Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) (67033 Views)

Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) / Does Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire, Holy Living, Rapture, Eternity? / The Right Way To Preach About Hell - Milton Goh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Blakjewelry(m): 7:41am On Jul 10, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

The spirit is the one who feels which is why an absent spirit does not feel as trance, absent mindedness has proven.
Nope it's the sensitive neurons that takes sensations to the Brain that is why people with some form of issue can't feel when the link is broken. Even Jesus ask Thomas if spirit has flesh and blood.

4 Likes

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by AngelicBeing: 7:54am On Jul 10, 2021
Righteousness2:

Don't do the Needful! Keep asking irrelevant Questions until you Depart this Earth without JESUS and open yours Eyes in Hell. Then you will understand if Spirits touch neurons or neurons touch Spirits
grin

1 Like

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by StreetPreacher: 8:03am On Jul 10, 2021
If you think you have no need for Jesus today, you will surely do in the long, lengthy and endless tomorrows of your life. Let Jesus in

2 Likes

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:03am On Jul 10, 2021
The day of judgment is fast approaching that's why so many things is happening speedily!

Satan and his demons has been ousted from their dwelling places (heaven) though God's people after thorough and diligent study of God's word declared that this occurred in the year 1914 but then what evidence do they have?
Well before that year technological advancement wasn't speedy like what we have today. God's word foretold that demons (higher intelligent spirit beings) will come and start dealing with humans {Revelations 12:7-12} and we will see the result in the human society because this intelligent creatures will aid technological advancement speedily to the extent that humans like you will give glory to their achievement and despise God's word! Romans 1:25

I'm not telling you to believe (trust) in what you don't understand, i'm only giving you the opportunity to gain insight first then it will be left to you whether you will trust God's word or human reasoning {Proverbs 3:5} but as regards the day of judgment that is inevitable because the owner of the earth is eagerly anticipating seeing his dead faithful servants living again in their youthful vigor {Job 13:13-15, 33:25} by then all wickedness will have been totally removed {Psalms 37:9-11} and God will direct us to the plants that will cure aging {Revelations 22:2} and we will no more grow old but continue living as youths forever! Revelations 21:3-5

YES! It's difficult to see it in this situation of things because it seems impossible but nothing is impossible with the ONE who made that promise! John 3:17

May you have PEACE! smiley

Blakjewelry:

Lol keep waiting you are not the neither will you be the last. Religion comes and goes yours won't be the last waiting for dooms day

2 Likes

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Blakjewelry(m): 8:21am On Jul 10, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The day of judgment is fast approaching that's why so many things is happening speedily!

Satan and his demons has been ousted from their dwelling places (heaven) though God's people after thorough and diligent study of God's word declared that this occurred in the year 1914 but then what evidence do they have?
Well before that year technological advancement wasn't speedy like what we have today. God's word foretold that demons (higher intelligent spirit beings) will come and start dealing with humans {Revelations 12:7-12} and we will see the result in the human society because this intelligent creatures will aid technological advancement speedily to the extent that humans like you will give glory to their achievement and despise God's word! Romans 1:25

I'm not telling you to believe (trust) in what you don't understand, i'm only giving you the opportunity to gain insight first then it will be left to you whether you will trust God's word or human reasoning {Proverbs 3:5} but as regards the day of judgment that is inevitable because the owner of the earth is eagerly anticipating seeing his dead faithful servants living again in their youthful vigor {Job 13:13-15, 33:25} by then all wickedness will have been totally removed {Psalms 37:9-11} and God will direct us to the plants that will cure aging {Revelations 22:2} and we will no more grow old but continue living as youths forever! Revelations 21:3-5

YES! It's difficult to see it in this situation of things because it seems impossible but nothing is impossible with the ONE who made that promise! John 3:17

May you have PEACE! smiley

Nothing changed the only difference is quick access to information. Men have always been vile

3 Likes

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by meobizy(f): 8:27am On Jul 10, 2021
We'll all meet there.
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:05am On Jul 10, 2021
Blakjewelry:

Nothing changed the only difference is quick access to information. Men have always been vile
History revealed that you're wrong, 99.9 percent of what humans discovered today was during the 20th century after Satan and his Demons were ousted from heaven!

Before the year 1914:

Means of transportation!
What about telecommunication!
Destructive devices!
Beauty equipments!
Fashion and styles!
Body transformation and transgenders!
Music!
Sports!
Film making!
And so on all grew speedily within less than 120 year since human existence on this planet!

Of course we've gotten undeniable proof that some aliens much more advanced and higher in level of intelligence have been living with us since 1914! Revelations 12:7-12

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Dtruthspeaker: 9:49am On Jul 10, 2021
Blakjewelry:

Nope it's the sensitive neurons that takes sensations to the Brain that is why people with some form of issue can't feel when the link is broken. Even Jesus ask Thomas if spirit has flesh and blood.

grin I am certain you do not see the inconsistency in your answer and that as a whole it does not remove the fact of absent-mindedness and trance which prove absence of spirit.

