Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,564 members, 7,823,485 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) (67058 Views)

Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) / Does Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire, Holy Living, Rapture, Eternity? / The Right Way To Preach About Hell - Milton Goh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by DukeNija(m): 11:20am On Jul 11, 2021
kingxsamz:
If you notice, people who always come out with funny stories like this always have a book to sell. grin grin grin

Because they have a story to tell and what better medium to preserve your story for generations than a book. Use your brain.
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Barristter07: 11:21am On Jul 11, 2021
Mystery9:

In the spiritual realms, spirits can feel, taste, cry and even eat even as we in the physical realm do. Infact all sense are mightly enhanced in the spiritual realms than in this realm. All realms have it's own natural attributes. In case you are not in Jesus Christ, do so he earlier the better. Thank you.

Spirit of man and animals is not the same with Spirit persons who live in Spiritual realms. Man and animal have the same spirit, which is there breath. Eccl 3:19

1 Like

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Barristter07: 11:22am On Jul 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Now you have Shifted Post for we were talking about normal everyday people and not insane persons whom we can not reasonably interpret prima facie.

Blackjewelry logic already debunk the above. If spirit of man feels, then having neuron problem should not stop people from Feeling since spirit inside them is active.

1 Like

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Barristter07: 11:24am On Jul 11, 2021
Lastmankc:
Lazarus died for four days and never came up with any stories,but you only fainted for 23minutes and saw hell fire,demons,Jesus, heaven etc.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Martahi: 11:25am On Jul 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

Don't do the Needful! Keep asking irrelevant Questions until you Depart this Earth without JESUS and open yours Eyes in Hell. Then you will understand if Spirits touch neurons or neurons touch Spirits
So what is irrelevant in his question?

1 Like

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Powerfly(f): 11:25am On Jul 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

Don't do the Needful! Keep asking irrelevant Questions until you Depart this Earth without JESUS and open yours Eyes in Hell. Then you will understand if Spirits touch neurons or neurons touch Spirits

Lol..... neuro spirit cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Barristter07: 11:27am On Jul 11, 2021
chymeze:
In the story of the rich man and Lazarus (note it was a true life story not a parable), when the rich man died and awoke in hell his senses were amplified. He could feel PAIN, he could REMEMBER his life and family on earth, he could feel THIRST, he could feel DESPAIR. He could RECOGNIZE people while in hell. Don't wait until you get there to realize that hell is real! If hell wasn't real or a place of torment, then it means even Jesus who spoke about it extensively was a liar. We should all accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior. It is free but came at a cost.

It was a true life story , Interesting ... So You agree with the story that angels carry dead bodies of good people to Heaven ? Dont forget Lazarus body was carried off, not buried. Oya come and explain

1 Like

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Greenerie(f): 11:27am On Jul 11, 2021
[God don't send people there.You make the choice to go there.God uses people like Bill,to warn us,but we choose to ignore.so it's ur choice.and u are saved by faith in Jesus not by how much time u spend in hell then saying God should bring u out after 70-80 years.

How can u say hell is an imaginary place? There are many spirit worlds, hell is one of them.There is another world inside water,under the oceans.and another world outside space, this life is deep in mysteries.u can't say u know it all.

That man is not the only one who has been to hell , severall others including atheist,when they return they all say the same thing.
They start to believe in a God and amend their ways.the change is drastic and profound.why not study the Bible about hell for urself. Ask God to show u the truth.

quoteor=oluwafeolami post=103586546]

You are intelligent, I mean very very. Kudos to ur reasoning. I have reasoned this since I was in junior secondary school but because my dad is a pastor and we are being dragged to church to believe in their imaginary hell.
How can my supposed loving God create me and still put me in hell after telling me he wants me to enjoy the earth. Like, what will he stand to gain in creating the works of his hands and still burn them. Believing in Jesus as d only way to God even makes it more strange to me. Imagine God creating so many Islamic countries and they are flourishing in their own belief and ur foolish pastors tell u that Jesus is d only way then u ask GOD why he created all the Islamic countries only for him to later “destroy” them in hell in their imaginary belief.

