Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,094 members, 7,953,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:28 PM

Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) (67861 Views)

Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) / Does Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire, Holy Living, Rapture, Eternity? / The Right Way To Preach About Hell - Milton Goh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by PhenomenalAustin: 11:53am On Jul 11, 2021
Daeveed:
.. Seriously..?? Ben 10..?? grin grin grin

Broo, I was gobsmacked! She said it was the devil who invented cartoons!

Tf!
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by kazyhm(m): 11:57am On Jul 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
As far as Heaven and Hell, you mean? Jesus Christ said that no one will enter into Heaven or Hell until after He returns. So all those dead in Christ, including His apostles are sleeping in their graves, waiting for their works to be judged when Jesus Christ returns before they are given access to either Heaven or Hell. undecided

The vast majority of folks who claim to have died and gone to have visited Heaven, or Hell, return with stories claiming the place is populated. What even makes their stories even more disconnected from the Truth of Jesus Christ is the fact that they turn around and pronounce more of the same doctrines and traditions of men, lies which Jesus Christ warned are an abomination to God, as God's message to the world. undecided

They can't comprehend your analogy......just look them in the mouth and smile

1 Like

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by BePrepared: 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

Don't do the Needful! Keep asking irrelevant Questions until you Depart this Earth without JESUS and open yours Eyes in Hell. Then you will understand if Spirits touch neurons or neurons touch Spirits

Exactly...

dont accept Jesus now, when u get there ask them if neurons touch spirit

1 Like

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by BePrepared: 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
Whether true or lie

Whether he's making money or money is making him

My bible tells me in Mark 9v 47-48 that in hell the fires doesn't go out and the worms never quench.

Accept Jesus today and leave argument, only Jesus can save u
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Goldbw122(m): 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
I know that there is heaven and hell, and I know that for sure spirit can be touched for those that are saying if you can touch spirit, yeah you can but when you know it is a spirit that power to touch will not be there any more is just like faith when you dont have faith nothing will work out...

So this book is very good and inspirational so I want to ask if anyone can share the book for me or send the link for me. Pls thanks..
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Goldbw122(m): 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
HolinessForever:

https://www.thesun.com/news/3243833/man-claims-died-hell/amp/
I know that there is heaven and hell, and I know that for sure spirit can be touched for those that are saying if you can touch spirit, yeah you can but when you know it is a spirit that power to touch will not be there any more is just like faith when you dont have faith nothing will work out...

So this book is very good and inspirational so I want to ask if anyone can share the book for me or send the link for me. Pls thanks..
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by MacANDIES: 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

Don't do the Needful! Keep asking irrelevant Questions until you Depart this Earth without JESUS and open yours Eyes in Hell. Then you will understand if Spirits touch neurons or neurons touch Spirits

He had a book to sell so he came up with this crappy story. No where in the Bible did God say he'll punish people in hell.
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Greenerie(f): 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2021
Hell was created for the devil and his Angels,not for man.people choose to go there by rejecting the provision and atonement made for their sins,by rejecting Jesus Christ and having the nature of Christ.

What is sin? Sin is the nature of devil. When u accept Jesus,he gives you a new nature,Divine nature,the nature of God.

God doesn't want evil,wickedness anymore in heaven after what Satan did to him by causing war in heaven, Satan wanted to destroy God and all the good Angels and then take over heaven.But angel Micheal defeated him and chased all of them out of heaven .no unclean thing can be found in heaven.

You can Google IVEREN YAJI,she died while having an abortion,Google Victor Paul,25 seconds in heaven,he had an accident on his way traveling.

check them out on you tube,they are all saying the same thing,sane experience they saw in hell.

People say it's Judgement day because once a man is dead it's too late his fate sealed.his destination is final.hell or heaven.

