Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,368 members, 7,954,491 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:18 PM

Which Contry Should I Travel To With This Handwork ? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Contry Should I Travel To With This Handwork ? (2649 Views)

Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? / How do i Travel To China,what it takes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Contry Should I Travel To With This Handwork ? by BlackSan: 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
Helly95:
If its for business...Turkey is your surest bet and going there is cheaper and faster than Canada...you can contact this number for more details...08020300955..

What is this nonsense? So fucking obvious
Lmao Oh my gawd, look at cheap clown of a scammer.
A lot of clowns in this place.
Re: Which Contry Should I Travel To With This Handwork ? by Helly95: 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2021
I also take invites to perform at parties...I'm a really GOOD CLOWN ...but if you ever do wanna leave Nigeria...this very cheap CLOWN is at your Service☺☺
BlackSan:

What is this nonsense? So fucking obvious
Lmao Oh my gawd, look at cheap clown of a scammer.
A lot of clowns in this place.
Re: Which Contry Should I Travel To With This Handwork ? by Helly95: 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2021
Turkish visa= study visa..., tuition =$2800 with my discount
Only pay $1k(500k) to school before arrival to get your visa
500k very comfortable 1+1apartment for 6months or to cut cost..stay in cheap hostel or rent a room
Flight...min=180k max=300k
Loving expenses for that 6months =300k (depending on lifestyle)
Apply for your study resident permit( some schools even do this on your behalf)...
Apply for a tourist visa to any country of your choice and move....

It's easier and cheaper....get to canada is faster from there if thats your chosen destination....
If interested..contact 08020300955
Dahunsipaul:
Marry a nurse, make she go the you go join her grin
If not better stay Nigeria dey hustle your money dey go because I no know where you wan go like this with 4m
Re: Which Contry Should I Travel To With This Handwork ? by CryptoRepublic1: 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

It all depend on your mental sharpness ... It takes me 3years to learn it complete. Even after dat, i was still working for my boss for 1 full year. E paid me.

It's even less than 6months course over here.

Computer repair isn't that hard bro.
Re: Which Contry Should I Travel To With This Handwork ? by Daniel058(m): 10:03am On Aug 02, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Just don't put your egg into one basket. Me am a farmer, and i also repair computer hardwares. I have two shops. ... If that your money no be (audio)... Invest it in bitcoin
oga teach us How to invest in Bitcoin oo
Re: Which Contry Should I Travel To With This Handwork ? by Juliusmomoh: 10:10am On Aug 02, 2021
Daniel058:
oga teach us How to invest in Bitcoin oo

Youtube is for everybody

Go there and learn
Re: Which Contry Should I Travel To With This Handwork ? by dasparrow: 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Good day nairalander...
Am a farmer. Yes, and am proud of it. I drop out of school at my first year (story for another day). I went and learn how to repair computer hardware. And guess what, i think am the happiest person earth. I kick money bag to bank every three weeks. .... The problem now is i want to relocate to another country. Not to look for job, but to set_up my business there. I was considering canada, but my spirit no gree me cheesy . Please any surgest contry are welcome. ... The money wey de with me now na 4m

Continue with what you are doing in Nigeria. The grass is not greener on the other side contrary to what you think. Right now, due to the pandemic, these western nations keep forcing people to stay home. In other words, lockdown. How do you plan to grow your business in an environment that is already over saturated? The best place to set up business is there in Africa because most African countries are still developing. The western world which includes Canada is already developed. What kind of business are you trying to set up there that the whites have not already set up?

The economies of many of these nations that you look up to are nose diving because of the pandemic. Many businesses had to shut down because of the mandatory lockdown that was put in place to curb the spread of the coronavirus. Yet many of you still hold onto that mindset that you can't make it in life unless you live in oyibo land. I was born in oyibo land and live there right now and I can tell you that this pandemic has changed a lot of things. Why don't you open your business in a neighboring African country instead?

Anyways, do wetin dey your mind.
Re: Which Contry Should I Travel To With This Handwork ? by Juliusmomoh: 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
dasparrow:

Continue with what you are doing in Nigeria. The grass is not greener on the other side contrary to what you think. Right now, due to the pandemic, these western nations keep forcing people to stay home. In other words, lockdown. How do you plan to grow your business in an environment that is already over saturated? The best place to set up business is there in Africa because most African countries are still developing. The western world which includes Canada is already developed. What kind of business are you trying to set up there that the whites have not already set up?

The economies of many of these nations that you look up to are nose diving because of the pandemic. Many businesses had to shut down because of the mandatory lockdown that was put in place to curb the spread of the coronavirus. Yet many of you still hold onto that mindset that you can't make it in life unless you live in oyibo land. I was born in oyibo land and live there right now and I can tell you that this pandemic has changed a lot of things. Why don't you open your business in a neighboring African country instead?

Anyways, do wetin dey your mind.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Lady Relocates To Dubai To Become House Girl, Replies Those Mocking Her / Live In Russia As A Black Guy / Bad State Of My Home Town #umuomaku,orumba South LGA Anambra State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.