Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) (67064 Views)

Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) / Does Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire, Holy Living, Rapture, Eternity? / The Right Way To Preach About Hell - Milton Goh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Yeancahmie007(m): 10:42am On Jul 11, 2021
And you perceive smell again?
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Greenerie(f): 10:43am On Jul 11, 2021
Bill gates also wrote book on wealth, Robert kiyosaki also wrote several books on how to make money,which they sell to you and make more money!

But someone writing and passing a life changing message to warn people about our eternal souls and it's abode in the afterlife/ eternity is bad?
I laugh bcoz Bill is mot a poor man,he is a multi -millionaire,he has money which he and his wife use to sponsor his own crusade and evangelism all over the world.

Sheunma:
Person go hell come back write book about his experience still decides to make earthly money from it grin
Did his god supposedly showed him hell for him to make money? Isn't salvation supposed to be free
All these crooked business tactic should be outdated by now but of course mumu folks who spend their entire lives in fear of imaginary hell still boku for the world. This one worse pass ponzi o!
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Akramblitz(m): 10:44am On Jul 11, 2021
Exactly the point
Business as usual
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by kclee(m): 10:45am On Jul 11, 2021
True or fiction.

Get your Personal Travel Allowance (PTA) at ease. Valid travel documents (visa and ticket) holders pleased contact me. Access up to $4,000.00 for your travels.

https://www.nairaland.com/kclee
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Samzzysamz: 10:48am On Jul 11, 2021
Glamouzpeter:
I believe what he said
Last week I had almost the same dream, it was so scary, we were shown a lot of things and places, I saw dead people all standing in a long line, the line keep increasing and there were mostly pastors, I was so scare.
Believe it or not amend ur ways because there is heaven and hell

Don't you find it disturbing that you actually believe a place like that exists and that this place was created by a so called loving god who loves you so much but is willing to send you there if you do something as small as telling a little lie? Don't you find it disturbing that you've acknowledged the fact that some of your family members (chidren included) might end up there and you'll be in heaven dancing and rejoicing?
Just picture yourself dancing, smiling and rejoicing with all happiness in your heart while your wife, mother, father or chidren are in hell burning and suffering forever. Can't you see you're mentally unstable? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Darevofpeace(m): 10:48am On Jul 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

Don't do the Needful! Keep asking irrelevant Questions until you Depart this Earth without JESUS and open yours Eyes in Hell. Then you will understand if Spirits touch neurons or neurons touch Spirits

....is this the best way to respond to him......I don't like the way you try to impose things on members of this group...... nobody would confess Jesus Christ as the Saviour with your bad approach......why are you behaving like "Oniduro Holy Spirit"?
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Samzzysamz: 10:51am On Jul 11, 2021
cloud:
When ever you doubt the existence of God, always ask yourself where you came from and how human beings came into existence. Who gave birth to the first human? There is no scientific explanation to that. It can only be God.

And after doing that, also ask yourself where the god came from and how it came into existence. Keep the same logic.

1 Like

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by proclinician: 10:51am On Jul 11, 2021
Here's the irony in this story. This fellow had this surreal experience and due to luck or pure happenstance he was giving a second chance to live. Now this fellow is back to life to die a later time when he stands another chance to go to hell depending on the verdict on his life the second time.

I believed that this guy in writing this book should distribute it freely, sell all his belongings like Jesus told Nicodemus and use the money to print this book and distribute it to everyone through out the rest of his life till he dies the second time and go to heaven but nope.

He was selling this book in amazon, making a hell of a money to enjoy his life more and more and more.

1 Like

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Otyemmanuel(m): 10:51am On Jul 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

Your Brain, Reasoning, Expertise, Degrees, knowledge and whatever will not count when you Close your Eyes in Death without Having JESUS Christ as your Savior.

Awake bro! Hell is Terrible! You will cry and wish to turn back the Hands but it will be Late.
Humble yourself before God, listen to the Preachings and do the Needful..
Mr righteousness, I was born and brought up in deeper life, if there is anybody that so much believed in a burning hell and stinking Denon like me, well kudos to the person. Along the line, my faith suffered a shipwrecked when I asked a question during search the scriptures. My question was " if all sinners go to hell after death and born against to heaven, then why does the bible talk about a resurrection and a judgement In the future since the sinners are in hell and believers in heaven." You see there is a lot of confusion in Christianity and there will continued to be. The gospel has nothing to do with hell fire. The rue gospel is a live story telling people how God loved them even before they were born by sending his son to die for them. This love and acceptance by God inspire of their sins will compel them to come to God. The message of a burning hell only compel people to seek God outnof fear. Meanwhile it might surprise you to learn that hell is a symbolic place according to the scriptures and nobody has gone there before. It is a symbol of the destruction that awaits the devil and people who follow him at the end of the age. May God help you to overcome your shallow and erreonous view about him.�

2 Likes

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by godlessmind: 10:53am On Jul 11, 2021
HolinessForever:

https://www.thesun.com/news/3243833/man-claims-died-hell/amp/

Religious people will believe anything as long as it have Hell or Heaven in it grin
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by vaca1: 10:54am On Jul 11, 2021
pafo:

Why couldn't you read and pass too a××hole?
Kids everywhere....
You mother's a.ssss
Idiiotaa

1 Like

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by godlessmind: 10:54am On Jul 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
You may Laugh and Joke about it,
You may take things as this with a Pinch of Salt,
You may Even say it's all a lie ! There is no Heaven or Hell,

But Listen, whether you Believe or not, whether you Like or not, when you Close your eyes in Death without Having JESUS Christ as your Lord and Savior, you will understand the Cry of the rich man who begged Father Abramham for a tip of water to cool his tongue. You will understand the cry he made for the Message of JESUS Christ to reach his Brothers and relations so they could be Saved.

Ladies and Gentlemen, do not let the death of JESUS Christ be in Vain.
Surrender to JESUS THISDAY and make up your mind to live for Him so there will be no Super stories.

JESUS Christ is The Only way to be Saved!
JESUS Christ is the Only way to Escape Hell Fire. There is No other way.

When will your madness stop? undecided
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by godlessmind: 10:56am On Jul 11, 2021
Blakjewelry:
lol that scare tactics doesn't work on me, the earth will be here a billion years from now by then your beliefs will only be found in the library

Only Religious people wants the world to end.. grin
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by chymeze: 10:58am On Jul 11, 2021
Yes it was a real life story. First, Jesus began the story with "there was", which points to a real incident in the past. Second, Jesus never used named people or named characters to tell parables. He clearly mentioned named figures like Abraham and Lazarus. Trust me, in Jesus' day, no one would have had the courage to tell a false story using the name of the revered father of Israel (Abraham) without getting stoned. Remember when Jesus had told people that "before Abraham was, I am" ( indirectly telling them he was present before and above Abraham by all means), and the people wanted to stone him for blasphemy? Jesus would never have flippantly used and insulted the name of Abraham just to tell a false story, especially during his days when Abraham was literally seen as a god. Also if Lazarus was a fictional name there's no way Jesus would have associated a fictional name with Abraham, the real patriarch of Israel. It would be like associating truth with lie. Jesus would have left Abraham entirely out of it. In telling a story it's difficult for anyone to associate fiction with real character. For example like saying president Buhari received Thor or iron Man or lion king at aso rock.
Now if the fact in this scripture was really true, just like the points I mentioned, then it certainly means that every other part of the story including the hell part was true!
Rexymania:
Who told you it was a real story?

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by StreetFight: 10:58am On Jul 11, 2021
kingxsamz:
If you notice, people who always come out with funny stories like this always have a book to sell. grin grin grin

Nah cashout strategy nah
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Greenerie(f): 10:58am On Jul 11, 2021
It seems ure a Jehovah witness,that man Bill wiese had a vision,Jesus pulled his spirit out of his body and took him there,he didn't die like in an accident or something and resurrected again.

It was simply an out of body encounter. Occult people also do out of body,astral travels,but theirs is by the power of Satan.so spirit leaving body to visit other world's is nothing new. I believe Bill.

Bill knows the Bible like the back of his hand.he gives us countless scriptures for every single thing he saw there and his experience matches the Bible,it's all in God's word.

I scrutinized and analysed his experience with Bible verses and to me he couldn't make that up cos everything he talked about was already in the Bible...

quote author=MaxInDHouse :-Xpost=103552456]When people are expiring the last part of the body to die is the brain so all our thoughts will come back and we will start dreaming based on our beliefs, fears, love or hatred.
So it's natural for people to dream about what they're thinking but that doesn't mean what they dreamt about is real!