Snitch24:

Good day sir
With due respect sir
How would you even imagine that God in his infinite Mercy will destroy the work of his own hand pls can you make me understand more about the theory of hell fire
It is said that judgement day is coming I've seen alot of post about people going to hell immediately after death is it that their own judgement day has come
Because I don't understand

1 Like

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by uchman(m): 12:13pm On Jul 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

You funny bro...
If no be say you be born again, you for be stand up comedian...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by dragunov: 12:13pm On Jul 11, 2021
Blakjewelry:
Question is, does the spirit has touch neurons?

To get a quick answer, do this. Take a sharp razor and slash your wrist. Then just wait quietly. Another wAY to get a quick answer is to put your head into a noose and kick off the stool.

Ok?
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by TheWolfen(m): 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2021
Lot of people are getting these kinda awakening dreams all over the world mind you most of them don't share their own online only few do so
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Mayeldah(m): 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
They should take Buhari there and dump him in hell forever. Man is a demon already here in Nigeria.
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Greenerie(f): 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
[U have a spirit body and a flesh body.at death the flesh body,dust body is dropped. In esoteric mysteries man has seven bodies,not just flesh and spirit. quote author=Barristter07 post=103591824]

He said he saw bodies, where in Gods word did it say human bodies go to hell?[/quote]
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Greenerie(f): 12:36pm On Jul 11, 2021
[Dear u will find him on you tube: 23 minutes in hell+bill wiese or search on Google 23 minutes in Hell.

quote author=Goldbw122 post=103592602]I know that there is heaven and hell, and I know that for sure spirit can be touched for those that are saying if you can touch spirit, yeah you can but when you know it is a spirit that power to touch will not be there any more is just like faith when you dont have faith nothing will work out...

So this book is very good and inspirational so I want to ask if anyone can share the book for me or send the link for me. Pls thanks.. [/quote]
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Reni1: 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2021
Blakjewelry:

Lol the main function of my brain is to reason and think not to occupy space. If your brain is functional you will know that your religion is not the first to predict the end of the world. They are now all regarded as myth today so what do you think yours will be years to come
cogito Ergo Sum - @blakjewelry give them hot hot
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Hotspotbro(m): 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2021
PhenomenalAustin:
Ah ! Another shitty book just like the one I read about one Columbian woman who went to hell and saw Michael Jackson, Pope Benedict, Ben 10 and Pokémon

LOL

Fvck this!
I thought i was the only one who hated that shit book because am a fan of Ben 10.

1 Like

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Hotspotbro(m): 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2021
The man was in Cloud 9 grin grin cheesy
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Barristter07: 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2021
chymeze:
Scriptures never said the BODY of Lazarus was taken to HEAVEN. It said
"the beggar died and was carried by the Angels into Abraham's bosom".

To understand that, you must understand the tripartite nature of man. The real man has an outer shell/covering called a body which is mortal and is what you see inside a coffin when you go for a burial. The real man(soul and spirit) are immortal and when the body dies, the real man goes to either heaven or hell like in the case of the rich man in that story. The body is what enables a human being (the real man) to function on earth, that's why demons (wicked SPIRITS) can't function on earth without using a body to carry out their activities. Every human being is created a spiritual being and clothed with a body to enable them function on earth.
So it was the soul of Lazarus (the real Lazarus) that was carried by the Angels,not his body). Angels don't carry dead bodies to heaven. The bodies (shell or covering for the real person) remain here on earth and decay in the grave. It is the soul that they carry to heaven.
Now when I say body I mean the physical earthly body o, because there's also a spiritual body. But I won't dive into that because it's meat suitable for only the mature.
But wait o, this is basic scriptures na, like ABCD...lolzzz

First let thank you for quoting the text

This is the text , as highlighted.

"the beggar died and was carried by the Angels into Abraham's bosom".

Question: What died, body or soul ? Don't forget it was what died that the angels carry , emphasis on " died and was carried "

Is that The beggars body or not ?

As you answer that, notice that regarding the rich man it said he died and was buried. ( nothing if such was said for Lazarus )

So "and... " indicate what happened to what died.