My nigga, character is what defines us, not our self acclaimed religious shenanigans.

I will do good in my own capacity and mind my business.
I’m leaving heaven and hell to unveil itself when I’m gone period.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Barristter07: 11:28am On Jul 11, 2021
StPete:

Shut up and answer him. You cannot cajole anyone without concrete proof

Exactly my point. A person who really is knowledgeable about a subject would answer not resort to threats.

1 Like

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

The man is a liar.

1 Like

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Barristter07: 11:30am On Jul 11, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lol, there are a lot of questions you guys need to ask yourselves.
Like, why will you live all your life obeying the Christian commandments and doing good, only to end up in hell with Hitler (who killed millions of innocent people) just because you told a little lie before you died?
Why will someone like Buhari and other corrupt politicians be granted access to Heaven if they repent before they die after all the atrocities they've committed?
Nice questions . U seem interesting

The wages of sin is death " says the Bible. Not hell as the propaganda says

God showed mercy to the few humans with honest heart, this is what bring about the concept of Ressurection

1 Like

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Barristter07: 11:32am On Jul 11, 2021
Image123:

No need is different from no chance, don't you think? There's no contradiction there.

You miss LordReed point. If the Bible is what a man of God need to be fully competent, this outside stories are False.

1 Like

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Powerfly(f): 11:33am On Jul 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

That is why we have what we call Shock and Surprise!

E go shock you that day!

Shock: when it comes suddenly like a surprise but this time with electric current that is overwhelming cheesy

Surprise: when it comes as a reality that you had foreknowledge about but doubted it...
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by bigiyaro(m): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2021
Just for some few minutes...bgam u r selling book, wetin Lazarus dat went for four days go write n sell?
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Revolva(m): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2021
Hahaa this is just another best sellers strategy

Hell for where it's just a state of mind
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Greenerie(f): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2021
Please don't delude urself,hell was created for devil and demons.but man choose to go there.there is hell fire.if one don't have the Divine nature of Christ and accepts Christ he will end there... Please Google IVEREN YAJI, SHE DIED WHILE DOING ABORTION.CHECK HER ON YOU TUBE.GOOGLE DEMON SPEAKS THROUGH TEENAGE GIRL. EVEN THE DEMON WAS TALKING ABOUT HELL.

austel:

Be calming down righteousness2, the all loving God cannot have hatred in him. The purpose of Jesus Christ coming to this world is to save mankind and nothing else. For the bible says our righteousness is in Christ of which no man can meet up the righteousness of God through works. If it's by works no man I repeat no man including apostle Paul and Peter won't meet the righteousness of God.

The nature of God is love and has no hatred in him. God cannot create man from love and destroy what he created.
Pls don't use bible as a manual for God because God has been existing before the bible was written and God is above the bible.

Know this it is man that wrote the bible not God, so it's man's inspiration about how God is to him and wrote it down in a book now called bible and not how God is. God does not have a manual.

As for hell fire nothing like that. Pls do a little research on how the bible was collated and you will see that most of the laws are Canon's of laws. The bible is not a words of God because God does not have a manual.
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Image123(m): 11:36am On Jul 11, 2021
Barristter07:

You miss LordReed point. If the Bible is what a man of God need to be fully competent, this outside stories are False.

He's actually missing the Bible's point and on purpose. The Bible doesn't say there's no chance of one being raised from the dead. The outside stories may be false, they may be true. But we stand on the Word of God.
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by harmargedon: 11:37am On Jul 11, 2021
After taking hard drugs. Werey.
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Barristter07: 11:39am On Jul 11, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Some people are doubting.....hell is real, there is an afterlife after death. For those who doubt the Bible, and those who say that there is no spiritual angle connected to humans, my question is, why do we have dreams when we sleep off? Many people sleep and see the other side of the world. Many sleep and see future events, and those events come to pass. When death occurs, humans sleep and don't wake anymore. The man isn't lying. It's annoying to see people say he wants to make money from the book, how much would it cost to publish a book like this, and how much is he selling it? He can't give the books out for free because money was used in it's publication.

