to die only to find out it's True"

There's no repentance after death people,make hay while the sun shines
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Ahasco(m): 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2021
Sheunma:
Person go hell come back write book about his experience still decides to make earthly money from it grin
Did his god supposedly showed him hell for him to make money? Isn't salvation supposed to be free
All these crooked business tactic should be outdated by now but of course mumu folks who spend their entire lives in fear of imaginary hell still boku for the world. This one worse pass ponzi o!
Brother you too much of jare. Dem no go hear this one. Mumu na bastard
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Ahasco(m): 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2021
Blakjewelry:
lol that scare tactics doesn't work on me, the earth will be here a billion years from now by then your beliefs will only be found in the library
Abeg tell am
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by detectivejones: 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2021
It will shock all these ones when on the said last day hell will turn out to be like Hakkasan
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

Don't do the Needful! Keep asking irrelevant Questions until you Depart this Earth without JESUS and open yours Eyes in Hell. Then you will understand if Spirits touch neurons or neurons touch Spirits
It's such a pity how Africans have been brainwashed by white ppl such that even asking a question about a religion they can claim it's authenticity is not seen as blasphemy or crime by the same ppl who should show example of love, kindness and gentleness in the dealings with men. If Christians behave like u then I don't want to be one. Even my teacher that is not a Christian don't answer "irrelevant" questions this way. Check your Christianity...
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by YungMillionaire: 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
kingxsamz:

Don't forget that anything a white man says to promote the white man's religion is believed completely by the stupid Africans. However, if an African comes out and says something about African religion the same stupid Africans will label the African and his religion evil.

If you know, you know.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua / For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions / Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.