1 Like

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by badboyTee(m): 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

bros use your head spirit dont have neurons to feel that what he was saying
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by badboyTee(m): 12:55pm On Jul 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
You may Laugh and Joke about it,
You may take things as this with a Pinch of Salt,
You may Even say it's all a lie ! There is no Heaven or Hell,

But Listen, whether you Believe or not, whether you Like or not, when you Close your eyes in Death without Having JESUS Christ as your Lord and Savior, you will understand the Cry of the rich man who begged Father Abramham for a tip of water to cool his tongue. You will understand the cry he made for the Message of JESUS Christ to reach his Brothers and relations so they could be Saved.

Ladies and Gentlemen, do not let the death of JESUS Christ be in Vain.
Surrender to JESUS THISDAY and make up your mind to live for Him so there will be no Super stories.

JESUS Christ is The Only way to be Saved!
JESUS Christ is the Only way to Escape Hell Fire. There is No other way.
and who told you your heaven is sure ??

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
Daniel 2:1 "and in the second year of the reign of Nebuchadnezzar, Nebuchadnezzar dreamed a dream........."
Daniel 2:19 " then was the secret (the meaning of the king's dream) revealed unto Daniel in a night vision".
Ist Samuel 3:3-12 "and ere the lamp of God went out in the temple of the Lord, and Samuel was laid down to sleep, and the Lord called Samuel.....
Job 33:14-15 " for God speaketh once, yeah twice, yet man perceiveth not. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep and slumberings falleth upon man.......
Yes, dreams result from much work, but is also a spiritual connection between man and the the spiritual realm.......with the scriptures I dropped as prove, I didn't type them in full, so read up. There are still more of such scriptures if you search further. When men like this come up to give encounters, people make a mockery of it, when those around us have similar experiences, we disregard and call it a bluff. If people do not make themselves available for God to interact with tro visions, transes, dreams, etc, how then will they know that some of these people do not lie!
Barristter07:

" For dreams result from much work " Eccl 5:3 Holman.

This is why people dream, activities and work they labor or think about. not because it's spiritual. You can dream about a crush, just because you think about them. So for your mind because someone dreamt they got married to Rihanna, It means it will happen ?

Lady yo, be calming down
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Barristter07: 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
Greenerie:
[U have a spirit body and a flesh body.at death the flesh body,dust body is dropped. In esoteric mysteries man has seven bodies,not just flesh and spirit. quote author=Barristter07 post=103591824]

He said he saw bodies, where in Gods word did it say human bodies go to hell?

Are you now trying to tell me your famous evangelist is lying?

This is why I Quoted you , you said below

" That man is a famous evangelist over here.I believe him because his experience matches the word of God,whats in the Bible . "

Now I asked a question and you are now matching it with esoteric mysteries. Did you say his experience matches bible or esoteric mysteries ? If it's bible , why can't you provide where the Bible said human body go to hell at death ?

1 Like

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Josywhyte: 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

Your Brain, Reasoning, Expertise, Degrees, knowledge and whatever will not count when you Close your Eyes in Death without Having JESUS Christ as your Savior.

Awake bro! Hell is Terrible! You will cry and wish to turn back the Hands but it will be Late.
Humble yourself before God, listen to the Preachings and do the Needful..

Mr Righteous,are u sure of heaven right now if the trumpet sounds?
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ogbona felli-felli!

Dis thread is strictly 4 Righteousness2 vs ppl of d world!