" For dreams result from much work " Eccl 5:3 Holman.

This is why people dream, activities and work they labor or think about. not because it's spiritual. You can dream about a crush, just because you think about them. So for your mind because someone dreamt they got married to Rihanna, It means it will happen ?

Lady yo, be calming down

1 Like

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by sigiyaya112: 11:40am On Jul 11, 2021
kingxsamz:
If you notice, people who always come out with funny stories like this always have a book to sell. grin grin grin
I love you bro grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by ThatFairGuy1: 11:41am On Jul 11, 2021
Pastor, tell us where TB Joshua is cheesy
Righteousness2:
You may Laugh and Joke about it,
You may take things as this with a Pinch of Salt,
You may Even say it's all a lie ! There is no Heaven or Hell,

But Listen, whether you Believe or not, whether you Like or not, when you Close your eyes in Death without Having JESUS Christ as your Lord and Savior, you will understand the Cry of the rich man who begged Father Abramham for a tip of water to cool his tongue. You will understand the cry he made for the Message of JESUS Christ to reach his Brothers and relations so they could be Saved.

Ladies and Gentlemen, do not let the death of JESUS Christ be in Vain.
Surrender to JESUS THISDAY and make up your mind to live for Him so there will be no Super stories.

JESUS Christ is The Only way to be Saved!
JESUS Christ is the Only way to Escape Hell Fire. There is No other way.
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Offpoint1: 11:41am On Jul 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

Your Brain, Reasoning, Expertise, Degrees, knowledge and whatever will not count when you Close your Eyes in Death without Having JESUS Christ as your Savior.

Awake bro! Hell is Terrible! You will cry and wish to turn back the Hands but it will be Late.
Humble yourself before God, listen to the Preachings and do the Needful..

Lmao you didn't answer his question "Does spirit have touch neutron?

Do you know to other religions, you're going to hell? grin
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by sigiyaya112: 11:41am On Jul 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

Oga S.A to Jesus please answer his question and stop talking rubbish
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Barristter07: 11:41am On Jul 11, 2021
EMMY76:

Just wait till u die then u will see wether all ur intellect and brains can be able to safe u.

How come none of those Jesus raise from the dead support what you typed above ?

Be calming down, threats is a sign that you have no single knowledge about what you are peddling around. You need to read up or study more.

1 Like

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by chymeze: 11:42am On Jul 11, 2021
Scriptures never said the BODY of Lazarus was taken to HEAVEN. It said "the beggar died and was carried by the Angels into Abraham's bosom". To understand that, you must understand the tripartite nature of man. The real man has an outer shell/covering called a body which is mortal and is what you see inside a coffin when you go for a burial. The real man(soul and spirit) are immortal and when the body dies, the real man goes to either heaven or hell like in the case of the rich man in that story. The body is what enables a human being (the real man) to function on earth, that's why demons (wicked SPIRITS) can't function on earth without using a body to carry out their activities. Every human being is created a spiritual being and clothed with a body to enable them function on earth.
So it was the soul of Lazarus (the real Lazarus) that was carried by the Angels,not his body). Angels don't carry dead bodies to heaven. The bodies (shell or covering for the real person) remain here on earth and decay in the grave. It is the soul that they carry to heaven.
Now when I say body I mean the physical earthly body o, because there's also a spiritual body. But I won't dive into that because it's meat suitable for only the mature.
But wait o, this is basic scriptures na, like ABCD...lolzzz

Barristter07:

It was a true life story , Interesting ... So You agree with the story that angels carry dead bodies of good people to Heaven ? Dont forget Lazarus body was carried off, not buried. Oya come and explain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Barristter07: 11:44am On Jul 11, 2021
Greenerie:
Oh, just now Bill wiese is appearing on nairaland,in 2021. He had the vision since 1998.Thats like 14 years ago.