According to God's word (Bible) immortality is a gift that God preserved for the righteous not for wicked people, His pronouncement to Adam is "from dust you're and to dust you will return" {Genesis 3:19} Adam never had any prospect of seeing himself elsewhere after the condemnation all he's faced with is non-existence! Ecclesiastes 9:5-10

Some misconstrued the soul for a person and concluded that after death the soul will continue somewhere but it's a lie from Satan and demons, God's word made it clear that we are souls and the soul that sin will die! Ezekiel 18:3

Still some do argued that it's the spirit that will be tormented but God's word made us know that no living spirit survives us at death. The Bible verses this Hellfire apologists often quote are:

"His spirit goes out, he returns to the ground; On that very day his thoughts perish" Psalms 146:4

"Then the dust returns to the earth, just as it was, and the spirit returns to the true God who gave it" Ecclesiastes 12:7

Both references are telling us that the force to continue living is taking away by the ONE who gave Adam that activating force from the beginning:

"And Jehovah God went on to form the man out of dust from the ground and to blow into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living person" Genesis 2:7

So it's the breath of life (spirit) that is taking away so that all hopes to restore life back to the dead body lies in the hands of the ONE who gave it in the beginning!

"Then the dust returns to the earth, just as it was, and the spirit returns to the true God who gave it" Ecclesiastes 12:7

Everlasting existence is only for the righteous but as for the wicked they will be cut of from among the living! Psalms 37:9-11; Proverbs 2:20-22; Romans 6:23

May you have PEACE! smiley

[/quote]
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by StreetFight: 11:01am On Jul 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

Don't do the Needful! Keep asking irrelevant Questions until you Depart this Earth without JESUS and open yours Eyes in Hell. Then you will understand if Spirits touch neurons or neurons touch Spirits

Please remind us about passages in the Bible where Jesus said that God has made a big fire where unbelievers will burn forever while God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit together with the Angels will sit and watch as people created by God will continue to burn forever as the Gods drink wine and rejoice.

We are Bible students, please remind and teach us.

Different Religions have talked about punishment for bad people after death, but only Christians and Muslims have talked about a big lake of fire where people will burn forever while God watches them with happiness. My friend, our Father in Heaven is not wicked like your biological father. God will gain nothing by watching His stubborn children burn. Bad will be severely punished after death, but as for Unbelievers, i see no reason while they will burn in hell forever makes no sense because there ate several Unbelievers who will never hurt a fly whereas there are so called Christians and Muslims who are using people for money rituals.
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by SILVERLINES: 11:02am On Jul 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
You may Laugh and Joke about it,
You may take things as this with a Pinch of Salt,
You may Even say it's all a lie ! There is no Heaven or Hell,

But Listen, whether you Believe or not, whether you Like or not, when you Close your eyes in Death without Having JESUS Christ as your Lord and Savior, you will understand the Cry of the rich man who begged Father Abramham for a tip of water to cool his tongue. You will understand the cry he made for the Message of JESUS Christ to reach his Brothers and relations so they could be Saved.

Ladies and Gentlemen, do not let the death of JESUS Christ be in Vain.
Surrender to JESUS THISDAY and make up your mind to live for Him so there will be no Super stories.

JESUS Christ is The Only way to be Saved!
JESUS Christ is the Only way to Escape Hell Fire. There is No other way.
I know you wouldn't miss out on stories like this

1 Like

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by kayjay69(m): 11:06am On Jul 11, 2021
My brother, I don ponder the same myself oh. grin
Blakjewelry:
Question is, does the spirit has touch neurons?
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by kayjay69(m): 11:08am On Jul 11, 2021
Hehehehehehehehe @ Ben 10 and Pokemon.

So Ben 10 and Pokeman, both fictional characters, na actual human being wey don die, I never knew.

Hehehehehehehehehehe
PhenomenalAustin:
Ah ! Another shitty book just like the one I read about one Columbian woman who went to hell and saw Michael Jackson, Pope Benedict, Ben 10 and Pokémon

LOL

Fvck this!
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by berbs: 11:08am On Jul 11, 2021
This planet earth is hell on its own and our soul is trapped here till our avatar becomes indisposed and we migrate elsewhere or get recycled back to this earth one way or another.