Lemme be washin all of una dig it out!
grin

1 Like

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Barristter07: 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Daniel 2:1 "and in the second year of the reign of Nebuchadnezzar, Nebuchadnezzar dreamed a dream........."
Daniel 2:19 " then was the secret (the meaning of the king's dream) revealed unto Daniel in a night vision".
Ist Samuel 3:3-12 "and ere the lamp of God went out in the temple of the Lord, and Samuel was laid down to sleep, and the Lord called Samuel.....
Job 33:14-15 " for God speaketh once, yeah twice, yet man perceiveth not. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep and slumberings falleth upon man.......
Yes, dreams result from much work, but is also a spiritual connection between man and the the spiritual realm.......with the scriptures I dropped as prove, I didn't type them in full, so read up. There are still more of such scriptures if you search further. When men like this come up to give encounters, people make a mockery of it, when those around us have similar experiences, we disregard and call it a bluff. If people do not make themselves available for God to interact with tro visions, transes, dreams, etc, how then will they know that some of these people do not lie!

You are mixing things up . I agree with you that God give humans some ideas through dreams and visions IN THE PAST, PAST, take note of that . But you should also accept the Fact that Dreams occur as a result of wishful thinking and ideas. Like I quoted earlier.

Here is the Crux of the matter, according to the Bible which you read as a Christian.

In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, 2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, - Heb 1:1,2

What you read in Daniel are ways God speak in the past , Dreams and visions, . Today God no longer speak to us through that means. He speak through his Son whose teachings are recorded in the Bible. This is why the Bible said scriptures are all a man of God needs to be fully complete.

If people need all this dumb down visions, it won't say scripture is all a man needs.

And besides the pastor said he saw bodies in hell, Let me ask you: Do you believe human body go to hell ?

1 Like

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Juicer117: 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
You may Laugh and Joke about it,
You may take things as this with a Pinch of Salt,
You may Even say it's all a lie ! There is no Heaven or Hell,

But Listen, whether you Believe or not, whether you Like or not, when you Close your eyes in Death without Having JESUS Christ as your Lord and Savior, you will understand the Cry of the rich man who begged Father Abramham for a tip of water to cool his tongue. You will understand the cry he made for the Message of JESUS Christ to reach his Brothers and relations so they could be Saved.

Ladies and Gentlemen, do not let the death of JESUS Christ be in Vain.
Surrender to JESUS THISDAY and make up your mind to live for Him so there will be no Super stories.

JESUS Christ is The Only way to be Saved!
JESUS Christ is the Only way to Escape Hell Fire. There is No other way.
is Christian the only religion that Will go to heaven you christians don't think deep all this white are crazy they gave you all a textbook which is friction you believe it calling it bible the world of God
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Sleekfingers: 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2021
HolinessForever:

https://www.thesun.com/news/3243833/man-claims-died-hell/amp/

oga you are a liar......which hell? And this mofo want me to believe this crap? There is nothing like heaven and hell........i know lots of brainwashed xtians will buy your useless book.......especially those sheep from africa, i mean nigeria.....because they become zombies when it comes to their slavery religion
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Vipro(m): 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
Blakjewelry:
lol that scare tactics doesn't work on me, the earth will be here a billion years from now by then your beliefs will only be found in the library
Athiest
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Sleekfingers: 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2021
Parizz:
That means everything in revelations is a lie to you. That means the testimony of daniel and isaiah is a lie to you.

na lie ....they are bunch of fables.....
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by NobleRace: 1:21pm On Jul 11, 2021
Sheunma:
Person go hell come back write book about his experience still decides to make earthly money from it grin
Did his god supposedly showed him hell for him to make money? Isn't salvation supposed to be free
All these crooked business tactic should be outdated by now but of course mumu folks who spend their entire lives in fear of imaginary hell still boku for the world. This one worse pass ponzi o!

You expect him to publish millions of books and distribute them for free?
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Blakjewelry(m): 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
damiloladuke:

If Demons don't feel pain how come they flee when Holy Ghost fire strkes shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
lol is that one inside your Bible or it was conjure up? shocked
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Blakjewelry(m): 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2021
EMMY76:

Just wait till u die then u will see wether all ur intellect and brains can be able to safe u.
yeah that is it, I prefer to think while alive than for my brain to be dead while alive

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua / For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions / Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.