For your sensitive neurones were working very well before those events, so how convenient is it that they are capable of running away from the body when absent mindedness and trances occur.

Any way this is a case of to each his own.

1 Like

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Dtruthspeaker: 10:12am On Jul 10, 2021
Blakjewelry:

Lol keep waiting you are not the neither will you be the last. Religion comes and goes yours won't be the last waiting for dooms day

grin But it has already outlasted outlastings already. grin

Also, doomsday for you, Happy Day for us, for it will not come until every fact and event fore-stated in our Guide (Bible) is Fully Filled. So we all just have to wait for it, no matter how long it takes. grin
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Mystery9(m): 11:02am On Jul 10, 2021
Blakjewelry:
Question is, does the spirit has touch neurons?
In the spiritual realms, spirits can feel, taste, cry and even eat even as we in the physical realm do. Infact all sense are mightly enhanced in the spiritual realms than in this realm. All realms have it's own natural attributes. In case you are not in Jesus Christ, do so he earlier the better. Thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2021
HolinessForever:

Lalasticlala

https://www.thesun.com/news/3243833/man-claims-died-hell/amp/

One of the side effects of drinking yourself to stupor.

This is it.
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Blakjewelry(m): 10:22pm On Jul 10, 2021
Mystery9:

In the spiritual realms, spirits can feel, taste, cry and even eat even as we in the physical realm do. Infact all sense are mightly enhanced in the spiritual realms than in this realm. All realms have it's own natural attributes. In case you are not in Jesus Christ, do so he earlier the better. Thank you.
If everything exist in the spirit realm as you said then what is the need for the existence of this natural world? undecided

10 Likes

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Blakjewelry(m): 10:25pm On Jul 10, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin But it has already outlasted outlastings already. grin

Also, doomsday for you, Happy Day for us, for it will not come until every fact and event fore-stated in our Guide (Bible) is Fully Filled. So we all just have to wait for it, no matter how long it takes. grin
keep waiting, you will die and your children, children will keep waiting but the end you seek will never come. If the ancient Egyptians culture is still relevant today they would have been still waiting for Osiris to come back

3 Likes

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Blakjewelry(m): 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin I am certain you do not see the inconsistent in your answer and that as a whole it does not remove the fact of absent-mindedness and trance which prove absence of spirit.

For your sensitive neurones were working very well before those events, so how convenient is it that they are capable of running away from the body when absent mindedness and trances occur.

Any way this is a case of to each his own.

you are confused my friend, I was referring to people with neurological problem. my point is, if you need the spirit to feel sensations, the neurological damage won't stop you from feeling since it's spiritual and can't be damage physically

3 Likes

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Blakjewelry(m): 10:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

History revealed that you're wrong, 99.9 percent of what humans discovered today was during the 20th century after Satan and his Demons were ousted from heaven!

Before the year 1914:

Means of transportation!
What about telecommunication!
Destructive devices!
Beauty equipments!
Fashion and styles!
Body transformation and transgenders!
Music!
Sports!
Film making!
And so on all grew speedily within less than 120 year since human existence on this planet!

Of course we've gotten undeniable proof that some aliens much more advanced and higher in level of intelligence have been living with us since 1914! Revelations 12:7-12

Lol you are the one not conversant with history, nothing is new. Most of the discoveries you see today are works based on previous generations are were improved on. Infact science as being stagnant for a while, we have been using fossil fuels for ages when we should be talking about new source of energy base on our level of scientific exposure

4 Likes

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2021
It's OK, until then! smiley

Blakjewelry:

Lol you are the one not conversant with history, nothing is new. Most of the discoveries you see today are works based on previous generations are were improved on. Infact science as being stagnant for a while, we have been using fossil fuels for ages when we should be talking about new source of energy base on our level of scientific exposure
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Dtruthspeaker: 7:14am On Jul 11, 2021
Blakjewelry:
you are confused my friend, I was referring to people with neurological problem. my point is, if you need the spirit to feel sensations, the neurological damage won't stop you from feeling since it's spiritual and can't be damage physically

Now you have Shifted Post for we were talking about normal everyday people and not insane persons whom we can not reasonably interpret prima facie.
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Dtruthspeaker: 7:18am On Jul 11, 2021
Blakjewelry:
keep waiting, you will die and your children, children will keep waiting but the end you seek will never come.

grin I am looking forward to dying or the Day of The Lord, WHICHEVER COMES FIRST, (that is the word). grin

Either way, I Win! grin

Blakjewelry:

If the ancient Egyptians culture is still relevant today they would have been still waiting for Osiris to come back