It's not a claim. That man is a famous evangelist over here.I believe him because his experience matches the word of God,whats in the Bible.

He said he saw bodies, where in Gods word did it say human bodies go to hell?

1 Like

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Greenerie(f): 11:45am On Jul 11, 2021
Dont mind him...the girl said she saw Pope john Paul

quote author=AngelDo post=103588138]Pope Benedict is still alive oo

[/quote]
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Greenerie(f): 11:47am On Jul 11, 2021
[Right now ,currently hell is in the centre of the earth.down deep,in the
deep

Helquote author=Metsolo post=103588254]Funny story, Oga wan sell book. What is the geographical location of hell. How can people burn in a certain place forever and go through torment. Sounds like a joke for me �
[/quote]
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Glamouzpeter(f): 11:48am On Jul 11, 2021
Samzzysamz:

Don't you find it disturbing that you actually believe a place like that exists and that this place was created by a so called loving god who loves you so much but is willing to send you there if you do something as small as telling a little lie? Don't you find it disturbing that you've acknowledged the fact that some of your family members (chidren included) might end up there and you'll be in heaven dancing and rejoicing?
Just picture yourself dancing, smiling and rejoicing with all happiness in your heart while your wife, mother, father or chidren are in hell burning and suffering forever. Can't you see you're mentally unstable? undecided
Saul was worst, untill God arrest him
I pray that God will open your eyes and make u usefull and from hence forth knowing and knowing u shall preach the gospel of Christ and win more souls to him in Jesus name
Congratulations form today in Jesus
Name
Amen
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Offpoint1: 11:51am On Jul 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
When people are expiring the last part of the body to die is the brain so all our thoughts will come back and we will start dreaming based on our beliefs, fears, love or hatred.
So it's natural for people to dream about what they're thinking but that doesn't mean what they dreamt about is real!

According to God's word (Bible) immortality is a gift that God preserved for the righteous not for wicked people, His pronouncement to Adam is "from dust you're and to dust you will return" {Genesis 3:19} Adam never had any prospect of seeing himself elsewhere after the condemnation all he's faced with is non-existence! Ecclesiastes 9:5-10

Some misconstrued the soul for a person and concluded that after death the soul will continue somewhere but it's a lie from Satan and demons, God's word made it clear that we are souls and the soul that sin will die! Ezekiel 18:3

Still some do argued that it's the spirit that will be tormented but God's word made us know that no living spirit survives us at death. The Bible verses this Hellfire apologists often quote are:

"His spirit goes out, he returns to the ground; On that very day his thoughts perish" Psalms 146:4

"Then the dust returns to the earth, just as it was, and the spirit returns to the true God who gave it" Ecclesiastes 12:7

Both references are telling us that the force to continue living is taking away by the ONE who gave Adam that activating force from the beginning:

"And Jehovah God went on to form the man out of dust from the ground and to blow into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living person" Genesis 2:7

So it's the breath of life (spirit) that is taking away so that all hopes to restore life back to the dead body lies in the hands of the ONE who gave it in the beginning!

"Then the dust returns to the earth, just as it was, and the spirit returns to the true God who gave it" Ecclesiastes 12:7

Everlasting existence is only for the righteous but as for the wicked they will be cut of from among the living! Psalms 37:9-11; Proverbs 2:20-22; Romans 6:23

May you have PEACE! smiley

I love people like you who deeply understand the Bible, what you wrote is pure undiluted truth. It shows you DON'T JUST READ the Bible blindly... You read and understood unlike that Nairaland resident pastor with a very shallow understanding of what he read or was taught.
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Daeveed(m): 11:51am On Jul 11, 2021
PhenomenalAustin:
Ah ! Another shitty book just like the one I read about one Columbian woman who went to hell and saw Michael Jackson, Pope Benedict, Ben 10 and Pokémon

LOL

Fvck this!
.. Seriously..?? Ben 10..?? grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) / Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.