1 Like

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by kayjay69(m): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2021
Hehehehehehehehehehehehe.
Sheunma:
Person go hell come back write book about his experience still decides to make earthly money from it grin
Did his god supposedly showed him hell for him to make money? Isn't salvation supposed to be free
All these crooked business tactic should be outdated by now but of course mumu folks who spend their entire lives in fear of imaginary hell still boku for the world. This one worse pass ponzi o!
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Barristter07: 11:10am On Jul 11, 2021
Blakjewelry:
Question is, does the spirit has touch neurons?

grin grin grin
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by blackmaine: 11:11am On Jul 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

Tell it to your villagers
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Champneys: 11:11am On Jul 11, 2021
Nonsense!
Bill bring another lie abeg, this one no work!
Oloshi oniro!
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Barristter07: 11:12am On Jul 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

If you are so knowledgeable about the subject, you would have personally explained to him rather than resort to threats. It's either you are clueless or need to do more study.

1 Like

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by chymeze: 11:15am On Jul 11, 2021
First point of correction, the Bible didn't say we shall all fall asleep. Infact Paul when writing to the church (Christian believers, not unbelievers) said we shall not all fall asleep but shall be transformed i.e. believers) at the rapture.
To understand this, you have to understand the tripartite nature of man...body (which is corruptible or mortal), soul and spirit (which are immortal/undying). What you see when people die is just the mortal body, the shell/ outer covering that housed the real immortal man (spirit and soul). So while you're mourning over the shell, the real person is somewhere either in heaven joyous or in torments in hell like the rich man. This is basic scripture na lolzz.
Regarding the judgment thing, you must understand that there are several judgments which time and space will not permit me to elaborate. Hell is just like a warm up place for the real judgment which is the lake of fire where unbelievers would be thrown into at the white throne judgment of Christ, along with the devil, his angels. The Bible even tells us that hell itself will be thrown in there lolzzz. So hell is like moi-moi compared to what follows.

Btw What the scripture actually meant when it said "and after death judgment" is that every soul knows the judgment that awaits them the moment they die. Those in hell know that the lake of fire awaits them, so explains the utter hopelessness and anguish. There is nothing like please or begging, or purgatory.
tarantino1:

Now it’s a true life story
You Christians are all confused. You Can’t even pick a side and stick to it once and for all.

The Bible claims everyone will fall asleep until the last day (Judgement day). The same bible also has a story about judgment immediately after death where there are still lots of people of earth.

Like which one is it? Pick a fucking side for crying out loud.
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Barristter07: 11:15am On Jul 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

Your Brain, Reasoning, Expertise, Degrees, knowledge and whatever will not count when you Close your Eyes in Death without Having JESUS Christ as your Savior.

Awake bro! Hell is Terrible! You will cry and wish to turn back the Hands but it will be Late.
Humble yourself before God, listen to the Preachings and do the Needful..

Does the Bible condemn use of Brain to analyze issues ? Does it say MAKE SURE OF ALL THINGS ? You are preaching a gospel not found in the Bible. If it denies using brain or making sure of facts.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by davidconoh(m): 11:15am On Jul 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

Did it actually take you so long to come up with this?
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by chymeze: 11:16am On Jul 11, 2021
Yes it was a real life story. First, Jesus began the story with "there was", which points to a real incident in the past. Second, Jesus never used named people or named characters to tell parables. He clearly mentioned named figures like Abraham and Lazarus. Trust me, in Jesus' day, no one would have had the courage to tell a false story using the name of the revered father of Israel (Abraham) without getting stoned. Remember when Jesus had told people that "before Abraham was, I am" ( indirectly telling them he was present before and above Abraham by all means), and the people wanted to stone him for blasphemy? Jesus would never have flippantly used and insulted the name of Abraham just to tell a false story, especially during his days when Abraham was literally seen as a god. Also if Lazarus was a fictional name there's no way Jesus would have associated a fictional name with Abraham, the real patriarch of Israel. It would be like associating truth with lie. Jesus would have left Abraham entirely out of it. In telling a story it's difficult for anyone to associate fiction with real character. For example like saying president Buhari received Thor or iron Man or lion king at aso rock.
Now if the fact in this scripture was really true, just like the points I mentioned, then it certainly means that every other part of the story including the hell part was true!
Rexymania:
Who told you it was a real story?

1 Like

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Barristter07: 11:16am On Jul 11, 2021
PhenomenalAustin:
Ah ! Another shitty book just like the one I read about one Columbian woman who went to hell and saw Michael Jackson, Pope Benedict, Ben 10 and Pokémon

LOL

Fvck this!

You seem intelligent, but am surprised you have been fooled to think hell come from the Bible. If only you study the background of how the doctrine started and how the English translation was mistranslated by translators

3 Likes

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by zedegit: 11:18am On Jul 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

E choke.

Pastor abeg I want to do the needful now. Please guide me. I don tire self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) / Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.