Change of Post! grin for we are not talking about the survival of ancient Egyptian culture, but about Christianity's Lastingness! grin
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Blakjewelry(m): 7:31am On Jul 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin I am looking forward to dying or the Day of The Lord, WHICHEVER COMES FIRST, (that is the word). grin

Either way, I Win! grin

Change of Post! grin for we are not talking about the survival of ancient Egyptian culture, but about Christianity's Lastingness! grin
And if you hear gunshot now you go pick race grin.
I made reference to Egypt because their dynasty raign for thousands of years but has to fade away. And yes they have a belief system which millions believe its like you believe today and anyone who dare question the prevalent belief back then would been seen as been weird but today they are all gone, so thousands of years from now so will be your own belief system.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Blakjewelry(m): 7:41am On Jul 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Now you have Shifted Post for we were talking about normal everyday people and not insane persons whom we can not reasonably interpret prima facie.
You seems to have a comprehension problem, so haven't heard of people with impaired sensations, conditions like Hypoesthesia and stroke?

2 Likes

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Blakjewelry(m): 7:44am On Jul 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
It's OK, until then! smiley

yes o too bad because this debate is never going to be settled. You will wait until you die, then your children might follow your foot steps and argue with someone until they too will die then their grandchildren continue

2 Likes

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Dtruthspeaker: 8:05am On Jul 11, 2021
Blakjewelry:

And if you hear gunshot now you go pick race grin.

grin you do not know that! And Infact it was a gunshots situation, Armed Robbery near my house, (they were robbing bureau d change) that made me See The Power of God, for throughout all their shootings, I saw I was too peaceful and unconcerned.

That was when I saw the meaning of I can not be shaken, I can not be moved" which I saw David always saying. grin

That was when I saw that dying is not a problem at all. grin

And I have held on to God ever since, i even once prayed for an armed robbery attack because as a traveller, all my fellow travellers had at least one evil experience or the other but I was always safe. But in other not to take God for granted, I prayed for a near experience that I may remember for all my life and I got it immediately. grin my night bus ran into an ambush, and we came late for it, for the bushers were receding when we arrived! grin

So while everyone was shouting, I was saying Thank You Lord, I Understand!!

All these was about 20-25 years ago but I have not waned a shed rather I intend digging deeper in God!

So I tell you, I have seen many of what the bible Said is there and I Can Never be Moved nor be Shaken.

All The Words of The Lord Are True and I am a Witness to the Truth of them!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Dtruthspeaker: 8:16am On Jul 11, 2021
Blakjewelry:

You seems to have a comprehension problem, so haven't heard of people with impaired sensations, conditions like Hypoesthesia and stroke?

That is what makes it Change of Post!
For we were not talking about people who suffer some peculiar infirmity.
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:19am On Jul 11, 2021
That makes it easier!
Each person will stick to what he knows and pass it to his progenies, i think it's not a bad idea though! smiley

Blakjewelry:
yes o too bad because this debate is never going to be settled. You will wait until you die, then your children might follow your foot steps and argue with someone until they too will die then their grandchildren continue
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:23am On Jul 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
You may Laugh and Joke about it,
You may take things as this with a Pinch of Salt,
You may Even say it's all a lie ! There is no Heaven or Hell,

But Listen, whether you Believe or not, whether you Like or not, when you Close your eyes in Death without Having JESUS Christ as your Lord and Savior, you will understand the Cry of the rich man who begged Father Abramham for a tip of water to cool his tongue. You will understand the cry he made for the Message of JESUS Christ to reach his Brothers and relations so they could be Saved.

Ladies and Gentlemen, do not let the death of JESUS Christ be in Vain.
Surrender to JESUS THISDAY and make up your mind to live for Him so there will be no Super stories.

JESUS Christ is The Only way to be Saved!
JESUS Christ is the Only way to Escape Hell Fire. There is No other way.

SHUT UP THERE!!!

6 Likes

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Hypemanshuga: 8:23am On Jul 11, 2021
Every day...a new joker
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by StrikeBack(m): 8:24am On Jul 11, 2021
Jesusjnr Pro max
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by AntiChristian: 8:24am On Jul 11, 2021
Too much Hollywood!
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:25am On Jul 11, 2021
RELIGIOUS CRIMINALS
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Hypemanshuga: 8:25am On Jul 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

Don't do the Needful! Keep asking irrelevant Questions until you Depart this Earth without JESUS and open yours Eyes in Hell. Then you will understand if Spirits touch neurons or neurons touch Spirits

That guy is just selling books bro. Don't be "bill wiese
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Ecstacy21(m): 8:29am On Jul 11, 2021
Any thing can happen though. Meanwhile please patronize me

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by J2381: 8:29am On Jul 11, 2021
Blakjewelry:
Question is, does the spirit has touch neurons?
Exactly what I wanted to ask. I find it laughable spirit can feel. Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster / EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa / Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.